The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

I regularly go this place. Still remember my first ever was with Shuang Shuang before she became AP. During that time, Shuang Shuang tried to call me a few times personally for chit chatting.

Since then, I have tried ladies like Yanzi, Han Bing, Jia Xuan and a few others I could not recall.

So far, the OKT has been ok with me and providing me with feedback on the gals I chose.
Old 21-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a regular for this place. So far all the rooms got ballooned beds in the showers.
Old 27-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hai, Geylang nowsday you want good look with good body and good service like,(Lulu, Xiao Xiao, SiSi 1654)(JinJin, Lulu 16W12) very difficult.
Old 27-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
yeah bro i miss jin jin haiz ... she left so early wasted sia
ya bro, so far she is the best of the house. no one even come close! i remb she use to ask me to squeeze her tits before she wears her bra, tink bout it also get hard!
Old 27-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
yeah bro i miss jin jin haiz ... she left so early wasted sia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
ya bro, so far she is the best of the house. no one even come close! i remb she use to ask me to squeeze her tits before she wears her bra, tink bout it also get hard!
Sad that she is gone. Damn hard to find replacement indeed for her looks, body and skills.

there is one girl I been visiting hat is maybe 75 percent there, but still not close enough.

Think when hot service babes like Zhiling 1805 leave, that is the end of geylang already unless they try to find new ways to bring in good looking chio syt talent.
Old 27-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Closest replacements for lulu i've tried r xiaoman 1606a (svc nowhere as gd), xiao wan 1654 + lan xin w6 + baby 2831 (not as pretty) & 06 2413 (gfe lo), i suppose jing jing fans can try bai he 1615, milan 1856 & yang yang 1654, but i doubt we'll ever see their calibre again in gl unless prices go up, the days of total package wls r gone
Perhaps there needs to be a new category. Maybe a cat $180 for only the higher calibre chicks - like the top 10-20 percent of PRC chicks or something. Must be like former lulu 1654A, jing jing WH1612 grade and above in terms of pretty looks, youthful curvy body and power service.

All other cat $150 all need to downgrade to cat $130 - I think maybe 60 -70 percent of cat 150 girls now do not belong in cat150 category.

A last category for some of the lowest grade of PRC at $100 for maybe fast 40 minute bang with those with nice PRC looks but don't want to service.

Should have a feedback system where if the girl gets very bad reviews, she had to downgrade. Just put a simple feedback form for customer to fill with five questions to rate:

1) Face
2) Body
3) Pre-penetration service - catbath, AR, BBJ
4) FJ
5) GFE

those who can consistently average 7-8 and above in all categories will remain in cat 180. Those who score 5-6.5 will be in cat $130.

Those who fail and score below 5, will be downgraded to cat $100.

WLs will be given three months to improve services before getting downgraded, but if score badly three months in a row means must downgrade.

Or worse, sent back. I recall some OKTs in the past sent girls back because too many complaints, or at least that was what they said.
Old 27-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

You newbie meh? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Hi bro BG, thank you, you have spent so much effort to think about and type out all these different categories. But could you post some FRs of the girls in your categories and give the proper examples for comparison then? All these comments are just like纸上谈兵 without any help to newbies like us.

I had limited resources to try all the girls, came to this site to research and help me short list my next girls to try. Recent posts, not only from you but others as well, are only questions, comments, listing of new girls and no real tangible FR on the girls.
I have seen your past posts, though it's a combine list from all bros, at least u do give FR. Now it's so quiet in this SBF and there is no life. All your past posts are outdated as those girls have gone home.
Help us newbies by posting some real stuff. I have not even tried enough of the girls to appreciate your new categorization of girls in different $ category.
Old 28-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Hi bro BG, thank you, you have spent so much effort to think about and type out all these different categories. But could you post some FRs of the girls in your categories and give the proper examples for comparison then? All these comments are just like纸上谈兵 without any help to newbies like us.

I had limited resources to try all the girls, came to this site to research and help me short list my next girls to try. Recent posts, not only from you but others as well, are only questions, comments, listing of new girls and no real tangible FR on the girls.
I have seen your past posts, though it's a combine list from all bros, at least u do give FR. Now it's so quiet in this SBF and there is no life. All your past posts are outdated as those girls have gone home.
Help us newbies by posting some real stuff. I have not even tried enough of the girls to appreciate your new categorization of girls in different $ category.
The suggestions given are BS if you ask me and not thought through correctly like a lot of our sinkie policies.

If a Wl follows accordingly to what the person says, then every punter will ask for raw and the WL has to accept the request so as to avoid complaints. Tell me would you believe the gal or that the customer that one says hey he wanted raw and I said no and now he is complaining at me.

Let's go one step further and lets say it was implemented, then in order according to the person cannot get complaint otherwise will downgrade or sent home. Hmmm, I for one will say let me raw you otherwise I complain. Or how about if got complaint go to AV, then all the time these gals will be drinking coffee at Cantoment. And hence less WLs will have time to service the brothers here. As it is, the WL scene is quite quiet, but some stupid people will come up with stupid ideas to kill the scene even more and say it is their idea.

Seriously, for fuck sake. Keep the suggestions to themselves is really best. Enuff said.
Old 28-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Here we go again..
Old 28-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Here we go again..
Look, your suggestions you can keep to yourself. Honestly, ask yourself if that scenario and others like that would happen or not.

You openning your mouth does not assist anything.
Old 28-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Look, your suggestions you can keep to yourself. Honestly, ask yourself if that scenario and others like that would happen or not.

You openning your mouth does not assist anything.
Your comments also you can keep to yourself. You opening your mouth also does not assist anything. You do not like me commenting about your comments, so it is wise for you not to comment on mine bro.

There are a lot of silly suggestions around this forum. Why must you choose to come and comment specifically on mine again? You mean to say all your comments and suggestions are very clever and good? You don't have any stupid comments or talk cock ideas here?

I am just tcss here, no need to take it so seriously. Do you really think people read already will go and implement? If that is the case, many silly ideas suggested in this forum already would have been implemented.

Don't pretend and say "some people" in your posts when you are referring to me and trying to stir again. You infer that I am stupid, but you have no right to call me that.
Old 28-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Your comments also you can keep to yourself. You opening your mouth also does not assist anything. You do not like me commenting about your comments, so it is wise for you not to comment on mine bro.

There are a lot of silly suggestions around this forum. Why must you choose to come and comment specifically on mine again? You mean to say all your comments and suggestions are very clever and good? You don't have any stupid comments or talk cock ideas here?

I am just tcss here, no need to take it so seriously. Do you really think people read already will go and implement? If that is the case, many silly ideas suggested in this forum already would have been implemented.

Don't pretend and say "some people" in your posts when you are referring to me and trying to stir again. You infer that I am stupid, but you have no right to call me that.
I don't need to infer. It is very clear.
Old 28-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

Yawn. It's time for bed. The rest of Monday awaits.
Old 28-10-2013, 07:00 AM
Samster

Enuff said that a loser is a loser.
Old 28-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

Enuff said that a hypocritical bully is a hypocritical bully who wants to court trouble on his own initiative but then later says he wants people to stay clear of him.

It's like asking for a lion to be kept away from you, but you keep strutting arrogantly into the lion's den swinging your balls and clipping the lion on the head with your oversized ego.

Already tried to be nice to you before, but looks like you prefer seeking trouble and strife.

Enuff said indeed.

Ok, time to battle rush hour once again.

Good morning to all in SBF!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1