The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Famous in what service? Only sensual , dun know massage?
cut above the rest ? she the best?
Now seem like got many ML but quality keep going down..
Classic knight's talk lah. Typical. You see you know bro.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
How come we talk until like our lifetime partners are virgins when they meet us?

Does 1 partner they had before us made it any less disgusting for ML that is now serving many?

Its like if our hand accidentally touch our own shit, we have to chop it off and never use it again..hahaha

Do whatever you want but I not into painting them. Everyone likes different things, so it's just not my kind of thing.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Do whatever you want but I not into painting them. Everyone likes different things, so it's just not my kind of thing.
Was like you, not into painting AT ALL, but NOT until when I met a ex AP ML who trained me to become a Professional That said, will not be an artist until the next right one comes along
Old 06-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Was like you, not into painting AT ALL, but NOT until when I met a ex AP ML who trained me to become a Professional That said, will not be an artist until the next right one comes along
Yes! We will all meet our nemesis one day, so don't be too fast to say no or definite will not yet

I remember a friend used to ask if in a life and death situation, will you put that cock in your mouth? Another also ask, if given 20 million, will you put that cock in your mouth?

No need to reply please, it is just a food for thought.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Same. So far she’s the only ML that I am unable to get a reply from. No idea why. Maybe I’ll try again soon.
this one very dao. I got a reply but timing not good. then I followed up with another suggested timing on the next day , her reply was "today cannot" I politely text her back saying is for tomorrow then no reply .

not going for her anymore... not that desperate for such attitude and a sotong.

should take a lesson from Hebe. always responsive , texted her if she is still working without making a booking , she still politely answered my questions even when I am not even her regular.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Does Hebe still have access to database to check customer number now that she has delisted? If not, means she won't accept any new ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
this one very dao. I got a reply but timing not good. then I followed up with another suggested timing on the next day , her reply was "today cannot" I politely text her back saying is for tomorrow then no reply .

should take a lesson from Hebe. always responsive , texted her if she is still working without making a booking , she still politely answered my questions even when I am not even her regular.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

You guys have any experience with the girls on wechat location function? I added one last week, looks sweet and sexy and she quoted $100 for 90 min, $300 for overnight. She said she has no ad online
Old 06-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Does Hebe still have access to database to check customer number now that she has delisted? If not, means she won't accept any new ones?
not regular enough to answer the questions. if I book her again I will ask her and PM you ?

In the mean time some here may know the answers already and reply ?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, appreciate it. Do PM me. will return favour next time

Quote:
not regular enough to answer the questions. if I book her again I will ask her and PM you ?

In the mean time some here may know the answers already and reply ?
Old 07-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
You guys have any experience with the girls on wechat location function? I added one last week, looks sweet and sexy and she quoted $100 for 90 min, $300 for overnight. She said she has no ad online
Locally never tried. Overseas a few times, 90% of the time fake photos, sometimes worse you get an auntie. Vietnam super low hit rates.

Locally, not too sure but imagine same way.

If looks pretty and came to work, no reason not prepared at all. So sure have ad, which their agent will advise. Cases where no ad, means SCAM case of CMI.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
How come we talk until like our lifetime partners are virgins when they meet us?

Does 1 partner they had before us made it any less disgusting for ML that is now serving many?

Its like if our hand accidentally touch our own shit, we have to chop it off and never use it again..hahaha
Lol... Precisely.

We are all wallowing in the same mud pool, so really there's no need for the holier than thou statements.

We're all kettles and pots and black. Lol.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

From Phone exchange conversation we can actually know how good is she.
Those kueh lan you first time tried to book her but due to location or timing cancel they will condemn you.

So such case how can be your RTM

I have proof n tested myself those usually give good reply give better svc. 9 out of 10.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/

Tried this one after a reputable bro posted a mr

Looks 9/10 looks much better than pic. Pic is not ps
Figure 8/10 as good as it looks nice b+ no tummy
Massage 7/10 only front done but with strength I have little massage as I was there for 2 rounds
Sensual 9/10 really good she knows how to make u rise. Even when I decide to stop the 2nd round, she was insistent to make sure she complete the job.

She might be an ap easily.
Bro I agree she service is good
Old 07-05-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/niu-niu-massage/

Anyone got MR for her?
Old 07-05-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
32mins? Should just pay 50% of her fees

Her standard confirm is social visit hit and run style.

Dumb enough if she is gona come back.
that's where she will blacklist if u insist on paying 50%

jump inside yellow river also cannot wash away
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1