The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongwongalex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/
Is this the same skinny lady who was here during 2021/22?

Anyone has MR on her? Seems to be temp located in the east. Is she syt?
Old 16-12-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Anyone has MR on her? Seems to be temp located in the east. Is she syt?
Got la bro @Moshimosh
Just search “Emily” and her MRs should surface.
I Wrote for her before too. Mixed reviews though I must say.
Not sure if her services is better this stint. But I had good times with her.

Was on quite good terms with her. YMMV.
She has a sweet tooth so we used to spend time drinking at Starbucks and eating cakes when she was staying in Area B during her first stint. She has nice features. Definition of SYTs differ from bros to bros so I shall refrain from saying.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
what's the hype? the video seems okok only
If you see her in person, I'm sure you'd change your mind Some people just don't shoot well.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Got la bro @Moshimosh
Just search “Emily” and her MRs should surface.
I Wrote for her before too. Mixed reviews though I must say.
Not sure if her services is better this stint. But I had good times with her.

Was on quite good terms with her. YMMV.
She has a sweet tooth so we used to spend time drinking at Starbucks and eating cakes when she was staying in Area B during her first stint. She has nice features. Definition of SYTs differ from bros to bros so I shall refrain from saying.
Thanks bro haha i search saw review on Emily not sure same one not mah and reviews were indeed mixed. Like u said not sure if service has changed now.
As long good looking i will need to try then (shall not mention syt till i try).
Old 16-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Thanks bro haha i search saw review on Emily not sure same one not mah and reviews were indeed mixed. Like u said not sure if service has changed now.
As long good looking i will need to try then (shall not mention syt till i try).
Honestly I think the photos were probably done with makeup filter.
Only realised since she used back her old name and her features are there.
Although to be fair, not exactly like her. At least not the way I remember her to be. But she has good complexion and easy to talk to. YMMV.
Hopefully you have a good time. Sharing is caring.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
SammyTheBoss is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I am a long time lurker in the forum. Time to contribute. As what bro @cheongster_11 said “sharing is caring”. Have a thing for Specky gals so here goes….

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/
FairyÂ’s profile picture is alluring. Heard about her cosplay services. Went with the OL attire with specs. Good story line. Good sensual. Just a tad commercial.
RTM: Probable if my cosplay fetish tingles.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/nan-xing-massage/
Specky young lady. She is fair skinned with chopstick legs. Beautiful face with minimal makeup. Remind me of Crystal Liu. She is a down to earth lady and conversation flows. Very shapely breasts and good body.
RTM: Yes. She said she will return to China soon.

Will be looking to try Rui Rui, another Specky MIL.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

RTM Tian Tian yesterday morning, first customer of the day.
I had visited her before I go oversea, very chatty gal. First ML that I missed, so visit her once I am back

Location : Temporary (Parked distance away). She is moving to B area tomorrow (Sunday) evening with amber parking lots just beside her place (Will have a roommate, not alone anymore)

Look : My type of GDN look (Look like my X-gf)

Body : Small petite size

Boobs : Man make C, but still soft

Massage : Not for me, I never like massage

Sensual : Super shiok for almost 30mins (I think) back and front

BBBJ : Start with licking the little head and slower goes into deep throat, after a while moved into 69 position, I pulled her meimei to my mouth, painted her until she buay tahan. She wanted to escape, but I pull her back and continue to paint her until she cum....hahaha. Our story continue.....I shoot....

GFE : Reached her place, we chit chat for more than 30mins before I go for my shower. After deep, layed beside me and cuddle and chit chat for quite long (next customer 90mins later)

Service & Hygiene : She offered me drink and her breakfast (off course I said no lah), I came from home showered, she also insisted I need to shower again, big disposal tower. Offered me umbrella, raining heavily when I am about to leaving

RTM : Needless to say
Old 16-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Look : 9/10 Rich tai tai look, MILF 30+ Well fit body

Boobs : 8/10 Natural C that fits her body well

Massage : 7/10 Anyway that not I am there for

Sensual : 10/10 Super shiok and I just love it

GEF : 10/10 Like go home to wife, serve me tea, cuddle in bed hugging together and kissing

BBBJ : 10/10 We hugged and she kisses every where and she went down and suddenly I felt my rod was super hard, ......she was BBBJing me

HJ : 10/10 Was BBBJ me unit I almost come then she HJ in less than 5 seconds and I exposed

RTM : Sure go back for her, now already thinking to visit her liao
Too long no cheong, morning Tian Tian , not enough, so evening time went to look for Beibei

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/beibei-massage/

She service and GFE still gao gao.

She look slimmer and prettier now. Once door opened, I hugged her and she initiated a DFK. Talk for a while before I goes into to shower.

Her Sensual is still top notch, BBBJ was deep deep throat till she choked herself twice.....

Now Beibei and Tian Tian will be my Regular RTM (Wow both in B Area, I can kill 2 birds in a day)
Old 16-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
An increase of 110 just because she moved to condo,....
Sorry, not going to bite the "carrot".
But, might just go for her 120 package.

Ya lor, if want Full service must well go Geylang which is also safer
Old 16-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Been rotating among my regulars and is on a venturing mood to look for new MLs to add into my rotation list. Have always dig Love's look from the pics but never get the urge to try her as the reviews in the past were so so and my regulars were too power to put aside time for her. Visited Love and didn't regret it. She is a looker.

Stays at a quiet neighbourhood with parking right to the far end. Booking was easy as her reply was prompt and added me into WeChat almost immediately to continue our conversation from there. When I arrived, the door was opened to a svelte and petite lass. What a wonderful and shapely body in a tight tiny black dress! First impression was not a disappointment. Showered and before she massaged for me, we did something interesting together and that broke the ice immediately. Will not share here since it is between me and her, just a great ice breaker.

She did back stepping on me knowing I really like massages and it was great! Was impressed since it was self taught and it shows she did spend time reflecting on how to improve. When it was time for sensual, she changed the lighting to add to the mood, even had a bedsheet to cover the light from the stairs. Her cat bath is not too bad actually. Got me cringing with delight when she had her face and lips near my ears and neck. Her body is so smooth to the touch. When I turned over, she placed a towel over my lower body and sat on me cowgirl style, pulled my hands to her lovely bosoms and gently stroke my little didi. She laid forward with her long hair drape over me and that was when I could wrap my hands around her, and couldn't resist that butt of hers. She removed the towel, laid beside me and gently oiled my jewel to full erection. She looks amazingly sexy (she didn't tie her hair into a ponytail) beside me, moved and wrap her legs around my thighs giving me access to her butt again and burying my face into her neck that is soooo smooth. It wasn't long before I surrendered. We had a good laugh after I surrendered because of something interesting she did again.

I left on the dot but was more than the time I was supposed to be allocated for sure as I was there about 10 mins earlier. All in about 70 mins of great fun. Of course this is not to tell you to take more than you should and keep bros waiting if any. I am just pointing out she is not particular about time.

Objectively, I am not sure about the vanilla part but I thought she is much better than most vanilla I have encountered. The no kissing of boobs is not a show stopper for me as everything else made up for it. She is such a turn on for me.

RTM for sure.
Got let u kiss her lip bo ?
Old 16-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
I am a long time lurker in the forum. Time to contribute. As what bro @cheongster_11 said “sharing is caring”. Have a thing for Specky gals so here goes….
FairyÂ’s profile picture is alluring. Heard about her cosplay services. Went with the OL attire with specs. Good story line. Good sensual. Just a tad commercial.
Specky young lady. She is fair skinned with chopstick legs. Beautiful face with minimal makeup. Remind me of Crystal Liu. She is a down to earth lady and conversation flows. Very shapely breasts and good body.

Some specky ML don't post pictures with spec.
Nina also wear spec at times, can try
Old 16-12-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post

Nanxing really look like liu yifei? never vist her b4...
Old 16-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Objectively, I am not sure about the vanilla part but I thought she is much better than most vanilla I have encountered. The no kissing of boobs is not a show stopper for me as everything else made up for it. She is such a turn on for me.

RTM for sure.
Wah, then got where she allow kiss?

No kiss boobs is deal breaker for me.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-12-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Too long no cheong, morning Tian Tian , not enough, so evening time went to look for Beibei

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/beibei-massage/

She service and GFE still gao gao.

She look slimmer and prettier now. Once door opened, I hugged her and she initiated a DFK. Talk for a while before I goes into to shower.

Her Sensual is still top notch, BBBJ was deep deep throat till she choked herself twice.....

Now Beibei and Tian Tian will be my Regular RTM (Wow both in B Area, I can kill 2 birds in a day)
If she did initiated DFK, means ure really special to her, i asked her and she said she don do and didnt like DFK.
Old 16-12-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried this lady previously known as Carrot:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Location: Lots of eateries nearby. She came down to fetch me and then sent me off at the same place. Similar SOP as the other Xiao Yu with a dog, the lack of discretion might be a concern for some bros. Unit was small and the toilet may not be ideal for clean freaks.

Looks: Resembles the photographs but more attractive in real person. Love her big eyes.

Body: Changed to sexy lingerie after we entered the unit. Very beautiful body with nice boobs.

Massage: Not piano but nothing memorable.

Sensual: Stripped to tiny undies. Long and thorough boobs rub and kissing all over my body. Very shiok. But that's about it. Turned over and straight to HJ. I told her to go slow as I wanted to fondle her melons. It took my hands some maneuvering due to her positioning. After explosion, she immediately wore her dress, but continued to press on my thigh until time's up. She is a good conversationalist, very direct and reminded me of Yi Yi (the pretty one).

RTM: Unlikely. I prefer ladies who push their boobs to my face, begging me to zhut them, just like Xiao Qi (RTC), Nina, Amei and Fairy. As she had a large following during her FL stint in a HC, I expected her service level to be less vanilla.

By the way, she asked for money first before service because I am her new customer. I am OK with it as she explained that she had customers who didn't pay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1