The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Rightly so. Most of the time should be included. But recent visit one ML tried to ask for 150 to include BJ although it was listed 120.
You need to clarify..... afaik most MLs will do the bj if advertised..... but for cim need to top up another 30.
This is SOP as advised in their JieMei chatgroup.
A few exceptions are the FL converts..... who dun mind giving cim at no extra charge..... hoping you'll take the FJ package on your next visit.
Old 22-05-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
You are right bro. Saw both of them at Upper Boon Keng previous Thai Massage Shop. Never got the chance to try the much younger and prettier Mindy's massage and JG skill and was always attended to by Mdm He. The add on prostate massage is too expensive although can feel the pain and effect on my dick and almost wanna urinate feeling.
I feel their prostate massage does not justify the price..... $150 for 1-2 mins of finger in the ass is robbery.
I have done authentic thai prostate massage in LOS and it is totally different from the PM done by these ladies.
Even the prostate massages done in the TCM's of Beijing, Henan & Dongguan which I had experienced..... are done differently from these ladies.
Old 22-05-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Wah new to the game and already unlock ar?? Just kidding.

I think more importantly for the MR is for bros to know it is not a landmine so we do not waste our hard-earned money. The unlocking and added service is yours to keep and if you share it, you will raise unnecessary expectations for bros here. Very soon, the ML will be getting calls asking why he never get this service, why she treat him different, or new customers will be asking for the added services. Essentially you are forcing the ML to convert to something she probably didn't want to in the first place. Providing 10 F job in a day for everyone or providing just for that one bro for that day she just happened to have some chemistry with is definitely different, my opinion la.

Quick MR for this lass.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yue-er-massage/

After 99 left, the slot for a young SYT with BBBJ service needs to be filled. Selected this ML looking at the pictures and videos and thinking it shouldn't defer too far off. Even went to all other websites to confirm if she is an FL or not, and couldn't find any. I was adamant because there has been this trend of FLs masquerading as MLs, and usually they provide BJ services. Location is somewhat new to me. She does not stay alone and could see 2 other MLs, not sure who, in the living room then when I entered. Place is quite clean. First impression when the door opens is she looked haggard. Comparing to the photos, I could not exactly find a resemblance but those eyes, definitely her la. Closest would be the fourth photo in white blouse , just her face is really chiselled, which probably makes her more milfy and less SYT. When I say milfy, would be more to the younger milf type. She is slim and petite but because she walks with a little hunch, added to her haggardness. Massage so so and was asked to turn over before she continued massaging on the legs and occasional light JG style of playing with my jewel. For sensual, she pulled her dress down, lick my nipples and started tugging. The foreplay quite weak, or basically no foreplay. Roaming signal 5g though. Her boobs is not real I suspect but very well done. Not a fan. She does upsell which I didn't take up.

RTM no. Going back to look for Elmi.

Current rotation list: AnQi, Natalie, KiKi, and Elmi
This yue er used to work in tcm around grylang, then operated in a hotel before going home based now. she is no where near syt haha. i think she used to offer full package, not sure about now
Old 22-05-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The confusion basically started when that guy said she told him the old kk is not her and she was re-using her ads..

She should just come out to make an official announcement on her wc to clear the misunderstanding..
That guy is typical 120 guy that someone mentioned ah
Like to visit new ML and ask for french + fj lol...
Don't know why all the hooha over his comments instead of visiting/ask directly
Old 22-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Depends on your definition of SYTs. Some ppl define SYT as <23.
Both of them should be between 24-27. Yes, Ting zi can zhut zhut.
Xiaohan I'm not very sure though. YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Ting zi and xiao han both syt and can zhut ?
Old 22-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

How would you rate elmi? How's her looks? Interested to book her, but not sure will get to book or not
Old 22-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
How would you rate elmi? How's her looks? Interested to book her, but not sure will get to book or not
There are already many MRs about her bro. Use that as a reference. It is hard to tell you about looks, quite personal.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/tang-guo-massage/

new listing seems promising
Old 22-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
From her videos, arms looks rather meaty leh.
Boobs and schoolgirl looks quite cute la I must say. Hope she is good
Old 22-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
No, just another FL pretend ML
Old 22-05-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Bro Crusader, been seeing you mention your interest in many girls
you finally make up your mind already?
Don't worry lah just go for Elmi. Service standard is there and looks is YMMV anyway but good for many.

Quote:
FL service available.
Listed on other site.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

KK episode...

KK one of the 4 MLs with big boobs, then bbbj, then heard she has std, now say she is a different ml...

PS: I did visit her months ago...jovial girl, village girl looks, able to chat..not bad playability...looks wise...seems a little "chao lao" though I am sure she is syt nearing 30s

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 22-05-2023 at 11:06 PM.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Bro Crusader, been seeing you mention your interest in many girls
you finally make up your mind already?
Don't worry lah just go for Elmi. Service standard is there and looks is YMMV anyway but good for many.
Hahah, alright. Just considering my options. Yea, unfortunately still new, so haven't been able to get some of the more popular ones. So far I visit one not popular at all, noone interested one.

In a few days got a little free time, but need find around north east (purple line) one, so yea, considering my options. And since not sure will get reply or not, probably will have to contact a few options before I actually get a booking.
Old 22-05-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for W

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Sweet young thing. I like SYTs, hence cannot miss her out. Quite pretty, she will possibly make heads turn when walking on the streets.

Location: 7/10 Central location, need some walking from the nearest MRT station.

Massage: 7/10 she has no prior training, But can see that she puts in effort, constantly checking on you if everything is OK. Her head massage is good.

Sensual: 9/10
Again improvement compared to when I first met her
-Strips to panties
-Nice pair of boobs to grab
-4G roaming
- light pecks on the lips
- the bed is next to a translucent screen, looking at her reflection when she is on top on you is shiok
-her twirling hj technique is quite unique, first time experiencing it

Overall: Very nice to talk to her as well, like friends. Left a happy man. Will RTM.
Old 22-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah new to the game and already unlock ar?? Just kidding.

I think more importantly for the MR is for bros to know it is not a landmine so we do not waste our hard-earned money. The unlocking and added service is yours to keep and if you share it, you will raise unnecessary expectations for bros here. Very soon, the ML will be getting calls asking why he never get this service, why she treat him different, or new customers will be asking for the added services. Essentially you are forcing the ML to convert to something she probably didn't want to in the first place. Providing 10 F job in a day for everyone or providing just for that one bro for that day she just happened to have some chemistry with is definitely different, my opinion la.

Quick MR for this lass.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yue-er-massage/

After 99 left, the slot for a young SYT with BBBJ service needs to be filled. Selected this ML looking at the pictures and videos and thinking it shouldn't defer too far off. Even went to all other websites to confirm if she is an FL or not, and couldn't find any. I was adamant because there has been this trend of FLs masquerading as MLs, and usually they provide BJ services. Location is somewhat new to me. She does not stay alone and could see 2 other MLs, not sure who, in the living room then when I entered. Place is quite clean. First impression when the door opens is she looked haggard. Comparing to the photos, I could not exactly find a resemblance but those eyes, definitely her la. Closest would be the fourth photo in white blouse , just her face is really chiselled, which probably makes her more milfy and less SYT. When I say milfy, would be more to the younger milf type. She is slim and petite but because she walks with a little hunch, added to her haggardness. Massage so so and was asked to turn over before she continued massaging on the legs and occasional light JG style of playing with my jewel. For sensual, she pulled her dress down, lick my nipples and started tugging. The foreplay quite weak, or basically no foreplay. Roaming signal 5g though. Her boobs is not real I suspect but very well done. Not a fan. She does upsell which I didn't take up.

Can look for other site for hint.

Anyway the topic about unlock again, it is very personal. If u overall appearance and attitude clique with the girl the rest is bonus to u. No need to tell as most likely it is exclusive to u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1