The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hey guys,

Just posting a very delayed fr of my last trip from last month.

brought over 3 of my friends, of whom 2 have not brrn to batam before.

long story short, we picked 3 girls from sedona and 1 from new berry. I am aware that some bros have blacklisted new berry, but personally, i have never encountered any problems with any of the new berry cewek (don't ask me how or why, i just don't know).

The fr on my girl.
name: Lanie(not sure if spelled correctly)
Joint: Sedona
cost: 800k
Boobs: small b, with nice dark nips, kinda slightly saggy but so soft and nice to squeeze.
Body: slim with a slight ponch, but didn't bother me at all.
Bbbj: 7/10. Gentle with balls licking and sucking.
Pussy: bushy, but no smell. She's been in this line for a few years and is still quite tight.
Fj: 10/10. Very flexible amd especially liked the part where we were fucking while spooning.

Some slight details as follows.

After each of us had taken a bath, we laid down on the bed and watched tv wearing nothing but our towels. Our hands were keeping busy fondling and groping each other and soon the towels were off and she was jacking me off while i was fingering her pussy.

She was gushing wet! She took the initiative and suddenly started sucking on my cock and that took me by surprise as not many gals in batam does bbbj. Down side, no eye contact as she was quite shy although she did look up once in a while to make sure i was enjoying it. She licked and sucked my balls too, which was a plus (maybe cause i was clean shaven down below).

Cap on and she started riding me. Switched to a few positions and released my load into her mish style. Almost fainted... just laid there cuddling and continued fondling each other.

half an hour later, my little bro at attention again and next thing i know she's riding me again and i unloaded after only a few minutes. Damned she's good.

We rested till evening before we went for dinner at windsor with one of my bros. The other two went to the makan place behind our hotel (pacific palace) while we we were resting. Our bill came up to be abt 700k.

Went back to hotel and drank.at pacific disco while listening to techno-dangdut and watched the druggies shake head. Ha ha.

Retired to our respective rooms and continued round 3 with my girl before dozing off naked in each other's arms.

Woke up ard 7am to the nice sensation of my girl's arm stroking my little bro. She was using her entire arm to stroke me... shiok ah....

Last bonk before she went back. Gave her a generous tip as she was, in my opinion, the best one yet.

Met up with my bros for breakfast for a quick debrief before going shopping and taking the ferry back to sg. As per my bros, it was a four for four win. All our girls did not have any attitude, did not give problems and they all got in 3 shots before the girls left.

Thanks for reading my brief fr, just wanted to share my humble but satisfying experience.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

My birthday falls on x'mas eve, 24 dec....I am organizing a grand party to celebrate....it will be the party of the year....I am inviting bros here to join in the party....a very modest charge only.....cewek, drinks, strip-shows...etc...those interested, just pm me...details will be given....hurry!! Max 20 persons....
A deposit of $100 will be collected at harbourfront on day of departure.($2000, hehe)...
I am not the one who organized birthday parties 3 times last time...I am different....I swear I am not a conman...just try make a little money for x'mas shopping....Hurry, pm me....
Old 19-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
My birthday falls on x'mas eve, 24 dec....I am organizing a grand party to celebrate....it will be the party of the year....I am inviting bros here to join in the party....a very modest charge only.....cewek, drinks, strip-shows...etc...those interested, just pm me...details will be given....hurry!! Max 20 persons....
A deposit of $100 will be collected at harbourfront on day of departure.($2000, hehe)...
I am not the one who organized birthday parties 3 times last time...I am different....I swear I am not a conman...just try make a little money for x'mas shopping....Hurry, pm me....
you better dun post you make money unless you want to pay advertisement fees here...in the meantime your post may be deleted...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post

long story short, we picked 3 girls from sedona and 1 from new berry. I am aware that some bros have blacklisted new berry, but personally, i have never encountered any problems with any of the new berry cewek (don't ask me how or why, i just don't know).
1). The OKT attitude.

2). The gals are taught to bonk 2 times and leave for LT.

3). High Pricing compared to others, even they may be SYT, the OKT tried to market them as if they are GOLD.

4) other reasons.... Other brothers may highlight

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Thinking of making a last minute trip there. Anyone game for it?

I'm not exactly a newbie where Batam is concerned. But I've not been the for like 1 year plus so maybe a few joints will be new to me..

May be taking the 1 or 2 pm ferry, do is like very impromptu.

Drop me a pm if you're game.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 19-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
wanton mee lunch @ batam..on me.... free. hahaha.
If fate allows,i would like to have the FREE wan tan mee lunch... *joking*...

How about some black chicken soup?

Not the one below tho (hahaha...):

Its a Rare Ayam Cemani Chicken

Reason is they are ultra expensive,USD2500 each and only available in Indonesia. As for which part of indonesia,i really dont know. If anyone can enlighten me on this one,a million thanks to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
The thing is most newbie don't mind.. or have that Pay to learn mentality.

Ok if they really learn, but some got cheated and learned it the hard way.
Sorry,bro...i beg to differ a different point of view. When it comes to cheonging,nearly everyone wants to make the most out of their money but over-doing it makes them greed for more. On my 9th trip to Batam,i have the best ever time in Batam,and regretted not staying another night. Having in mind that i shld learned my lesson on my 9th so i went to extend my 10th trip from the initiate 3D2N to 4D3N. It turn out it is still not as good as my 9th as my "physical staimina" couldnt keep up with what my mind wants to have. Notice the greed in my case?

In any case,i still comfort myself (bluff myself to make myself comfortable scenario) that i at least have a good time,tho not as good as my 9th....lol.

I find that i learn more things making small mistakes alone when travelling w/o a guide or taxi with me. And am able to navigate and plan better too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickachew View Post
Cool,this map is really good.

Thank you bro.
Yes,technically the map covers nearly every prime location to cheong Batam's booking joint if you know how to combine it with the list :

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=27714

Good luck,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Before i went to batam wif bro nono on the 5th Nov, i always tot no chance i wld ever go batam wif unknown strangers u never ever met online for obvious reasons. However, after my only 2nd trip to batam alone in May, upon knowing bro nono is gg too in Nov, i told myself i had to tag along him for 2 reasons. 1st is tat judging from his sincerity, friendliness, considerate efforts in helping newbies & contributing to tis batam thread, it is hard for him to turn out to be anyone other than good & nice person sincerely juz trying to help newbies without any bad intentions attached. 2nd reason is i feel maybe its time to go batam in a group which cld be smth juz a little bit different. However, one uncertainty is of course the need to go with ppl u never met b4, unless if u are gg with friends u already know.
It was the 2nd time i met up with total strangers,not to cheong together but more as a learning trip with each other/s. The entire trip is a little on the regimental side (army style) as i was rushing to keep you guys well-informed of the cheonging culture in Batam and to impart almost all i have learned to you guys. If you read my guides,you will realise that we were actually following thru the exact same steps in it if you minus the part where we visited every booking joint.

What you guys miss out will be the OKT of MM visiting my room and the part i travel to Penuin wet market for the Bai Long wan tan noodles as well as why not every part of the wet market are allow to sell "pork".

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
4) other reasons.... Other brothers may highlight
Current MM massage OKT used to be from New Berry for a short period of time,so i still need to pre-warn bros to be specified on their requirement when booking girls from MM even tho i have already told him why New Berry was banned.

The OKT in New Berry even went to the extend to support the idea of girls running back to joint after 2 bonks when customers complained,that makes no difference between Morena 29 and New Berry base on at least half a dozen comments from the internet (not just this thread). I only been to New Berry once to look see,but better listen to senior bros advice and avoid this joint.

I am not a risk taker when it comes to enjoyment.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LimitSk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Reason is they are ultra expensive,USD2500 each and only available in Indonesia. As for which part of indonesia,i really dont know. If anyone can enlighten me on this one,a million thanks to you.

Quoted from Wiki:

"The breed originated from the island of Java, Indonesia. It was first imported into Europe in 1998 by Dutch breeder Jan Steverink. Currently stocks are kept in the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. There are several varieties of the Ayam Cemani including the Swedish Black Chicken. It is thought that Ayam Cemani may also earlier have been brought to Europe by Dutch seamen who had numerous contacts in both Africa and Asia."

The only thing that isn't black is their eggs....
Old 19-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL - talking about the other kind of chicken now!
Got me interested and googled.
Found to my surprise that there's so much info/discussions etc on them.

Found you a cheaper price list for these Cemani Chickens - can be shipped to you in Singapore/elsewhere!

http://www.cemanifarms.com/p/live-stock.html

Note that its cheaper than the Green jungle fowl, which is beautiful

SEAJ
Old 19-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mopyboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam FL or Agent needed

wierd.. who zapped me?

i was just checking to see if anyone has any contacts to okt in batam.. haiz..

but just to confirm - we don't have to pay any tip to the taxi driver right? and from what i checked.. seems like majority of the action is going on in nagoya area.. outside is pretty rare...

anyone tried bringing back to hotel? whats a fair rate like?
Old 19-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Re: Batam FL or Agent needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopyboy View Post
wierd.. who zapped me?

i was just checking to see if anyone has any contacts to okt in batam.. haiz..

but just to confirm - we don't have to pay any tip to the taxi driver right? and from what i checked.. seems like majority of the action is going on in nagoya area.. outside is pretty rare...

anyone tried bringing back to hotel? whats a fair rate like?
There is a long thread on Batam, with excellent guide by some bros here.
http://thesbf.shop/showthr...6580&page=1862

All your answers are in there..
Old 19-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
If fate allows,i would like to have the FREE wan tan mee lunch... *joking*...
How about some black chicken soup?
Sure.. free wanton mee, kopi or mickey mouse.. if we meet.

I don't like chicken soup / or white chicken, fried ok.

Also don't mind call chicken. hahaha

Planing to go soon, just need to find the time.. work is too stressful.
Old 19-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
It turn out it is still not as good as my 9th as my "physical staimina" couldnt keep up with what my mind wants to have. Notice the greed in my case?
My physical stamina could never keep up what I have in mind. lol.
Old 19-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi

just gone my 1st newbie trip batam. follow a few bro nono guide.

1 qustion, theres no way to differenciate a f house to a message shop (with special that kind, legal easy to spot) without going in?

all signboard outside, f house or special message shop all call message.

thks
Old 19-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
hi

just gone my 1st newbie trip batam. follow a few bro nono guide.

1 qustion, theres no way to differenciate a f house to a message shop (with special that kind, legal easy to spot) without going in?

all signboard outside, f house or special message shop all call message.

thks
After reading yr post,i hv a question. Did u see the list posted by bro Nono? If u did.. yr question r all answered.

In sinkapore,can u get a fj in massage shop? How to tell in Sinkapore which massage shop offer special? Or let's change the country to Malaysia,which massage place offer fj/hj? How do u tell? Sinkapore & Malaysia both don't put up massage with special or f house on their sign board too.

Bro,common sense la...
Old 19-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
After reading yr post,i hv a question. Did u see the list posted by bro Nono? If u did yr question r all answered.
theres alot of shop not on list leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread