The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Sunhwa has left that's fast . I guess this mth nothing much to expect from fl dome 3
Old 14-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
billhas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krage88 View Post
It depends

Yeah bro sistar too much photoshop. Dont expect so high when u see the girls.
Old 15-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kamshahamida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post
Sunhwa has left that's fast . I guess this mth nothing much to expect from fl dome 3
Eh u sure? Tdy she's still available wat...
Old 15-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sayabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros... Anybody Tried Eun Jung from Sistar stable? Any feedback?

Appreciate!

Cheers
Old 15-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioniX View Post
All these good rating of mina has made me gian, shall have a try
Yeah, Mina's on my list as well now...
Old 15-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
I'm deciding between soo yun n kim sou
Old 15-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
I have tried Mina from other stable earlier this year (according to pic).
Price was half by then. I would only rate 6.5/10

EDIT: Ignore the price thing. I thought I was seeing 350/1. Overall score still there, but she does has soft/big melon

Last edited by Happyman78; 16-08-2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Correcting
Old 16-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arrangement: Outcall 10pm-6am.
Damage: 800SGD + 100Outcall Fees
Girl:YURI
OKT:I Want FL

Review: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TERRIBLE!

I contacted the OKT. Said i was looking for an outcall all nighter.
Asked him to recommend me the best he had. He said Yuri.

Was suppose to go for Sistar my usual okt or try bro iconik.
But decided to try new one.

Summary of experience:
Face:7
Boobs: Boob Lover 7.5 ( D CUP MELONS )
GFE: -10
FJ: - 10
BJ: - 10
French: 1
Daty: NOT ALLOWED
Finger: NOT ALLOWED
HEAVY SMOKER
note: she threw cigrate butts down my balcony, and i've got in trouble because of that.
DRINKER

THe long version:
I book yuri, when she came in on first contact quite positive. talkative, will hold your had hug you. the boobs cannot see until she strips, because of her small body and huge melons the propotion makes it a good sight.

She came up and immediately asked to smoke, i told her i didn't smoke , but didnt mind on the balcony. We talk and chat a bit. And she blew smoke in my face, so being the non smoker and motioned my hand in the air like a fan to push the smoke away. And then she slapped, insulted and scolded me. That was the first sign.

After that during the session, we did the usual foreplay it was quite good. And i wanted to finger and daty her, was absolutely rejected and insulted. I thought to myself, no worries , she has the body everything , at least the FJ or BJ will be good. she then BJ me.... her mouth went in twice... and the rest just stroke my didi. How is that even considered BJ.

Never mind, I wait till FJ. Big Melons, must be worth it. PUt my didi into her, she complain too big... trust me... my didi is totally not big. mine i asked a lot of bros and past girls, mine is industry below average, not too big , not too small. just average or slightly below while compared to other bros. It's okay, and let her take her time. she come off me because she didn't like it and i was fine. So i knew i need to get her wet, but i could go down south. so i kissed the neck etc. And then out of the blue slaps and insults me that i didn't like her and threated to leave, like physical get up and go.

SIDENOTE: SHE DEMANDED I PAID HER IN FULL B4 everything start, so was quite scared she ran off.

Overall, when i finally FJ her, her pussy was damn dry like sahara desert. I wanted to apply lube, she said i didn't like her and said she'll leave. So just bear with it, got it out and first shot. i was miserable, but i had her throughout the night so maybe got chance again.

After that , she just smoked away and went to bed. Morning i woke up , tired to shag her again, she was slap my hand away and shouted at me. As i paid 900damage of cos at least i want to get my money's worth off at least 3 shots.
Kept on trying in the end, got my 2nd shot, same as the first experience and after that she bath and left.

Throughout the night, she had a commanding and insulting personality. Way too powerful for me. Loud, obnoxious.Way too overpowering for me as in the industry gfe is someone like take care of you , gentle, loviing, sweet. Yuri, totally the opposite. she is more of A PISSED OFF ONE NIGHT STAND GIRL YOU FOUND AT THE BAR.
I've even set the mood with scented candles, wine etc... all my extra money of all go down the drain liao lo... in addition to her damage off 900.

SHe has a french, mixed russion, mixed broken korean english accent. She speaks jap, russia, french, korea. Goes back to jap once every year.

Yuri is an aggresive, submissive women that bullies and insults her clients. I totally do not recommend her. I have my doubts with the OKT, apologies as this is the first time using his service and having such a bad taste and worst experience.

Before she left, she also demanded me to pay her taxi, when OKT already charge me extra 50 of the usual 50 outcall fees. In total 100SGD. So...

that's my FR, i've been roaming around usually trying LOCAL SG Girls. and recently got addicted to korean girl as bro sistars stock. BUt after this, i totally have my doubts.

This is worst then outcalling your standard thai, veitnam or PRC girl as i've never been insulted so low in my life.

My honest FR review. I writing this minutes after she left to save any bros from making the mistake i did
Old 16-08-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delebird View Post

Summary of experience:
HEAVY SMOKER
note: she threw cigrate butts down my balcony, and i've got in trouble because of that.
DRINKER

THe long version:
I book yuri, when she came in on first contact quite positive. talkative, will hold your had hug you. the boobs cannot see until she strips, because of her small body and huge melons the propotion makes it a good sight.

She came up and immediately asked to smoke, i told her i didn't smoke , but didnt mind on the balcony. We talk and chat a bit. And she blew smoke in my face, so being the non smoker and motioned my hand in the air like a fan to push the smoke away. And then she slapped, insulted and scolded me. That was the first sign.

After that during the session, we did the usual foreplay it was quite good. And i wanted to finger and daty her, was absolutely rejected and insulted. I thought to myself, no worries , she has the body everything , at least the FJ or BJ will be good. she then BJ me.... her mouth went in twice... and the rest just stroke my didi. How is that even considered BJ.

Never mind, I wait till FJ. Big Melons, must be worth it. PUt my didi into her, she complain too big... trust me... my didi is totally not big. mine i asked a lot of bros and past girls, mine is industry below average, not too big , not too small. just average or slightly below while compared to other bros. It's okay, and let her take her time. she come off me because she didn't like it and i was fine. So i knew i need to get her wet, but i could go down south. so i kissed the neck etc. And then out of the blue slaps and insults me that i didn't like her and threated to leave, like physical get up and go.

SIDENOTE: SHE DEMANDED I PAID HER IN FULL B4 everything start, so was quite scared she ran off.

Overall, when i finally FJ her, her pussy was damn dry like sahara desert. I wanted to apply lube, she said i didn't like her and said she'll leave. So just bear with it, got it out and first shot. i was miserable, but i had her throughout the night so maybe got chance again.

After that , she just smoked away and went to bed. Morning i woke up , tired to shag her again, she was slap my hand away and shouted at me. As i paid 900damage of cos at least i want to get my money's worth off at least 3 shots.
Kept on trying in the end, got my 2nd shot, same as the first experience and after that she bath and left.

Throughout the night, she had a commanding and insulting personality. Way too powerful for me. Loud, obnoxious.Way too overpowering for me as in the industry gfe is someone like take care of you , gentle, loviing, sweet. Yuri, totally the opposite. she is more of A PISSED OFF ONE NIGHT STAND GIRL YOU FOUND AT THE BAR.
I've even set the mood with scented candles, wine etc... all my extra money of all go down the drain liao lo... in addition to her damage off 900.

SHe has a french, mixed russion, mixed broken korean english accent. She speaks jap, russia, french, korea. Goes back to jap once every year.

Yuri is an aggresive, submissive women that bullies and insults her clients. I totally do not recommend her. I have my doubts with the OKT, apologies as this is the first time using his service and having such a bad taste and worst experience.

Before she left, she also demanded me to pay her taxi, when OKT already charge me extra 50 of the usual 50 outcall fees. In total 100SGD. So...

that's my FR, i've been roaming around usually trying LOCAL SG Girls. and recently got addicted to korean girl as bro sistars stock. BUt after this, i totally have my doubts.

This is worst then outcalling your standard thai, veitnam or PRC girl as i've never been insulted so low in my life.

My honest FR review. I writing this minutes after she left to save any bros from making the mistake i did
Wow that's really a terrible experience u have...
Old 16-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Summary of experience:
HEAVY SMOKER
DRINKER

THe long version:

wow bro thats seriously fucked up . If i were you if she demand full payment upfront i would ask her to fuck off the most as a gesture of goodwill i would just pay her 50 for cab fare thats all
Old 16-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Summary of experience:
HEAVY SMOKER
DRINKER

THe long version:

What an terrible experience, hope u took it up with okt
Old 16-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 13
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

honestly, u sound more like a wimp than a MAN. a MAN will demand no nonsense from anyone, regardless of who they r, be it at work or in life generally.

in this case, you were as meek as lamb, hoping against hope that she will change, her attitude will get better. you could have been more FIRM without being disrespectful and let her know you demand nothing more than good service and she should know her place.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
Hentaism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it'd be better if you've just called the OKT directly on the spot when the gal 'stunt' u, not worth the money, sounds more like the gal was ur customer zzzzzzzzzzz
Old 16-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
honestly, u sound more like a wimp than a MAN. a MAN will demand no nonsense from anyone, regardless of who they r, be it at work or in life generally.

in this case, you were as meek as lamb, hoping against hope that she will change, her attitude will get better. you could have been more FIRM without being disrespectful and let her know you demand nothing more than good service and she should know her place.
bro, i completely agree with you.
i didn't step up and let her get the best of me.
there were occocians i got mad and wanted to demand from her,
but reading them situation it would get really messy, considering she's outcall at my home.

but yes, totally agree with what you said about me. will take this a lesson,
Old 16-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioniX View Post
What an terrible experience, hope u took it up with okt
OKT didn't apologise or response after i post the Report.
So that action within itself says many things
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1