The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornySuperDick View Post
Hi bro, you are right! Just passed by today and confirmed it's L14H31. The house number is 31 with pandas cartoon. Will try Lina or Han Han next round. Chherz
Tried Han Han before. Is she the one who's a little tanned? Good service. I had a bad one today. Xiao Yar of W19. After quick shower, barely 5 minutes of catbath, put CD for BJ for another 5 minutes and rode to finish the job. Pure waste of $150. Never mind. Life goes on.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Dickcounsel is Cool - loads of Potential

Yesterday went to 1431 to have fun with Lina in the early noon so she has a lot of energy for a good sex!
Brief description of the session:
wild,seducing,love bites,lots of torture.

Conclusion: Not for the weak heart!!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sensuality Exemplified!

Sensuality Exemplified!

WL Name - Ke Ke
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1651
Misc Info - Debuted about 3-4 months ago. No prior experience in the sex trade according to her ...

Appearance - 7.5/10

Ke Ke is a pretty lass with sharp facial features - Big double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp high bridge nose, well developed lips and almond shape facial shape. She has fair and smooth facial complexion ... She should be under the chio and young MILF category ... I would classify her under the same category as W15's Mi Na, 1431's Li Na and 1606's Rou Rou ... I have to agree with Omnia that she resembles our Media Corp Artist, Constance Song ... But up to about 25%, at least to me ... She has silky and healthy looking long tress which is tinted in natural walnut brown color ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is voluptuous and has very smooth and fair body complexion ... Her butts are curvy and fleshy ... She is definitely a suitable candidate for doggy bonking ...

Tits - 8.8/10

Awesome looking D cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ... They are confirmed natural and of high density which made them gravity defying ... Without a doubt, I can't resist myself from savouring these pair of priceless assets like a deprived child ...

Pre-shower Routine - 7.8/10

We have had a good erotical romp on the bed with lotsa passionate frenching before we proceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - 8.5/10

She gave me a very stimulating body2body soapy massage from the back to front of my torso with boobs fuck threw in ... While stimulating my back with her huge knockers, she simultaneously caressed my dick from behind very sensually ... She also used her ass crack to slide against my already hard on dick whilst I groped her tits & caressed her nips from behind. She also gave me a deep throated BBBJ ... We then frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Very stimulating indeed! I simply love the way she rolled and glided her warm and moist tongue against all my erotic zones of my torso ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Passionate! Shiokalicious!

AR - N/A

She only licked the area near my ass-crack and my butts ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Highly stimulating deep-throated BBBJ without any hand action ... She looked like a AV pro artist when she twisted and turned her head as she gobbled up my heirloom and slided her mouth along the length of heirloom in a sensual fashion ...

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted various positions before I reached orgasm in missionary. Her awesome looking knockers moving profusely from side to side was a sight to behold as she humped on top of me ... In missionary, I thrusted my hard on dick deeply and ferociously into her love tunnel ... We would frenched passionately whilst in missionary ... She loved to caress my back and butts sensually whilst I banged her in missionary ... Shiokalicious ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantastic WL!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Slyer, is Jia Mei a time watcher? Did you get the full 1 hour from her session? Thanks
Old 02-03-2014, 04:04 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An innocent looking fair SYT...

Xiao Fan (L30 H33)

Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013
Misc Info: She has prior work experience in Guang Dong thus able to speak some canto.
Height: 1.6+m

Face: 7.05/10
(Xiao Fan looks sweet, feminine, innocent GND. She looks more like your neighbor’s teenage daughter. She can also easily pass off as a poly/jc girl. This type of face can bring home to show your parents. However, I won’t say she is very pretty type. Her facial complexion quite good, smooth & fair with a couple of pimples. She has long colored silky smooth hair with curls on the ends. She has lovely pair of eyes, medium high nose with quite sharp nose tip, small kissable lips. Her voice very gentle & teh & sai nai. When I hear her talking, my heart melts.)

Body: 7.05/10
(She has slim, quite curvy, fresh, tight, smooth, fair figure. Her body build belongs to teenager’s type of figure. Her body complexion very smooth & fair. A little bit of arm pit hair spotted. Her legs not say very slim/slender. She is about 1.6+m tall. Saw her toe nails painted in red. Her neck & ears are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my tongueful.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples seem quite dried probably due to frequent bathing. I find her boobs very small. Her boobs quite soft like tofu. Her nipples are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my licking.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed thorough body to body soapy rub against my body. She spent quite a long time on this part. She used her boobs as well as her back to soapy rub my front & back. During the soapy rub, she used her hands to HJ me sensually. She then washed off the soap foam on my body and licked my body. After which she sprayed Listerine mouth wash on my dick head & it stings ouch! She quickly BBBJ me to cool my dick.)

Cat Bath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rub my back with her fingers constantly arousing my entire body. She then gave me a quite thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to ankles. She repeated the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met we frenched lightly. She gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7/10
(We frenched very naturally & spontaneously. We started off with wet kisses. Slowly her teeth opened up & we had a tongue fight. Her tongue is soft & agile. Great to French this babe.)

BBBJ: 6.8/10
(Her BBBJ was quite average. Lots of room for improvement in terms of techniques & skills. Lack of suction. Not very deep throated. Only plus points is she knows how to use her tongue to lick my dick head & along my shaft with constant innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has nice pinkish beautiful pussy. Her pussy hair is so soft like baby’s hair. Had a great time painting her pussy. She is very responsive to my tongueful. She moaned softly, her face blushed, her hands caressing my face, her thighs clenched my cheeks when I painted her.)

FJ: 7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Making out with her is like having natural sex with my gf. In missionary, we frenched & piaked. Her fingers were playing with my nipples and occasionally she licked my nipples. Her hands were all over my chest and neck. I went to lick her neck & ears whenever I have the chance as these are her sensitive regions. We switched to doggie in front of the mirror. Her back view is nice. Her back so smooth & fair. Grabbed her boobs from behind, I pumped her. She then turned her head around & we frenched. We moved to the bed & she rode me in cow girl. Her stamina nt so gd. After riding a short while she said her legs tired. So we switched to missionary, she asked me what she needs to do to make me cum as she said I can last very long haha. So again we frenched & make out in missionary. Eventually I cummed with a blast, we frenched & I collapsed onto her.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(High GFE & KC. Her voice very teh, gentle. She is very xiao niao yi ren. she knows how to sai nai/sa jiao.)

RTF: Probably yes. Need to clear some more newbies.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Hui (2040) - The Demure Sweet Zhejiang MM

Xiao Hui (2040)...24 yr old mm fm Zhejiang...demure, quite chio syt looker wif lovely big eyes...when she wears her long hair wif end curls down looks more chio...kinda slightly resembles Ella fm S. H.E. fm certain angles, but think prolly more chio than Ella!...has soft kissable lips!...sexy glitter nail polish manicure, i like!...160cm+ ht wif slim shapely legs...fresh slim lean bod, no fats, has a light birth mark on her back, smooth skin...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...sexy perky juicy tight ass, great for doggie!...pussy well trimmed, nice looking oyster no smell...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...nice friendly soft spoken mm...aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching, shiok!...

Shower: vgd bod n pussy feel...sensuous soapy raba front n back, her legs wrapped ard me, sensuous soapy hj n stroke of me ass, passionate frenching v shiok...best enjoyed raba fm behind, becuz of tat v sexy tight perky juicy ass of hers, me throbbing hard cock rubbed along her arse crack n then slid between her legs closed tight, rubbing her pussy while I turned her head to french!...

Bed action: full works pkge...just lay on me back, light catbath wif gd eyecontact...damn bloody shiok ar, lifted me legs n took her time wif long soft titillating wet licks...then she turned sideways to give me access to her back, ass n pussy as she continued her shiok ar, accentuated by mirror effects...bbbj vgd lick n suck + balls lick, suck n massage, standing bbbj v nice n submissive wif her kneeling on the bed...

My turn: again vgd bod n pussy feel now wif me on top...caressed her face n frenched passionately wif her hands ard me back, shiok!...nice response to me playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans, high looks!...tonguefu seemed to make her lagi high, moans getting louder, hands caressing me hair/face, pussy wet n eventually grinding on me tongue!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of that great sexy tight ass of hers + seeing her lovely back arched back, one hand reaching back to hold me hand on her ass, at times she bouncing her ass backwards agst me pumping cock!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n grind as cld feel her tight pussy enveloped ard me cock, both of us gripping hands, eyes fixed on each other until i was abt to shoot me load, then pulled her close, frenched passionately v shiok!...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie good bye...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Xiao Hui...pleasurable natural passionate sensuous session...has gem potential

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Rolling good time ...

Rolling good time ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.58m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W17 (Westerhout Rd, House unit no. 17)
Misc - She claimed that she has no prior sex trade experience. She debuted about 3 months ago.

Looks - 6.7/10 (w/o makeup); 7.2/10 (w/Makeup)

She is not an exactly stunning babe who would create lotsa head turns but she is youngish (especially when she does not wear any makeup), adorable, sweet (when she wear makeup), fair and a plain GND type ... She has double eyelid eyes and her nose is somewhat flatish ... She hair is dark black in color and her hair length stretch almost to her waistline ... Her hair style looks very untidy and very dated ... In my opinion, she urgently needs a hair makeover ... She shared that she is of Chinese-Taiwanese parentage. No wonder she sounded a little like a Taiwanese ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Although not lanky, physically she looks great as she is proportional. She has almost zero fat physique ... Slim, perky butts ... Fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and tender B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips & 50 cents size areolas ... They were still very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

This lass was damn good and spontaneous in this dpeartment ... She is playful, sporting and an extrovert. She was pretty in-synch with my desire and moves ... She can talk anything under the sun ... No wonder a wealthy old hag booked her for 3 sessions without fucking her at all ...

Shower Action - N/A

No sexual action in the shower ... She only gave me a thorough wash ... She paid special attention to my love tool ... She sprayed disinfectant and rubbed toothpaste on it ... OMG!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She licked and sucked the back and front of my upper torso ... No licking on my lower torso ... She also licked my neck ... We then kissed and gradually frenched in a slow and sensual fashion ...

Frenching - 7.5/10

We started with kissing and gradually led to frenching ... I squeezed her butts and pulled her close to me when I frenched her ... Shiokalicious! Synchronicity can be improved thru RTF though ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Good deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa of head twisting motion ... She looked at me constantly whilst BBBJing me and her expression suggested that she was very enthusiastic and passionate in giving me a sensuous and an enjoyable fallatio ... Suction pressure was pretty good too ... No hand action involved while she BBBJing me ... She spent sometime in this department ... Perhaps BBBJ is her specialty ... Bwahahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was very accommodating in changing sex positions ... I noticed with interest that she has lotsa stamina considering the way she rodeo-rode on top of me like a cool cowgal and she rode me in finesse a la retired Shuang Shuang ... After adopting doggy and folding chair positions, we switched to the classique missionary position ... We frenched profusely in this position ... I reached a point of no return ultimately ... Feeling drained but I must say I have had a rolling good time with this refreshing lass ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Remarkable attitude ... She is streetsmart, chatty, vivacious and very friendly ... She certainly made a good 1 hour companion, at least for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share my humble experience with LV (1856) after reading FR from a bro samster. I will not do a full FR as it will be a repeat. Instead, I'll go straight to the salient points:

She is of the baba type and fleshy, good for those who like this type of mm. Her killer stroke was the AR. After her AR, I was almost finished, ready to cum... It was really tokong!

I was on my four. She used one hand to gently stroke my shaft while using the other hand to pry open my crack hole. I can feel the slight tension but she compliment it with licking around my crack and then inserting her tongue in it. Her stroking my dick below while ARing made me want to cum which I had to stop her before it exploded. Shiok but too fast. If she do without the stroking but just do the licking and sucking, it will be perfect.

Next she capped me on while my dick was already hard and fully erected. She used her boobs to massage my chest again while her thigh gently opened mine and rubbed against it. She skillfully gently brushed her torsa against my dick as she was massaging me. Next she sucked and swallowed my dick a double times...

She helped to guide my dick into her pussy and cowgirl me, slow at first as it was very tight up there and soon she gained speed and was chomping on me vigorously. I can hear the wooden parts of the bed creeking and thumping away. I switched to folding chair and then missionary and continue to ramp her until she was almost over the edge of the bed. I had to pull her back. She was screaming in exhiliration and her facial expression was very real, feeling of orgasim coming for her. I can see her veins all tensed up in her face...Then I finally came, almost in sync with hers...
Old 04-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ji Xiang (2045A) - Fresh Chio SYT With Natural GF Allure!

An old fr when she first came...!

Ji Xiang (2045A)...22 yr old mm fm Hunan...abit tan, fresh chio syt wif sharpish features...has a short cropped pixie/bob hairstyle...she cld easily pass off as a young jc/poly gal, sweet but wif a tinge of sensuality!....has soft lips!...also kinda looks abit like a much younger prettier version of 陈颖芝 n also slightly like Priscelia Chan!....abt 160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim lean tight bod wif no fats...A+cup boobs wif light brownish pinkish tits...small perky ass...shaved pussy wif a lovely tasty oyster, no smell...green coloured manicure, I like!...

Sex svc gd - to be fair to her, I let the session flow naturally as i felt v comfortable wif her fm the start, so the sex was v much like natural gf lovemaking....goes wifout saying that gfe was excellent!...an adorable confident sweetie who exudes strong natural warmth...vgd company as she is an entertaining conversationalist...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Door closed n we hugged...looked into her eyes n felt warmth, light kisses turned into soft sensuous frenching, v nice...helped each other strip n took her hand leading the way to the shower...

Shower: soft soothing soapy scrub n passionate frenching!...

Bed action: she fell Into me arms, v shiok soft gentle bod n pussy feel as I caressed her face n we frenched!...then turned her to lie next to me, chatting while I stroked her bod n she stroked me cock, at times kisskng n frenching...v strong gf feel...gao gao!

I took control, climbed on top of her...vgd bod n pussy feel, me caressing her face again...then licked her bod all over...boobs/tits suck n lick got her squirming, moaning n caressing me face, shiok reaction!...frenchie, then went south licking her inner soft smooth thighs n quick licks of her pussy which got her squirming n moaning more!...then went into full mode tonguefu on her lovely fresh oyster, wet wif great response fm her, she jerking, moaning, at times playing wif her tits!...

After getting her high, I climbed up n placed me throbbing cock into her mouth for bbbj while I gently fingered her clit n pussy...bbbj slurpy wet n warm wif gd suction...at times, i sucked her green manicured fingers, our eyes fixed on each other, v sensual!...then I stood on the bed, she kneeling to continue the bbbj, v shiok as she played to the side mirrors exuding a submissive yet horny vibe while she licked n sucked me cock!...

Fj vgd as she is quite tight, has gd control of her pussy muscles n totally let herself go to enjoy, v natural passionate fucking!...doggie nice becuz of her small, perky ass, tight feel n hign looks fm her in the mirror; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, arms/hands clasped ard me back n neck, intense frenchie, legs wrapped ard me bum, tight feel; cowgal smooth yet vigirous back n fwd grinding motion, her pussy gripping hard ard me cock, hands gripping each other, eyes fixed on each other, soft moans, high looks till i shot me load, she collapsing on me me chest, me folding me arms ard her, her pussy still contracting ard me cock, soft passionate frenchie, v shiok!...ended wif cuddling, frenchie n more entertaining chit chat...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Ji Xiang...refreshing session wif high natural gfe...clever sweet adorable mm who is great company...definite gem...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 04-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ji Xiang (2045A) - Fresh Chio SYT With Natural GF Allure!

Bros, allow me to pen an FR for this gem. After this prick try to sabo, I feel there is a need to write a solid FR in the spirit of sharing. Do note that this is purely from my first visit.

Called Yeye over from another house. Upon arrival and after signing in, she held my hand up the stairs to our love nest. Looking at her sultry face and innocent eyes that emit sexual tension, I know I'm in for a fucking good time.

Action starts once we enter the room. She undressed me and I returned the favour. Took off her top and bra. From behind,I grabbed her b cup boobs with my cock grinding against her butt. Without prompting, she turned over to give me a wet kiss and it eventually turned into sensual frenching with our tongues in sync.

Action continues in the bathroom where gave me a thorough washing with cfm look. Damn. She looks like she can't wait for the main course already. Gave me a good nipple licking and hot bbbj. Dried ourselves and the bed action begins. I laid on my front with her tongue exploring my anatomy. Sensual wet licking with stimulating light scratch at the same time. Her moan shows how much she's enjoying it.

She gave me two round of AR. One when I was on all four and another when we were in 69 position. She likes her pussy to be fingered and she actually guided my hand towards her pussy. It was soaking wet! She asked me to stand up and she continues her bbbj with cfm look. One thing to note is that this girl can really deepthroat. She took my cock all the way in and gobbled the whole thing up.

And the best part of the session began. She capped me while we are still standing and she guided my cock into her naturally wet pussy and asked me to bonk her in standing position. I obliged and gave her good ramming while she moans with pleasure. Then on to missionary. She was enjoying every stroke and she squirmed with ecstasy. She cummed at least twice and pulled my face close for a deep french kiss. I reached the moment of truth faster than I wanted due to her tight pussy and her expression.

I thought the action was over but how wrong was I. Without any rest, she capped me again and told me she wants it again. We frenched and she sucked my lips and neck before I marikita again. She climbed on top of me and rode my dick like it's the last fuck of her life. Once again, she squirmed as she cummed. I flipped her over for missionary position and she was calling for life. I asked whether can cim she said yes.

I stood up as she kneels in front of me, preparing for my big load. After a few stroke, I cummed and my load hits her face and mouth. Just like a scene from porn movie! She looks pretty upset and I asked her why. I thought she was upset because there was some load on her face. But she said she wants to taste the whole of my load! Told her that I will give her a big load to savour in my next visit.

Gfe is high throughout the session. Keep on saying that I have a nice figure. Asked me whether got go gym or not. She asked when can I see you again. I told her soon. Bid goodbye with a deep french kiss and an experience to remember for a long time. A gem not to be missed!
Old 06-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ji Xiang (2045A) - Fresh Chio SYT With Natural GF Allure!

Whats a name and her house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Bros, allow me to pen an FR for this gem. After this prick try to sabo, I feel there is a need to write a solid FR in the spirit of sharing. Do note that this is purely from my first visit.

Called Yeye over from another house. Upon arrival and after signing in, she held my hand up the stairs to our love nest. Looking at her sultry face and innocent eyes that emit sexual tension, I know I'm in for a fucking good time.

Action starts once we enter the room. She undressed me and I returned the favour. Took off her top and bra. From behind,I grabbed her b cup boobs with my cock grinding against her butt. Without prompting, she turned over to give me a wet kiss and it eventually turned into sensual frenching with our tongues in sync.

Action continues in the bathroom where gave me a thorough washing with cfm look. Damn. She looks like she can't wait for the main course already. Gave me a good nipple licking and hot bbbj. Dried ourselves and the bed action begins. I laid on my front with her tongue exploring my anatomy. Sensual wet licking with stimulating light scratch at the same time. Her moan shows how much she's enjoying it.

She gave me two round of AR. One when I was on all four and another when we were in 69 position. She likes her pussy to be fingered and she actually guided my hand towards her pussy. It was soaking wet! She asked me to stand up and she continues her bbbj with cfm look. One thing to note is that this girl can really deepthroat. She took my cock all the way in and gobbled the whole thing up.

And the best part of the session began. She capped me while we are still standing and she guided my cock into her naturally wet pussy and asked me to bonk her in standing position. I obliged and gave her good ramming while she moans with pleasure. Then on to missionary. She was enjoying every stroke and she squirmed with ecstasy. She cummed at least twice and pulled my face close for a deep french kiss. I reached the moment of truth faster than I wanted due to her tight pussy and her expression.

I thought the action was over but how wrong was I. Without any rest, she capped me again and told me she wants it again. We frenched and she sucked my lips and neck before I marikita again. She climbed on top of me and rode my dick like it's the last fuck of her life. Once again, she squirmed as she cummed. I flipped her over for missionary position and she was calling for life. I asked whether can cim she said yes.

I stood up as she kneels in front of me, preparing for my big load. After a few stroke, I cummed and my load hits her face and mouth. Just like a scene from porn movie! She looks pretty upset and I asked her why. I thought she was upset because there was some load on her face. But she said she wants to taste the whole of my load! Told her that I will give her a big load to savour in my next visit.

Gfe is high throughout the session. Keep on saying that I have a nice figure. Asked me whether got go gym or not. She asked when can I see you again. I told her soon. Bid goodbye with a deep french kiss and an experience to remember for a long time. A gem not to be missed!
Old 06-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Whats a name and her house?
Yeye lor....
Old 08-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quinessential Union + Extraordinaire Coital + Superb ömph in Full Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It was an Quintessential Sexual Union ... Extraordinaire Coital ... Superb ömph in Full Throttle ...

WL Name - Vi Vi
Origin - Shangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout Road House #6 (W06)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 7.9/10

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous! She was all out to please ... GL would be a great play-ground for many punters if we have more of such WL ...

RTF - With the above ratings, I guess it is a foregone conclusion ...

Merry XMAS and a blessed New Year to all!

Enjoy,
MaXx
After doing my due dillignce on the GL threads of knowledge and sex wisdom, decided to try this ViVi some time back, as I wanted to unwind from work and sought good service from a decent looking babe. It was a hot day and wanted to RTF Lady 1803 (went back alrdy) but she was in ORd mode. Whipped out my digital sex compass tool (smartphone) and went to my "to fuck list". Since the houses along W16 seemed quiet that day went into w06.

Went in saw a girl with long black hair sitting at the faraway sofa...hmmm not bad. oKT sensed my sexual tension and desire as beads of afternoon indiced BBQ sg heat sweat formed on my forehead....uncle said "this one ViVi want anot?" i thought mai tu liao!!!

Vivi (w06)

Face: 7:5 (would be higher but her complexion not perfect, no offense to her fans) would still classify her as pretty as she has razor sharp features and nice gentel eyes that are great when she looks up and does bbbj on ur didi.

Body: 7 slim tight, alebeit abit heavy at thr base, but gd for holding onto ehehe if u know what. I mean....

Boobs: 6.5 not for boobs lover which I am, but this did not detract frm the experience at all. Her other qualities more than made up for this.

Bbbj: 8. Legit. Just see other FRs to know...and knowing is half thr battle!
Saliva is plentiful her as posted in other more detailed frs. Her face + mouth pleasuring my penis, and her eyes looking at me (i like this) mmmm almost
Cammmmeeee but Thankfully years of chionging have given me some ability
To "control" / manipulate when to jizz....speaking of which these days taking too
Long to jizz ahahha...play too much alrdy..

FJ: never try, was in the tcss and bbbj mode and just wanted to chill semi sexually with a nice babe. Those who have fucked alot can identify here. Sometimes u just want a relaxing blow, and sensual hj while a babe talks to u nicely and you release all over her hand....

Hj: 7 good stroke and some bbbj combo:

Sadly I did not cum as I was too indulgent and wanted to pro long experience and time ran out hehehe... But overall was good. Will return to enjoy but need to clear a few more on the "target list"first...so much ladies so little time...

Caveat: remember one man 's meat is another's poison butIve found thr best way is to do extensive reading, research really pays off. Compare multiple FRs and ur own experience find the bros who taste in WLs match urs and co compare to FRs if they match the reality of ur own needs and expectations...
Old 08-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Re: Quinessential Union + Extraordinaire Coital + Superb ömph in Full Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post

Vivi (w06)

Face: 7:5 (would be higher but her complexion not perfect, no offense to her fans) would still classify her as pretty as she has razor sharp features and nice gentel eyes that are great when she looks up and does bbbj on ur didi.

Body: 7 slim tight, alebeit abit heavy at thr base, but gd for holding onto ehehe if u know what. I mean....

Boobs: 6.5 not for boobs lover which I am, but this did not detract frm the experience at all. Her other qualities more than made up for this.

Bbbj: 8. Legit. Just see other FRs to know...and knowing is half thr battle!
Saliva is plentiful her as posted in other more detailed frs. Her face + mouth pleasuring my penis, and her eyes looking at me (i like this) mmmm almost
Cammmmeeee but Thankfully years of chionging have given me some ability
To "control" / manipulate when to jizz....speaking of which these days taking too
Long to jizz ahahha...play too much alrdy..

FJ: never try, was in the tcss and bbbj mode and just wanted to chill semi sexually with a nice babe. Those who have fucked alot can identify here. Sometimes u just want a relaxing blow, and sensual hj while a babe talks to u nicely and you release all over her hand....

Hj: 7 good stroke and some bbbj combo:
I must say his is a honest and fair FR ... Will up you for your contribution. Thanks!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Almost Perfect Bod SYT with Great Attitude & Service[/COLOR]

WL: Bai He
House: 2062A
Home: Si Chuan
Ht/Wt : 168/46
Experience: 3 months in GL

Looks (8/10): She has sweet round face, small nose, bright sparking eyes, neat teeth with thin kissable lips. Her complexion is fair and skin is smooth, almost spotless. Her bod is almost perfect, no inch of fat, leggy slim sexy pair of legs, hour-glass body, flat tummy, slim waist. Her hair is long, natural black and silky, to her waist. Her butt is round, firm and nice to squeeze. She was a bit ‘teh’ when talking but I liked. She was cheeky, cheerful and funny too.

Boobs (7.5/10): B- cup, soft and firm. Her tits are small eraser tip size, soft and light pink, a bit ‘transparent’. Very nice to lick and suck.

AR (Nil): I skipped this though I heard she provide this service. She had prepared 3-4 rolls of toilet paper for this!

French (6.5/10): She accepted light kisses but not deep tongue fight. I respect her wish though I forgot about it in the middle of the FJ and tried to deep french her. She said ‘你好坏喔!’ Her kisses were sweet and delighful! She even gave me a light one before I left the room.

Bath (7/10): Nice front and back rubber rubber with soap. She tried to use her boobs to boob fxxk me. Unfortunately, her boobs was not full C cup and there was a little gap between the pair of boobs. Her body curves were amazingly smooth and sensuous. Touching against it was already good enough to give my dick a hard-on. I tried to kiss her lips but she avoided it giving excuse that I will wet her hair with my hands when I grabbed her her neck and pulled it against my face. After she finished rinsing my body, she handed the shower head to me and asked me to shower her! Oooh.. it was the first time I was invited to do this honour to bathe a mm! I followed her steps to rubber rubber her body front and back, knelt down to rinse her pussy and tap-p-tap her down there…not sure how to bathe her as I never bathe a girl down there…

Cat Bath (8/10): This one was shiokalicious! She did not use the conventional cat bath sequence of boob massage. Instead, she laid on top of me, squeezing and rubbing my dick with her tummy and thighs. I felt the weight of her weighing down on me and squeezing hard on my dick and had to shift to the side for relief. I tried to french her, but she said she does not like deep frenching (熟吻). So I respected her request. We frenched lightly and sensually. Next, I tried to rub the head of my dick (meateus) against her tit. Once she knew I liked that, she helped me by holding my shaft, aimed, rubbed and poked against her tits. Ooooh, shiok….ah!

AR (nil): I didn’t try this or showed that I was interested in this. Although, she had prepared 3-4 rolls of issue papers ready for it. Damn, should have just try it!

CBJ (7/10): She used 0.03mm cd on me. Capped on the tip of my dick first, then she used her mouth to pull it down and covered the entire shaft skillfully. The suction power and intensity was just nice, not to hard or too fast. As she was sucking it with her butt facing me sideways, I was playing with her pussy by gently stroking it. She gave the ‘omph.. ah’ moans and groans… Soon, I cannot take it anymore, so I told her it was my turn to ‘service’ her. She laid on her back and opened her thighs gently and invitingly…Oh, what a beautiful sight… her sexy slim legs and her beautiful small, pinkish pussy stared invitingly straight at my face….

Painting: Nil. I did not request for it.

FJ (8.5/10): I started with missionary, it was easy sliding my dick into her wet pussy. I ramped her a dozen times before I changed to folding chair, no stopping with the piston-pumping action. My body was in contact with hers, our hands were all over our backs. Then I stole a kiss on her lips and lost my control to tongue her. She was a bit unhappy but I can sensed that she was trying to be polite by saying “‘你好坏喔!’ I quickly apologised to her and stopped the tongueful. I then moved our locked bodies across to the edge of right side of the bed until my legs touched the floor. She was now on cowgirl position facing me. I held her butt firmly and lifted her body up with my arms and my thigh muscles. In standing position, I continued to ramp and rock her while we both admired our actions on the side full view mirror. What a pleasant sight! After a dozen times, I put her back on the bed and told her to rest while I continue with the actions…. I turned her to her side and pumped her another dozen times at this position before flipping her butt up and doggie her until my vocalno erupted… She was very accommodating and knew how to move automatically when I changed position. I was totally physically drained as I laid down on the bed to catch my breath.

GFE (8/10): Her gfe was very good, I felt as if I was bonking a familiar gf. She hugged and kissed me after I changed, before leaving the room.

RTF: Hell, yes!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1