The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andrewngo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong-8 House-45 Gal-45

visited the house again, this time not drunk haha.

Tried to search for the girl last time, but maybe now is her period.

Since alr come in and OKT is so nice so i called girl 9.

Very nice petite Thai girl, feminine and friendly without much make-up, strongly recommended. The body looks ok to me. The service is just great.

Definitely RTF.

BTW, about my comment above, any bro can help me if you know about the girl i asked for? Some more info that she got big boobs and very tall (about 170), can barely speak english. Girl 1 matches the height but I see review that she got small boobs ...

Many thanks bros...
Old 26-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h45g?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewngo12345 View Post
.. Tried to search for the girl last time, .. any bro can help me if you know about the girl i asked for? Some more info that she got big boobs and very tall (about 170), can barely speak english. ...
Look at the photos at the counter or ask the OKT. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi all bros,

Last week I visited this house and chose a girl. I dont remember the name since I was a bit drunk . However I remember she said she launch 1 less than 1 month here, 21 yo, from Bangkok. The room is on 2nd floor if i am not wrong.

Then she got 1 big tattoo on the back (left hand side ) and 1 big tattoo right above her ass. Would rate this girl 7.5/10 overall.

Any bros know her name or number?

Many thanks
Quote:
visited the house again, this time not drunk haha.

Tried to search for the girl last time, but maybe now is her period.

Since alr come in and OKT is so nice so i called girl 9.

Very nice petite Thai girl, feminine and friendly without much make-up, strongly recommended. The body looks ok to me. The service is just great.

Definitely RTF.

BTW, about my comment above, any bro can help me if you know about the girl i asked for? Some more info that she got big boobs and very tall (about 170), can barely speak english. Girl 1 matches the height but I see review that she got small boobs ...

Many thanks bros...
Bro house does not allow tipsy customer entry to house.
You sure you abit drunk ? No get house into trouble as you know AV is in SBF now.
Why don't you use your original nick to post ? Create new nick just for this ?
Scared ?
Challenge me if you think i wrong.
If me wrong i say sorry.

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 26-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonebonker View Post
Bro house does not allow tipsy customer entry to house.
You sure you abit drunk ? No get house into trouble as you know AV is in SBF now.
Why don't you use your original nick to post ? Create new nick just for this ?
Scared ?
Challenge me if you think i wrong.
If me wrong i say sorry.
Hi bro lonebonker.

My apology if my request offended you. I meant no harm to the house bros and the girl. I was not too drunk, my job requires me to drink almost everyday so the next morning I will have the feel of hangover till noon , however, I was not that drunk, so sorry for the way i put it .

This is my first and my only acc in SBF. Been following SBF for a while (1 and a half year since i broke up with my girl), however this is the first time i see it is necessary to register .

End of the day I am pleasure seeker so not seeking for any argument here bro. Thank you for your advice bro. Once again, sorry for above comment.

Cheers!
Old 26-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Re: L8h45g?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Look at the photos at the counter or ask the OKT. Cheers.
Thank you bro Kalv
Old 19-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H45G67 Kit - 3 months

L8H45G67 Kit, 28 yrs from Phuket, A boobs, many tatoos, good English, sweet looking / petite/ nice smile. BJ, cowgirl (can be improved), missionary (tight FJ), fingering allowed, no kissing. Friendly, chatty, jovial, cheeky. Quite a nice session.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 20-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
L08h45 g9

Site – L08H45
Girl – G9 (25 years old, debut Sep 2013 for 3 month from Bangkok, ex-WL work, 10+ customer/day, good English, she prefer Singapore for more money but Bangkok for more freedom, she plan to buy a car and open beauty spa in Bangkok after go back)
Look – 5/10 (eye line dark and thickly decorated, sharp nose, heavy makeup, foxy look, too thick dark eyebrow and square face look like a boy, long tied dyed brown hair)
Body – 6/10 (155cm, lean, tanned smooth skin, small tattoo on left back shoulder)
Boobs – 5/10 (natural A+ cup)
Bath – 6/10 (fluent chat, cosy room with color changing light, dim the light before bonk)
BM – N.A.
Catbath – 7/10 (lick nipple patiently, send her boobs to my mouth for lick )
CBJ – 7/10 (use mouth to cap, nice suction, ass towards me for finger but I never try)
Finger – N.A. (never try)
French – N.A. (no interest)
FJ – 6.5/10 (well shaven pussy mid tight enough to cum, steady cowgirl for 1mins, pull me to face to face sit-sit fuck and lie-lie fuck, then missionary, doggie, missionary with she lie on pillow to cum, fake loud moans, she claim she cum because I fuck long, but I cannot feel the vagina contraction, apply cream at pussy before and in the middle of missionary fuck, SYT fuck except the face which is a minus point, shower herself while I rest for 2mins, and then shower me )
Massage – N.A. (no time)
GFE – 6/10 (commercial)
Attitude – 6/10 (no water provided after bonk)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage – S$50/25mins
RTF – NO
Old 24-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Juz my point of view,this house standard rlly drop a lot.i miss the old angpai g45,she is rlly the best,so far none has hit up to her standard,and I am nt only talking about this house
HAHAHA, long gone were the days where they had the standard, they set it too high previously and now quite hard to live up to that reputation alr. On a side note, their G9 usually all quite "up there" one but this time round looks like standard really dropping alr. Hope they can one day live up to their past again.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7769 / Power: 14
Pink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond reputePink2577 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Juz my point of view,this house standard rlly drop a lot.i miss the old angpai g45,she is rlly the best,so far none has hit up to her standard,and I am nt only talking about this house
Yup, me too missed Pink very much
Difficult to find another girl with same service standard as Pink.

At least power 3 to Xchange w me.

2nd Round Return queue=>
SimplyUnperfect, Hungten, Goalie, Greenfrog, szczesny, w888, 69sex, cloudy80, ejectjoy, Linkus, alphina, unfit, d888, esssinine, h88, p881, 222nge, tai_zi21, sanuuk, Prince7, solopop, hamsapkwai, owl888, owen10
Old 21-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

todo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Any update for this house?
Old 21-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

G22- Koy
age 24
Boobs- C
Body cute and bubbly
Very good english for a thai national
BJ: 8/10
Friendly 9/10
Service 8/10
FJ 8/10
Overall satisfactory
Rtf double yes
Old 03-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

thor007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going there soon? I look for a thai girl named Rose, 1.60, with tiger on her back, wonder if she still works there.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

saw g88, looks hot but no smile, anyone tried her b4?
Old 18-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
saw g88, looks hot but no smile, anyone tried her b4?
her service okay, will promote her ass fuck for 50
Old 21-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried G97,can say is that Service is Good,it's only that she's on e meaty side,other than that. She score 99 points.

Name: no ask
Boobs,v big wor
Bbbj:9/10 ,first time visit her get le.
Fj: try few position with her,then ask her If can cim, can. No wait le.take out rubber, and unload all inside.Mouth.

Overall,it's Worth e Blue note,no harm trying.

G45

NAME: no ask
Looks: 8/10
Cbj:6/10,prefer bbbj.
Boobs: Should be A.
Pussy:quite Tight for me,change to doggy, OMG,more tight,release after a few pumps.easy wet also.

Also worth e Blue note,Just that she Dun really wan to talk.
It's up to Bro to find out,If different Service,Dun blame me, tks for reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1