The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Tks bro for sharing. So Alishan has only room and no main hall for sitting? A few questions, if u don't mind:
1. Small room - Is the room charges separate from drinking?? Intend to drink beer and stout, at least 3 bottles(6 cans) ea, ie, total 6 bottles.
2. Girl sitting for whole nite is, I understand to be 250k rupiah. I assume no further tipping is req'd? Is there a need to tip others like mami/waitress? If so, what's the std rate?
1) room charge is added together, some have package that come with drink.
2) 250k rupiah, no packet back to hotel. Tip depend, no standard rate. But be careful. U tip one, another one will come and try make u give tip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Absolute88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any body going next week wanna go grab some drinks
Old 05-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Marine Live Seafood...
Great FR Bro micmac888...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post

For my next trip, I'll be sure to try the Pakis Polos and the Dunno-what-fish-in-dunno-wat-sauce...! Hahahaha...
You guys should try this dunno what shark head in dunno what sauce...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 05-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
1) room charge is added together, some have package that come with drink.
Tks, assume room charges is separate...until I get there to clarify further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
2) 250k rupiah, no packet back to hotel. Tip depend, no standard rate. But be careful. U tip one, another one will come and try make u give tip.
Thanks bro for feedback.
Yup, understand......sitting charges....are just sitting charges . Well, most KTVs I've been to, we normally tip the mamis for finding the `right' girls and for waitress, if she is stn there to serve us....but I don't think need any if we are just drinking beer/stout. I'll probably wing it if no further info is avail.....mami, tip will range from 20k to 100k, depending how good service she gives. Waitress tip should be from 10k to 50k, if any service.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Theres main hall for sitting but never tried before, for gals sitting with u whole night, they will stay with u all the way with all their phones and ipads confiscated, tipping is at least at 250k, for waiter or waitress serving your room, 50k is more than enough, for mamis depends on urself, mami is around 100k, hope it helps lol

Cheers bro
Old 05-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Theres main hall for sitting but never tried before, for gals sitting with u whole night, they will stay with u all the way with all their phones and ipads confiscated, tipping is at least at 250k, for waiter or waitress serving your room, 50k is more than enough, for mamis depends on urself, mami is around 100k, hope it helps lol

Cheers bro
Fantastic info bro, now I know my options. Current plan is to sit in main hall as there's no plan to do any karaoking...but u never know .
Old 06-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Koh, although it's super cheap, I feel that the dimsum quality is only 4.8/10 leh... Quite jialat...
Hmmm should go try one day
Old 06-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Fantastic info bro, now I know my options. Current plan is to sit in main hall as there's no plan to do any karaoking...but u never know .
Do note that sitting at the main hall might not have much girls sitting with you. I read in this thread that another group of bros who went around the same time as bro Chrisng21 that there are lesser girls or mamis sitting with them when they were sat at the hall and their beers were not cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
After dinner, don't know where to go, but remember there is Alishan KTV in the Formosa hotel building. took cab straight back to hotel. Went to Alishan, it was about 10:30 pm. went in, saw many rooms, but not many FLs, maybe they were already booked or busy entertaining guests in rooms.

Choose the hall which has pool table. Inside, not many people, only 2 tables occupied. ordered a jug of beer and started enjoyed billiard. Beer came, to my surprised, beer was not cool at all. Complained to bartender, you know what the bartender said, "THE BEER SHOULD BE THIS WAY", my friend upset after hearing his answers, my friend offered the beer to him free and order 3 can Carlsberg instead. Crowd was not there but when I went to toilet, I saw many FL outside, honestly, quite a number of them are good looking. Went back to hall and told my friends, but they all already lost mood (because of beer incident), decided to call it a day and went back to the room to wath MU VS CHELSEA.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeAbreak View Post
Bros, i m going 1nite stay to Batam next week or the following week,...so anyone wanna join pls PM me. Cheers!
Hmmm bro when u going dun mind tagging along lol
Old 06-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Do note that sitting at the main hall might not have much girls sitting with you. I read in this thread that another group of bros who went around the same time as bro Chrisng21 that there are lesser girls or mamis sitting with them when they were sat at the hall and their beers were not cold.
Tks bro for the alert; I will do due diligence once there; I like my beer chilled...thus, will make sure they serve it or will not patronize. As for girls, will find out more from mami there. Whatever happens, will provide FR on trip.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pris3811 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thinking of going to Alishan this friday...
Old 06-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
nataku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynataku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good place for massage at Batam? prefer to have girls with big boobs.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Radimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku View Post
Any good place for massage at Batam? prefer to have girls with big boobs.
U can start by reading bro Nono1973's signature :

http://thesbf.shop/member.php?u=568509

... & then the links below :

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...9#post12985349

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...2#post12985352
Old 06-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GoldProbe is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,
Is it advisable to booking for ST or LT from wechat in Batam? Quite worry later half way someone knock your door and in deep trouble.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Went back again to Marine Live Seafood (which is directly behind Hotel Pagoda) last night. My partner wanted to eat the prawns again. This time - just normal dinner without any more expensive dishes like crab and crayfish, and without any MSG.

Denny insisted we try his own-made tofu . I jokingly yet firmly told him I am a very big tofu fan and the bar is very high up for this particular food. No problem he said - if I personally dun like it - its FOC. ONZ I said.

Ordered dishes as per his simple non-MSG dinner recommendation (including prawns which she die die wanted)

1 x Steam live prawns
1 x Clams stir fried in soy chilipadi sauce
1 x Tahu Seafood (his insistent recommendation)
1 x Pakis Polos (love this dish)
3 x Nasi Putih

Total = RP222K

Really solid value. Quality is definitely there. Taste is *great* (no MSG!). She did not have any allergic reaction. This confirmed our go-to seafood resto in downtown Batam After my feedback that even without his trace MSG food tastes the same, Denny was confident and considering to putting up "no MSG" signage. LOL.

What struck me , blew me away, was indeed his own-made tofu. His tofu is *BETTER* than any tofu I've eaten at coffee shops and restos in SEA. Let me describe how fantastic it was : I sucked the tofu from its skin-crusted "shell" ! It is that newtonian-soft and silky-smooth. His tofu is the best in SEA - due to a combination of how he made them *and* how he cooked them.

I exclaimed at the tofu at Denny. Beaming - he said any customer who tried will always order this dish whenever they patronise again together with the Pakis Polos (vege dish).

He led me into the kitchen to show me his tofu. His tofu contains trace egg-yolk (to give that aroma after deep frying - which tofu on its own doesn't have), and a dash of salt to taste (again. tofu is bland).

He handed me a small bit from the tray - I ate it and my body gave 2 thumbs up. 100% no preservatives. LOL. I insisted to buy 1/3 of the tray to bring it back to my Batam residence so that I could enjoy it as breakfast or cook it with other dishes. He relented.

Side note 1 : On reflection, his top dishes (to me) aren't seafood at all. LOOOOL!

Side note 2 : told my partner to eat more this type of quality preservative/binder-free tofu, as it contains good amounts of natural estrogen - grow bigger breasts as I'm a breast man. LOL!

For sharing. Cheers.

Last edited by micmac888; 06-06-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread