The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi, any bro know the time for the last bus depart from Bangkok Northeastern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit bus station) to Udon Thani?

Thanks in advance.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hi Bros, this posting off topic but need to post to share biz experience with Bros so Bros "eyes are wide open"
2 months back set-up company in BKK with aim of selling lubricant additives. Got good local Thai partners (they have been showing me evidence of transactions; but then evidence can be "created" 555+)
I pumped in THB 1 million to set-up and to "entertain" Thai officials to get things moving fast.
Last month, these officials say not enough, I pumped another THB500K and just 2 days back, these guys asking for THB 2 million! Great appetite huh?
I have asked my Thai partners to cut loss and call it a day.
Hope none of Bros here will be held to ransom after they read my case here.
Err.....bro... Sad to hear your story.. I just set up my Bkk company 2 months back... Total Dmg ......15000b........

Whatever u encounter is definitely out to cheat ur money. They do have a system there.. All u need to do is google..
Old 24-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I pumped in THB 1 million to set-up and to "entertain" Thai officials to get things moving fast.
Last month, these officials say not enough, I pumped another THB500K and just 2 days back, these guys asking for THB 2 million! Great appetite huh?
Lucky you're smart enough to cut the loss and call it a day.

I had a friend who doing some fishery business in Bkk. Paid some money to get those local police district to short all the paper work and taxes. After 6 month he knew that my friend earned so much money, he began to increase the amount of shorting of the paper work. My friend gave in. He asked again after 3 month later, my friend told him, he closing the business for good. My friend route his business to Taiwan and he earn even more. The only hassle he need to fly to Taiwan as when he require.
Old 24-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got good local Thai partners (they have been showing me evidence of transactions; but then evidence can be "created" 555+)
If u are doing a decent legitimate business, the official will not bother about u. Just get a lawyer to settle for u... It will never end if u involve tom dick n harry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
Err.....bro... Sad to hear your story.. I just set up my Bkk company 2 months back... Total Dmg ......15000b........
Guess u registered your company name with the 15000thb else what can u do with roughly 700 SGD for a business?
Old 24-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Post Mochit Mai to Udon Thani Bus Timmings as off 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi, any bro know the time for the last bus depart from Bangkok Northeastern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit bus station) to Udon Thani?

Thanks in advance.
Now they call it mochat bus station 2 , go to 3rd floor look for nakhonchaiair company , not sure what counter number but can ask ard at 3rd floor. The timming and cost are as below. Information courtesy of my thai gik staying at Yasothorn

Last edited by sentsggirls; 24-11-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mochit Mai to Udon Thani Bus Timmings as off 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Now they call it mochat bus station 2 , go to 3rd floor look for nakhonchaiair company , not sure what counter number but can ask ard at 3rd floor. The timming and cost are as below. Information courtesy of my thai gik staying at Yasothorn
Went Yasothorn a few times... Guess I should know your gik
Old 24-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Went Yasothorn a few times... Guess I should know your gik
haha, thou thailand have 77 province but certainly there is a chance u might know her . I still have other giks at Sakon Nakon, Roi-Et, Sisaket, Kalasin , Korat, Khon Kean . I always have soft spot for esan ladies, they are best gfe provider by far out of the four region in thailand in my view.

However, they are also the most cut-throat ladies for cutting man pockets.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro sentsggirls for the info

Quote:

Old 24-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros, this posting off topic but need to post to share biz experience with Bros so Bros "eyes are wide open"
2 months back set-up company in BKK with aim of selling lubricant additives. Got good local Thai partners (they have been showing me evidence of transactions; but then evidence can be "created" 555+)

Sounds like u just got ripped off by your so called good thai local partners !!
There are lots of perils in starting up overseas and especially china and thailand. Finding the right trust worthy partner is the key or you have to be there yourself to oversee everything or else like in your case, your gonna get ripped off. If you are planning to do a legitimate business then engage in a Lawyer and a business consultant that helps foreigners set up business in BKK. Just google and u will find quite a few ! They will charge a set up and a consultation fee but i assure you that it will cost a LOT LESS THAN 1.5MBaht that you have spent. I went through all this hassle about 5 yrs ago when i started some business in BKK, went through hell and back but luckily i had a sifu to help me, teach me in the ways of thai !!.

My advice if unless u have time to be there to monitor, dun bother and cut your losses. BKK is bad but china is even worse(its like comparing evil to greater evil) great places to go for fucks but hard place to set up business, but once you do get over all those hurdles, the money aint bad at all.

Chok Dee na !!
Old 24-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha, thou thailand have 77 province but certainly there is a chance u might know her .
Yasothorn is a small area... every one knows one another.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Many thanks to all Bros who gave their valued advice and opinions.
Guess for my case, my product is in direct competition with the govt's oil & gas business.
In reality, it is not. Have been trying to convince these govt officials.
Maybe the real issue is that these "Big Guns" do not pay heed to me as I am insignificant to them.
I thought: "let's play chicken with them and see who surrenders first"
I told them am willing to pay them commission ~ 2% on gross sales yearly (based on audited accounts) if approval is given. They know it is a good product. They are in fact on the losing end because they miss a chance to earn money for nothing.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmm...Bro GSK...urs is not the first of such case and will not be the last.

I think your FIRST and BIGGEST mistake is tat u prob left the biz mainly to ur so called Thai Partners. So from then onwards, u are alrdy branded ROBERT. When u "entertain" was it mainly from your coffers?? Did your Thai partners help out??

Next can u speak thai or know the biz system here enuff to actually pump in tat kind of investment?? If u do not...did u at least get PROFESSIONAL HELP to do ur due dilligence?? As in Lawyers and Accountants that will take care of ur position (not those introduced by ur so call Thai partners).

I see 2 options for u now:

a. Cut loss as u said but try to recover as much as possible back from this. BUT do not leave the cut loss campaign to ur Thai counterparts alrdy...u need to be the one actively over looking this part now. U will need legal and accounting advise.

b. If u see that the biz is still worth the effort....engage some help to do due dilligence and INTERNAL audit now....and also ur legal (if they are competent) will know how to "push" these so called officials to pull thru wat they promised u in the first place. But again...u need to be more pro active and watch these from now.

Well, these are my thots....again...wat do I know...5555.......but from my regular dealings with Thai Officials....sometimes u just need to play hard ball and let them know they are not facing some newbie.

Good luck.

p.s: PM me if u need some contacts for Legal or Accounting.
Old 24-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
Are you the guy with the thai GIRLFRIEND.........lol.

evidence of transactions.....................lol.

No offense. But you are one of thsoe who shouldnt be allowed to go to LOs.
Nah.....U are one of those tat shld not be allowed in LOS.....
Old 24-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OMG..bro..hope you are able to recover some.....
Sorry to hear that and thanks for sharing....
I'm also been played out by some thai partners before......luckily not $$$ damage done but wasted a lot of my time in talking with them.
Very hard to find a trustworthy buz partner unless you personally know the person very well enough. Guess this apply everywhere.

Last edited by xiaodikou; 24-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hmm...Bro GSK...urs is not the first of such case and will not be the last.

I think your FIRST and BIGGEST mistake is tat u prob left the biz mainly to ur so called Thai Partners. So from then onwards, u are alrdy branded ROBERT. When u "entertain" was it mainly from your coffers?? Did your Thai partners help out??

Next can u speak thai or know the biz system here enuff to actually pump in tat kind of investment?? If u do not...did u at least get PROFESSIONAL HELP to do ur due dilligence?? As in Lawyers and Accountants that will take care of ur position (not those introduced by ur so call Thai partners).

I see 2 options for u now:

a. Cut loss as u said but try to recover as much as possible back from this. BUT do not leave the cut loss campaign to ur Thai counterparts alrdy...u need to be the one actively over looking this part now. U will need legal and accounting advise.

b. If u see that the biz is still worth the effort....engage some help to do due dilligence and INTERNAL audit now....and also ur legal (if they are competent) will know how to "push" these so called officials to pull thru wat they promised u in the first place. But again...u need to be more pro active and watch these from now.

Well, these are my thots....again...wat do I know...5555.......but from my regular dealings with Thai Officials....sometimes u just need to play hard ball and let them know they are not facing some newbie.

Good luck.

p.s: PM me if u need some contacts for Legal or Accounting.
Wow bro...very insightful.......why i not know you earlier....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1