The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
we are sorry you got too involved too..... a cheongster will always abide by the motto .... Find, Fuck & Forget. There is no exception including keeping a mistress..... you will come to understand later in your life why this is so. It is a path so commonly trodden by so many other samsters in the past and many have regretted not adhering to the golden rule. I hope I did not offend you with this post and would like to extend an invitation to join our monthly tcss session where there are so many seniors here can share their stories and experiences including many well travelled businessmen who used to keep mistresses all over the world.
U did not offend me at all and i am grateful for your advice and u spoke like u have lots of past experiences to share. Its always a learning process and there arent any shortcuts or a fix way to deal with Ppl and emotions.
The reason why i keep certain women around is cause i am kind of sick of always finding new girls, having to go through the feeling each other process, mind games, sorting everything out . Mabye its cause i am getting older and bored of always finding new ones for a night or two, the novelty of that is waning off on me. I find myself craving for some normality and more towards familiarity and obedience than to find a NEW gorgeous girl and having to play the game all over.

I kind of enjoy my life now and yes things do get complicated cause have to always be wary of the things i say and the lies that i need to tell in order to keep everything peaceful at home but all in all, i am thoroughly enjoying my blissful arrangements for now !! I am grateful that i had a few Seniors mentors to teach me the ways and to F-me when i do stupid things so i have paid my dues and this arrangements is currently most suitable for me !!

Thx and would love to hear Sifus share their experiences !!
Old 23-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
The reason why i keep certain women around is cause i am kind of sick of always finding new girls, having to go through the feeling each other process, mind games, sorting everything out . Mabye its cause i am getting older and bored of always finding new ones for a night or two, the novelty of that is waning off on me. I find myself craving for some normality and more towards familiarity and obedience than to find a NEW gorgeous girl and having to play the game all over.
Same mindset on this with regards of finding new girls. I also prefer going/keeping the same girls rather than finding new ones. It is quite tiring to 'restart' those 'games' with new girls and you never know how much time you may take to know her REAL character.
Old 23-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
I also prefer going/keeping the same girls rather than finding new ones. It is quite tiring to 'restart' those 'games' with new girls and you never know how much time you may take to know her REAL character.
Agree...., I ever had a FL together for 3 yrs. whenever I come Hatyai, I will juz call her to come over.. I will give her abit more when I left, or when her birthday is arrving, I juz send her some extra cash for her to celebrate there..
I still prefer this type of feeling... but so hard to find now in Hatyai.. haha
Old 23-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Guys especially Cheap posers or fakers always want to cheat these girls into giving free sex, or trick them into falling in love with them so that they can get some sick satisfaction or doing so, then to brag to their friends !!
This is wrong, keep it simple, follow the rules and learn to play the game.
If u fall for her, then be ready to sponsor her to keep her exclusive and try not to fall too much for her or Forget and move on if u cant fulfill her needs.

I am just sick of fuckers looking for cheap fucks and wanting to find love from mongering when they themselves are the ones in need of help !!
I do have my fair share of stories from some friends that always brag of going to the discos in Thailand and managed to get some ONS or FREE SEX from those locals there. Their reason to me is the GFE is more natural as compared to PAID ones. They also prefer FISHING new ones as they feel it is something FRESH as compared always eating the same one everytime.

However, my belief is the same as you bro pooker. I believe there is always an exchange of each other needs. She needs my financial support whereas I need her to fufill my own needs.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy;1279$$$$
Agree...., I ever had a FL together for 3 yrs. whenever I come Hatyai, I will juz call her to come over.. I will give her abit more when I left, or when her birthday is arrving, I juz send her some extra cash for her to celebrate there..
Its hard to find local FL in Hatyai now. Seems all the farms are with Myanmar and Laos girls. Unless we go to the soapy MPs there which are quite limited already, seems we need head to the main source BKK to hunt.

10 years ago when I went Hatyai for my virgin trip, the GFE from those Thai FL working in the farms were very good. She even helped me undress and shower together in the bathroom.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy;1279$$$$
Agree with you bro, is really tiring to interview a new girl every time, I like to rtf the same girl everytime im there, have those feeling
Old 23-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Agree with you bro, is really tiring to interview a new girl every time, I like to rtf the same girl everytime im there, have those feeling
with the frequency of you going there, even if you find a new girl everytime, very soon all will become regulars
Old 23-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
with the frequency of you going there, even if you find a new girl everytime, very soon all will become regulars
Well, he is nice to u bro.. he is trying to get a FL who can satisfied ur needs OK haha
Old 23-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys especially Cheap posers or fakers always want to cheat these girls into giving free sex, or trick them into falling in love with them so that they can get some sick satisfaction or doing so, then to brag to their friends !!
This is wrong...
YES! WG's sell their bodies - and for anybody to "get it" for free, to me this is akin to stealing.

Whilst most WG's are street-smart, us foreign mongers with our more sophisticated ways of the world and usual socio-economic superiority has the upper hand; worse, since these girls are so bereft of much emotional experience whilst "servicing" clients, they are a sucker for a few kind words and supposed genuine emotion that Mongers with the sole intention of free/cheaper sex deploys to get their ways. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Just IMHO and my own practices; NOT to denigrate anybody who thinks it's OK/likes getting freebies from WG's.

Quote:
... keep it simple, follow the rules and learn to play the game.
If u fall for her, then be ready to sponsor her to keep her exclusive and try not to fall too much for her or Forget and move on if u cant fulfill her needs.
............I am Married with kids so i pay for my discretion, i pay to keep Mistresses around ...
YES AGAIN!

IMHO there's nothing better than the feeling of falling in love; anytime I click with a girl, I would pursue it to it's logical end - but of course with the FULL KNOWLEDGE and REALIZATION from both parties that such feelings are predicated upon money changing hands. And I emphasize that the girl must also fully realize this to avoid HER heart-break from having too high expectations of the relationship.

Oh sure, I've had a couple or so experiences when things turned sour (but usually these were naturally short-lived relationships) but for the most part, it had been some of my best experiences - a couple even lasting for years and one with me actually introducing her to a great guy who eventually married her.
Quote:
Sorry got too into this !
Note: Just sharing my thoughts on this topic and hope i did not offend too many ppl !!
Yes, sorry too if I offend anybody - this is just my own beliefs and practices.

SEAJ
Old 23-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I do have my fair share of stories from some friends that always brag of going to the discos in Thailand and managed to get some ONS or FREE SEX from those locals there. Their reason to me is the GFE is more natural as compared to PAID ones. They also prefer FISHING new ones as they feel it is something FRESH as compared always eating the same one everytime.

However, my belief is the same as you bro pooker. I believe there is always an exchange of each other needs. She needs my financial support whereas I need her to fufill my own needs.
Yes its always good on a guy's ego when he manages a 1night Stand but how often does this happen nowadays in Southeast asia. Used to be in Fishing scene and BKK and HK is the Hook up central. Girls used to much more open and down for some quickies but nowadays seem to changed or I have gotten older and less attractive. Anyways nothing wrong with ur frens trying to fish but i just hate those cheap charlies looking to short a Working girl on their dues or those that cheat and lie to get free sex !!

Quote:
Its hard to find local FL in Hatyai now. Seems all the farms are with Myanmar and Laos girls. Unless we go to the soapy MPs there which are quite limited already, seems we need head to the main source BKK to hunt.

10 years ago when I went Hatyai for my virgin trip, the GFE from those Thai FL working in the farms were very good. She even helped me undress and shower together in the bathroom.
I used to Love the old HY scene and u know what it was prob 2004-05 was the first few times i first ventured into HY's Mongering scene. Back then it was exclusively Thai girls and most of them had heart and gave great GFE . Like u mentioned showered with u and gave full on service and unlimited pops. Now its just Laos and Burmese and pretty ones are so hard to find nowadays !! I really miss those days !!

Hatyai is gone !! Bkk is getting More and More Metropolitan so girls are getting more and more materialistic and things are getting more and more exp .
ChangPing is gone and seem bleak for a comeback !! Vietnam never really had a great vibe for me. Jakarta has very cheap Fucks but that place is really not appealing to me at all !!
Phillipines i just never liked the scene and the girls there. Taiwan has great looking girls with great attitude but a ST cost 8k-15 k TW so u have to pay for service. Exp for KTV as well..

Hope we can find some new paradise cause without them, life gets too mundane !!
Old 27-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Haizzz nobody goes Hatyai now? No updates?
Old 27-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Sinkees in national mourning till Sunday...5555....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post

I Guess i can give an Update to HY since no one is doing so.

I went there last month with the Family for a short excursion from Penang and stayed there for 3 Days 2 Nights. It was relatively quiet that weekend and there wasnt as many tourist as before. I notice it everytime i go there in the recent 2 yrs that HY is becoming more and more Family Oriented and family friendly destination. However Mongers do not despair !! I drove around the Farms of Channivet and saw there are still quite a number of Myanmar/Laos girls available and there was quite a few cute ones available still at 1030 am on a saturday so there is hope.

From what i gathered from Frens that have engaged in the Chicken farms that the price starts from 2500-4000 baht per day and as always the service is varies from ppl to ppl or attitude or the girls. Gone are the olden days where the girls gives ultimate GFE and unlimited pops but then again depends on ur chemistry with the Girls. I still love original thai girls when compared to Myanmar/laotians ! I find thai girls to be more service oriented and more polite, and has a kind demure or more sporting in general !!

I miss the old days, i first step foot in HY for mongering back in 2003-04 and back then HY was bustling with mongers from all over . The farms were packed with horny men who arrives as early as 930 am in their tuk tuks to the Chicken farms of Channivet and See Kim Yong. Each farm had at least 5-15 girls to choose from and there were at least 30-40 farms to choose from.
Most of the times, the girls had great service and was very gfe/loving. Now thai girls are more reluctant to work in this line so they had to import in Myanmar/laos girls and i am afraid they are SAME SAME but Different and not as refine. Gone are the good old days but that being said, HY still has its charm.

Sorry back to the report, I noticed the city itself is starting to revamp to cater to family oriented tourist and revamped to cater to Local thais cause more and more CLubs and bars(wine bars) are packed with local thais. I guess its more about sustainability of catering to locals than to solely depend on tourists. I noticed more and more Cafes and dessert places sprouting all around HY city and it looks like more and more locals are patronizing them.

There is also a new Mall in HY since last year call Central Festival Mall located near bus station/night market(Per Thai) and the Mall boasts quite a number of international brands and lots of Japanese foods/buffets so HY is slowly growing. I still like going to HY for the great Chu Char restaurants and noodles and small eats cause the taste is still very good and quite reasonably priced compared to the rest of South east asia. I always drive in so i like to always eat where most locals eat because the taste will be more authentic and the price will always me much much cheaper.

Anyways i also went to check out Garden Home's Kiss Lounge and the other one next to it. It opens at 7-2am but usually closes around 1 ish am and most girls come in by 730 pm every night. Most girls will only do ST but there are those that will do LT and the price for ST starts from 2500-3500 depending on the girls and its inclusive of a room at Garden home to do the deed. Girl quality ranges from 4-8 and most of them are 6 and there were a few gems in there but not many SYTs but in general the quality were not bad.

Clubs/bars

Paragon seem to be close and i hear that it closed down. Bar Berry has changed it name to sometime else and i heard its business sucks as well so might be converted into another Club. Bix, Soto at Hansa is still open but local thais patronizes that place. Sugar Beat is still packed with locals and Nectar near JB Hotel is also quite packed.
In HY CBD a new pub call Lamborghini Pub has opened and it features Tequila girls that will drink with u for shots. Kinda tired of tequila joints .

If you are looking for a laid back place with good thai food, temples to pray, to have a relaxing time for massages and a lay then i think HY is still a pretty cheap place to do so.

KhunDaddy !!
Old 27-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Thxs so much for ur FRS n updates... bro pooker
Old 29-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's not many local chicken farms left in HDY. Bro pooker is rite in that most of the WLs in the farms are myanmese/laotian/cambodians. But it is wrong to say there are no more thai ladies in the sex trade in HDY, on the contrary there is always a network of young thai ladies looking to earn some extra money. The trick is to know where to look for them.

I too had been complaining about the demise of the HDY scene compared to the early years until a kind uncle told me to shut up and follow him as he showed me the lobangs in hunting for local ladies. I was surprised that there is an active market of young thai ladies doing FLs.

During my 3 days stay in HDY I manage to get a young 21 year old thai lady from Chiangmai who works as a nurse in the HDY hospital. Her husband is a soldier who was posted to Songkla and she had followed him south to HDY. As he is required to stay inside barracks and can only come out for one weekend every fortnight, she moonlights as a part time FL when she is not working in the hospital and he is not around. She spent 3 nights with me for only 6K baht (2K x 3) leaving to work in the morning and back in my room after her work at the hospital. During the evenings she will bring me out to eat and club with her "friends" who I later came to realize were her fellow freelancers. They have a network and their contacts are all by social media and mama sans. Many of these ladies are unemployed and some have day jobs that don't pay well but they are all in this trade willingly.

After that trip, I have come to realize the scene in HDY is still as active as 10 years ago except it has gone underground where you need to know the right people to point you the way. It is the clueless punters and those still living in the previous era style of cheonging that comes to HDY to hunt for WLs from the farms, just like I used to until I was enlighten by the modern style uncle who was kind enough to show me the way.

So dun complain if you cannot find local thai WLs in HDY, they are there it is just that you have not been looking at the right places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1