The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Same old question: Ramadan

I have some info for those who don't know and questions for very experts about Ramadan in Batam.

This year, Ramadan is expected 18 June - 17 July.
In Batam, entertainment is affected but not so much. If a non-muslim tourist pays the due respect for locals and local religious habits, he can still enjoy. (Unrespectful idiots make the life harder for everyone)
Please note that I really ENJOYED one full week in Batam on Ramadan in 2013 and 2012, and I had a lot of fun, new girlfriends and no troubles in spite of difficulties. But on Ramadan the environment is different. One must know and behave wisely and differently.

This is a SUMMARY.

1) Total closure of entertainment (pubs, disco, clubs...) on the first 3 days, the middle 3 days, the final 3 days.
But I don't know if the "last 3 days" would be 17-18-19 July or 15-16-17. Neither I know what are exactly the "middle 3 days". Anybody has a precise response on this?

2) During the whole month, many working girls will obey puasa, thus they will want to be free for eating before sunrise and after sunset. (that is: if you book overnight, she leaves not later than 5am). They will be also not keen to meet you during the day.

3) During the whole month, discos will mostly close at 1:30am instead of 6am or later (not always true: I have seen Newton open at 6am many times during Ramadan). Also pubs will close earlier.

4) If you patronize booking joints, they will be apparently closed all month for all day. Some will open at night after 7pm or so.

So, these are my QUESTIONS (for any kind soul who knows):

- Assuming that Ramadan will be confirmed 18 June - 17 July, what will be exactly the 3+3+3 days of total closure?

- On the end of Ramadan, everybody leaves to go back kampung. Batam will be empty. When will most people be back? Is it safe if I go back to Batam ONE WEEK after 17 July (that is, 24 July)? Will I find enough people? or 2 weeks are necessary?

Thanks all!
Old 29-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!
Re: Same old question: Ramadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have some info for those who don't know and questions for very experts about Ramadan in Batam.

This year, Ramadan is expected 18 June - 17 July.
In Batam, entertainment is affected but not so much.
Am I right to say better to avoid Chinese New Year (Demand way over supply)
& Ramadan when Chionging in Batam?
Old 29-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

- Deleted post -

Last edited by CoCK ShoCk; 29-04-2015 at 07:17 AM.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...all the more you should ease that itch,since Batam was known as one of the best value in cheonging or even shopping.
- if you only want to tour Batam :
Lolz....Batam was considered expensive during my time . Yes, it's definitely always on my mind to visit Batam one day....just tat I'm not a lone ranger.....prefer to go with like minded group.

Quote:
- if you smoke/drink,this part no need for me to say more,hehehe...
I'm a social drinker.....meaning, only can drink if with kakis....can't drink alone.

Quote:
oh yes,i hope you are not thinking i am trying to sell Batam to you. No,i am definitely not. I am just trying to tempt you out of your retirement,hehehe...
No worries....never in my thoughts at all. I understand where u're coming from.....my time, I was raving about Batam/Tanjung Pinang/Hatyai...etc etc as well .

Quote:
... newbie sure will make small mistakes for the 1st few times...
Kaki was using S'pore tipping guide ......he paiseh to give $2....so we just `educate' him.

Quote:
Wah! Reading this part really make me drool leh. Free sampling of girls before the buying.
Hmm...i see the supply of girls was much greater than the demand during your time hence there is such heavy competition.
During those times, Batam was developing and Tanjung Pinang almost unknown, thus, only those in the know...ie, Malaysians and S'poreans visit...and even then....not many. Thus, almost no farangs. Economics of Indonesia tat time and today different...thus, at that time, more girls in the trade, thus, supply much greater than demand. U could say it's heaven to chiongsters in the know as they hve a wide choice.

Just to share a little nugget of information. The women staying in the villages and working in Pubs have a quota. If they don't meet their mthly quota, they've to pay for food and lodgings. Thus, the girls will definitely be`fighting' for u.

Quote:
Over time,they realise their daily necessities also become more expensive and when some becomes more educated and understand how these inflation works,they start revolting (protesting).
Yes, Indonesia inflation rate was in two digits for a period of time.....but Batam and Tanjung Pinang use S'pore dollar as their benchmark...thus, we always pay equivalent Sing dollars, regardless of fluctuation of rp.

Quote:
Hehehe...i used to stay in Jakarta when i was a kid about 30+ years ago when my parent works there.
Interesting...u must tell me ur story one day.

Quote:
Oh,i play RPG games too,i read RPG guides online...so you see my summaries and guides having those RPG images (maps,photos illustration etc),hehehe...
I play C&C 3 and Diablo II.
U've gone out of ur way to summarize/gather info from various bros and I say kudos to u for the additional effort.

Quote:
.....Policeman. So if you notice be it in Batam or writing in this forum,i try my best to avoid breaking the law or get myself framed for breaking one
Yes, avoid those activities that can get u in real trouble, eg, going to places where drugs are being used....when police raid...they take all in......but if caught...got way out.....money `talks' over there.

Quote:
I have happen to met a handful of such good bros in this thread,but most have chosen to remain anonymous.
Tat's great. It always more fun with like minded kakis.

In the meantime, I'm a couch potato, reading all the FRs from u and fellow bros.
Old 29-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
It's location (in front of Nagoya Hill mall) makes it attractive to tourists who are none-the-wiser.
Hmm...another place made for tourists. *sian*

Thanks for the input on this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
i'm going to bandung may 1 to about may 5 or so. would love to meet up with some friends and check out some places!
I was actually comtemplating if i should reply to this post,hehehe...i have never been to Bandung before,but what i know is Batam has many Bandung girls and Bandung girls popularly known for their horniness,hehehe...

Want to change your destination from Bandung to Batam? Since they are all under the same Indonesia land,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Most of the ceweks i booked prefered BBBJ than BJ cos they told me condom have grease and they dont like the taste. What more oil or gel. They also know one cum faster when BBBJ.
Yea,i believe so too. Comparing to BJ and BBBJ,most men will cum faster on BBBJ,but i rarely can easily cum on a BBBJ unless the girl is REALLY GOOD with it like the one i had before my last trip (Mar 2015) which really surprise me with a long time BBBJ out of a sudden when we barely knew each other yet. She left me NO CHOICE but to end myself with a CIM where it also caught her by surprise and she pull off halfway causing the 2nd/3rd waves of my cum shot to hit her face...lolololol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Of course BBBJ is better than BJ. But it does carry certain std risk. Thats why i always asked them whether they have mouth ulcer. If yes, then i opt for BJ or skip blow job totally.
I am no fan of bbbj,hehehe...becos i dont cum easy during bbbj,so if girls do not have the "enthusiasm" to give bbbj,i will stop them and tell them if they dont like to bbbj...then they can stop and no need to do it thereafter. Sometime the girls will be touched that they put on "extra effort" on areas she is REALLY good at just to compensate me for being caring enough for not letting her do what she doesnt like to do,hehehe....

Most of these girls whom i stop them from BBBJ-ing me are better in overall rating as compare with those whom i do not stop,especially the "younger ones"...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookiebukie View Post
Anyway, will take your advise and write an FR of my trip there and my stay at the hotel.
Glad to know you know your way around the hotel where you will be staying.

By the time you see my reply,you are likely to be preparing for your Batam trip or maybe you are already there. Whatever choice you made when you reach Batam,i wish you the best of luck (and the best of fuck too,hehehe..) and may you have a good time.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo_965 View Post
For a 2D1N trip, roughly how much must my budget be?

Im looking to get a hotel, different room with a friend, and book a overnight girl.
All the answers you need are on my signature Link if you are a 1st timer/new to Batam. Giving you a direct answer to your question may be easy,but most of the time...your budget will go off track due to your lack of understanding of the Batam scene (thats if you are new to Batam).

Remember,when you pop a question like this w/o 1st reading this thread,different people base on their different satisfaction level will advise a different budget for you. But for newbies or 1st time Batam visitors,i strongly suggest you read this rather than you run around wasting your resources like a headless fly. Once you have a rough understanding on Batam,then you will be able to make better choice/s.

Good luck and may you have a good time in Batam (with your friend).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Hi bros, got few questions to ask.

Saw from posts that average overnight is $700k-$1.3m for whorehouse, depend on Syt or Milf.

So, a girl of her looks (in the video link) is worth $900k-$1.1m for overnight? Also sit at right side as she is Syt?

Also how many bros encounter girls whom does ass rim like what she did in the video?

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/3845662...k_his_ass.html

Also saw from posts that can ask OKT discreetly if the girl u select perform certain task ie, BBBJ & ass rim, before taking them?

Lastly, can just confirm that the duration for overnight is from the time we pay money till at least the next day 7am? or lets say the girl wants to slack longer with me,
what's the by right cut off time?

Thanks a lot.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
I am arriving Nagoya tomorrow for work but am free until the next day around 2pm. I booked a room at the Harmoni in the NED. I would like to get in a couple bonks (or massages + bonks) during the day.
You going on Wed or Thu? Both posts has different dates and assuming you are already there by now,then my reply to you now may be late (sorry about it),but if you are heading there on Thu which is 2morow and you happen to be still at Harmoni Hotel,behind your Hotel has massage shops,eg Blue Moon(booking joint) or Moonlight (massage joint) both side by side each other. It was known in this thread to be relative quite an alright place and for a morning bonk. But do remember to bargain during special service even when their prices may not be factor for most Sillyporean.

Do note I name the place only becos it is near your hotel and i have not personally try this place before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogman View Post
I do not think any ceweks are in the NED pubs before dark or the EWP/bar fine will be high. If anyone knows a good place to go for an AM honking, I'd appreciate your wisdom!
Most massage places opens from 10 am and onward. But most that starts business at 10am usually are ready for business around 930am. Do check out the Batam cheonging list for more details (and choices too). And sorry,no recommendation from me,as i am a believer of one man's meat can be another man's poison,and Batam is also a place where their joints change girls once every 3 to 6 months,hence their girls turnover are pretty fast and high.

Good luck (you will need it) and hope you have a good time.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Most of these spas are high class places, where both woman and men massage. Unless you ask them to come to room massage, unlikely to get any specials.
Oh,this is something new to me,i didnt know Secret Spa,Natural Spa,Majestic Spa etc will go to other Hotel room for massage,hehehe...if so,next time i will go try to stay at Sakura Hotel,hehehe...tho it wont be anytime soon.

Nearby hotel i think they may come.But i think it may cost more from their ALREADY exorbitant Price Tag.

Interesting....

Quote:
Also, prices in Hotel Spa/Massage are generally higher than outside massage. Therefore it is advisable to get it outside unless u want in room services.
Yes,i totally agree with you. It is definitely cheaper to have outside-my-hotel-room massage. Thats why i am recce-ing around the massage places that are outside-of-hotel and i will only get them to come to my hotel room if their massage-room premises is in undesirable conditions.

Quote:
Massge joints can also send their massage ladies to your hotel room as well. With some extra charges. for transport.
The prices to get the girls from massage places to my room to massage me sometime turns me off.

Example i stay in Formosa,Linda Massage in-massage-shop massage is 70k/hr but in-hotel-room massage cost 120k/hr. Indo Rasa in-massage-shop massage is 50k/hr but in-hotel-room massage cost 120k/hr too. Next time i will borrow extra bedsheets from Formosa Hotel staffs and walk over to Indo rasa for massage (which i never try before)...lol.Some more Indo Rasa and Linda massage all within 3 mins walk to Formosa Hotel only.

Bridge massage dont do in-hotel-room massage tho,hehehe....but they do....*censored*...Bridge massage is a clean massage joint with occasionally some girls who would bend the rules a little like in Relax Massage. I stop patronising that place for "clean massage joint special service" after some Sillyporean REALLY spoils the "usual rates" for special service BIG TIME there,hehehe...love that place when i was there during their 1st day business opening and i got my 1st 100k/HJ there, later my 1st...etc etc. Relax Massage (clean joint) has more pretty young girls as compared to Bridge,tho i cannot choose them unless i know them.

Kings Hotel inside Formosa Hotel in-massage-shop massage is 90k/hr ,their in-hotel-room massage is 100k/hr,but their 1st open mouth special service (before bargaining) cost 300k/HJ and 700k/FJ. Gideon Hotel's Justme Massage is worse at 150k/hr and special services as high as Kings (if not higher).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
that's a great map. More detailed than google.
That was the 1st map i use when i 1st visited Batam.

From the rest of the other map together with the one you said was detailed,i made my own map.Covert them to jpeg format and save it on my phone instead of using google map or Wikimapia. Reason? Becos i kiasu...later if internet is down how? Or if i use google map or wikimapia,it will takes a longer time for the map to load via internet connection. So my better choice is to create my own map when i plan my Batam trip itinerary so at least i know where i am going accurately and i move FAST around places i wish to go w/o compromising the BEST time for the GIRLS to arrive in those shops for my picking. Efficient and foolproof !!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Veron04 is Cool - loads of Potential

50% of this batam thread is junk
Old 29-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
Hi bros, got few questions to ask.

Bro just book your ticket and go batam, you will find out..

Before i venture to Batam, i also like you having many questions in my mind.

I even print out the whole massage list by bro newyorker back then.

Sometimes those girls priced at 800k-1.3m are not beautiful at all, it may based on different factors like age, scar, tightness, experience, rating etc..

You really have to be there and see it for yourself to decide, i ever encounter a girl who was priced at 2m at indah2 but i will only rate her as 1m girl..

If girl doesn't wanna leave you even though it's time for her to go, then you no need to worry so much, maybe she's in love with you ? Unless she request for you to book her for another day.

Normally they must be back to their joint for farm girl by 9am-2pm and ktv girl as in those in KTV that operate only at night by 7-9pm next day.

So it's all depends..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron04 View Post
100% OF YOUR POST ARE JUNK AS WELL

Last edited by KohOnly21; 29-04-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 29-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron04 View Post
Your post just contribute 0.01% to the so call junk
Old 29-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise can I just approach harbour front to buy ticket on 1st May? Will the tickets sold out or maybe I need to queue for hours?
Old 29-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am no fan of bbbj,hehehe...becos i dont cum easy during bbbj,

Most of these girls whom i stop them from BBBJ-ing me are better in overall rating as compare with those whom i do not stop,especially the "younger ones"...lol.
Ah..thats where both of us differ in taste. When u cum is show over. So if we can control the cum, the joy of your manhood being licked and sucked and only when u feel lick going to explode, then quickly switch to FJ. Here again, keep changing position again to delay the cum. So your manhood now enjoying both world or holes but minus the 3rd hole.

SYT? The prefer FJ than BBBJ. Lazy and prefer to lie down like dead fish. Especially those young below 20 yrs of age.

Thank you
Old 29-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
I guess many will be crossing the waters during the long weekend.
Its public holiday combined with weekends,hehehe... not all will get what they wish for and ultimately not all will have a good time.

Nonetheless,i still wish all bros who are there to will have a good time this coming weekend.

*i envy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Sensual Massage -8.5/10 (she pour a lot of oil onto my body and uses her boobs to rub the back m front of my body skillfully,juz watching her with her boobs running against my body...turns me on)
I guess the masseur's skill that turns me on also turns you on too,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Vitalitas 9.5/10 (I would give her perfect score,but nothing is perfect haha...this one is the best, the way she massage my Penis..its like she knows my weakness,she kinda torture me.in a good way...she will rub my balls and shafts n to the head...juz as you feel hard and feel like you can't tahan..she will slow down again...and then do it all over and over again....the feel is heavenly)
Vitalitas you rate 9.5/10 w/o trying the one at Indo Rasa one yet,hehehe....i dont know,i feel indo rasa does a better job than keyza when it comes to this (meat and poison theory apply). But must go to hotel room massage as Indo rasa ambience not as clean. The thing is Indo Rasa no BM.

I will be trying other massage places next trip...hehehe...those places that are less traveled.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I be going on may 8-10 . Anyone who want to tag along can pm me. Kindly leave me a message. Tks as the original plan was on may 1-3. Since so many bros goung i should change my plan.
Old 29-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nono can u give some direction advice if staying at formosa then walk to keyza massage. Start from me standing at the main door having LUCKY plaza on my right.
Can post out a simple hand draw as i getting confuse with the given map.
Tks for advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread