The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Xiao of X-Factor
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=22400769

Highlight: Xian speaks very fluent Mandarin probably cos she stayed in Taiwan for many years.

X-Factor's girls have given me the whole range of experiences. From insatiable Xylene to nymphomaniac Xyla, wonderfully bestowed Xia ans petite innocent Xin.

Xian now ticks off the elegant, tall and slim lady that would look very very nice in a chiong sam.

OKT: 11/10 Friendly and efficient as usual. Couldn't ask for more.

Location: Same B area apartment with lots of parking. I frequent X-Factor so much I might as well rent a unit in the same apartment.

Looks: 8/10 Profile pics have got some filter but looks 90% Elegant, long flowy hair that cascades down her shapely shoulders. Looks early 30s pre-MILF and has a warm smile with cute dimples.

Body: 8/10 Tall and slim at 1.62m with a relatively well-toned body and her long slender legs are my krypronite.

Boobs: 7/10 Nice perky C-cups. Just did them 2 months ago so she asked me not to be rough with them. Suits her body very well and accentuates her elegant yet sensous vibe.

BBBJ: 7/10 Slow, warm and gentle like your GND next door gf. BBBJs were never my favorite thing unless the girl really likes it. Aways preferred foreplay and kissing as a prelude to getting down to the deed.

FJ: 7.5/10 Decided to take it slow and easy tonight and Xian reciprocated in kindl. Shes sensitive to the touch and got wet very easily. Shes a seasoned operator but because of her genteel and polite nature, she likes to be led.

First entry is always the best and she bucked slightly under me as I slowly eased myself into her warmness. Soft moans escaped her lips as her pussy juice coated my rod and gathered in a white residue at my base, sure sign that I should take it slow and easy.

She gripped my hands and gave me light pecks on my cheeks as I picked up the pace, enjoying every thrust and inch of her tightness.

GFE: 9/10 Top notch friendliness and high GFE. She has a personal rule not to french due to hygiene reasons but light pecks are ok. Very talkative as easy to converse in Chinese.

I was her first customer of the day even though it was at night! Which is a shame especially at the current promo ot 130/90/2.

She likes xiao long pao so if any bro wants to score points with her, can get her some.

Saw Xandra and the new girl Xina otw in and both look very enticing. Might go for Xina next as shes the super petite type.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Tisha today from The Good Times https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=943508

Tisha is a very well maintained lady that gives off milfy vibes but even better still - she doesn't have kids so no baby damage! Shy demeanor but exudes cuteness. First thing you notice is her perfect succulent tits that has just the right amount of sag. Full robust c cuppers. well proportioned ass. Little bit of tummy if i'm nitpicking. half back tattoo for those interested.

DT lovers fall in. Perfect boob lovers fall in. Shy on outside but wild inside lovers fall in. turns head back to look at you while getting doggied fall in.

Fun fact: lick her right nipple while she's riding you to make her cum hard lol (means from your pov is the tit on the left). was just suckling on both her tits while she was riding me, then she forced her right tit in my mouth, not long afterwards she rode even more furiously and collapsed on me. afterwards she said her right tit is more sensitive than the other one and licking on it while she rides makes her more susceptible to cumming
Old 13-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tigdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgbb123 View Post
FR for Brenda (Pink Lady)

OKT: First time transacting with him. No complaints, fast and easy to deal with.

Location: Same walk-up shophouse unit as Anna (CF) just that Brenda’s room and the shower are on opposite ends of the living room with the main entrance right smack in the middle. Haven’t had any run-ins with other bros so far in my 2 visits so I’m guessing both OKTs have some pretty impressive coordination skills. Bros with exhibitionistic tendencies will definitely like.

Looks: Tanned beach girl vibes. Face is rounder as compared to photos but you can’t go wrong with the likeness. Cute especially since she still had full make up on when i met her.

Body: Petite and a little chubbier in person. However all that matters is that the extra meat has gone to the right places as her boobs are butt are both quite a handful and fantastic to grab on to when having sex in any position.

BJ: In shower BJ was awesome. She knelt down suddenly after cleaning me up and started swallowing my dick, no hands mouth only, all the while maintaining eye contact. I took it as an invitation to go further and placed both my hands at the back of head and started face fucking her till she started gagging a little. Would have loved to go further if not for the fact that you’re reminded that there are 2 other girls and their clients all potentially waiting to use the shower too.

FJ: Riding appears to be Brenda’s speciality. She started in cow girl and turned around for reverse cow girl without being prompted. Reverse cow girl was especially great as I got to spank those bouncing butt cheeks as she pleasured herself on my dick. Opted to end the session with a CIM and she sure did her best to take it all in her mouth and even kept it all in while wiping my dick and making sure it was clean before excusing herself to the corner to spit the cum out.

GFE: Very friendly and chatty. Has a slight aura of innocence especially when she talks softly in her sweet voice that really belies the nympho that is raring to suck the white white drink out of you. Reckon she would be great to hang out with as well outside of being a sex partner.

RTF: Worth a RTF but damn that trip to the toilet really is quite an inconvenience.
she seems like a fine choice
Old 13-06-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dipussier is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nadear from Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=nadear

LOOKS: 8.5 prettier in person. Looks basic in photos but my intuition is right. Really prettier in person

BODY: 9 petite

BOOBS: 9.5 normal cup size

PAINTING: NA

69: NA

BBBJ: 9 solid suctions. Very on

FJ: 9 horny af and wet af

Rtf: yes yes
Old 14-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Anna from Club Friday

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=942378

OKT: 9/10 good experiences so far with this stable. Always responsive and quick
Location: 6/10 in the part of the island where most bros don’t want to be spotted in
Room: 7/10 simple and cosy room. Only downside is the room is not very well lit. Toilet just just a couple of steps outside the room.

Anna
Looks: 8/10 big eyes and sharp features, especially her nose. Quite high-so looking girl.
Complexion: 8/10 she is considered fair for a Thai, flawless skin too
Boobs: 9/10 this is heavyweight category. Boobs should be natural E cup, one hand cannot cover. Despite them being so big, the shape is still quite good and the sag is just nice. If need to nitpick, is her boobs are a little unbalanced.
Figure: 9/10 she is very tall for a lady. Around 1.7m. But her body frame is also quite big. Curvy with nice meaty ass.

Bbbj: 7/10 she goes slow with this. A more sensual approach rather than all action type.
Painting: allowed
Frenching: not really
FJ: 8/10 again, she is not those all action type. Preferring to take things slowly. So don’t expect wild riding, dirty talking, aggressive sex. Although she can take some pounding but from her mannerisms, a bit hard to tell if she is enjoying it herself. No complaints at all for position changes

Attitude: 8/10 overall very pleasant and accommodating
GFE: 6/10 it felt more like an acquaintance than a girlfriend. Have room for improvement on this. Not sure if it is because she is tired as her schedule is almost fully packed daily

In summary, a good session worth the damage.
Old 14-06-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
saiaquaman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bee from Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=942907&highlight=

OKT:Fast and Responsive. Reliable

Looks: 8/10 First photo posted same. Got video provided from OKT too. She looks like the kind who will say " fuck me darling"

Body: 8/10 Her Meaty round ass I love the most and her boobs! Nice to fondle and lick, brown nips that very sensitive. Soft.

Painting: 8/10 no weird smell, she love being paint and I suck her G spot she moan loud till I shy max. Nice try! Wet and tight

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction, lick my tips of my rod and balls, grab her head and cum my first shot in her mouth. No black face.

Fj: 9/10 Doggie her and she able to take hard and deep impact. Other position never tried cause her meaty ass seduce me the most. Very good attitude lady.
Old 14-06-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
meepo90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina from FG

OKT:Steady guy

Looks: 8/10 Exactly like the photos

Body: 8/10 Petite and slim

Painting: don't allow

Bbbj: 9/10 amazing

Fj: 9/10 Shiok

GFE 10/10
Old 14-06-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bomberjelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kathy
Stable: ThaiSensation
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=942595&highlight=

This girl Kathy looks like my ex classmate from Poly. So I book a slot @9pm 13 June

Looks: She had a innocent and adorable looking face. First impression is like those club lady come out and dance. Short hair.

Body: Fair and very smooth skin. Her rubber nips are sensitive, lick abit will steam kind. And love to fondle.

Pussy: low in mileage and tight. She is fully shaved and very willing to be painted. Odorless

Bbbj: She is very hardworking with DT and great suction. Lick my balls wet and slurp. Suck for long confirm.

Fj: Willing to accommodate with me. Love the way she ride on me. And gave her doggy position she moan and clench her fist tight! Able to take deep and hard pump. Good attitude 👍

Overall: Amazing girl with excellent service. Esp her moan and bbbj. MUST TRY! Simple English she can understand.

RTF: Yes Confirm!
Old 14-06-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Cookiem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy - Galaxyxcorts

Definite takes top bonk spot by far, has the looks (makeup on but very chio with it), has slim body, soft and big boobs, wet and sensitive pussy, on top of that GFE is the best ever experienced.

During shower already start, she will smile and caress your body while cleaning, good tongue action, bj can go for a decent duration, really all out to make sure you leave a happy man. First shot in doggy and she moan as if she really wants it, not one bit felt transactional. Second shot I was abit tired after long pounding, but she didn’t stop there, kept going and trying all kinds of position and techniques to get me horny and shoot. Usually this you can feel if the lady just wants to rush, but ivy really is top notch in terms of service, she goes all out to make sure you have a happy experience the whole time

Overall, takes the top bonk for me by far, like what other bros said, she is a gem that you shouldn’t miss.
Old 14-06-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Late night supper.. burp..

Quick FR for Jennifer from Naravee

Looks: a bit of discount from the photos provided in terms of age.
To me, she leans towards pre-milf than syt. So adjust expectations accordingly. Otherwise she has a cute face and a pretty smile.

Body: Slim. Big boobs for her body.. nice funbags to squeeze. Some ink here and there.

Character: Don't expect a seasoned pro.. she feels like the kind of young housewife next door that you will fantasize about. She's friendly, and after getting to know you abit, open to talking about herself and her life. English is very basic, so expect to use gt to help.

Service-wise, she ticks all the boxes. While she's not PSE-level, she knows her way around a man's tool, and has the skills to deliver. A bit like a sex-starved young housewife next door.

She offered massage after the first round, so that's an option if you feel extra tired. I took it up

Overall a nice bonk to end the day.

Side-thanks to okt for the late opening hours.

with permission..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 14-06-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR on FlirtyGirl Ice

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=ice

Looks - exactly how I think it will be or better than photo. Definitely young and looks like the photos provided. No need to discount much from the photos.
Boobs - natural B. Good handful with nice sized nipples to suck on.
Body - Slim with minimal fats. Not skinny boney type but those with some little baby fats around. Confirm can accept one.
Bbbj - got stamina. Good this one. She just keeps going. I had to stop her else I think she will keep at it.
Pussy - slightly hairy but guess it's growing out. No issues for painters.
FJ - great session. She is a little shy but full of shiok expression when fucking. Easily wet also.
GFE - she needs warming up. Get her points correctly and it's wonderful. Great for me.
RTF - yup.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let me share about my experience with this amazing chio bu! (Cherry CF)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=943701

Looks: 8/10 in looks, and I have to say, she's just adorable. She reminds me of a young student you might see at a polytechnic or NAFA school. Her photos were very similar to how she looked in person, maybe a 10% difference.

Body: Slight thai tan, slim and her height is around 160+. Her only flaw is her boobs, so definitely not recommended for Boob lover.

Shower was SOP, back to the bed we start off by kissing and then frenching like long lost lovers.

Her BBBJ skills are on point! See her like innocent innocent but she can really blow very well while maintaining eye contact. I have to stop her or else would have cum in her mouth.

After she service me, its my time to pleasure her. Can tell she loves being eaten and fingered because her moaning was damn loud.

FJ, it was solid! 9/10 for me. I dominated the whole session because it reminded me of my poly days. I just wanted to pound this xmm non-stop until she grabbed the pillow while coming so hard. She enjoys sex so much, and I just love looking at her horny expression.

She can take a hard pounding in missionary, but not in doggy because she say my didi very long. So please be careful not to hurt her small little pussy as I want to visit her again.

GFE was a 9/10, and she speaks basic English, so there's definitely don't need to invite google to our chat. After the session, she offered massage and cuddled on bed.

Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience, and I would definitely recommend her. She's only here for two weeks, so don't miss out.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 3
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Another fellow supporter of Club Friday and Pink Lady spotted
Quote:
Originally Posted by happykrabi View Post

Let me share about my experience with this amazing chio bu! (Cherry CF)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=943701
Old 14-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jina from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=941373&highlight=

Sunday afternoon after sending my family back home faster text bro okt to secure a session with jina

Location was convenient and room was clean with nice bathroom

Jina was a great looking lady with high gfe feeling which never leave me alone when I enter the room, shower together and also hanky panky Abit before proceeding to the bed for the main dish

Her tongue was great when she lick her way from neck to my mushroom head and devoured my whole shaft into her mouth with those slurping sound and her eyes locked with my

Pull her head towards me more to cock fuck her mouth more before capping and did her missionary which I push her both legs up and deep penetrate her making her moan and also widen her eyes which makes my ego higher

She loves to be doggy as I can smack her ass and she will pull her ass wider for me to fuck her deeper so that she can cum too

Suddenly she request to ride me as she wanna get full control ,her stamina was good as she ride me for about 15 mins before we both cum hard together

After shower she offer to massage me before I left as a happy man

Will rtf her once vit M replenish
Old 14-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Last night tired Rose With my buddy as he took Bebe And okt very steady gave us buddy promo

Rose Wears a sexy see thru dress without any bra already can see her nipples popping out She brought me in and help me took off my clothes and also help me hang it before we proceeded for shower

She was naughty when she wash my dick and also lick my ear lopes making me damn steam n high, I turn over and started frenching her . She whisper to my ear that my dick so fast hard and strong

Once on bed , I told her to be on fours as I wanna eat her nice shave love hole making her give out soft moans . She say wanna suck my dick too so we did 69 as I pump my dick deeper into her mouth making her choke Abit haha.

Caps on and she went on top of me ridng me up n down , front n back very skillfully , took my hands to grab both her boobs and ask me pinch softly on her nipps as she love the feeling

She cumed a few times which can see her breath heavily and I told her I wanna fuck her missionary which I turbo fuck her Deep making her bite the blanket saying she very high.once I wanna come ..I took off my rubber and went in front her face and shot all my sperms on her face n open mouth making a messy scene

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=942906&highlight=

Last edited by Breezelebl; 14-06-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1