The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by droib View Post
Both...

And I shall do just that later tonight... In a public place.

Cheers,
droib F
Hey I have been waiting for yr boob photo with your name directly written on the skin in between your breasts! And in public too!

Where har?
Old 22-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 20
SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
hi bro returned u fav to 286 ... hv a nice weekend ... cheers
thanks bro
Old 23-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps626b2d4c.jpg Aiyo so impatient... Here is the picture. Anyway I will start a new thread for my pictures. Don't want go off topic here. Haha Cheers, droib F
Wow nice photo. Waiting for your thread
Old 23-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40975 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiPayChun View Post
thanks bro
hi bro just returned u fav to 540 ... thxs n appreciated ... cheers

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32725161
Old 23-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Nowadays hdb every level is a lift floor le. Anyone tried before at hdb?
Old 23-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I shall share......

Wonder if any couples would like to join us next time?

Love,
droib F
Which part of lab park sis? The up or down cp? Sometimes we do at there too.

In fact, I just return from there last night after a session with my gf. Drove to the cp and park all the way inside. It was 2am plus so only a few cars. Off engine and wind down all windows. Strip gf completely naked in passenger seat and bonk her. Halfway ask her if want to shift to the back seats. 1 side of my car is facing the trees, so gf open the door and walk out trying to go to the back seats. I followed but when gf wanted to get into the back seats, i stopped her. Kissing her.... standing outside my car and start to tease her. She is completely naked and i am half naked. Start to bonk her on the spot. Quite exciting and same time scare got people see us. Finally cum on the floor and faster hide back into car.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Wa cannot everything also show at once lah. Must slowly de... :P

Next time maybe.

Cheers,
droib F
can be audience at labrador park you allow?
Old 23-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Which part of lab park sis? The up or down cp? Sometimes we do at there too.

In fact, I just return from there last night after a session with my gf. Drove to the cp and park all the way inside. It was 2am plus so only a few cars. Off engine and wind down all windows. Strip gf completely naked in passenger seat and bonk her. Halfway ask her if want to shift to the back seats. 1 side of my car is facing the trees, so gf open the door and walk out trying to go to the back seats. I followed but when gf wanted to get into the back seats, i stopped her. Kissing her.... standing outside my car and start to tease her. She is completely naked and i am half naked. Start to bonk her on the spot. Quite exciting and same time scare got people see us. Finally cum on the floor and faster hide back into car.
HI Bro,

Same as me and my gf,we go only one place,CBP,i know there a lot of blangah worker,but i like the feeling might be peeping by someone.
Hope can arrange something together.Have fun & Be Safe.
Old 23-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Droin M,can start a thread and post pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Hershey12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have had some experiences doing it in public. Apart from the usual cars, handicapped toilets and hdb lift landings, I have also done it in Shaw Lido Cinemas and Sentosa. The feeling is definitely different as compared to indoor sex. The thrill of getting caught adds up to the excitement
Old 23-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway, while I'm at it (and since droib F keeps asking me to post too), going to share a quick experience we had this weekend.

After some recommendations from other couples, we decided to go check out Upper Seletar Resevoir.

It was Friday (finally TGIF) and droib F had spent the entire day teasing me with lots of selfies.

Hope you all enjoy our retelling of this event.

droib M
T.Q. bro & sis droib...for taking the trouble to post such a long exciting sexual escapades of yours at Upper Seletar reservoir for our reading pleasure !! ...din know it's such a happening place there !..u so lucky to hv such a horny GF ...not easy to find one like her ...share more if u hv...Thxs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone going to punggol place block 210 mscp later tonite for some fun? I feel like watching...
Old 24-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Anyone going to punggol place block 210 mscp later tonite for some fun? I feel like watching...
==> where's your wife?? I wanna watch also... nvr really experience before so wld really wanna experience it at least for once...
Old 24-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> where's your wife?? I wanna watch also... nvr really experience before so wld really wanna experience it at least for once...
My wife sleep already as she's not feeling well...
Old 24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway, while I'm at it (and since droib F keeps asking me to post too), going to share a quick experience we had this weekend.

After some recommendations from other couples, we decided to go check out Upper Seletar Resevoir.

droib M
Ahhh... Upper Seletar is such a wonderful place indeed. I'm usually there very late. Anywhere from 1am to sometimes 5am.

There's also plenty of nice outdoor areas for your activities if you're so inclined. Too bad the last toilet area at the round about is now under going some renovation. Sometimes you have the whole place to yourself.

I've probably occupied most of the available areas before already, including the stairs up the tower, benches opposite the carpark, by the water, shelters, and middle of the road too! Once when I was the only car at the upper carpark (very late), saw a couple doing it outside the car at the lower carpark. Think they could see us too! But its a little far. They got into the car when we drove down.

Lots of peeping tom too if that's your thing. GF get's very wet when they shine torch at her pussy. It gets boring after a while. They've become so bold at it that it can't be called peeping anymore! We prefer if they at least try to hide a little. One lucky guy even got to watch us from just 1 metre away when we decided to doggie outside the car.

A wonderful place indeed!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1