The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

bro wb

picture is a crude fanatasy ....what's on her face?

http://sleepyjohn.com/wp-content/upl...icture-005.jpg
Old 07-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
bro wb

Bro PeteTsang69,

I can't see the pic. Pls post the correct link.

Cheers!

.................................................. ................

Good morning!

Bro FA upped the tall local SYT but she wasn't exactly his type.

As for Eikura Nana, my OKT XX is not able to get her, unfortunately. He honestly doesn't think she is pretty. Perhaps, but I find her very cute n attractive. I like her body and the way she walks...I'll hv to contact my Japanese friends.

In the meantime, I sent a sms to a Eikura lookalike SS, one of my ex mistresses whom I last BY-ed over 3 yrs ago. First met her in early 2010 (see post #807 http://thesbf.shop/showthr...133505&page=54). She was a singer at a major joint then, but returned to PRC shortly thereafter due to urgent family problems haha. I knew what happened but it was confidential. Came back late 2010 n I BY-ed her again. I stopped my BY after one month because she was mostly silent during sex. She was very upset...later I said NO to her request for BY even when she voluntarily lowered her monthly allowance by 30%. I managed to do ST with her a few times since, the last time in late 2011.

When I called earlier this yr she said she was kept by a local man n couldn't see me. Same HP number though. She had stopped responding to my QQ. Yesterday I sent a sms from Gotham City n she replied: 你是谁?I identified myself n she was very surprised. I asked if I could see her on my return to SG, she said to contact her when I'm actually in SG. She added that I had broken my promises in the past n that she didn't believe I really wanted to see her again.

YY is now 26, 171, abt 52 Kg. She was actually prettier than Eikura, at least 2-3 yrs ago, though not as cute. Very similar body figure w/ same nice ass n same gait...swing her ass exactly the same way haha. There is another reason I want to up her again. I hv greatly improved my mindset n skills since I last fucked her 2 yrs ago. Can I give her wild screaming orgasms now? There is only one way to find out haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
If u call ur women/girl n she doesn't answer for one full hr, be very, very suspicious. If it happens twice, u should assume she is fucking someone else until proven otherwise. If she is a mistress or GF, just walk away asap!

Bro WB
What if your woman is at work, in a meeting, went clubbing/noisy places and didnt hear the phone ring

We don't own our spouse/gf and definitely don't expect them to be at our beck and call at the drop of a hat. To pick a quarrel based on this sounds very juvenile and being suspicious means lack of trust, if trust is not there, it's very hard to maintain whether there's third party or not.

Nowadays women are earning their keep now or on par with the men, the men could have more to lose if they choose to leave (kids, property, hefty monthly maintenance fees). Kids will always tend to be closer to the ones who spend time with the family.

There's no cheat proof method, as long as u r playing the field, women have every right to play the field too. And women are sensitive and smart, they play the same field because they smell something fishy too. Sometimes they are just closing an eye but when things get out of hand, they tend to play the same field. While older men like SYT, younger men are suckers for attractive MILF too. At the wave of hand, young guys as young as 19 with abs (six packs) and big dicks are very willing to serve the cougars.

Younger guys are free, better looking, toned figure, more willing to please, last longer on bed, interesting and always never failed to make a older woman laugh with new tricks and novelty. Just look at the orgy section.

Eventually a family will break up and ended up in divorce because of these external factors. Moreover as we are getting on age, do evaluate whether worthwhile to risk the family bliss on philandering. Yes there might be plenty of temptations out there. However, who will be there to spend the rest of our old age with u and take care of us in time of sickness. When the time come on sick bed (not on the hotel bed), who will be there for u? The young sexy lass out there or our faithful old spouse of a few decades? While the young lass are happily sharing your $$ with equally young attractive guys, the older men don't ended up laying alone on the sick bed.

Last edited by crood; 07-12-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KimXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

Just to share my appreciation from reading the very enlightening information on this thread!

Had managed to practice the multiple PVO on this singer who was here last year & she went back after 6 mths work permit in end of last year. This year after CNY, she flew to SG on tourist visa to meet me for a month before flying back.

She just came back this week again on singer work permit for 6 mths. Last two days just gave her what she come for. In fact, I am a bit tired after preparing my assignment, ask her if she prefer going for a meal or hotel, she just say hotel.

Had ask her to look for a place so that it will be more convenient for us to make out.

This evening she shared that her mother recently arranged for a 相亲 for her as she is already 22yo. She just get her agent to arrange for her to come to SG to work.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Of course women cheat. If her man lose interest and affection in her, she will look for someone who will shower her with attention and love. I had my share of tryst with married women before and the problem is always the man.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Dun love her, release her. Every human has their right to pursue their own happiness.

Last edited by crood; 07-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro wb

try again ...with different site .....http://http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/akb48newstimes/imgs/9/d/9d363f3a-s.jpg
Old 10-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
What if your woman is at work, in a meeting, went clubbing/noisy places and didnt hear the phone ring.............

We don't own our spouse/gf and definitely don't expect them to be at our beck and call at the drop of a hat. To pick a quarrel based on this sounds very juvenile and being suspicious means lack of trust, if trust is not there, it's very hard to maintain whether there's third party or not.

Nowadays women are earning their keep now or on par with the men, the men could have more to lose if they choose to leave....................

There's no cheat proof method, as long as u r playing the field, women have every right to play the field too..................While older men like SYT, younger men are suckers for attractive MILF too. At the wave of hand, young guys as young as 19 with abs (six packs) and big dicks are very willing to serve the cougars.

Younger guys are free, better looking, toned figure, more willing to please, last longer on bed, interesting and always never failed to make a older woman laugh with new tricks and novelty. Just look at the orgy section.

Eventually a family will break up and ended up in divorce because of these external factors........................However, who will be there to spend the rest of our old age with u and take care of us in time of sickness. When the time come on sick bed (not on the hotel bed), who will be there for u?..................
Dear crood,

Tks for ur excellent post.

I respect ur viewpoints, although I disagree w/ most of them.

The loyalty of my mistresses/lovers/GFs is crucial. They r at my beck n call 24/7. I hv set my boundaries n I'm prepared to walk out on any woman/girl if they r violated.

If u want to be 100% sure of our women's faithfulness, instal a tracking software on their HP or get a PI.

Of course women/girls r free to choose n to cheat. No one is stopping them hahaha. Who cares? I only care abt my women/girls.

You're right that some young men do look better physically, but I disagree w/ everything else. IMHO, they r usually stressed, short on time, impatient, unwilling to please, immature, emotionally unfit, clueless on techniques, too fast in shooting their loads, insecure and conceited...

A number of my mistresses had chosen me over much younger men who were paying the same or more or were prepared to pay more...

After 5-yr of BY-ing, only one girl KK has dumped me. She was 18 in 2010 when she fell for a 20 yo student from a well to do family in China. They broke off after 2 yrs n she wanted to return to me 8 months ago. I rejected her.

Life is unpredictable n short. I can't predict who will come to my sick bed. Can u?

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimXD View Post
Bro WB,

Just to share my appreciation from reading the very enlightening information on this thread!

Had managed to practice the multiple PVO on this singer who was here last year & she went back after 6 mths work permit in end of last year. This year after CNY, she flew to SG on tourist visa to meet me for a month before flying back.

She just came back this week again on singer work permit for 6 mths. Last two days just gave her what she come for. In fact, I am a bit tired after preparing my assignment, ask her if she prefer going for a meal or hotel, she just say hotel.

Had ask her to look for a place so that it will be more convenient for us to make out.

This evening she shared that her mother recently arranged for a 相亲 for her as she is already 22yo. She just get her agent to arrange for her to come to SG to work.
Dear bro KimXD,

Congrats to u! It's quite probable that this singer is sexually addicted to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Of course women cheat. If her man lose interest and affection in her, she will look for someone who will shower her with attention and love. I had my share of tryst with married women before and the problem is always the man.
Dear bro besafe,

I never touch married women. Why should I? I hv too many pretty SYTs of my type for me to BY.

I just received the following a few days ago:

"Hey Warbird,

There are so many married women out there that want to have an affair. They don't want to get divorced, but they are bored with their husbands and they want to have some fun.

Best of all, I can help you meet these married woman today. Follow the link if you want to meet these married woman and start having fun today:

A website in Gotham City

I understand that this might sound crazy. But our casual, social dating network is loaded with thousands of married women right in your city that are looking to meet new sexual partners this week.

These women are not interested in playing games. They know what they want and they will be very upfront with you. You have nothing to lose, and the time of your life to gain!

Follow the link to meet married women now:

A website in Gotham City

If you want to have the BEST weekend of your ADULT dating life, then sign up to meet and date married women today!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
Dun love her, release her. Every human has their right to pursue their own happiness.
Dear crood,

She is not a prisoner, she is free to go...

I always tell my mistresses, all decades younger than I, that if they find a good young man to marry, leave me asap. They will hv my sincerest blessings hahaha.

Quote:
Thank you, bro. Is that your cum on her face? She should hv swallowed it!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

[QUOTE=warbird;10170959]

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB that is cake cream on her face not cum you are very imaginative just like me.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro Warbird,
I know you are into SYT, but what's the difference with married ones?
Married ones are mellow, like wine.
Just my POV.
Anyway, I have stopped quite sometime already, as I am now hitched.
Cheers.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
D

I always tell my mistresses, all decades younger than I, that if they find a good young man to marry, leave me asap. They will hv my sincerest blessings hahaha.

Bro WB
How do you do that without hurting their feelings..or having them turn hysterical especially when they become addicted to you and you giving them PVO...

Sigh..need some advice so i can give the right message and do the right thing...
Old 11-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

[QUOTE=airbrush;10172985]
Quote:

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB that is cake cream on her face not cum you are very imaginative just like me.
Dear bro airbrush,

We think alike haha.

Shooting into a SYT's mouth is 2nd only to shooting ur full load inside her cunt haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro Warbird,
I know you are into SYT, but what's the difference with married ones?
Married ones are mellow, like wine.
Just my POV.
Anyway, I have stopped quite sometime already, as I am now hitched.
Cheers.
Dear bro besafe,

Congrats to u!

I shun married women n blood relatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
How do you do that without hurting their feelings..or having them turn hysterical especially when they become addicted to you and you giving them PVO...

Sigh..need some advice so i can give the right message and do the right thing...
Dear bro saabking,

I'm not dumping them, I only tell them it's ok to leave me if they find someone better or if they want to get married. I mean it because letting go of what I want is the only way to really get it.

They all desire long term RS. My young mistress wants me to BY her for 10 yrs n my first BAO-ee actually wants to be my real wife!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I like to pay tribute to a former KTV kaki KM who was killed in an accident not too long ago. He wasn't a SBF bro. He was a well-educated n mature gentleman. His family is one of the wealthiest in SG, according to Forbes. He and another friend and I used to frequent DC n a couple other joints 3-4 yrs ago. He was very frugal, telling me that it was too expensive to BY attractive women. He often took his 'dates' to hotel 81. I last met him abt 2 yrs ago. He was hit by a car while waiting to flag down a taxi. He didn't hv a chauffeur.

Separately, my UK girl RL will get her BA (Hons) next month. She has agreed to come to SG in May or sooner. She also wants to find a decent job.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brother warbird,

As always i must salute u. Hope to have your power when i am your age

Curious. For your mistresses, u fuck them raw and shoot in? Curious about the going rate. Had dinner with old time ktv girl, she told me she was getting SGD 10k per month. She is quite ok, but seriously that seems excessive for 28 year old.
Old 23-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpui99 View Post
Brother warbird,

As always i must salute u. Hope to have your power when i am your age

Curious. For your mistresses, u fuck them raw and shoot in? Curious about the going rate. Had dinner with old time ktv girl, she told me she was getting SGD 10k per month. She is quite ok, but seriously that seems excessive for 28 year old.
Dear bro ahpui99,

Yes, I fuck my long term mistresses raw n shoot inside them when they are not ovulating. If they are near ovulation I put on a CD before coming.

I always do Oraquick tests myself n refer them for gyne exam to rule out STDs BEFORE doing raw. I continue to monitor them...

The range for BY-ing is between 7-20K a month plus rental if she doesn't work at KTVs or moonlight anywhere else etc. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs but I hv BY-ed MILFs as old as 31.

So-called celebrities may want a lot more.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to all everyone!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1