The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Attaching her picture for reference
Wooohoo finally found a Soda replacement Tarma for JG? Cant imagine the pain hahahaha
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Wooohoo finally found a Soda replacement Tarma for JG? Cant imagine the pain hahahaha
The sight of the natural big boobs moving and the touch of the soft skin can make you forget the pain bro!! 😎
Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3054 / Power: 11
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG. This one is beauty. Tarma for JG = 4 HANDS HJ.
That will be heaven feel if I can tarma them in missionary.
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Hornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyxiaoboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The sight of the natural big boobs moving and the touch of the soft skin can make you forget the pain bro!! ��
HAHAHAAH ya lah the view of their bodies will relieve the pain. But imagine 2 hands on each ball.... Soda use one hand can already make me tear abit le. Seriously they should consider having a tarma combo meal. Looking forward to some hero bros who have experienced that and share here! Heehee
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
OMG. This one is beauty. Tarma for JG = 4 HANDS HJ.
That will be heaven feel if I can tarma them in missionary.
Bro go try leh then let us know hahaha
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpimp View Post
Hey bro, her JG is more on the soft side and mainly focus on the groin area. I knew her since she was at Ling Ling Jie place and she was one of the a few ladies who allow releases after JG. Of course best is not to release after the maintenance. Last visit with her is at this Mountbatten area and that place is really discreet.
Hi Bro;
What is the dmg for Xiaoyu after she move to the new place? Tks
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
HAHAHAAH ya lah the view of their bodies will relieve the pain. But imagine 2 hands on each ball.... Soda use one hand can already make me tear abit le. Seriously they should consider having a tarma combo meal. Looking forward to some hero bros who have experienced that and share here! Heehee
Damn, imagine one doing jg while the other one teasing. Gonna be hard to control, literally and figuratively.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
awanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just visited Soda for my regular JG maintenance and understand that her WeChat account was hacked this morning.

The poor girl is upset and stressed up. If anyone is looking for her via WeChat, you can pm me for her alternate contact.

Chiong happily 😃
Bro please share contact. thanks.

Visited Vera years back, OL type and quite intimidated by her. Maybe I still 'green' that time ba. But she does give a good show while performing.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpimp View Post
Hey bro, her JG is more on the soft side and mainly focus on the groin area. I knew her since she was at Ling Ling Jie place and she was one of the a few ladies who allow releases after JG. Of course best is not to release after the maintenance. Last visit with her is at this Mountbatten area and that place is really discreet.
But the release is superbly explosive especially with her long play jg on your bird if u can hold it.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
zenpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
But the release is superbly explosive especially with her long play jg on your bird if u can hold it.
Ah yes. They call it edging when she keep rubbing ur dick. When about to shoot must tell her so she can press it to stop. I think got once mine flew so hard and far onto the floor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1