The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Last week while staying at grand silverland hotel going for simple meal nearby, saw this hotel GK central hotel. From agoda n find out there is a balcony with table chairs for talk cock. Any bro try this hotel b4.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nauq is Cool - loads of Potential

I will be staying at Grand silverland in 2 weeks time. Do you know if they allow guests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylbk View Post
Last week while staying at grand silverland hotel going for simple meal nearby, saw this hotel GK central hotel. From agoda n find out there is a balcony with table chairs for talk cock. Any bro try this hotel b4.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauq View Post
I will be staying at Grand silverland in 2 weeks time. Do you know if they allow guests?
Yes no problem with guest but ID is a must...
Old 21-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
My 1 vnd FR for my trip to can tho and hcm..
thank you bro for sharing forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

If go TP Chau Doc, An Giang go visit Nuoi Cam which is up in the mountains...awesome and magnificient view...

Old 22-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baba80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arriving hcm in abt 2hrs. Any kind bros wanna meet up ? My staying at Dist 1
Old 22-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Latest News

Vietnam Airlines has written proposal to the Ministry of Transportation to work with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to a diplomatic note to the diplomatic missions of Singapore explained that many passengers Vietnam (mostly ladies) This country was the authorities refused entry on the plane of Vietnam Airlines.

Report Ministry of Transport, Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam said, recently reported by the airlines for flights from Vietnam to Singapore, many passengers nationality Vietnam is full of personal documents as prescribed was denied entry Singapore. Most of the passengers are denied entry nu.Nhap_canh_Singapore

The passengers were forced to return to Vietnam on flights of the airline were transported to, difficult, costs incurred for shipping and passenger side.

Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam said that this unit has a letter to the Department of Civil Aviation of Singapore suggested the agency you are working with the Singapore Immigration and give airlines in both countries the list of people Vietnam is not recommended to Singapore.

The airline will be updated and can proactively implement appropriate measures to ensure the rights of passengers and reduce damage to the airline.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Too many gals turned back... make the country lose face. I think the authorities need to chill and not forget that VN kicked American asses before... in fact the only country in modern history that fought with US and won. So dun play play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Latest News
Vietnam Airlines has written proposal to the Ministry of Transportation to work with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ...
Old 22-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
My 1 vnd FR for my trip to can tho and hcm..
Entry price 50k vnd. Bbbj by 23 yr old cute vb 300k. Matxa not very good but at least use hotstone rub a bit. Catlick my whole back (considering I'm quite fat..she did good job)
Let u touch and finger.
Place open until 2am...so it's good for late night release. Totally local place.
Nice FR....

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 22-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baba80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In hcmc now . Any bros wanna meet up?
Old 22-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Latest News

Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam said that this unit has a letter to the Department of Civil Aviation of Singapore suggested the agency you are working with the Singapore Immigration and give airlines in both countries the list of people Vietnam is not recommended to Singapore.

The airline will be updated and can proactively implement appropriate measures to ensure the rights of passengers and reduce damage to the airline.
About time some ppl in Vietnam will make noise...and hopefully Vietnam dun implement tit for tat...

Old 22-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone,Will be making virgin 10days trip to hcm in abt a month.
appreciate if some one has info on CNY to Dong exchange rates in ben than
Anyone know there's citibank atm in hcm?thks in advance

Last edited by datou; 24-07-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Vntinnhanh.vn - Recently occurs majority female passengers flying into Singapore Vietnam denied entry despite adequate identification as prescribed, causing annoyance to people.
Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam has reported the situation in writing to the Ministry of Transport Ministry plans proposed assistance to passengers wishing to get entry into Singapore.
Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam said the passengers were denied entry forced to return to Vietnam on flights of both airlines transported to Singapore. This issue has caused a lot of difficulties and give rise to additional costs for the airline.
nhapcanhsingapore
Changi Airport - Singapore is the destination of Vietnam Airlines (Photo: AP)
Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam has also sent letters of Singapore Aviation Administration, suggest your country aviation authorities provide airlines of both 2 countries list Vietnam who are not encouraged to Singapore.
Civil Aviation Administration of the Ministry of Transport to propose working with the State Department on the issue and have an official diplomatic note to the diplomatic missions of Singapore proposed clarification, and coordinate with relevant agencies of Vietnam to create favorable conditions for the operation of airlines when operating the routes between the two countries and ensure the rights of passengers.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 24-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mui Nai beach located at Ha Tien, Province of Kien Giang...

Old 24-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauq View Post
Try these two,

214 Le Hong Phong, phuong 4, quan 5

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3
Hi bro, 214 is the ktv or beer om. Pls enlight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread