The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 16
extrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Yup done for the time being....thanks for reading.
Will write again if time permits....
Hope have the chance to read it soon
Old 23-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Just wanted to continue with my wife's teasing story for here....Would like to mention here that some portion of the story is real and certain portion of it is fictional. Please leave comments cause your comments are the best encouragement for me to continue writing. Thanks in advance...

Here we go.....

It was just another usual working day for Jane….till about 5pm, she got a call from her lady boss, Stella who has just got back from meeting a client.

“Jane please come to my office.”
“Ok Stella”

Once Jane was in Stella office….

“Jane I hope you have no pre-fixed appointment tonight cause I need you to help me with the proposal. I had a discussion with their management and they are ok with our proposal but still required some refinements. Are you ok to stand behind ?”

“Ya sure no problem.”

“Ok good thanks, let’s bring all the documents and our laptops to the conference room and get started.”

They worked on the proposal non-stop till about 8 plus in the evening..

“Yes finally it’s done. Thanks for your help Jane. Please help me to print 2 copies of the proposals and put them on my desk after that you can go off. I need to go to the toilet now”

“Ok no problem will do.” Jane replied.

Jane took her laptop and went back to her desk to print the 2 sets of proposal. As she was printing the proposal, she heard the office door opened and closed again; must be her boss coming back from the toilet.

After she was done printing the proposals, she put them on Stella desk as instructed. Then she packed her stuff and was ready to leave the office.
“I think I better go and inform Stella that I am leaving” Jane was thinking aloud.

As she walked towards the conference room, she noticed from the door glass slit that there was someone else in the conference room beside Stella. It was a man….n Ang Moh…someone that is not from their office….Let just call him Bryan.

As Jane approached the conference door, she wanted to just knock on the door, open it and inform Stella that she is leaving but her sixth sense was telling her that something is just not right….so instead of doing what she intended to do, she quietly stand by the side of the door and peep into the conference room through the rectangular door glass panel.

Everything seems to be normal; Stella has projected the proposal on the screen and seems to be explaining to Bryan on the content of it. Jane came to her own conclusion that Bryan must be the customer but why do he need to come up to their office so late at late to discuss on the proposal ? Can’t he wait till Monday morning to do so ?

Then they seem to have some disagreement….Bryan was proposing something but Stella keep shaking her head in disagreement. Bryan then stood up from his chair and started walking towards Stella still trying to explain his points.

He didn’t stop when he reached to where she was seated instead he continued walking and stopped only after he has passed her; He turned around to face the screen and continued talking. From her facial expression, Stella was getting frustrated and wanted to turn her chair around to counter him.

But Bryan immediately placed both his hands on Stella’s shoulder stopping her from doing so. Stella was shocked and tried to shift her body away from his hands but he didn’t barge. Instead he started working his fingers on her shoulders.

“What are you doing ? Get your hands off me….” Stella seems to be saying.

“Relax Stella you are too stress…let me give you a good massage….”

“Please let go of me….” Stella repeated.

But Bryan ignored her and continued to give her a firm massage on her shoulder….soon Stella actually stopped resisting; closed her eyes and enjoyed his massage.
Old 23-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At last u return bro.
Old 23-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back for the continuation.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 23-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome back, ts
Old 24-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hello Baileys is great to see you back writting again
Old 24-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just wanted to continue with my wife's teasing story for here....Please leave comments cause your comments are the best encouragement for me to continue writing. Thanks in advance...

Here we go.....

It was just another usual working day for Jane….till about 5pm, she got a call from her lady boss, Stella who has just got back from meeting a client.
Hey, bro baileys, hv always been encouraging you leh ! ...yr stories of ur wifey never fails to give us guys hardons ...but tink u busy or wat...PM u oso never reply liao...

Anyway good to see you back to continue the sexciting stories of ur wifey !...hope tis encouragement enough for you to continue writing n share wif us bros n sis here...Jiayou !...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thank you all bros and sis for your comment and encouragement esp Bro Ricky and Sis Jasminee...am working on it but like I said a bit brain dead so starting will be a bit slow...please bear with me....
Old 24-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
milkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you're a lucky man.
Old 24-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Ok finally managed to complete part 2....

Jane saw a grin on the Bryan’s face.

He continued his massage for a little while longer before making his move…his hands began wondering downwards from Stella’s shoulders to her busty boobs and began caressing them. Stella was shocked at what had happened and tried to stop him.

But before she was able to voice her complain, he has planted his lips onto hers and started frenching her. She tried to resist him but soon succumbed to his frenching and caressing.

He began to undress her as he continued frenching her….He was a fast worker; pretty soon Stella was topless, he stopped frenching and stood up to admire her naked body. Stella felt shy and tried to cover her boobs with her hands. He lifted her hands away, got onto his knees and began caressing her boobs with his hands and sucking her nipples.

Stella has got all soft and was moaning; she was getting really horny from his caressing and sucking.

This Bryan was at it again…as he was sucking Stella’s hardened nipples, his hands began removing her skirt and panties in a flash. Stella didn’t put up any resistance and soon she was sitting on the director’s chair completely naked.

Bryan lifted her legs over his shoulders and buried his head between her thighs. From where Jane was standing, she was unable to see him eating her pussy but from Stella’s reaction and moaning; he must be doing a great job.
Jane was starting to get aroused from all the action that she was witnessing as her hands went under her blouse; lifted her bra and began caressing her own boobs and tweaking her erected nipples.

Stella’s body began jerking uncontrollably signaling that she was cumming and just after a few seconds, Jane saw Stella lying spent on the chair, pending heavily.

Bryan got up slowly from his kneeling position and stood in front of Stella. He lifted her hand to his groin area and assist her in caressing his cock. Jane noticed from the outline of his pants that his cock should be huge. She got her confirmation when Bryan unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers.

“OMG…his cock is only semi erected and is really huge; at least 8 to 9 inches long and is thick ! How could our pussy be able to tolerate such a huge monster ?” Jane was astonished.

Before Jane can take another glimpse at his huge cock, Stella has already grabbed it with both her hands and began licking and sucking it furiously.

Tried as she could but Stella was unable to put his whole cock into her mouth; In fact, she only managed about a third of it and this might have pissed him up a little as he then hold the back of Stella’s head with his hand and began mouth fuck her; hoping to get more of it inside her. Stella tried to accommodate his cock as much as possible but it was just too much for her that she choked a couple of times.

Just by viewing the action from outside the conference room has made Jane so aroused that she has brought her hand up under skirt and was rubbing her pussy through her juice soaked panties.

Bryan was ready for some real action as he withdrawn his huge cock from her mouth, lifted her up from the chair and lay her down on the conference room table.

Jane felt kind of weird as this was the first time that she saw her lady boss fully naked standing a distant away from her. Even though Stella is already in her early fifties, she has taken good care of herself and body. In fact she doesn’t even look a day older than 40. She still has a firm body and a pair of huge melons, although slightly sagging but they were at least D cups in size with light brown areola and cute little perky nipples. Jane loved Stella’s huge boobs as compared to her own which she found them to be rather small and she also hated those huge dark brown areola and pencil eraser nipples which was a byproduct of breastfeeding. Stella is married but doesn’t have any kids.

A surprised that Jane found was that Stella actually did a landing strip with her bush which was so kinky to her. All along Jane thought that Stella was a conservative lady but was having second thought about her now. Maybe she is another one of those high sex drive lady that was deprived of sex because her husband is always away on business trip.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Good story Bro Baileys. Awaiting ur next installment.....
Old 24-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX Impreza View Post
Good story Bro Baileys. Awaiting ur next installment.....
Yeah bro bailey...tks for continuing ur story as promised !!...wondering wif excitement wat's going to happen next...esp to stella n yr wifey Jane ! ..hehe

Old 25-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back bro. Good new update of story. cheers thumbs up. Will be waiting for more of your post.

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 26-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Part 3....
Anyway back to the story, Bryan placed his huge cock at the entrance of Stella’s moist pussy and pushed it slowly into her. Stella moaned.

Once he was halfway into her, he began thrusting her with slow strokes.

Stella felt the full sensation of his huge cock inside her as she moaned and her body shivered uncontrollably.

Seeing Stella reaction made him bolder, he lifted up both her legs spread them wide apart and he hastened his thrusting….. But what he did next really surprised Jane and maybe to a certain extent Stella too as he turned his head towards Stella’s feet and began kissing and sucking her nicely manicured toes.

Stella found it ticklish so she tried to resist his advance but every time she moved her toes away or curled them up, he would gave her a few hard thrusts to stop her resisting.

Jane started imagining herself as Stella, getting her toes licked and her small wet pussy being fucked wildly by his huge hot cock making her moan loudly and giving her wave after wave of delicious sensation. Jane found that the whole scene so erotic and arousing that she rubbed her wet pussy even harder bringing herself closer to her own orgasm.

Suddenly Jane realised that other than her own fingers, there was another set of fingers rubbing her wet pussy. She was shocked and immediately turned her head to find out who that was. But before she could do so, a hand was placed firmly on the back of her head to stop her. Jane began to panic, she tried to push his fingers away but he was too strong for her as he continued rubbing her. He lifted up her skirt to her hips, shifted her panties to one side and began rubbing her wet pussy raw.

Jane didn’t really put up a big struggle as firstly, he was way too strong for her and putting up a struggle might alarm the two inside the conference room and secondly, she was so highly aroused and she didn’t want the fingering to stop,

She loved the way he was rubbing his two fingers up and down the dripping lips of her pussy and brushing them against the swollen nub of her clit at a slow and steady rate. His other hand has slid under her blouse and was tweaking her hard nipples.

“O he is really skilful at tweaking and playing my nipples....making me so horny…..Oooooo.”

While Jane was still enjoying the sensation of him playing with her nipples, he shoved 2 fingers into her hot pussy and began fingering her....Jane gave out a moan but managed to quickly covered her mouth with her hands to stop subsequent moans from escaping from her lips...she was in heaven...within minutes she felt a wave of intense sensation sweep over her, juice was flowing out from her pussy freely and her legs were getting wobbly...She knew her orgasm was near.

As she was about to cum; he stopped. Initially Jane thought that Stella and her partner might have noticed them but when she peeped through the glass panel...They were still at it but they have changed their position. He is now doggying her and from Stella expression, she was totally enjoying getting thrust from behind. Then as sudden as it stop, his service resume, he began to rub her wet pussy lips again but wait something is different. He was not using his fingers but his cock !

"OMG...what should I do now ?" Jane was asking herself anxiously.
"Should I stop him or let him continue to arouse me ? Argghhh"

Before Jane could decide what she should do next he has slid his cock into her wet pussy and began pounding her...

"Aaahhhh....Aaaahhh..."

This time Jane didn’t even has a chance to cover her mouth as she moaned..

After just a few quick pounding strokes...

"OMG he is fucking me so good....I can't take it much longer...I am going to cum."

Jane gave out another moan as her entire body trembled and her legs gone weak. She finally collapsed onto her hands and knees, gasping for air.
He carried her up and brought her away.
Old 26-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
..Jane started imagining herself as Stella, getting her toes licked and her small wet pussy being fucked wildly by his huge hot cock making her moan loudly and giving her wave after wave of delicious sensation.

Suddenly Jane realised that other than her own fingers, there was another set of fingers rubbing her wet pussy. ..She was shocked and immediately turned her head to find out who that was. But before she could do so, a hand was placed firmly on the back of her head to stop her.

While Jane was still enjoying the sensation of him playing with her nipples, he shoved 2 fingers into her hot pussy and began fingering her....Jane gave out a moan...Before Jane could decide what she should do next he has slid his cock into her wet pussy and began pounding her...

"Aaahhhh....Aaaahhh..."

"OMG he is fucking me so good....I can't take it much longer...I am going to cum."

Jane gave out another moan as her entire body trembled and her legs gone weak. She finally collapsed onto her hands and knees, gasping for air. He carried her up and brought her away....
Who is tis GUY who suddenly appeared from nowhere to f*** poor helpless Jane, bro bailey ??...pls dun keep us in suspense for too long !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1