The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43212 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Aston Villa

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Aston Villa x-x 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Narrow away win

I say 1-2
One for a MU win, the other 3 for a loss....so a loss it's gonna be again tonight against villa their next opponent as the majority says..not surprising...but let's hope they prove our prediction wrong again n win the match tonight ..that will be a miracle

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-12-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
One for a MU win, the other 3 for a loss....so a loss it's gonna be again tonight against villa their next opponent as the majority says..not surprising...but let's hope they prove our prediction wrong again n win the match tonight ..that will be a miracle
HT : Man U 0 - 2 Villa

30 mins 2 goals down.....concede via set pieces.

2nd goal, Varane and Evans stood ball watching as Dendoncker casually flicks the ball in.

Rashford started as AML and he managed 2 good chances, but Martinez was equalled to the task.

Garnacho played as AMR and was lively, but passing was lousy.

Eriksen step in for McTom to partner Mainoo in the centre......hmm....think Eriksen should just retire for good.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-12-2023, 06:08 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT : Man U 3 - 2 Villa

What a comeback!!!

Garnacho with 2 goals, could have been 3 as the initial one was ruled offside.

Rashford was peerless down the left again. Garnacho although deplyed on the right, still as dangerous.

And final Xmas cheer for Hojlund...who smashed in his FIRST EPL goal!!

Old 27-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
FT : Man U 3 - 2 Villa

What a comeback!!!

Garnacho with 2 goals, could have been 3 as the initial one was ruled offside.

Rashford was peerless down the left again. Garnacho although deplyed on the right, still as dangerous.

And final Xmas cheer for Hojlund...who smashed in his FIRST EPL goal!!
And indeed a miracle it was, they did win !!...See i told u guys right...the more u root for them to lose, the more determined they are to win the game for u n prove yr predictions wrong n vice versa.....so now we know this is the way they play their game of football....it's a miracle of sorts n coincides on the day SJR takes over the operation of the club...

could it be they finally wake up from their nonsense fearing to be axed from the team by SJR if they continue to play shits in a Red Devils jersey n badge ?? ...fortunately baldy got his team selection right early this morning n spared himself from the axe too for now

Last edited by Rickey; 27-12-2023 at 11:30 PM.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
...fortunately baldy got his team selection right early this morning n spared himself from the axe too for now
Yup, he finally drop the useless Antony abd move Garnacho to the right.
Put Rashford back to the left.
Both didn't disappoint.

Although Garnacho scored two and is MOTM,
biggest cheer was for Hojlund.
Nearly cried when I see the way he celebrated.
Can see all his pent up frustration and harsh criticism he faced all this while.

Hope he keep it up!!

Old 27-12-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest prob is they can’t do it consistently… can they do this week in week out and play like this every single game?

But finally hojlund getting his first goal… hope more to come again forest…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4608 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

watched the highlights, man u defending against inswinging set pieces is really poor, 1st villa goal is similar to the one they conceded vs gala, really need to improve as its already become normal routine to concede first (mega facepalm)

garnacho had a great game with 2 goals and happy to see hojlund break his PL duck. with so many academy grads involved, the future looks optimistic, as the youngsters develop and become more consistent (hope ETH select them more often), and the senior players impart their experience

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 29-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

So wat does our 4 regular pundits @ChrisSutton, @lawro @JonesKnow n @PaulMerson say for their next game against Nott Forest this weekend ?..the last game against villa @lawro got his prediction for a win correct.... remember guys the more u root for them to lose, the more determined they will be to win it n vice versa...that's their pattern these days

Last edited by Rickey; 29-12-2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old 29-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
HT : Man U 0 - 2 Villa

30 mins 2 goals down.....concede via set pieces.

2nd goal, Varane and Evans stood ball watching as Dendoncker casually flicks the ball in.

Rashford started as AML and he managed 2 good chances, but Martinez was equalled to the task.

Garnacho played as AMR and was lively, but passing was lousy.

Eriksen step in for McTom to partner Mainoo in the centre......hmm....think Eriksen should just retire for good.
You say eriksen shd just retire but many fans r saying he helped turn around the match against the villans n helped Bruno play better ...Varane n esp Evans saved them from another goal by villa...they can't be perfect every minute as long as majority part they did their part well... understand u say this during half time ...the 2nd half was very much better for all of them

Old 30-12-2023, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-2

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-2
Lawro: 1-2
Old 30-12-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

Going for score draw.

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 30-12-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
You say eriksen shd just retire but many fans r saying he helped turn around the match against the villans n helped Bruno play better ...Varane n esp Evans saved them from another goal by villa...they can't be perfect every minute as long as majority part they did their part well... understand u say this during half time ...the 2nd half was very much better for all of them
ok ok... I take back my words lor.

I also didn't expect such a turn around after half time ba.

Eriksen is an intelligent ball player/distributor.

But seriously, age and health is catching up on him. He is not the same ever since coming back from injury.

Last edited by lacoruna69; 30-12-2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Draw game for me too… leaky defence for both team I would say 2-2 draw….

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1