The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez177 View Post
I've been a silent spectator for a long time and I been to batam couple of time before. Here is my FR from my last week visit:
Upz you for your effort..

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 09-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
Camping for Bro nono1973's itinerary.
Ha! i'm also camping 4 his itinerary.

Hopefully this time can join him to btm again.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Good morning sunshine btm

Opp formosa fat girl money chger at 9860 for 1 sink $

Good!
Old 09-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Actually all three hotel u can ask the girls to come.
actually better question is tat which hotel cannot ask girl come in btm

i haven't see any. If have mayb can enlighten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Do u knw tat the "green bean soup cooking challenge" has a story behind it?
bro,it is ghost story la. Sex & ghost story with a lesson to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
For those who likes PRCs, please don't come here. Super mark up price and not worth the time n money. You can get 50 a shot in geylang rather than spending 200 here.
Yea,sm more will sm time kena attitude problem

pay 2 time - 3 time more but getting infereal quality

if i wan to spend much money,i can get better quality at other countries.

malaysia also any time better
Old 09-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Utama98 Food court, a food court that are lesser talk about in this thread.I think it wasnt even mentioned (except by me previously..lol). I have not been there before but i may just pass by or go give it a try in my coming trip. According to reviews from other sites,their sea food are said to be better than wey wey (no chance for me to find out). This post are mainly notes for my own reference for either next trip or future trips to Batam :

Utama 98 Food Court

Jalan Duyung (Sei Jodoh), Batam,
Kepulauan Riau 29432, Indonesia
Tel : <censored>

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bluez177 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
actually better question is tat which hotel cannot ask girl come in btm

i haven't see any. If have mayb can enlighten
If you are picking up girls from a Joint almost all the hotels will allow them but getting the girls from the massage centers to the hotel for massaging is a different thing. Since I was in Utama Hotel I went to couple of Massage places near Keyza and asked them to send the girls to the room for massage but they(massage center) were asking 500k extra for that service. From the old posts, I can infer Indo Rasa, Linda does not ask you to pay any exorbitant fee for sending the girls to the room for the massage (except for the additional 50k fee). I was also concern about the proximity of the hotel and the massage centers within which they can service.

What are the other massage centers near the Nagoya Hill area that allow girls to come for in-room massage without any exorbitant fee ?
Old 09-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Do u knw tat the "green bean soup cooking challenge" has a story behind it?
Tat,u hav to check with nono,i took his green bean cooking illustration from his old post & i knw the ironies of tat "ghost story".
Old 09-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you are picking up girls from a Joint almost all the hotels will allow them but getting the girls from the massage centers to the hotel for massaging is a different thing.
Reading from just this sentence,I would like to repeat the answer from uncle fishingman,most if not all hotels will allow any girls be it from booking joints or massage parlour or even freelancers to go to nearly all hotels in Batam.

Quote:
Since I was in Utama Hotel I went to couple of Massage places near Keyza and asked them to send the girls to the room for massage but they(massage center) were asking 500k extra for that service.
I have no problem getting massage parlour girls from Utama Hotel area to Formosa. Yes,they do charge quite a bit only if you want them to go before making any upfront payment. To them,they are taking some form of risk and the usual price are likely around doubled from their stated menu. They call it outcall charge.

Example : Massage inside some MPs premises average = 100k/hr,120k/1.5hr and 160k/2hr

If you want outcall,under normal circumstances the price is likely 200k/hr,240/1.5hr and 320k/2hr and thats exclude transportation. Remember,those money belongs to the MP boss and not the girls,so they dont benefit a much by doing outcall unless you are willing to pay more than the amount stated above just for them where they can earn the difference after paying their boss/es.

How much would you think the girls will earn if you dont take up special service and dont tip anything extra. Got the answer?

Quote:
From the old posts, I can infer Indo Rasa, Linda does not ask you to pay any exorbitant fee for sending the girls to the room for the massage (except for the additional 50k fee).
If you notice,Indo Rasa in massage inside MP is 60k/hr,in-hotel room massage would be 120k/hr and 130k for 1.5 hr.Linda Massage is 70k + 50k for an hour. And thats only to Formosa which is less than 3 min walking distance. Try asking them go Utama hotel to massage you,most masseur will choose to either quote a much higher price or reject you. (unless they know you or are really desperate)

Quote:
I was also concern about the proximity of the hotel and the massage centers within which they can service.
This is entirely up to the girls,not the MP even when the MP boss allows it.It is not a MUST to do outcall in any Massage Parlour.Most bosses of MPs would prefer massage inside MP itself (maybe due to safety reasons for the girls). Most girls will find it not worth if hotel you stay is too far and/or if they do not know you well enough. For me,i usually offer to go there choose and pick them up ;and later offer to pay them transportation back to parlour. And i know most of them well enough,a phone call from me ,they will send their girls to my room (or my friend's room).

Quote:
What are the other massage centers near the Nagoya Hill area that allow girls to come for in-room massage without any exorbitant fee ?
Little advise,if you like in-hotel-room massage,choose a hotel that has some massage parlours nearby (within 5 mins walk),walk in to ask them for it. Most if not all will agree to do outcall massage service in your room.

From what i gather so far,most girls wears high heels to work (or goes out wearing them),most massage girls need to carry some kind of stuffs (eg.towels,massage oil,bags,bedshhets etc) to go to hotel room for outcall and most girls are too lazy to carry things,wear high heels and take a more than 5 mins walk to another place.

Hope i help answer your doubts and hope you will "bargain" for a lower price in your any transactions with them when it comes to special service.

May you have a good time in your next trip to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have no problem getting massage parlour girls from Utama Hotel area to Formosa. Yes,they do charge quite a bit only if you want them to go before making any upfront payment. To them,they are taking some form of risk and the usual price are likely around doubled from their stated menu. They call it outcall charge.
i dnt recommend upfront payment b4 the gal arrived.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
judge from your fr, your trip is not so bad..
I think so.

And a down to earth one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
I think most joints will hve 50% turnover of girls...thus, see no pretty girls doesn't mean will be the same the next time round.
Yes,the girls contract are between 3 to 6 months so the turnover rate of girls...very fast! That applies to most booking joints and MPs too. To be honest,August is going to be a fun month to play in Batam.

Hungry Ghost festival time (14th Aug,1st day when the gate of hell opens)...hehehe...which is 1 week after the SG50 NDP long weekend.

Quote:
Fyi, when i was in Permata, saw at least 3 good looking girls, with one outstanding.....tall, long hair/leg, fair and slim and if I remember correctly, she is from Medan.....only her boobs are B at most, thus, not for breast lovers.
Hmm...how should i put it? Is her pussy tight? hehehe...sorry,i am just joking (bad habit)...I will have to go test out to know.

Find one day you should try testing those "tightness" too.

Quote:
Of course, there are also bros who have the same frequency and expectations....thus, organizer and group will definitely enjoy themselves.
Thats why an intro of those who wish to join me in the group trip are crucial,to give me better access of what they are looking for in Batam. This is only fair since anyone and everyone who read this thread more or less knows me. And frankly,MOST who pm-ed has never really appear in this thread ; or maybe they did but been using a different nick to pm me?...lol (i also know how this internet world works so its understandable). In other word,they are more of a stranger to me than i am a stranger to them. My objective is to keep things simple,..we learn,we share what we learn,have some fun and possibly grow together if fate allows (just like when we do during kindergarden times).

Being the fact that i wont be the ONLY ONE in the group,i need to keep a consideration for others,hence the need to have bros who join me to at least share around the similar age gap, interest etc and maybe even cheonging patterns...lol.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I think, why pay extra for massage gals to go over to your hotel?
Your bed will get the massage oils stains even if you lie on the towel.

If you want more privacy, many MPs have VIP room where the door can be lock and bathtub to shower. And for Indo Rasa massage, bros choose to take the 3 hour(Indo Rasa hotel room for 100k) and enjoy the massage in the room.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Personally I think, why pay extra for massage gals to go over to your hotel?
Your bed will get the massage oils stains even if you lie on the towel.

If you want more privacy, many MPs have VIP room where the door can be lock and bathtub to shower. And for Indo Rasa massage, bros choose to take the 3 hour(Indo Rasa hotel room for 100k) and enjoy the massage in the room.
Nice..I will try the room on coming trip, since only rp50k more after miNus the out trip charge..and any wherelse got short time room for message like indorasa?

Last edited by FreshJives; 10-07-2015 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Add
Old 10-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
mighty_mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Thats why an intro of those who wish to join me in the group trip are crucial,to give me better access of what they are looking for in Batam. This is only fair since anyone and everyone who read this thread more or less knows me. And frankly,MOST who pm-ed has never really appear in this thread ; or maybe they did but been using a different nick to pm me?...lol (i also know how this internet world works so its understandable). In other word,they are more of a stranger to me than i am a stranger to them. My objective is to keep things simple,..we learn,we share what we learn,have some fun and possibly grow together if fate allows (just like when we do during kindergarden times).

Being the fact that i wont be the ONLY ONE in the group,i need to keep a consideration for others,hence the need to have bros who join me to at least share around the similar age gap, interest etc and maybe even cheonging patterns...lol.

Cheers!
So bro nono1973... when do I PM you my "resume" (jus kidding)? When your coming trip itinerary is out or now?

Sorry for the noob question asked.

Cheers !
Old 10-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

At instar . Just finished the noodles. Can someone tell me where is the exact location of this bai long noodle at penuin wet market pls. I want to FR a 3 way "fight" for the fun of it . MoMo , instar, and bailong. Will try bailong tmr morning.

Last edited by micmac888; 10-07-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Nice..I will try the room on coming trip, since only rp50k more after miNus the out trip charge..and any wherelse got short time room for message like indorasa?

Most of the massage places have VIP rooms. Just open mouth to ask. More privacy, and some got bath tub ( higher end), like Altalanta... big and spacious.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread