The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Dear Guru, pls allow 小弟 newbie noob me to share one of the incidents that I went thru 1st hand.

At a joint in duxton, got my sights set on a singer. Know from very credible intel plus my own eyes that 2 chaps we hanging her almost on a daily basis.

For 2 straight days, I bombed her. Whether the other 2 was around or not is really of no importance to me.

Day 3, the other 2 decided to start hanging. Reckon they did their homework & background check but never once hung more than 500 at a go.
So total hung were
Hanger 1 => 1.5k
Hanger 2 => 2.0k
Me = $0.00/-

After PPC, called for the bill & singer saw. She was very nervous & came over to ask me wats goin on. Am I angry or wat???
I simply replied, congrats, u hv so many supporters, happy for u. Prince LDH was there n laffing all the way for he knew it's showtime.
Best part was, while we stood up & was abt to leave, she appeared all clothes changed & seems tat she herself 卖场 to leave wif us

The rest was history. She was the top earner in the joint & her flower tally in tat joint has broken all records & understand its yet to be broken:
Dear Mr. Chairman,

Thank u for ur FR.

Your response to the two hangers' 3.5 K flowers "set u apart" from the crowd: "I simply replied, congrats, u hv so many supporters, happy for u." How did the losers respond? Did they finally throw in the towel? Hahaha...

Your FR strengthens my belief that a lot more than money is needed to get the highest quality girls. Getting that top singer was the collective results of ur experiences, strategies, maturity, psychological skills, n more importantly, ur mindset n dominance as reflected in ur body language n voice...in other words, u had more mojo n self mastery than the rest of the crowd.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yes - this is the topic of my research and experiment - LOL..i am on a journey to discover how much self-mastery and emotional control i can achieve..No a easy task mind you..but good to persevere and see where one can land.
Dear bro saabking,

The good news is that we can always hv better emotional control n self mastery.

The bad news is that it's almost impossible to hv ABSOLUTE SELF MASTERY.

IMHO, the best quote on self mastery is:

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao Tzu

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
hi bro warbird ...long time no see ..am lover of this thread ...thot am KTV virgin

bros here love Mark Twain quotes ...give you 2 ....1st one is about being SMART

2nd one about being WISE, making it easier to let go and apply the the 1st quote

He had discovered a great law of human action,
without knowing it - namely,
that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing,
it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to obtain

A human being
has a natural desire
to have more
of a good thing
than he needs
Dear bro PeteTsang69,

Thanks for the quotes. Women behave exactly the same hahaha. They also covet things they can't easily get...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
john1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A nice documentary film introducing a world of players and playees..
it a cycle!! enjoy!!!!

Old 09-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1981 View Post
A nice documentary film introducing a world of players and playees..
it a cycle!! enjoy!!!!
Bro,

These 'hosts' are not players. They rank near the bottom in the Dominant Male scale, they r losers. I feel very sorry for them. I can't imagine wasting my time w/ women who aren't my type n I'm a lao chee ko pek hahaha.

I hv more to say abt them when I hv time.

Are there many bros who r envious of these 'hosts'?

Any comments, criticisms and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Good day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

To think of it I feel is like us playing with girl and this girls we play with also gonna play with customer feelings indirectly. The only difference i feel about us to them(host) is we choose which girl we want to play with and the host have no choice to but get sales figures.

But like towards the end when the host says sometimes, the feeling of love is getting numb and sometimes i feel that way too. Just recently I made one of my favourite girl burst into total feats when i wanna break up with her as i got limited time to manage the amount of girls i have..... usually i will feel guilty but to my surprise this time I recovered much faster.

After all I still feel that feeling is just a word.... when you have that many girls which you have been with, love is not really necesary.... Just have summer love bang till you get bored then you go onto another. Making 3 girls cry in a week trust me is a total hell.....

So to end it all I still prefer to choose.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My 2 cents worth. I do find TD or HFJ ca be mentally draining at times. There are many fisherman trying to catch the same fish. You have to devise tactics to win her over and keep competition at bay. After all I do not look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

Age catching up perhaps. Sometimes I rather pay and get it over and done with.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Guru, pls allow 小弟 newbie noob me to share one of the incidents that I went thru 1st hand.

At a joint in duxton, got my sights set on a singer. Know from very credible intel plus my own eyes that 2 chaps we hanging her almost on a daily basis.

For 2 straight days, I bombed her. Whether the other 2 was around or not is really of no importance to me.

Day 3, the other 2 decided to start hanging. Reckon they did their homework & background check but never once hung more than 500 at a go.
So total hung were
Hanger 1 => 1.5k
Hanger 2 => 2.0k
Me = $0.00/-

After PPC, called for the bill & singer saw. She was very nervous & came over to ask me wats goin on. Am I angry or wat???
I simply replied, congrats, u hv so many supporters, happy for u. Prince LDH was there n laffing all the way for he knew it's showtime.
Best part was, while we stood up & was abt to leave, she appeared all clothes changed & seems tat she herself 卖场 to leave wif us

The rest was history. She was the top earner in the joint & her flower tally in tat joint has broken all records & understand its yet to be broken
This is stuff of legends and the reason why you are my idol - despite haven't had the chance and privilege to meet you in person!!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So total hung were
Hanger 1 => 1.5k
Hanger 2 => 2.0k
Me = $0.00/-

The rest was history. She was the top earner in the joint & her flower tally in tat joint has broken all records & understand its yet to be broken
Bro DYBJ, u r back in action huh.

Good to read about all of u n wb after my long hiatus from sbf...

Been kept busy till now.

All of u all so much intel in HFJ... Aiyoh, how can solo cheongster like me survive
Old 13-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

Been kept busy till now.

All of u all so much intel in HFJ... Aiyoh, how can solo cheongster like me survive
Can dun worry, solo is stealthy = more deadly
I retired lah bro & I quote
Quote:
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 13-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
To think of it I feel is like us playing with girl and this girls we play with also gonna play with customer feelings indirectly. The only difference i feel about us to them(host) is we choose which girl we want to play with and the host have no choice to but get sales figures.

But like towards the end when the host says sometimes, the feeling of love is getting numb and sometimes i feel that way too. Just recently I made one of my favourite girl burst into total feats when i wanna break up with her as i got limited time to manage the amount of girls i have..... usually i will feel guilty but to my surprise this time I recovered much faster.

After all I still feel that feeling is just a word.... when you have that many girls which you have been with, love is not really necesary.... Just have summer love bang till you get bored then you go onto another. Making 3 girls cry in a week trust me is a total hell.....

So to end it all I still prefer to choose.
How to really love when her occupation is to fake GFE, facing endless guys everyday??

and how u can love when u have the moolah to change a new gal everyday?? U just see them as disposable underwear and throwing out after using it.

The routine goes on and there's only one word to describe it, numb!

When there is a game, there will always be a winner and a loser. U heard of crocodile tears?? This could be just because take so much effort to sharpen the knife yet carrot run off or hasn't chop enough yet. Don't tell me u believe they love u genuinely??!! U have more gals than u can handle but for them, there are endless supply of Roberts flocking to them everyday.

Count yourself is they cry and not you cry! By that time if pocket empty also "kao bo bak sai" ..... nothing to really boast about on the women u can use $$ to bed, the real prize is those have $$ also cant bed.
Old 15-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
To think of it I feel is like us playing with girl and this girls we play with also gonna play with customer feelings indirectly..................

After all I still feel that feeling is just a word.... when you have that many girls which you have been with, love is not really necesary..... Making 3 girls cry in a week trust me is a total hell....................-
Dear bro deathnitez,

Tks for sharing ur experience.

Making 3 girls cry in a wk is good... if their cry is genuine. Girls enjoy strong emotions n what don't kill them will make them stronger haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69 View Post
My 2 cents worth. I do find TD or HFJ ca be mentally draining at times. There are many fisherman trying to catch the same fish. You have to devise tactics to win her over and keep competition at bay.........................
Dear bro tirak69,

Anything that is mentally draining is not healthy. Do something that is relaxing n fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
This is stuff of legends and the reason why you are my idol - despite haven't had the chance and privilege to meet you in person!!
Dear bro FA,

He is a living legend in the HF circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

Been kept busy till now.

Dear bro aczeta,

Mr Chairman is the master n mentor who has extensive connections n intel...

I'm just a trainee or mentee.

Quote:
Can dun worry, solo is stealthy = more deadly
I retired lah bro & I quote
Dear Mr Chairman,

I feel honored that you still take my calls in ur 'retirement.' You're the man I consult when I need info on a singer haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
How to really love when her occupation is to fake GFE, facing endless guys everyday??

and how u can love when u have the moolah to change a new gal everyday?? .........................................

When there is a game, there will always be a winner and a loser. U heard of crocodile tears?? This could be just because take so much effort to sharpen the knife yet carrot run off or hasn't chop enough yet. Don't tell me u believe they love u genuinely??!! U have more gals than u can handle but for them, there are endless supply of Roberts flocking to them everyday.

Count yourself is they cry and not you cry! By that time if pocket empty also "kao bo bak sai" ..... nothing to really boast about on the women u can use $$ to bed, the real prize is those have $$ also cant bed.......
Dear bro crood,

Tks for ur post.

I couldn't agree with u more. Where is the challenge?

Luckily, there r still a few women out there who want more than money before they spread their legs...

BTW, bedding a desirable woman should only be the 1st step. The mission is to get them sexually addicted to YOU n only YOU.

.................................................. ............

Greetings from Gotham City!

I was thinking abt why some men would pay big buck to ST or BY very ordinary women. I don't need to cite examples, we hv all seen them.

Yesterday I received an e-mail from a guru on seduction, the danger of getting too attached to any one woman n why men should never chase women...which struck a chord with me.

Hi Bro Warbird,

................................I was reminded of one of the most important lessons of both sales and seduction then: don't over-invest in any one prospect, and don't get too attached.

The rookie's folly, of course, is that he allows himself to get too attached to one prospect.

One prospect who is guaranteed to give him precisely nothing.

Rookie salesmen and seducers alike are flying blind through inexperience, and struggling with desperation and an utter lack of abundance mentality. Thus, when they strike upon a customer or a girl who shows even a smidgen of interest, they very often do their best to latch their claws on, and pull out all the stops to try to close the sale.

And there begins the process of investing too much in a girl, and getting too attached to a girl.

Though there are a few exceptions, by and large attachment is formed in direct proportion to the amount of emotional "pursuit" energy you put into a thing.

The more you allow something to affect you emotionally as you pursue it, the more attached to it you will become.

That's why I tell men don't chase women. When you're chasing women, not only are you causing them to flee (you can't give chase if she isn't running first), but you're also getting yourself tied up in emotional knots... that are going to bind you to her.

Except, it's not a two-way bind.

You don't bind her to you by getting emotionally attached to her yourself. To the contrary... the more emotionally attached to a girl you become, generally, the less attached (and interested) she'll be in you.

The more time you spend emotionally pursuing something or someone - and any time you even vaguely "want" something, it's emotional, at least to some degree - the more power you give that something or someone over you.

And what happens when someone has power over you?

She realizes it................................................ .......

I can look at how a girl's interacting with me and tell you almost instantly if she's wasting my time (that is, trying to slot me into a role in her life I'm not interested in occupying) or not. When you're new, you do not have this ability. I certainly didn't always have it.

In fact, I'd say it probably took me a few years of dating lots of different women before I was able to get a fairly reliable read on when my time was being wasted and when any difficulties I was seeing were just the vagaries of life and the girl herself was still interested and committed to moving things ahead.

So there is some amount of paying your dues to get there.

Every rookie salesman wastes time with customers who lead him on and lead him on and never pan out, or wear him down into giving them the deal of a lifetime - and one he ends up regretting having given them later.

Likewise, every rookie ladies' man wastes time with women who lead him on and lead him on and never pan out, or wear him down into accepting a "just friends" role with them, or quietly waiting in the background for her to finish up with her string of all-wrong bad boy hookups and realize that, really, he was the one she wanted all along, she just hadn't seen it (cue romantic music).

These experiences get coded into your memory as "lessons", and you need them there to stand as examples of what not to do, and where you don't want to end up going again in the future.

So don't think you're going to have a few hookups or a girlfriend or two under your belt and be immune to this. It takes time, experience, and getting burned at least a handful of times first before your radar really starts going up and getting attuned to the proper signals.....................................

Those caveats aside, let's talk about the one rule to follow to ensure you don't end up getting too attached to a girl:

As the time it takes to bed her INCREASES, the effort you put into doing so must DECREASE.

Most men take the opposite tack.

For most guys, as the time they put into a girl goes up, the effort into her remains constant, or goes up too.

And that's how chasing happens. An escalating or never-decreasing level of investment as a woman stretches things out and strings the man along.

Likewise in sales - a customer stretches things out longer and longer, piling on more and more demands, and rookie salesmen continue investing the same levels of effort, or more.

My advice - both to greenhorn sellers, and to new-to-the-game seducers - is to reduce your effort in direct proportion to the amount of time that's gone by and investment that's been asked of you.

Getting too attached to a girl before she's yours leads to:

You chasing hard (and her running away)
You becoming tentative and awkward; her meaning more and more to you
You becoming an emotional mess, subject to the whims of her availability
You passing up loads of opportunities with other, more interested women

That last one's the real kicker. All the time you spend chasing a woman with an ever-decreasing probability of ending up with you (the longer the courtship, the less likely it is to ever be consummated) could have been spent on women with a much higher probability of ending up yours - including women prettier, smarter, more fun, and more amazing than the girl you've currently fallen into the attachment trap with.

In sales, you miss out on more and better sales by wasting time on finicky customers who probably aren't going your way anyway, or are going to give you something that's not really worth the time and effort you put into it if you soldier on through and finally get it.

The same is so in seduction - sacrifice your time and energy for a girl you've messed up on or who is not very interested, and you will end up paying $500 for a $10 item.

Don't let yourself get too attached. Be cognizant of when you're spinning your wheels, and decrease effort as time increases.
Then instead of wasting time, you'll save it - and save yourself from the draining emotions of chasing after women who aren't interested (or have lost interest), too....................................

Best,

Your Guru

"You will end up paying $500 for a $10 item." Hahaha, that is how many men hv ended up paying much more than what some women are really worth.

IMHO, never ever get too attached to any one woman, regardless of your RS w/ her n whether you've known her for 3 minutes or 30 yrs, hahaha.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

Last edited by warbird; 15-11-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 15-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
radiskull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro warbird

That's why I tell men don't chase women. When you're chasing women, not only are you causing them to flee (you can't give chase if she isn't running first), but you're also getting yourself tied up in emotional knots... that are going to bind you to her.

You don't bind her to you by getting emotionally attached to her yourself. To the contrary... the more emotionally attached to a girl you become, generally, the less attached (and interested) she'll be in you.

The more time you spend emotionally pursuing something or someone - and any time you even vaguely "want" something, it's emotional, at least to some degree - the more power you give that something or someone over you.

What u said is really true. And it applies in real life. I chase a girl too hard and now she has the power over me. Too emotionally attached to her now. Causing too much pain and I really need to break free as it's driving me crazy
Old 15-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear bro deathnitez,

Tks for sharing ur experience.

Making 3 girls cry in a wk is good... if their cry is genuine. Girls enjoy strong emotions n what don't kill them will make them stronger haha.

Bro WB
LOL..now i feel like making my gal cry too..and see her raw emotions..
Old 15-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
IMHO, never ever get too attached to any one woman, regardless of your RS w/ her n whether you've known her for 3 minutes or 30 yrs, hahaha.
ha ha ha ..think its your DNA ..or more correctly , it's in our DNA ...

since this is the most "educational" thread in SBF ...maybe timely reminder of the "coolidge effect"...

here's the joke ...

The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm.

When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently.

She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day."

Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by."

Upon being told, President asked, "Same hen every time?"

The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time."

President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

here's the study behind the joke ...

A male rat was placed into an enclosed large box with four or five female rats in heat.

He immediately began to mate with all the female rats again and again until eventually he became exhausted.

The females continued nudging and licking him, yet he did not respond.

When a novel female was introduced into the box, he became alert and began to mate once again with the new female.

Human males experience a refractory period after sex.

After ejaculation, males generally lose their erection, presumably to avoid displacing their own semen from the vagina.

However, this post-ejaculatory refractory period is reduced or eliminated if a novel female becomes available.

This effect is cited by evolutionary biologists as evidence that males are more likely to be re-aroused by a novel sexual partner (and so desire sex with a greater number and variety of partners than females).

of course i felt this many times ...initially felt guilty, thought i was "unfaithfull", just after great time upstairs, exhausting long rounds ..

but down in the lobby straight away was excited again seeing someone "novel" ...

now i know there's a science to explain ...my "natural" feelings
Old 16-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiskull View Post
Bro warbird

What u said is really true. And it applies in real life. I chase a girl too hard and now she has the power over me. Too emotionally attached to her now. Causing too much pain and I really need to break free as it's driving me crazy
Dear bro rediskull,

That is really bad news! The good news? You're in great company haha. You're one of the billions of men, in the last 5 thousand yrs of recorded history, who find themselves in this painful predicament.

Let me repeat. If a man is more emotionally attached to a woman than she is to him, he is the one caring more in the RS, he will lose power n she will become less n less attracted to him. What happens next is predictable. He will become needy n desperate for her affection n company...like a drowning man trying to cling to anything that will keep him afloat. And how would she react? She will lose whatever attraction n affection she had for him initially...very soon she will find him repulsive n would break away asap hahaha.

What I hv described is true whether he has been w/ her 30 minutes or 30 yrs. I hv seen a rich, tall n handsome SG friend who was dumped by an ugly PRC whore in her 30s simply cuz he lost his control n power in the RS. He was madly in love w/ her! He even offered to give her money upfront n marry her!! I would say he kena gong tao. She despised him n flatly rejected him n chose to continue to be a whore back in PRC!!

Take home lesson? A man must hv power in any RS, n he should be the one who cares the least n he must be prepared to walk out for good, no matter how much he loves the woman.

Hope + Uncertainty = Attraction (Passion)

Understanding this formula is more important than your looks, height, age, status, money, intelligence, education, masculinity, personality, character, skills, strategies, experience, etc put together. And if u could give her PVO, more prolonged n more intense than any other men, she will be sexually n emotionally addicted to u, even if u look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, hahaha.

Where is ur emotional control n self mastery?

Bro, STOP contacting the woman who is causing u pain. Never ever ctc her again. Let her make the first move. If she doesn't, forget her n find other younger, prettier n safer pussies. If she is living w/ u now, give her 24 hrs to move out, hahaha. Be firm n heartless. Doing so gives u the best chance to turn the table on her n for her to become attracted to u. She may even fall for u soon. There r no other ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
LOL..now i feel like making my gal cry too..and see her raw emotions..
Dear bro saabking,

Give her strong emotions, the good the bad n the ugly, n she will fall for u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
ha ha ha ..think its your DNA ..or more correctly , it's in our DNA ...

since this is the most "educational" thread in SBF ...maybe timely reminder of the "coolidge effect".............................

of course i felt this many times ...initially felt guilty, thought i was "unfaithfull", just after great time upstairs, exhausting long rounds ..

but down in the lobby straight away was excited again seeing someone "novel" ...

now i know there's a science to explain ...my "natural" feelings
Dear bro PeteTsang69,

Tks for ur post. You're a healthy n normal man.

Cheers!

Good morning!

Never ever forget this:

"The same is so in seduction - sacrifice your time and energy for a girl you've messed up on or who is not very interested, and you will end up paying $500 for a $10 item."

Do the opposite n do a bit of searching n you may pay $10 for a $500 item, hahaha,

Best,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 16-11-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Old 16-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
radiskull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading this make me feel so much better. I'm not alone.

I'm going to restore my pride and dignity from today. Knn make me suffered so much. Even pangsai also think of her. Going to break free from her witchcraft.

To all the bro suffering out there. U are not alone. It's time to wake up and be a man again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1