The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
To hunt Phuket town chicks, except call-girls, you must be equipped with a few necessities. As said speak some Thai, drive a decent car (doesn't matter if its rental), have a local number (get a tourist sim), have some form of business or work in Phuket (bullshit them even if you don't), be prepared to spend (yup, I never leave Sg duty free without a decent whiskey and a perfume at least) and loads of patience.

How Phuket town chicks judge us is, if you're a tourist, they won't bother. But if you're a regular Phuket visitor for work or business, drives a decent ride and have cash to splurge, yup you're a bona fide "GIK" potential.
sounded familiar and apply to my HCM hunt for decent gals....haha...just that HCM dun need car but rather just need to pay will do be it motorbike rental or taxi...but judging from your forum it seems pretty expensive to up Phuket gals...or whether you can up at all...

the above is just my personal opinion...not to upset anyone...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey c00ls0ul and Hurricane88

I have taken the liberty of Copying and Pasting your two very thought provoking and informative posts above to the thread discussing/in search of new mongering destinations:

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...1#post11337949

for further discussion. I truly hope you guys can join in the discussion there....with thanks in advance!

SEAJ
Old 30-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

It's quite fashionable to join and pick up girls at the beach clubs springing up on the coast like surin etc. locals and foreign girls go there to be chased. Organized jet ski and other beach activities ensure that there is some interaction going on.
Old 30-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sounded familiar and apply to my HCM hunt for decent gals....haha...just that HCM dun need car but rather just need to pay will do be it motorbike rental or taxi...but judging from your forum it seems pretty expensive to up Phuket gals...or whether you can up at all...

the above is just my personal opinion...not to upset anyone...
Yup agreed, you might spend a fair bit and not get anything. But such is the game. Also bikes can do too, but cars just makes it all much easier. Also being tropical and subject to monsoon, Phuket rains a fair bit.

The key is as a few posters pointed out, the standard of the girls. Thus what you invest in is what you get. After so many years coming to Thailand, just pay and screw doesn't do it for me anymore. I love the GF feel, and for a middle age guy with some limited resources to bag uni-girls as girlfriends and long-term fck buddies, it would be impossible in Singapore except with our poorer neighbors. When I get serviced, it's because she wants to, not because she have to. Plus i know she won't be shared with any tom dick or harry off the street.

I did visited quite a few other Asian cities but I simply kept coming back to Phuket. Unlike Bangkok it is not as busy, plenty of leisure amenities and more foreigner friendly, and everything is within easy reach in Phuket town. You get to stretch your dollar compared to Chinese cities, and way safer than Indo or Phil cities.

Even while in Singapore, I would prefer Thaidisco than Joo Chiat, though i'd visit both just to chill for some years. Joo Chiat pay = get. Thaidisco you pay more and might still not get anything out of the night. But that's the thrill if you do get.

Just my opinion, there's a certain gentleness and Thai warmth, similar to puppy love when a Thai girl fall for you, really makes one feel 14 again :P

Though for bros whom are not willing to put in the time or money, Phuket town do have massage B2B shops THB2000+ for a quick screw or takeouts and part-timers from THB3000+ up. And as bro natto said, standards still better than Patong. Just not the kind whom pics i posted.

Old 30-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just my opinion, there's a certain gentleness and Thai warmth, similar to puppy love when a Thai girl fall for you, really makes one feel 14 again :P
haha...good good...talking about this warmth...I had in my past love Thai gals very much...until I tried Viet gals...haha...not those working ladies (WL)...in my personal opinions...Thai gals are too subservient...they just agreed with their man...very passionate...dun fight with you...you dun know what they think...PRC gals are fierce and aggressive....not subservient...always fight with you...Viet gals are in between...when they love can be passionate compared to Thais but they can be fierce and do fight if they want...haha...so many times you can tell what they thinking...haha...

So I always wanted to find a Viet gal that love me more than I love her...also must be 100% willing to be with me...

above is my own opinion...dun mean to upset anyone...

Old 01-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...good good...talking about this warmth...I had in my past love Thai gals very much...until I tried Viet gals...haha...not those working ladies (WL)...in my personal opinions...Thai gals are too subservient...they just agreed with their man...very passionate.....

above is my own opinion...dun mean to upset anyone...
agreed bro Hurricane88, probably thats where we differ. Maybe my chauvinistic self or my ego i don't know but i love my subservient Thai uni girls. They will do anything for you once they are in love. on top of that, my personal preference, not to offend anyone, the Thai language is more gentle, romantic and subtle the way i see it.

When a uni 18-year old tells you "Hng" she may mean "envy/jealous or simply i want to do that with you too".

It just rocks my world.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Thai gals are too subservient...they just agreed with their man...very passionate...dun fight with you...you dun know what they think...PRC gals are fierce and aggressive....not subservient...always fight with you...Viet gals are in between...when they love can be passionate compared to Thais but they can be fierce and do fight if they want...haha...so many times you can tell what they thinking..
Wow - your take on Thai and Chinese girls has taken me back a bit. And the following are very much just IMHO.

As opposed to finding Thai gals subservient, I feel that the Isaan girls are quite raunchy, too used to riding rough shod over their mainly Caucasian clients and thus quite demanding. Their lighter skinned counterparts - well, IMHO a lot of them think themselves little princesses and thus worse in their demands on their male companions.

And I feel that PRC girls are usually very gentle and accommodating; they are used to being subservient in the family structure - especially to the males of the household and this carries over in the way they are with males outside.

Maybe, just maybe, there is an explanation. The thing about a lot of PRC girls is that a lot of them only works as a WG until such time that they have accumulated enough to start a business/or buy a house for their family/ or have a nest egg etc - and will usually just go back to their village to resume a simple civilian life. Thus most of the PRC girls I have been will not have been hardened by their life as a WG. Perhaps (??) the PRC girls you have experience with are those who got caught up with the WG life, not able to stop and continue with "The Life" overseas as they are/when they get too old for the trade in China - The hardened Veterans of the trade. Over 23 YO, a WG is considered quite old in China.

As for Vietnamese Girls, I have very very little experience with them - limited to a few Macau Sauna visits and a single bonk in HCMC a few years back - thus not at all enough to have any opinion on VB's. But I had always been under the impression that since Vietnam had such a hard, violent recent history that the Vietnamese are very tough, indisciplined and quite ruthless in their dealings etc.

Thanks for sharing your perspective on different nationality girls.

SEAJ
Old 01-07-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Managing your expectations

Seriously, what i like to do in Phuket may not be everyone's kind of preferred entertainment. Though it suit my tastes, and i'm all for it. That said, everyone differs and what may work for me may not work for you.

I've recently made a forage with some sbf bros in Bkk, since i was there for business. Yes i do speak fluent Thai and i am quite familiar with the night scene. But i am no OKT or agent so don't come crying 'why you get to score and I don't' stories when we're partying G-clubs, there's plenty of posts on that already. You do you do, you don't you don't, period. Kinda piss me off when losers fail and put it on me.

In Phuket it's the same. Probably every other cities really. If you want something extraordinary be prepared to invest time and patience, besides money. I am in my forties, if i get to shag prime Thai chicks with GF feel i consider myself lucky. Not a god given right. Then again a little selfish, i don't really like to share my pussies. My current Gik is with a Tom and i share her pussy with fingers, and i like it the way it is. However many perfumes or Guess Tees i need to buy

Without comparison to viet or cn chicks, i already made and knew my choices. which is why i said you have your poison i have mine. What works for you may not work for me. And seriously, do we have a need to convince each other? Unless you're an agent no, there's no reason to.

If you're a tourist and after a quick fix, just whack freelance or massage or worse, Patong. If you're after something more, then you will know what i am talking about. Given the way Sillypore is going, it's impossible to retire like a king. In Phuket it is still possible to have a dream lifestyle of condo, yacht, decent ride and other modern luxuries to retire comfortably all for the price of your pigeon hole HDB. My 2 cents.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
As for Vietnamese Girls, I have very very little experience with them - limited to a few Macau Sauna visits and a single bonk in HCMC a few years back - thus not at all enough to have any opinion on VB's. But I had always been under the impression that since Vietnam had such a hard, violent recent history that the Vietnamese are very tough, indisciplined and quite ruthless in their dealings etc.

Thanks for sharing your perspective on different nationality girls.

SEAJ
Let's keep it this way...hahah...Vietnam has 85 mil ppl...and almost 51% are females...and 70% of the females are below 30 yrs old...so you can imagine how come VBs are now all over the world working the the sex trades...

so I am going to the SOURCE...and not bothering with those in the sex trades...

Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Managing your expectations

If you're a tourist and after a quick fix, just whack freelance or massage or worse, Patong. If you're after something more, then you will know what i am talking about. Given the way Sillypore is going, it's impossible to retire like a king. In Phuket it is still possible to have a dream lifestyle of condo, yacht, decent ride and other modern luxuries to retire comfortably all for the price of your pigeon hole HDB. My 2 cents.
nothing wrong with your choice and preferences...you need to plan if you want to retire overseas...for me is 10 yrs plan....

oh I like your "Manage your expectations" which is always true...

Old 01-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Share some nightspots in Phuket town.

The Time
Chic Resto
(both in Pun Pon area, no info online)

Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon)

James Garden (opposite Pun Pon)

Pun Pon map

กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub)

โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub)

Intro Club

T2

คลับ007

Rocking Angels
(Not a fishing joint but a great place to bring your Gik and chill. Owner, Patrick is a Singaporean whom been there more than 10 years and run the place himself with his Thai wife.)
Old 01-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So I always wanted to find a Viet gal that love me more than I love her...also must be 100% willing to be with me...
Sounded very familiar...
Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
When a uni 18-year old tells you "Hng" she may mean "envy/jealous or simply i want to do that with you too".

It just rocks my world.
haha...me actually older than you...and if decent syt wanted to be with me then i also very happy liao...being older and young gals willing to be with me is one happy occasion...made my day...what else to complain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sounded very familiar...
sure la...had never waiver from this point...

Old 01-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone got girls contact to share in phuket
Old 01-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
anyone got girls contact to share in phuket
Errr gers in bars not good enough?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1