The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Thank you for sharing!!! Look wise decent right? Not far from photos?
Service is good. But look wise and figure no good bro. Lol
Old 02-11-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bros any recs on MLs that can give a good massage a blow? hj also can lar but priority mouth
Recently reviewed jiao jiao. Decent massage and BBBJ for $130. No CIM though.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 02-11-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
She just have this personality which can catch people at the wrong end.
Not into defending her.
It is what it is.
Like someone say, we choose ML and is the same for them.
I have gotten some nice touches from MLs deem as shit attitude here.
And of course I kena batches before.
That's life. Never always smooth.
Agreed, some ML will click some won't click...
Old 02-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Anyone here is a fan of Elmi?

Is there anyone similar to her in terms of service standards and feeling genuinely comfortable when u r roaming?
Yes am a fan. Visited her almost weekly since day 1. Nice clean and comfortable place. No rush.

Hard to find a match.

Closest in terms of service and cleanliness would be You You, but too milfy for me so I visit her when I have no choice, lol.

Recently visited Aimee after seeing Kopiosteve's recommendation. A little disappointed tbh, maybe caught her on a long and tired day. Will give her another chance and will likely visit her again just to be sure before I cross her out.

Messaged Tang Tang but timing buay gum, so have not tried her yet.

Putting JJ on hold as i visited her too often and she is not exactly a conversationalist.

LL I still like but she is starting to get lazy, lol. Service still good, just hard to book as she starts to work less hours.

Am tempted to go back to Ke Ying, but I put her on hold for quite a while as she likes to push for 2 hours.

Putting Ki Ki, the keep fit running one, back on rotation.

Will visit Aimee, the lao jiao one, if like kena toto and booked her on the correct timing where she is free. She don't reply unless that time slot is free.

Thinking of Yue Yue (moon moon) as I like her womanly vibes. Friend of Bi Er and Ki Ki.

2 more to try are Xuan Xuan and KK.
Old 02-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Recently visited Aimee after seeing Kopiosteve's recommendation. A little disappointed tbh, maybe caught her on a long and tired day. Will give her another chance and will likely visit her again just to be sure before I cross her out.

Seems we have a few MLs in common. Elmi was rocking for me before. But haven't seen her for a while.

Maybe instead of Aimee, you should go give Jiao Jiao a twirl. Ordinary looks, but happy, energetic sessions always with her
Old 02-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
For Arissa will be on par with her for the below cons too
- Mainly services regular customers
- Fully clothed
- Never see or touch boobs
- No catbath

Cannot comment on Zora since I have not try to visit her after she left spa
Arissa got no boobs to see or touch.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Putting JJ on hold as i visited her too often and she is not exactly a conversationalist.

Am tempted to go back to Ke Ying, but I put her on hold for quite a while as she likes to push for 2 hours.

Will visit Aimee, the lao jiao one, if like kena toto and booked her on the correct timing where she is free. She don't reply unless that time slot is free.

Thinking of Yue Yue (moon moon) as I like her womanly vibes. Friend of Bi Er and Ki Ki.
Quite a bit of similarities though not surprising.

Jing jing she improved from when she just shifted to this new place but don't think can go back to when she first began. Getting a bit tired so like you maybe visit more sporadically.

Keying as you mentioned her antics made me not visit her since she shifted... wanted to visit her again later but found out that she is the roommate of another ML which I visited quite often recently so dropped the idea.

This week decided to put kiki back in rotation...

Seems like you and I have a preference for eastside?

Haha Aimee, one I haven't seen for years. Not toto or what, but high risk of kena aeroplane and she is nonchalant about it. Rather not put myself in that situation when I just wanna pay to have fun.

Yueyue seems a nice girl... didn't find her but spoke to her quite a bit when I visited xxb.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 02-11-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Wa this Zoya relist stirs up a storm of discussion, should do her business wonders haha. Have not tried her and never crossed my mind to try her too. Am not into ML that are too authoritative and from various FR of trusted bros here, showing black face because don't like to be touched or take too long to cum or easily bad mood in general are all red flags to me for SERVICE providers.

The notion that a ML is entitled to stamp her authority on the basis that her core service is massage instead of sensual.. is just the biggest BS ever. It's exactly such mindset that why such type of ML can continue to thrive and treat customers whom don't conform to her preferences like dirt. If really want to be a legit pure massage-centric ML,then why list on a vice website? Why show cleavage? Why even offer HJ lol? Just wear normal fully covered clothes and remove HJ service loh if really is selling massage ONLY.

Paying customers also should do our part la. If any ML don't meet the level of basic expected service standards, then vote with our wallets. Else things will never change. As it is practically all returnee MLs removed BJ, and many current crop all use HC top up model of +$30 to 50 if want BJ. Mainly is market forces of cos, but we are not helping ourselves too if we keep trying to justify for the MLs what they are doing is totally acceptable.

Anyway, a rant post again, not directed at any ML but more of the scene overall. Just take a look at SLG and try looking for MLs that provides BJ at standard rate.. you will realise it is an absurdly low number. And if we start to justify massage focused ML is entitled to be fully clothed, limited access and can give attitude when providing sensual services? Then truly we are quite a pathetic breed of paying customers.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes am a fan. Visited her almost weekly since day 1. Nice clean and comfortable place. No rush.

Hard to find a match.

Closest in terms of service and cleanliness would be You You, but too milfy for me so I visit her when I have no choice, lol.

Messaged Tang Tang but timing buay gum, so have not tried her yet.

LL I still like but she is starting to get lazy, lol. Service still good, just hard to book as she starts to work less hours.

I think LL will work til late also but she only takes her regulars at that timing now.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wa this Zoya relist stirs up a storm of discussion, should do her business wonders haha. Have not tried her and never crossed my mind to try her too. Am not into ML that are too authoritative and from various FR of trusted bros here, showing black face because don't like to be touched or take too long to cum or easily bad mood in general are all red flags to me for SERVICE providers.

The notion that a ML is entitled to stamp her authority on the basis that her core service is massage instead of sensual.. is just the biggest BS ever. It's exactly such mindset that why such type of ML can continue to thrive and treat customers whom don't conform to her preferences like dirt. If really want to be a legit pure massage-centric ML,then why list on a vice website? Why show cleavage? Why even offer HJ lol? Just wear normal fully covered clothes and remove HJ service loh if really is selling massage ONLY.

Paying customers also should do our part la. If any ML don't meet the level of basic expected service standards, then vote with our wallets. Else things will never change. As it is practically all returnee MLs removed BJ, and many current crop all use HC top up model of +$30 to 50 if want BJ. Mainly is market forces of cos, but we are not helping ourselves too if we keep trying to justify for the MLs what they are doing is totally acceptable.

Anyway, a rant post again, not directed at any ML but more of the scene overall. Just take a look at SLG and try looking for MLs that provides BJ at standard rate.. you will realise it is an absurdly low number. And if we start to justify massage focused ML is entitled to be fully clothed, limited access and can give attitude when providing sensual services? Then truly we are quite a pathetic breed of paying customers.
Sometimes probably we’re paying for the companion instead of sensual services.

Normally I will go for dome1 or travel to jb if I wanted to f.

The feeling is totally different, cheonging for years visited more than 100+ MLs, a lot actually giving half f services (piano massage, mechanical hj, restriction for this & that etc.)

No matter what, it’s all about money, f the life hahah..
Old 02-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Service is good. But look wise and figure no good bro. Lol
Up your points for yr honest FR! thank you!
Old 02-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Normally I will go for dome1 or travel to jb if I wanted to f.

The feeling is totally different, cheonging for years visited more than 100+ MLs, a lot actually giving half f services (piano massage, mechanical hj, restriction for this & that etc.)

No matter what, it’s all about money, f the life hahah..
waa... 100++ ML . i think 10x of mine
Old 02-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Understand bro. I have my fair share of companionship MLs whom I RTM more than those who provide comprehensive services. But the crux of the matter is attitude lah. I don't have personal experience with the said ML of coz. But when there are enough bros whom comment similar things over the years, I tend to believe there's more truth in it than just a case of bad luck
Old 02-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Jing jing she improved from when she just shifted to this new place but don't think can go back to when she first began. Getting a bit tired so like you maybe visit more sporadically.
I think quite relatable for us who try JJ when she just started. Still my frequent RTM but can sense her fatigue after few months typically shown in first timer working here.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
Arissa got no boobs to see or touch.
Totally agreed on boob size.

As what other bros said, bros go to Arissa for good massage in a relaxed and very clean environment. She take pride in her work and consistently provide good massage and just all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1