The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
How did you read their wechat conversation
You should more to wake us up!!
Most of the MLs use WeChat as a tool to do marketing.
Sometimes they will screenshot certain conversation n post on their moments.
As to what their intention is, clear cut is to invite competition n jealousy among customers so the MLs can reap full benefits.
Of course, there will always be repercussions.
I said before, dare to post also must dare to face consequences.
Dun later things got out of hand, then start to play victim card.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
As to what their intention is, clear cut is to invite competition n jealousy among customers so the MLs can reap full benefits.
The most dumb samster are those who video call them or send them their picture. i really lol when i saw the number of screenshot and pictures.

If they get arrested or their phone is in the wrong hands, good luck boys!!
Old 16-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah so good buy her tix back home, what an angel! 😂😂
But agreed just treat like a fling and move on.
Nvm later she comes back again wil fetch at airport i assume. Gd luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
somehow many of the folks still treat them like Goddess and feel the need to protect them .....

When i read the wechat conversation , i really lol how singapore man can easily manipulated by them.

So many offering to send their "angel" to airport and thanks to the kind gentleman who pay for her ticket to allow her to return to China on the pretext of having throat infection.

Reality is really harsh and my advice is to treat it like a fling and move on.
You are the KTV expert and i was a follower of your thread previously. You should impart your wisdom to this dome.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Again, All the dirt come out after they leave.. think on plane already
you are her loverboy. Even keeping track of her flight itinerary
Old 16-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, All the dirt come out after they leave.. think on plane already
All along is there, but many are just blinded by their fake angelic disposition...pun intended oops.
Anyway, she will be back. Maybe another one Kenna baoed for some short trip back to China.

Old 16-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
you are her loverboy. Even keeping track of her flight itinerary
No lah, the moment got show she at airport already mah.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
The most dumb samster are those who video call them or send them their picture. i really lol when i saw the number of screenshot and pictures.

I really dunno, for all we know, the ML could be taking snapshots of us right from the moment we press their doorbell. Coz they also want to have some form of evidence in case they are being ill treated by the customers.
I shudder to think of the consequences.
But as the saying goes, if scared, then best stay at home n DIY.

Old 16-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

And pain!!

Quote:
Not many loverboy can withstand that kind of shock .....

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 16-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I personally detest these kind of screenshots.
And, I never ever will patronize them.

There was this ML and did the screenshot in her moments, passing derogatory remarks about the bro .... it was vexing just looking at her moments!

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Old 16-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Hey bro! You kidding or is they for real?
What’s on the minds of these bros?

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Old 16-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, the moment got show she at airport already mah.
Lol....standard modus operandi.....
Wait for her 我回来了 airport pic ...lol.

Old 16-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Now that you mentioned bro, MLs like to use their phone.
Our photos could have been easily taken.

Quote:
I really dunno, for all we know, the ML could be taking snapshots of us right from the moment we press their doorbell. Coz they also want to have some form of evidence in case they are being ill treated by the customers.
I shudder to think of the consequences.
But as the saying goes, if scared, then best stay at home n DIY.

easy come, easy go

Old 16-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20209 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited Cici.
One of the chioest syt I've ever visited.
Abit green but acceptable to me. Cannot comment on playability since its my first visit.
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/
Thanks for the link bro

Upz You

Here's short FR on this Lady 倩倩 https://sglonelyguy.org/qian-qian-massage/ ..... on the website said she's 30's .... think should be around 40's (15 years here in SG)

Booked her earlier on at 3pm ... place not hard to find just follow instructions , she gave a warm welcome and no rush ask you to think which option you want . Still thinking she ask me to go shower and slowly think , after shower I told why not opt for 90 mins including juagen service

Massage starts with face facing down and I was still talking / chatting with her how many HJ can be done within the 90 mins ... she told me usually her customers will only go for one that is after the juagen and once a while there're customer will go for 2 times ...so dun waste time I old man told her I today naughty want to try 2 times and she immediately ask me to turn around and start to HJ for me ... I also pull down halfway her nightgown to see her lovely think should be 36C breast to lick/suck ..damn shiok till I cum

She's more into back massage and after about more than one hour she told me to turn around to start the juagen service ... you can feel that your veins being pulled and soon after can feel my little bro waking up ... I told her usually I need to rest more than 4 hours even with BBBJ also cannot get up but she was good that can get my bro up so soon .. slowly she played with it one hand and the other played with my balls till I came again ... Wow ... really have to salute her .. less than one and half hour I came 2 times ... that was fantastic ...after that she went to wash her hand and came back to massage my neck and head to finish off the remaining time ... after that she asked me to go shower .. she also went in to the bathroom get the water ready and rubbed me with soap ... front and back and she goes off after telling to to water myself

Finished shower dried myself wear my clothes .. paid her and she told me if got time go and look for her again .. so I told her why not (if got time and $$ )

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour

Last edited by bigbirdbird; 16-06-2019 at 05:43 PM.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hey bro! You kidding or is they for real?
What’s on the minds of these bros?
Maybe for all we know, our faces are being circulated on their own WeChat group for references.....
So won't be surprised new gals coming aboard could have seen our faces beforehand. Lol.

Old 16-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
johnlucus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah so good buy her tix back home, what an angel! 😂😂
But agreed just treat like a fling and move on.
Nvm later she comes back again wil fetch at airport i assume. Gd luck.
Isn't that how you get into their pants? Just like how some managed to get into previously Donna and Breeze and Ai La as well. As long as they are hot AP, some bros will always try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1