The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow! That's great rates on their website! Are these rates all inclusive of insurance etc?
Yup was all-in with basic insurance, no hidden charges. Just don't opt in for any-driver insurance, minimum excess etc etc. After internet booking on arrival their booth is at the terminal just outside custom. Pickup, check vehicle and leave in a jiff. Return also 2-mins basic check at the arrival drop-off/pickup and done.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
from patong to phuket town using rental car with gps
easy?
You almost can't get lost from Patong UNTIL you get into Phuket town. Its not driving from Patong to Phuket Town that's hard. It's navigating Phuket Town that's hard. For a first-timer once you navigate your way to Robinson's (There's only 1 in Phuket town). Then everything is within 15 mins drive.

Check out this post on where to go for a start:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=4023

Last edited by c00ls0ul; 15-07-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added info
Old 15-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
You almost can't get lost from Patong UNTIL you get into Phuket town. Its not driving from Patong to Phuket Town that's hard. It's navigating Phuket Town that's hard. For a first-timer once you navigate your way to Robinson's (There's only 1 in Phuket town). Then everything is within 15 mins drive.

Check out this post on where to go for a start:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=4023
True - so very true!
Even with a gps it's still a challenge in Phuket town; good thing that sooner or later I see a major and identifiable street. Phuket town is not all that big, thank goodness

SEAJ
Old 15-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Seriously, you guys should try Phuket town for the kind of prices you're paying...easy THB 1500 B2B and THB 2100 all-in FJ open 12pm-12am at least. Even pink club/fantasia/Bazaar is not that expensive and definitely better girls.
Bar fine....wot???

Btw before I bought a car again I used http://www.sixtthailand.com/
Pickup rental from airport and return at airport (no pickup charges) and for a week of cheonging 24/7 on average SGD32 per day for the Honda civic/Toyota Vios. Efficient services and 24/7 help hotline, pre-booking by internet.

Was at The Time/Chic for early chill, lotsa new birds, Bazaar and Kor Tor Mor pretty quiet, probably Monday, dropped down 007 and Pink 2002 quite happening till late. Lotsa part-timers from Chiang mai and Nakorn up for fishing....

Still in Phuket, watch this space
I see, I wanted to go phuket town but my friends lazy, I'll try there this coming september. Thanks for the guidance lol
Old 16-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Old 16-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Share some nightspots in Phuket town.
Updates 16th July 2014

The Time
Chic Resto
(both in Pun Pon area, no info online)
Ratri
Hippie Bar
Yai Phuket
(both opposite Pink 2002, no info online)

Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon)

James Garden (opposite Pun Pon)

Pun Pon map

กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub)

โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub)

T2

คลับ007

Rocking Angels
(Not a fishing joint but a great place to bring your Gik and chill. Owner, Patrick is a Singaporean whom been there more than 10 years and run the place himself with his Thai wife.)

Last edited by c00ls0ul; 16-07-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 16-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, Bazarh dancers no bar fine. It's a matter of chemistry and how much you spend there. They have a selection of girls, but it think even soi 11 is better!
Phuket town is really not that difficult to navigate, drive around a couple of times and you will get the hang of the town. It's small and the places you want to go are within 3 km. you might go around but eventually you will get there!!!
I get a honda jazz or Toyota altis fully auto for 900 bht now. On season cab be a thousand or thousand one.
Will b there Friday till thurs this coming week. 3 nights in patong cause mongo girl wants to see the sights and two in town.
Anyone there want to join in pm me!
Old 17-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Hi Brudders,

i will be in Phuket from 12-15 August (for work, can only cheong at night) before going to Bangkok to cheong all day and night from 16 to 20 August.

any bros wanna join me?

I have to do photoshoots during the daytime in Phuket but i will be free once the sun goes down...

also, i will be in Shenzhen to cheong South China with StriderSg bro, brudders interested to join us can see this post
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=4427
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 17-07-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 17-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Share some nightspots in Phuket town.
Updates 17th July 2014

The Time
Chic Resto
(In Pun Pon area, no info online, next to The Time)
Ratri
Hippie Bar
Yai Phuket
(both opposite Pink 2002, no info online)
Mini Bar
(no info online, near weekend night market)

Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon)

James Garden (opposite Pun Pon)

Pun Pon map

กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub)

โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub)

T2

คลับ007

DuZz Club

Pink Lady Club

Pink Lady 2002

Rocking Angels
(Not a fishing joint but a great place to bring your Gik and chill. Owner, Patrick is a Singaporean whom been there more than 10 years and run the place himself with his Thai wife.)

Last edited by c00ls0ul; 17-07-2014 at 06:52 PM. Reason: updates
Old 17-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 16
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Will be hitting Phuket on 2/8-5/8, anyone interested to cheong together, drop me a PM.

Just a few queries for those Bro who rent a car there, is parking in Phuket town easy to find? Parking expensive? Any safety concern? Sorry for the noob questions, seriously considering renting a car. Rates from sixtthailand as mentioned by a Bro earlier is really attractive.
Old 17-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Just a few queries for those Bro who rent a car there, is parking in Phuket town easy to find? Parking expensive? Any safety concern? Sorry for the noob questions, seriously considering renting a car. Rates from sixtthailand as mentioned by a Bro earlier is really attractive.
Parking in the main town area's (near Ocean/Robinson) is a bit crowded by day, but park a bit further and walk its ok, doesn't trouble me at all. If you go to clubs like DuZz, Bazaar, Pink, 007 they have reserved parking for you and parking attendants to help too. Pubs like The Time and Chic Resto also has sufficient nearby parking. Only problematic ones are discos like Kor Tor Mor and Sofa on the weekends, but park a bit further and walk or go earlier than the crowd works for me.

Been here well over 10 years, drove from Honda Jazz to Mercedes. Never once got broken into or stolen. Just still be a bit prudent, if parked very secluded areas don't leave visible laptops, cameras etc like anywhere else. And yea remember to lock your car

Sixt is good. Pickup/dropoff from airport so no extra airport transfer charges, good new cars, 24/7 help hotline just in case your car break down or you got into an accident. And yea, cheapest I've found anywhere.

If you're into picking up non-working uni chicks it's way easier if you have a car
Old 17-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Share some nightspots in Phuket town. Reposting and added classifications. If any links broken please let me know.
Updates 17th July 2014

Cafes and Pubs. Go after waitresses, usually young uni girls and non-working girls. Some may ask for ladies drink.

-The Time

-Chic Resto
(In Pun Pon area, no info online, next to The Time)

-Ratri

-Hippie Bar
(opposite Pink 2002, no info online)

-Yai Phuket
(opposite Pink 2002, no info online)

-Mini Bar
(no info online, near weekend night market, Suan Luang)

G-Clubs with sexy shows, coyotes, can take out if you manage to "sian" the dancers/models by private deals. Groping allowed

-Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon)

-คลับ007

-DuZz Club

Purely Discos where hot local chicks hangout on the weekends. Happens after 10pm mostly.

-กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub)

-โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub)

-T2

Hang flower joints, can take out if you "sian" the singers, by private deals. Some groping allowed.

-James Garden (opposite Pun Pon, in Soi 7)

-Pink Lady 2002

Tapao joint. You can sit and drink but why bother? There are better places for that. Just go in pick a girl for short time or overnight. Damage THB2k short time, THB3k overnight. Go after 8pm only aunties left. Better and cheaper at Pun Pon massage joints.

Pink Lady Club

B2B Massages Joints, usually around THB1.5 for B2B, THB2K+ incl. FJ. All in Pun Pon

-Angel Massage - THB 1900 2hrs incl FJ

-Naka Massage

-The One Massage

Pun Pon map

Rocking Angels

Last edited by c00ls0ul; 18-07-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: updates
Old 18-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 16
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Parking in the main town area's (near Ocean/Robinson) is a bit crowded by day, but park a bit further and walk its ok, doesn't trouble me at all. If you go to clubs like DuZz, Bazaar, Pink, 007 they have reserved parking for you and parking attendants to help too. Pubs like The Time and Chic Resto also has sufficient nearby parking. Only problematic ones are discos like Kor Tor Mor and Sofa on the weekends, but park a bit further and walk or go earlier than the crowd works for me.

Been here well over 10 years, drove from Honda Jazz to Mercedes. Never once got broken into or stolen. Just still be a bit prudent, if parked very secluded areas don't leave visible laptops, cameras etc like anywhere else. And yea remember to lock your car

Sixt is good. Pickup/dropoff from airport so no extra airport transfer charges, good new cars, 24/7 help hotline just in case your car break down or you got into an accident. And yea, cheapest I've found anywhere.

If you're into picking up non-working uni chicks it's way easier if you have a car

Appreciate the reply. Cheers....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1