The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not directing/pointing at u.

Honey moon period is always very sweet.... To see thru someone, u need to stay together for a period of time then each other will realise he or she is not that "good" but tolerance and understanding will keep the marriage lasting.

Personally, I might be the odd ones. I dun believe in distance relationship... where u see each other a few times in a year. How much can I know a ger this way?
Since my girlfriend able to come sillypore, she come often and stay with me for 2 weeks at a time. She is able to see thru me and realise how "good" i actually am. i am glad that she understands and tolerates my wrong doing.

if put heart and soul into understanding a girl, no matter how far apart and how less you see the girl, you will understand. Basically, all girls are the same. (thats why i am able to KC the vb in JC/GL )
Old 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Since my girlfriend able to come sillypore, she come often and stay with me for 2 weeks at a time. She is able to see thru me and realise how "good" i actually am. i am glad that she understands and tolerates my wrong doing.

if put heart and soul into understanding a girl, no matter how far apart and how less you see the girl, you will understand. Basically, all girls are the same. (thats why i am able to KC the vb in JC/GL )
King of KC

Thought u retired ... Still going around KC-ing har ... Hmmm

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
King of KC

Thought u retired ... Still going around KC-ing har ... Hmmm
whao lao eh...... not up to standard to be called king lah
i only go for paid service now
Old 11-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrlobaloba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
answer: vietnam

u mean juz go there and randomly pick anyone from the street ? haha
Old 11-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlobaloba View Post
u mean juz go there and randomly pick anyone from the street ? haha
if you found any ger on the street that you are attracted to and can strike out a conversation...why not...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am lucky that she is a "250cc honda bike".
wah....KT kor kor oi....250cc...

di di here only rides a 150cc bike in HCMC leh....

n the bike is still big enough for me to fetch Cpt Carrot around...
Old 11-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro, sori to f**k here and there, thanks for you adivce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Troi oi Bro, don't f**k here and f**k there la. I can understand your feeling. Sometimes when we ask a question, we expect to get a direct answer, but when such respond doesn't come, we get agitated. But sometimes, fellow samsters need more information so that they can give you a better answer.

I feel that $800 is too much to give to a ban gai. Of course it depends on how much you earn per month and what committments you have. You got to let your ban gai know that she and her family members should work and your monthly contribution is just something extra to supplement her income. $800 is around 13 million VND, if she and her parents stay in province, they do not need so much money. Have one thing in mind, if she's meant to be yours, she will be yours. If you attract her by money, she will only stay with you when she feels you have the money, when you don't have the money, she will go off. Often, they will come up with special request like Handphones, Motorbikes, parents sick etc. So keep eyes open and pocket shut, if want to give, $300 to $400 a month is more than enough.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

You here is your place?otheres cannot come in, now I fuck you again and fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
1st ... I already answer you ....

This is just my another comment ... This show that you never read the post properly ...

Anyway it's a Good comment ..... I won't zap u ... Zap you for f**k ... I UPZ you ... UPZ you for f**king me. Long time never F**k already ... Shiok but abit pain lah ....

Cannot understand the comment n you want to f**k people off. Come in here for wat? Come in here to being spoon-feeded ????

Want to F**k me again?

U around here or not , u think I care or other people care?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
You here is your place?otheres cannot come in, now I fuck you again and fuck you
Don be angry, life is short.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
for this,i beg to differ cos i think i will not give my viet wife or sg wife everything cos i believe man must always have at least your own money at your side without letting her know
agree, sometimes I have extra money, I keep quiet, don't let her know so I have extra $$ go chiong
Old 12-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as what shysaint said.... a wife.... i can give her everything.
Wow u so daring??? If u gave everything previously, now u have nothing liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Have one thing in mind, if she's meant to be yours, she will be yours. If you attract her by money, she will only stay with you when she feels you have the money, when you don't have the money, she will go off. Often, they will come up with special request like Handphones, Motorbikes, parents sick etc. So keep eyes open and pocket shut, if want to give, $300 to $400 a month is more than enough.
I think u can save $300 per month for her first, give her the remainder. If she has sudden needs, then u can come out with the amount. New Year/Birthday/Anniversary give her surprise/gift/ang bao from this amount saved... VNese can mostly known (but not all) not be able to save $$$.... Just my 200vnd worth of opinion

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i ask my wife why she no ask her sister to work as waitress,she say money little bit and tired.i told her is better than having zero income every month.but seriously is very little,i must admit thats why the traffic police there or civil servant earn a lot cos of corrupted mind
Thats their national practices

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
but to me 1k for girlfriend is a lot unless bro,u are earning 10k per month
I thought thats alot too....Just a gf. If it is wife then at least 2K

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
my brother went for the first time to hcmc for hoilday and comment that the guys over there have a lot of free time drinking coffee and laze around doing nothing and the woman was the one who sell stuff at roadside or working
Thats my impression initially. 1st Impression lasts.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1