The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post
Talk only no action no nothing. U got hdb smell leh.
I don’t know why got u this type of people in this world everything want to win.
Social media u doing that. I think u real life u are nothing cannot do what u do in social media that why u come here and create problem. So what ur English very good but u are loser. U wok as sale consultant the lowest class of sale. U say u high class.

I’m not like u lying to people what u have. I do not need to tell people what I have. I’m living in a comfortable life. Can eat can drink can go holiday. Don’t forget can fuck maid too

Wait lah, I have ur address and number, u slowly see what I do to u. When no one remember don’t be shock.

Say me ur daughter can fuck now. I think must be 15-16yrs. I think already lost virgin

FYI I’m not kicked out from maid thread. What u do to me I also can do to u. This is social media sbf
Why need to explain so much. Because inside you know u are the loser . Losing everything in life u got nothing this life. Next life hope u got grow a pair of balls . If not better stand Changi sell backside . Your face become ah gua als can’t make it. Best go die haha
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for G28

looks – 6 (avg looking milf to me. late 20s?)
Boobs – 6.5 (34C enh. hard at the base type. not really my thing)
Body - 7 (fair like majority of the viet girls. i can hardly remember other details of her body. i was quite exhausted after a series of events today)
BJ - 7 (i will give her credit for being able to bring him to live just with bj alone)
FJ - 7 (it was ok, she will initiate frenching but what irks me is that she uses tissue to wipe off here and there during fj)
GFE - 6.5 (can speak chinese but not much time to interact as i only finished like 1min after the buzzer went off)
Service - 7 (she looks cold most of the time but will smile when you have conversation with her)
RTF - not really my cup of tea
You
Bonk g28 queen of raw..lol .g28 is a public toilet who fucks raw with every man including Chinamen construction workers..you enjoy cum inside her pussy?I have a feeling next visit she will ban you.. because you screw her too long 26 minutes to be exact..g28 already banned five to six old men from rtf her..you will be next.g28 is famous for quick sessions..she wants fast raw fast cum ...those customers g28 banned the okt will stop them at the door...g28 has blacklisted many customers..she earns mainly from three sugar daddies and 100 china men construction workers who raw her every Sunday lol
Old Today, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Wa u really Superman leh so powerful can do 4p ..no wonder g8 said want to join ..
So today hit list G5,6,7,8, 16, 20, 26,28 & 32 on duty ..I took 32 cos my regulars all taken by Superman pippo.
What's the dmg? And which one service is best?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1