The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're welcome bro ...Guys must hv "nan tze han" mah...we must hv the balls to do the things we need to do bravely..
Haha true 👍🏽
Old 14-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Ok. Honestly, those home or DIY IPL device do work. But do you seriously want to buy something that cheap (range of ~$50) to try on your body, especially the very private parts?

I'd suggest getting something with good reviews, newer tech & better quality.

Next, problem with DIY is that, you might find it difficult to reach those hard to see area, for example, the butt. You can't really see where is the hair growth, & zap them properly.

This is why getting or paying someone to do it might be a better option.

Else if cost is your main concern, u can go for both options together. Periodically go for professional grooming, while DIY in between.
This is good advice!
Old 14-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Thanks bro, if talk can help. I think i should have kids by now. I think to me is hard to eat outside haha, 1st i not those easily hook up a woman and 2nd i dont really have the guts to do it.
Just realised u said u hv no kids bro...v. jialat like tis...think both u n yr wife really need to seek marriage counselling esp for yr wife to be reminded that one of the purposes of marriage is to hv sex n then hv kids

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-12-2021, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Just received the Meridian, can't wait to groom little bro.
Old 15-12-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Just received the Meridian, can't wait to groom little bro.
I have one too! It works well for both genders.
Old 15-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If never use the guard, will kana nick or not? I tio one time super deep cut on balls by another electric shaver….scare
Old 15-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If never use the guard, will kana nick or not? I tio one time super deep cut on balls by another electric shaver….scare
Ya I also got nick a few times then turn into boyzillian. Now thinking about ipl
Old 15-12-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Its probably best to keep the guard on. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want anything happening to the 'family jewels'!
Old 15-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
newfoundsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Its probably best to keep the guard on. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want anything happening to the 'family jewels'!
True, the guard is there for a purpose
Old 16-12-2021, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Tried the 12mm one. Initially didn't know how to take off the blades to clean it, thankfully the whole trimmer is waterproofed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I have one too! It works well for both genders.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried the 12mm one. Initially didn't know how to take off the blades to clean it, thankfully the whole trimmer is waterproofed.
12mm means cock hair still long after trimming. I love to trim to maybe 2mm or fully waxed. But waxed is painful la.
Old 18-12-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
FatCouchPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
12mm means cock hair still long after trimming. I love to trim to maybe 2mm or fully waxed. But waxed is painful la.
Agreed with this
Old 18-12-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SovietKGB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
But waxed is painful la
Indeed, its not something i like too
Old 18-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
PeanutFarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some trimmers i think blades cannot remove
Old 19-12-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Machiam no reliability trimmer to trim like 1-2mm without nick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1