The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can ask WL to spend overnight at hotel, on their off day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Boss, since you see to have some time today to reply all these posts.

Maybe you can look into a complaint of mine about clone zapping: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=2365
If I see evidence of clone zapping, I'll deal with it. Most of the time there is no evidence of clones at work.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If I see evidence of clone zapping, I'll deal with it. Most of the time there is no evidence of clones at work.
what sort of evidence do you need to prove the existence of clones? I believe this forum is infested with them. Please let us know how we can assist you to clear out the clones, especially malicious ones.

They are infecting this forum like virus.
Old 23-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

If the only girls you can date are prostitutes, you're in a really sorry state.
Boss, you hit the nail on the head!

Indeed I feel that I am in a sorry state, but I will not have the chance to have any interaction with females if I do not date prostitutes.. I have tried SDN, dating websites/apps, clubbing and all means other people suggested to me, but to no avail.

Boss can you help me?
Old 23-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Boss, you hit the nail on the head!

Indeed I feel that I am in a sorry state, but I will not have the chance to have any interaction with females if I do not date prostitutes.. I have tried SDN, dating websites/apps, clubbing and all means other people suggested to me, but to no avail.

Boss can you help me?
bro, go work out and train your body till you have a six pack and bulging biceps.

go get fashionable clothes and a trendy haircut. maintain good personal hygiene, and keep your skin clean and healthy so it is not oily and pimply.

get a nice car, doesn't have to be an expensive one, just as long as its comfortable and can drive the girl around. I think you should be fine if you do a few of the above.

I have seen friends who look like zhu ba jie, body smells like rubbish dump but still have pretty girlfriend. And they are not rich either, just average joe.

Don't give up bro. Have some faith and you should be able to do it. Usually, it is all about confidence and how to sweet talk to make the girl feel good and cared for.

Good luck!
Old 23-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post

Boss can you help me?
The best way to meet girls and I'm talking about good, kind hearted, responsible girls who have the capacity to be loving and caring is to do social work.

If you set about helping others as a group, you'll meet like minded people in an environment where there is no pressure to actually perform any sort of courtship. You can just be yourself.

Girls find men who care for others attractive. They'll see in you a man who is not self centered and would therefore make a good father.

In my younger days, I used to help out at the SPCA as volunteer and met and dated a number of my fellow volunteers. We shared the common bond of loving animals and having the desire to relieve them of their sufferings.

We never ran out of conversation because of our shared interest in animal welfare.

However, if you're looking for one night stands or casual relationships with no commitments, this is not a good method. If all you want is sex, stick to fucking whores.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

How did you go from being a volunteer at SPCA, doing good work to help animals, something I would suppose is morally good, to setting up a sex forum which promotes immorality?

I think the social work method you recommended is a good one, but lots of men who have the $$$ to spend on whores won't have the patience to do social work. And I have seen some nice guys that did try to meet girls using this method but to no avail. I had a friend like that with a decent paying job, drives his own car, and can even play a few musical instruments. We did some social work together during our younger days and no matter how he tried, he kept getting rejected by girls there. He's not handsome, I would say his looks are below average, but the girls aren't pretty either.

However, some guys just can't succeed in getting girls or decent ones at least. For them, geylang is a good outlet to live their fantasy of having "love" with a pretty chick - something that they can't attain in real life.

Quote:
The best way to meet girls and I'm talking about good, kind hearted, responsible girls who have the capacity to be loving and caring is to do social work.

If you set about helping others as a group, you'll meet like minded people in an environment where there is no pressure to actually perform any sort of courtship. You can just be yourself.

Girls find men who care for others attractive. They'll see in you a man who is not self centered and would therefore make a good father.

In my younger days, I used to help out at the SPCA as volunteer and met and dated a number of my fellow volunteers. We shared the common bond of loving animals and having the desire to relieve them of their sufferings.

We never ran out of conversation because of our shared interest in animal welfare.

However, if you're looking for one night stands or casual relationships with no commitments, this is not a good method. If all you want is sex, stick to fucking whores.
Old 23-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Konichiwa spam the thread,I had cancel my membership since no action taken on him.
Old 23-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
yeah bro, a WL dun care about u,they just want money, i did ask a wl before,between money and love,she chooses money,with money she can spend more on herself ,make herself more pretty, and many men will come after her. dun be fooled by their sympathetic excuses.
well said!
Old 23-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Are u that guy b which GGdick refering
Said if I canceled my premium member,U join?
Bullshitting, I already canceled ,May back to normal!
Don't talk cock,Do It Like A Man!
Old 23-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
1. Please use the default font size.

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.
Boss default Font is too small on my Handphone
Old 23-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
genius123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
1. Please use the default font size.

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.
Maybe you will be a good father to your kids by setting this website then
Old 23-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boss I just wrote good FR under 1431 and kanna zapped twice. actually I don't quite care about points but I thought I haven't returned those Upz me already lost the points. Felt like own some favour
Old 23-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Zappe me left msg one said "don" another said "thanks" so what is it that I did wrong ?
Old 23-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

[/QUOTE]

K.WaWa......bloody talk cock.......when u slander the prostitutes n CDC patients last time dat one not u meh ????.......
Old 23-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

If the only girls you can date are prostitutes, you're in a really sorry state.
AH SAM words here really can knock sense into lost souls of the men in a women;s heart here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1