The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
I m very worried then cuz I b flying over in a week time at evening time too...looks like gonna b a long wait to clear.
What is the worry??? Just queue up, waste some time. The pussies in Thailand will still wait for your money. The only worries u have are, not enough cash and sperm.
Old 25-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What is the worry??? Just queue up, waste some time. The pussies in Thailand will still wait for your money. The only worries u have are, not enough cash and sperm.
At least now in Bangkok still can cheong leh.

Unlike here in Changping even if got cash and sperm (exploding soon) also no place to spend and f*ck.
Old 25-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Unlike here in Changping even if got cash and sperm (exploding soon) also no place to spend and f*ck.
Sure got ger willing to do house call... Gers still need to eat, pay rent, pay Bf's expense.... Look out harder.
Old 25-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sure got ger willing to do house call... Gers still need to eat, pay rent, pay Bf's expense.... Look out harder.
If you know a mummy or two, they are arranging private sittings at your hotel room with their girls who are in town
Old 25-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
very worried then cuz I b flying over in a week time at evening time too...looks like gonna b a long wait to clear.
Nah, least of your problems on immigration clearance in Swampy. Fact is there is a big drop in visitors (well publicised due to unrest). Also depends on arrival peak times.

Fact too, you can go to Asean Q, always shorter than others. I found my Q experience shorter in recent 2 visits past 2 months. Fact too, other cities can be worse off. And this shdn't be stopping your travel plans, only $$$$ is barrier
Old 26-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Unlike here in Changping even if got cash and sperm (exploding soon) also no place to spend and f*ck
No wonder u so free now keep posting in Bangkok threads. So how when u opening BKK branch or get that Chiong Seen 冲神 as your No. 2 in BKK liao?

China gahmen really closing down fuck joints permanently? Or juz temporary coz got some new police chief or governor or mayor etc. wanna wayang in their first 100 days in office? If permanent it will drive the trade underground and make it even more dodgy but good for agents like you coz pussy harder to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runawaylazymufu View Post
Be adventurous bro castle2020
Thats like asking a Sillypoorean to think out of the box and stop voting MIW!

Quote:
I m very worried then cuz I b flying over in a week time at evening time too...looks like gonna b a long wait to clear.
Better stay at home go GL fuck tomyam better. Juz a queue at the airport and you are VERY WORRIED?

I was VERY TULAN my last trip. JetFuck delayed my flight by 7.5 hours! Morning flight turn into night! I think bros taking budget (especially JetFuck) shld be more worried about this. Because of the protests budget carriers like JetFuck are consolidating flights!

1 week before my trip they changed my return flight to an earlier one. Night before flying SMS me flight postpone by 1 hour.

Reach airport they told us flight delayed by another hour! Finally got into fucking plane it u-turn on the runway and headed back to terminal. Then say delay by 4 more hours becoz have to wait for replacement plane. Finally replacement plane came and again delayed by 1.5hrs!

$8 meal voucher (which can't purchase beer) and loads of insincere apologies (NATO) was what we all got. Total delayed by 7.5 hours! Never taking JetFuck again!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
.......I was VERY TULAN my last trip. JetFuck delayed my flight by 7.5 hours! Morning flight turn into night! I think bros taking budget (especially JetFuck) shld be more worried about this. Because of the protests budget carriers like JetFuck are consolidating flights!

$8 meal voucher (which can't purchase beer) and loads of insincere apologies (NATO) was what we all got. Total delayed by 7.5 hours! Never taking JetFuck again!
KNS, my last and final budget flight was a breeze compares to yours. My was delayed only 4 hours

Old 27-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Flight Delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
KNS, my last and final budget flight was a breeze compares to yours. My was delayed only 4 hours
My worst one was delayed by 1 day.

Not counting the Suvarnabhumi Airport closure incident in 2008.
That was days of delay.
Old 27-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Budget flight carrier is forever fuck up!

I rather pay slightly more, maybe 50 bucks more to take Thai airways.

My last trip back to Sg, they suddenly upgrade my flight to business class. So shiok! 555
Old 27-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nah, least of your problems on immigration clearance in Swampy. Fact is there is a big drop in visitors (well publicised due to unrest). Also depends on arrival peak times.

Fact too, you can go to Asean Q, always shorter than others. I found my Q experience shorter in recent 2 visits past 2 months. Fact too, other cities can be worse off. And this shdn't be stopping your travel plans, only $$$$ is barrier
I returned to Singapore a few days ago and Suvarnabhumi was really quiet. Anybody worried about long immigration clearance just understand there r 2 main immigration points.As you reach the 1st one..just look from the 'runway'..if you see too many pple just go on straight to 2nd immigration point abt 400 m away. This one normally empty.

Anyway..me return to LOS tmrw afternoon and will be spending a night in Bkk before returning to Patts. Will be checking out a MP..not decided which one..then hang out in T-DED 99 at Saphan Kwai. I am alone so any bro out now in Bangkok who needs a wingman can PM me.
Old 27-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Airlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I rather pay slightly more, maybe 50 bucks more to take Thai airways.

My last trip back to Sg, they suddenly upgrade my flight to business class. So shiok! 555
This type of lobang not every Sunday wan.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Airlines

Quote:
This type of lobang not every Sunday wan.
555. Now I'm claiming mileages for every travel with Thai airways.

Hopefully by year end got sufficient mileage to upgrade myself to silver member.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Airlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
555. Now I'm claiming mileages for every travel with Thai airways.

Hopefully by year end got sufficient mileage to upgrade myself to silver member.
Short duration flights takes very slow to accumulate and redeem miles lah unless fly very frequent (2-3 flights a month).

Hosay tonight finally can cheong liao but not in Changping.
I'm super sexcited after eating vegetarian for 2 weeks liao!
Old 28-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Re: Airlines

Quote:
Short duration flights takes very slow to accumulate and redeem miles lah unless fly very frequent (2-3 flights a month).

Hosay tonight finally can cheong liao but not in Changping.
I'm super sexcited after eating vegetarian for 2 weeks liao!
Ya this year got many plans to visit other countries. So many cities to visit so less money to spend!555 sick and tired every time go see other thai provinces.

555 WA, finally break your vegetarian.
Old 28-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
I returned to Singapore a few days ago and Suvarnabhumi was really quiet. Anybody worried about long immigration clearance just understand there r 2 main immigration points.As you reach the 1st one..just look from the 'runway'..if you see too many pple just go on straight to 2nd immigration point abt 400 m away. This one normally empty.

Anyway..me return to LOS tmrw afternoon and will be spending a night in Bkk before returning to Patts. Will be checking out a MP..not decided which one..then hang out in T-DED 99 at Saphan Kwai. I am alone so any bro out now in Bangkok who needs a wingman can PM me.
Hi bro

Don't mind I tag along tomorrow with you me too alone here in bkk

How to contact you

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1