The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-04-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
hoha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jenny from Hot kinky Thai

looks: close to the picture
Body: curvy but not fat
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: nice tongue stud she have there
Sex: very good, nice moaning and tried many positions

booked 2 shot, after 1st one too tired. She offered massage to pass the remaining time, legit got skill one. Will crack my finger, twist my back and all that. One of the best service i received.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

had a session with NATTY from MERCI HOUSE

Looks : 9/10. Sweet girl.

Frenching: 9/10

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: B Cup

Body shape : small type

BBBJ :10/10

FJ: 10/10 Tight

Location easy to find.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 19
JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!JDLKH is one of the Best!

FR for Apple, Royal Xscort

OKT: 10/10, Excellent
AREA 地区 : SG Geylang
Name 名字 : Apple
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10 Slightly different from photo so minus a point, typical Thai tan skin. Photo is beautiful and sexy, real person is actually better, so plus point.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s
Body 身材 : 10/10, No fat, sexy and curvy. Great to watch Apple walk around naked
Boobs 胸部 : C/D enhanced, nice shape, brown nipples. Once sucked it goes nicely pointy. She likes them sucked.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10, kissed and licked me all over. At least 3 rounds, lost count when she started BBBJ inbetween the tongue tours around my body.
French : Was enjoying the view and busy sucking and kissing her nipples and juicy pussy. I forgot to DFK her.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, power from begining to end. Head twisting, slurping, ball sucking, she was hungry for cock. When she feels I am going to CIM, she stops and gives me cat bath. Then BBBJ again... excellent
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10, she was very wet and a wet spot appeared on the bed during the hard fucking. After she climaxed from the fucking, I went down on her to suck up the apple juice, initially she was shy, but once my tongue flicked her clit and dived into the pussy, she opened her legs and pushed her pussy into my mouth. She was shivering and quivering. She loves painting.
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10, started with cowgirl and she started to moan in rhythm with the piak piak sound. When i thrust up wards from beneath, she arched her back and moaned even louder. From cowgirl, she pulled me up to suck her nipples and fuck her more. Then changed to missionary and hard pounding and loud moaning. When I felt her body tensing up and juices coming, I went down for a juicy pussy drink. Once i had my fill, and she was squirming and quivering everywhere, it was back to missionary. Finished in this position. Both of us panting.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 she was very nice to me. Showered and kissed me in the begining and again at the end. Always checking if I felt OK and was having a sexy fun time. Felt great, despite this is the first time we have met. We had a quick chat about singapore and geylang area. Told her about golden mile and good food around geylang. She seems to be a foody. Her English is not great, but she she does understand. I mostly spoke in Thai, easier for her to understand.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10, really good time. Due to other commitments, I could not spend 90 mins with her. Only had 45 mins.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Truely an excellent ang pai. Vert satisfying time. Looks great, sucks great, fucks great, takes care of all your needs. 45 mins is too short.

Date / 日期 : 6/4/2023 Early Afternoon
Old 07-04-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnoel07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Tikky (Only Thai)
OKT: Friendly and direct
Look: 10
Body: 10
BJ: 9.
FJ: 10. Very non commercial, like with a partner
GFE: 10. Tikky is super sweet and she can communicate well in English
RTF: Of course
Old 07-04-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Erotic Secrets - Serene

Seeing numerous FRs of Serene as of late. I got interested when I saw one of the FRs with a live pic.

After the deed, I can only say the hype was worth it.

[ Read More ]
( Click to show/hide )

Made a booking. Hassle free with clear instructions. Great.

Knocked on the door and it opened slowly. In it was a cute and small sized lady at first glance, but a second look with her huge headlights screams "Sex Doll". The listing photos resembles to an extent with beauty filters applied. The live pics by the other bros are almost true to life so you can refer to those for reference. Makeup a little on the strong side, but very pretty nonetheless. Wouldn't hesitate to rub shoulders with her at the KTV.

Communication is pretty all right. Though her understanding of English is somewhat limited, her service oriented nature to foster good communications helps ease any tension or misunderstandings.

Never seen such big jugs on a small frame. Needed one for my collection. Got her to pose by the window for awesome shots with natural lights. Got horny in no time and proceeded to shower together. After a little soaping and rinsing, I was treated to an awesome view of her eating my rod in the bathroom. Wish I could have recorded that.

We continued oral pleasures in bed. It did not last long till I let loose my load in her mouth. Weeks of inactivity certainly had a toll on me.

We cleaned ourselves up and then began the photoshoot proper. Even though she didn't understand my verbal instructions, she was quick and receptive to mirror my actions to get the poses required. Pretty fun shoot I'd say.

It did not take long before I got erect from watching her headlights dangle in all sorts of angles. Placed my camera aside and pumped her fast and vigourously for a couple of minutes before unleashing my second load into the condom. A rare two shots for me!

Her small frame makes it easy to handle her in all sorts of positions. Big jugs makes it nice to grab. Likable face that makes you want to stare and kiss her. One of the better bonks of 2023 for sure.

To sum up my experience with her: Big tits on a cute slim frame. Almost resembles a sex doll, but with the added bonus of Thai hospitality and girlfriend experience.

Summmary:
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 10
  • Responsiveness: 10

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 7 (above average with strong makeup)
  • Hair: 9 (love the colour)
  • Boobs: 9 (enhanced, but striking on her slim frame)
  • Waist: 9 (unbelivably slim)
  • Butt: 6 (not the tightest skin)
  • Thighs: 8
  • Feet: 8 (small and cute)
  • Skin: 8
  • Pubic Hair: Short length
  • Tattos: A few small ones by her nape

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: OK
  • Sexy Clips: No
  • Shower together: OK
  • Bathroom action: OK
  • Boob rub: OK
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep French Kiss: OK
  • Fingering: One
  • Painting: OK
  • Doggy: Did not try
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Spoon: Did not try
  • Missionary: OK

Damage: $160/90/2
RTF: YES

----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 07-04-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tammy, Galaxy

Looks 8.5/10 Quite cute, sweet looking smile
Body 8/10 meat at the right place
Bbbj 10/10 Catbath the whole body first, before go to the balls and the rod. Good suction with wet sloppy type, and of course DT. Need to stop her to go for main course, else i think she can blow for half an hour.
FJ 9.5/10 Pussy is very tight. She rode me like raping me and she literally choke me when she cum, and keep moaning i want to fuck you. Lol. Can tell she loves sex and not shy about moaning. I usually let the girl in charge and she rode me for 20mins. Rode me hard with piak piak sound, her facial expressions changed and moans louder as i purposely thrust her harder from below.
COF/CIM: She said she likes cum on her face and mouth, of course i obliged, shot on her face and mouth, nice view.
Overall: 9/10 At this price of 130/2/90, a worthy deal. Good attitude and out to please lady, always smile.
Old 07-04-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pdestroeyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple from Flirtygirlss
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...004&highlight=

Was deciding who to choose and found Apple.

Looks 9/10
Body 8.5/10
Bbbj 9.5/10
Fj 9/10
Okt 10/10

OKT instruct me well for the direction, and went up to her room. Knocking on the first knock she open the door without delay and gave me a cheeky smile on her face. She pull me into her room instead. Hugging and kissing me and stripped me off naked. Went in the bathroom hand in hand. Started showering me and sending regards how's my day today. Giving me the gf feel. Soap me and scrub my younger brother clean. Here start my first shot! She squad down and start kissing my younger brother. Feeling the suction deep throat, slurpy and wet. Can't control and hold on her head to give her a face fuck. Cum was shot out into her mouth. Best lah! After cleaning up for me she dry for me and told me to wait for her.

Here come my 2nd shot! Was excited to play with her nipple and she started crawling up my body and kissing my ears and neck. Grabbing her boobs and sucking her nips she gave me a soft moan. Role play was there! And my naughty finger start to play with her younger sister. Get horny easily for Apple. Wet! Wet! Wet! Bingo asking her to lied down and started painting for her for roughly 15min. She getting more and more horny. Holding on my hand, told her to change to doggy position. Poking in and out at first thinking to go faster never expect she bend 45degree to give me the correct position and I gave her a turbo speed! Her moan gets louder and louder! OH NO! Ended my shot. It was great man!

Had a great session with this cheeky gem, never regret and thanks Apple gave me a good memories 👍

Will try my best to RTF again, if there's another long holiday. I'm appreciate and thanks for OKT arrangements.

Hope bros there see this FR give it a try. Take good care of her she is nice 👍

Old 07-04-2023, 04:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Trapper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Erotic Secrets
Model: Jasmine

Looks: 8/10 looks much better then real life then in the photos
Body: 8/10 slim slender body with nice long legs and enhanced boobs accompanied by sensitive nips
Kiss: light kiss
Bbbj: 8/10 slow and sensual with tongue action and not forgetting my balls
FJ: 8/10 started of real shy and got so much better during the 2nd round. Did Cowgirl, Missinoary and Doggy
GFE/PSE: 10/10 chatted alittle talked about her being a nurse back in Thailand very sweet lady
lots of cuddling and light kisses
Rtf: Yes

Overall: i guess she just clicked with me and both had a great time/session
Old 07-04-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Funnybones is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anna from Eroticsecrets

booked Anna on the 6th late FR

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 not for boob lovers but has the best as for Doggy.
French:10/10 DFK
Bbbj: 10/10 the way she handled my rod with just her mouth was incredible. Able to DT without gagging
FJ: 8/10 tried missonary and cowgirl then Doggy for the 1st shot and Doggy all the way for the 2nd
AR: 10/10 Ar lovers time to fall in not those half ass AaaaRrrrr .

Overall: Amazing Bonk RTF for sure

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...664&highlight=
Old 07-04-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

3rd time rtf within a week

for Serene
cant help my self
cant resist the temptations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayboyboy1709 View Post
RTF Forum for Serene ,
looks still same vibes for me still same bbbj me at toilet shower me clean clean ,
Action start with 69 accomodate all position , screw in infront of mirror finish off with cim .thank u okt for the last minute slot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayboyboy1709 View Post

Book serene erotic for 2 shot
Locations g area
Looks late 20s
Body petitie body
Worth the shot start with 69 missionary
2 shot cim
Rtf 100%
Old 07-04-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

NANA (FG)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=927766

Nana (Nene) is an early 20s SYT from Ubon. A fresh graduate. New to the flesh trade and first trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Oval-faced, high-cheek bone, luscious lips accompanied by little dimples and dark blonde hair. Slim and lanky, model built with long sexy legs and a perky firm butt. Very fair with smooth complexion. Ink on right back waist and sports a belly-button piercing. Photo preview from OKT is WYSIWYG.

Natural A+ boobs with pinkish pointy nipples and fitting areolas. Loves to have her nipples licked and sucked on. All natural body, no knife nor silicon. Only problem here is that she's planning to have her boobs enhanced next year which I advised against and suggested her to buy a car instead.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting, teasing and DFK.

Shower. SOP wash-up and out. Limited space for 2 person in a standing shower with sliding door.

Catbath. Nipple sucking rather catbath and head south for my tool.

BBBJ. No CIM. Skillful blowjob with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action accompanied with good suction. Wet, sensual and gentle blowjob with DT and HJ combo but lacking pattern. My balls were not neglected too. Willing to switch positions during foreplay.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. Gets wet easily. She commented that my toy vibrator is not "strong" enough but she still twitched uncontrably and shut her legs tight when she sticked it inside her.

FJ. COB/B offered. A SYT tight cunt, shaved with a light muff above her strip. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Bouncing rodeo cowgirl from the getgo and takes the cue to switch to back-forth grinding action but she lacks stamina. During missionary, she likes to intertwine and lock her legs with mine which kinda hinders the thrusts but offers balls-deep penetration for CAT. Highlight was doggy and she took a serious pounding from me like a champ. Genuine sensual moans audible when you hit the correct spots.

Cuddled with me between shots with lotsa GFE. Asked permission to check phone and not a time watcher.

Nana is a soft-spoken and demure SYT with a GND innocent look. Hidden under is a little rebel always ready to roll the sheets and fight a pillow war with you. A tad inexperienced on bed but always keen to try new tricks to pleasure each other.

Speaks basic English and very minimal Chinese. Had a short stint in Taiwan KTV entertaining PRC clientele before.

Venue is a 2-star hotel around Bugis. Queen bed with standard bathroom, standing shower. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 07-04-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Purple (GX)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=929901

Live photos for preview. Checkout her defined abs!

Last edited by kristie009; 07-04-2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
smartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vegas from Playboy Bunnies

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=928733

Overall one of good fuck if you like Latino look like babe having curvy body, big boobs, big round ass with sharp eyes. And pornstar bbbj.

Look: Same as pic and video. Looks like mixed Thai and Latino. Curvy body. Meat at right place. Nice soft lips. Smooth skin with thai tan.

Boobs: Man made. Almost E to F. She told recently did surgery with 700cc. Soft, round and not hard. Need more then 2 hands to fit in.

Booty: 20/10 Nice round ass as She do exercise. My dick can standup by just holding it

Catbath: Alot of catbath and boobs rubbing.

GFE: 10/10 Lots of frenching. She treats you as your boyfriend and quite chatty. No communication problem in English.

BBBJ: 20/10 She does it like pornstar. Seductive looking at you and use her tongue, lips and hand in nice sexy flow to suck rode, balls and thighs. Alot of DT. Nice to see tongue going from base of my rode to tips and then disappear entire rode into her mouth.

FJ: 10/10 A lot of moaning, lips, eyes expression while keep telling you yeh fuck me... baby don't stop.. wants more...

CIM: Yes after loaded into her mouth after FJ

RTF: Yes
Old 07-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
sexyabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vinny @ Lover's Fortress

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=930027

OKT: Good and responsive.

Face: Some discount here with filter about 70%. Cute face and long hair. Is same girl as pic, was wearing the same black and white dress.

Body: Mid 20s chubby face and body. Boobs natural and size is about B and she want to do enhancement.

BBBJ: Start just basic, but in other round she can actually deepthroat and suck in and out slowly Good feeling and can do for long time. No CIM. Painting available but not try.

Sex: For her body size, she cowgirl good, can hold herself while bouncing on top. She also like it hard in doggy position. Favourite pos is missionary and she like to hold close and passionate here, can take a long hard pounding and moan and kiss alot when going hard

GFE: Low milage and she used to work massage in India before. Can strong massage for you. Kissing is available and she say other extra next time come back

RTF: Too many other to try. Strongly rec if like a cute chubby young girl.
Old 07-04-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 15
lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!

FR for Anna from ES

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=927664

Visit date 6 April 2023, 3pm

OKT: 10/10
Hotel Central Area. Excellent for foot soldiers, just short distance from MRT. Nightmare for drivers as hard to find parking lots.
Looks- 8/10 Slightly different from photo cos put on weight abit typical Thai tan skin. Dig her looks which gives AngMoh vibes hence the 8 rating.
Age- Mid 20s
Body- slight tummy. Have a nice ass for piak piak
Boobs- A cupper, not for boobs lover
Catbath- 8/10, kissed and licked me all over. Lick armpit and slowly going down south
French- 10/10 locked in DFK for afew mins before AR. Very kissable thick lips.
BBBJ- 8/10, quite good from start to end. Head twisting, ball sucking with pop pop sound, she was hungry for cock. Attacks area below balls which I like. Then go up again to shaft. Can do some DT
AR- 8/10 Focus around the rim before going to the hole while still grabbing my shaft. Interchange btw bbbj and ar.
Painting- Can but I never try
FJ- 9/10 1st shot, minus 1 for use of KY. started with cowgirl and she rode pound me hard with the piak piak sound while licking my nipples. Then changed to missionary I made her knees touch her shoulders and gave her good hard pounding. Can sense she love this position as her body is tensing up. Stopped and changed to doggy while facing the mirror. Halfway she ask me pull out and guide to her ass for AJ. My first time doing AJ so told her to guide me before session. Nice feeling and feel the giap. Was going slowly and picked up my pace. Pushed her head down to the bed and ask her to held her ass high while I proceed for deep penetration. Finished off in this position.
GFE- 9/10. Had a good chat with her during ice breaking. Told me Hokkien from Thailand. Shower with me to make sure I'm well washed up. Abit of massage before 2nd shot, she massage like a Pro. Wasn't long as we chatted for long time during start of session.

2nd shot more or less the same with 1st shot.

Overall- 10/10, really had a good time. Left a happy men with wobbly legs.

RTF- Depends as so much other ladies I want to try

Not all bros will dig her looks and A cup. But she makes up for it by making sure to please u and ensure that u have a enjoyable session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1