The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomoko is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Condo swimming pool

Hi. I am a newbbie here
when to swimming yesterday fridad it is a pubic holiday so alot if people at the swimming pool . Tough of swimming 10 lap. But when reach there cannot swim get horny.
The Ang moh girl was damm hot looking. she was sun tanning.she use thoe type of damm sexy bikini. And she was tainnig her leg tight was spread I could see clerly her chlit(the pussie). Fell damm horny and almost taken my part and rub agains her. Because to many people so I just look . With my shade on people counld not accuse me looking at her. After awhile she trun Back and her leg close I look from back while her leg close I can put in my Bobby in and rub again her. After like 1 hour she go away. And I went to jaccuzi . At jacuzzi the local Chinese girl and me only in the pools . So the jacuzzi water spray so fast I get my back message and the girl get her back message too. As the water spray har I could see the her bra Luke to open up.after the girl move can sew her pinkish nipple and her bid titts sound like aeg was Horney after she had a jaccuzi message at the breash and pussie .after jacuzzi I went to the pool to swin lap. I was about to Jump in the pools suddenly another girl came out from the pool . Wearing white bikini and she look wet and can she her pussie hair and nipple.at the dns of the day I did not do my lapping at all.

Should not swin during public holiday
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
holdencaulfield is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Condo swimming pool

are you dyslexic?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoko View Post
Hi. I am a newbbie here
when to swimming yesterday fridad it is a pubic holiday so alot if people at the swimming pool . Tough of swimming 10 lap. But when reach there cannot swim get horny.
The Ang moh girl was damm hot looking. she was sun tanning.she use thoe type of damm sexy bikini. And she was tainnig her leg tight was spread I could see clerly her chlit(the pussie). Fell damm horny and almost taken my part and rub agains her. Because to many people so I just look . With my shade on people counld not accuse me looking at her. After awhile she trun Back and her leg close I look from back while her leg close I can put in my Bobby in and rub again her. After like 1 hour she go away. And I went to jaccuzi . At jacuzzi the local Chinese girl and me only in the pools . So the jacuzzi water spray so fast I get my back message and the girl get her back message too. As the water spray har I could see the her bra Luke to open up.after the girl move can sew her pinkish nipple and her bid titts sound like aeg was Horney after she had a jaccuzi message at the breash and pussie .after jacuzzi I went to the pool to swin lap. I was about to Jump in the pools suddenly another girl came out from the pool . Wearing white bikini and she look wet and can she her pussie hair and nipple.at the dns of the day I did not do my lapping at all.

wow!! see mr.TS, fact that you had such "wonderful" events in ur condo's swimming pool.. only says 1 thing.. fantasy.

OH.. and not forgetting.. i'll buy u a LONGMAN DICTIONARY soon. or how about Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com (try visiting it instead of having a whole paragraph of "red-underlines" for ur entry)
Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mike1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of fantasies!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Not to show off, I stay in condo with lots of ang mo too. No such luck. But I am quite interested in which brand of swim suit you wearing. Build tent down there also ppl cannot see.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mike1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They like to see a buldge at your swimming trunks area...
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Return deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya. I would not be able to desist from looking. If my OC catches me looking I will kena interrogated.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi. I am a newbbie here
The following is an edited and much better translation of his "story".

Hello, i am a newcomer here.

When i went swimming yesterday on friday, which happened to be a public holiday so there were a lot of people at the swimming pool. It is tough to swim 10 laps of a pool. But when i reached the pool i could not swim as i was aroused.

The caucasian lady was smoking hot! She was suntanning and she was wearing a bikini that was smouldering! While she was tanning herself, she had spread her legs widely, spreading the bikini tautly against her feminine parts (otherwise known as Pussy). I was very aroused and i almost rubbed my Male Part against her.

But because there were too many people around so i just looked. As i had sunshades on, people cannot accuse me of ogling her. After awhile she turned around and closed her legs. I looked at her back while her legs were closed. I wished i could put my Johhny in and rub against her. After around an hour she got up and went away, and i went off to soak in the jaccuzi.

In the jacuzzi there was only an local chinese girl and me in it. As the water spray on both our backs, it sprayed hard and i could see her bra was seemingly about to open up. <This sentence is untranslatable.) After my soak in the jacuzzi i went to the pool to swim laps. Just before i jumped into the pool, another girl came out of the pool. She was clad in a white bikini and she looked wet (OF COURSE SHE LOOK WET ) and you could see her pubic hair and nipples (WTF Transparent Bikini???) At the end of the day i did not do any swimming at all.

I should not go to the pool or be let out of the house into any place where there are females whether or not it is a public holiday.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 03-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
The following is an edited and much better translation of his "story".
Now that is more clear

Anyway the purpose of this thread is "Not to go swimming on public holidays" ?

Or -"Condo Swimming Pool should only allow adults above 21 years old" ?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Double Posting
Old 03-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Babooshka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah, we are also thankful that school holidays are over and 1st day of school tomorrow. We can all go swimming without any school kids with sexual fantasy.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

Moral of the story? School holidays finishing.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

hahaha thats funny.....
Old 03-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
Nil$on is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNil$on is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why some people don't know how to write properly ?
Old 04-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Miracle Bra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil$on View Post
Why some people don't know how to write properly ?
Yeah, I had a hard time reading his thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1