The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/starry-%E6%98%9F%E6%98%9F/

Just tried Starry....n....quite disappointing.

Face jin black....like I owe her money.
Never ask me I want 1 or 2 shots. HJ.
I must ask.
She only massage the back....many instances of one hand massage.
But I get my 2 shots and roam her firm neh neh n pussy gao gao.

She got 2 hps to work with.

Massage ended like 45 mins....
Very fast want to kick me out the room coz she say next customer coming....

Verdict : Not worth the $110. Wasted.

Dunno why she got so many good reviews.
I should have backed out when she open the door n I see she black face.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://liltigersden.com/starry-%E6%98%9F%E6%98%9F/

Just tried Starry....n....quite disappointing.

Face jin black....like I owe her money.
Never ask me I want 1 or 2 shots. HJ.
I must ask.
She only massage the back....many instances of one hand massage.
But I get my 2 shots and roam her firm neh neh n pussy gao gao.

She got 2 hps to work with.

Massage ended like 45 mins....
Very fast want to kick me out the room coz she say next customer coming....

Verdict : Not worth the $110. Wasted.

Dunno why she got so many good reviews.
I should have backed out when she open the door n I see she black face.
Maybe once the MLs get popular already, their standard will drop. So review from few months ago will no longer valid anymore.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
Maybe once the MLs get popular already, their standard will drop. So review from few months ago will no longer valid anymore.
Sian...I should have retreated.....make some excuse say I forget to draw $.
On the phone she sounds very friendly though. Tio pian.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Sian...I should have retreated.....make some excuse say I forget to draw $.
On the phone she sounds very friendly though. Tio pian.
Ya lor. with $110, u can get a better one to satisfy u.
So bro, any nice ML u encountered before to recommend me? haha

Last edited by jgoh; 08-08-2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Today visited a ML under dream angel

Advertised as 30 with D cup

See her actual person got got real shock - like 40 plus minimum n look like those kopitiam auntie

Sibei tulan but massage is good though
Guess u are talking about this laochabor. People still get conned by her superb 美图秀秀。
https://da3377.wordpress.com/susan/

Ever warned in this thread a few weeks back that she is a laochabor. Arch enemy of michelle (former Mingzhao owner). Here for ages.

She was trained by Michelle then. Know lots of people dun like michelle but i recall she provide a pretty decent massage. She has gone mia for quite a while now. Guess her PR status expired. Still reminisce the good time i had with some of her girls. (Miner, baixue, coco, yaoyao & that ever rebellious 19 yrs old baobei)
Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
Ya bro ppang3828, you are right about Paris, after running and trying other ML around. This great looking Paris is still a top top choice for me and the massage services provided by her is first class as a ML. What's the point of getting a full nude or any other services provided by some other ML and the Quality of those ML products are inferior in Quality wise. Paris are for those looking for Quality not Quantity.
For some reason, looking at your previous posts and current post in actively promoting Paris. Either you are totally smitten by her or you are her OKT.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
For some reason, looking at your previous posts and current post in actively promoting Paris. Either you are totally smitten by her or you are her OKT.
Dont think he an okt cos paris is a singaporean massuer so she can easily advertise by herself if she wants to, Speak singlish.

Tried her before, can say she quite chio, not really syt, she maintain her figure very well. For $100 and location, very certain she dont do any extras other than what advertised in her website.

I never did ask her anything else cos i was enjoying her massage she worked in a spa for 4 years. Her well maintained figure and beauty legs is enough for me. She has really fair and smooth skin, is abt the same price u pay in local spas and hcs. Probably she is right her thread should be in ktvs and hcs thread. She is prettier than some girls in spas i patronise in amk jurong east so RTM confirmed.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
She should count herself lucky if she didn't get harassed by either one... or worse still by the both of them...
Old 09-08-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind soul, appreciate if you could give me some heads up for this ML. The thread mentioned she is new. After some searching noticed she was advertised a month back. But there wasn't much MR that i could find though. kamsia....

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wan-zi-massage/
Old 09-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Any kind soul, appreciate if you could give me some heads up for this ML. The thread mentioned she is new. After some searching noticed she was advertised a month back. But there wasn't much MR that i could find though. kamsia....

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wan-zi-massage/

Maybe this good bro can give you the head ups:
https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=12683

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-08-2015, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
jazzykbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun ask me why I know.. He he.

Vicky has a lot of stretch marks on her tummy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
You must be special as Vicky is known to keep her dress on all the time, only pull down to reveal breasts during sensual but never remove.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She should count herself lucky if she didn't get harassed by either one... or worse still by the both of them...
Well, been hanging around sammyboy for a while now. Think i know what you (or who) you are referring to. But not going to get into that..

Happy SG50 everyone.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

Since I am not in a sleepy mood despite it's 3am+ and its national day, let me do some long overdue update.

Note: I have visited Moon and Vicky some time back. So memory a bit hazy now. Old man with bad memory. Do forgive me.

Clearly
http://liltigersden.com/clearly-%e6%b8%85%e6%9f%a0/
(visited once - most recent visit)

Looks: 6.5 or 7 (Like most bro mentioned, GND look. Not my cup of tea unfortunately)

Body: 7 (Looks ok to me. Can't remember too much of it. haha)

Massage: 7.5 (Was a bit late. So massage time was reduced. But good strong pressure. A nice separate massage bed like those you see in authentic massage parlour. Nice)

Sensual feel: 7.5 (Enjoyed it. Not really a fan of boobs massage, but she did it quite well)

GFE: 8.5 (She loves chatting. And its very easy to hold a conversation with her)

RTM: Most probably not coz I like pretty (ie my cup of tea) SYTs.

Moon
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!moon1/c1k0k
(visited once - can't recall when i visited her)

Looks: 7.5 (Quite pretty. Was expecting to be slightly prettier coz of the numerous good comments, so maybe my standard was set way higher. Bros must taper your ratings man. Don't give otherbros too high expectations. haha)

Body: 8 (Looks yummy. Although when she tried HJ on me, she still have her bra on... hm... had to help her remove it. That's what a gentlemen should do right. hehehe..)

Massage: 7 (It was ok. Nothing fantastic)

Sensual feel: 7 (I thought it was ok. Maybe she has improved after other bros comments. Nothing really special, but also nothing to complain about)

GFE: 6.5 (Didn't really speak much with her. She was quiet. I didn't want to chat too. haha)

RTM: Maybe....

Vicky
http://liltigersden.com/vicky-%e8%96%87%e7%90%a6/
(visited once - can't recall when i visited her)

Looks: 8 (Pretty. This one my type. Loved her looks. Real SYT)

Body: 7 (Slim and tight body. Nice. But small boobs.. a bit disappointed in this area)

Massage: 6 (Have to say, out of masseurs that i been to, she is a bit poor in this area. Not sure if its due to her petiteness or insufficient strength, I can't really feel much massage)

Sensual feel: 7 (It was nice, but a bit short)

GFE: 8 (She loves to chat. Dídn't want to talk too much and there she goes, tell me to keep talking to her otherwise she will fall asleep. Funny gal. Almost like I have to chat to keep out of her boredom. Maybe she should pay me instead. haha.. just joking. One plus point for her is that during conversation, we chat about asking bros to buy meals for her. She mentioned she don't ask bros to do that and she don't expect it either. Guess after my experience with Mina, its a bit more refreshing - see below comments for Mina)

RTM: Well, fulfilled one criteria.. pretty SYT, but she can't massage... so still havent RTM yet.. still thinking.

Ning Ning - think her website has been taken down. Very hard to book
(visited twice)

Looks: 7.5 - 8 (Quite Pretty. Seen her once with make-up and once without. Prefer her with makeup. =D)

Body: 8 (One of the really nice bodies that I love)

Massage: 8 (Fantastic massage. Good strength and helps alleviate aching muscles. But the 2nd time that I went, she massaged my head. While she used good strength, not sure if that caused me to have a bad headache for days. Or maybe its my work stress. But didn't return for a while)

Sensual feel: 8 (Great. Especially the 2nd visit. Did water bath on my back with her mouth (not sure if i described it correctly) - first time i received from a ML)

GFE: 7.5 (Ok to chat, but i am not a really chatty person per se)

RTM: Definitely, meets all criterias although i don't know if she is still around plus she is a bit expensive as compared to the rest...

Last update I have on Mina (SLG)... who was suppose to be my fav. Didn't visit her after 3rd or 4th visit coz she started asking for gifts. Guess, that was the cue for me to stop visiting her + massage standard started to drop. Aiyo... do ML really drop standard after you visit them more regularly???
Old 09-08-2015, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=sta123sta;13414804]Since I am not in a sleepy mood despite it's 3am+ and its national day, let me do some long overdue update.

Last update I have on Mina (SLG)... who was suppose to be my fav. Didn't visit her after 3rd or 4th visit coz she started asking for gifts. Guess, that was the cue for me to stop visiting her + massage standard started to drop. Aiyo... do ML really drop standard after you visit them more regularly???[/QUOTE]

for prcs, unfortunately , yes.

examples will be taking their meals during ur session, cutting short the time, cutting down on svsc , giving excuses like sick, tired...
Old 09-08-2015, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting. Thought all were from PRC. Certainly pique my interest a little bit. But unfortuately, not spending my hard-earned money on masseurs whose clothes don't come off.
Not all frm prc. Probably u may want to try her yourself to find out. hehe. Her roaming limitation ard the same as moon. XX is nt bad too.

[QUOTE=kwokfucheng;13414813]
Quote:
Since I am not in a sleepy mood despite it's 3am+ and its national day, let me do some long overdue update.

Last update I have on Mina (SLG)... who was suppose to be my fav. Didn't visit her after 3rd or 4th visit coz she started asking for gifts. Guess, that was the cue for me to stop visiting her + massage standard started to drop. Aiyo... do ML really drop standard after you visit them more regularly???[/QUOTE]

for prcs, unfortunately , yes.

examples will be taking their meals during ur session, cutting short the time, cutting down on svsc , giving excuses like sick, tired...
You are right bro in general except bao er frm ltd. Been here for more than a year and not a single bad mr on service. Not for syt or looks lovers and one of a fren fav regular simply cos of her gd service.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1