The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
How about spin classes, for that matter? It seems like a lot of chiobu go for spin classes in their sports wear..
Spin class no overseas..
Seems people more relax when overseas
More like what happens there stays there
Old 04-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
hahaha...and yes, you are right on that. most of them A, lucky to be B. even the one i am meeting shrunk in boob size...still nice but A cup now definitely...but too lean already. Another type of body to enjoy.

there are the odd few with well endowed chest and covered up very tightly with the sports bra. (like the one i mentioned in the post earlier.) you can tell she has meat there.
Sports gals usually also shaved..
And depending on the sports got tan lines.. if you are into such stuff 😬
Old 04-08-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Thanks for sharing!
Its really like winning TOTO.
Maybe even better than winning TOTO!

Looking forward to any progression, if there are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexxi008 View Post
Been a silent reader but really agree with this comment. It actually applied to all ages. I had quite a few unexpected encounters before but the recent one tops it all.

Used to travel to town to have my haircut before covid so when covid strikes, I started to visit a salon near my place in the heartland. There wasn't any expectations when I first walked in and just told the first staff I saw that I wanted a haircut and no specific stylist, anyone will do. I was assigned to a Malaysian gal, let's just call her Jolene, quite slim and fair with some arm and leg tattoos, cos that time just reopen and still need to wear mask so didn't really see how she looks like but the eyes were normal lor. Anyway she did quite an ok job so I started to go there once every 2 to 3 mths to have my haircut, just normal conversation or small talk each time I went for my haircut. I still do not know how she looks like throughout cos their boss insist the staff to be fully masked at all times and thru the small talks just know that she's 25yo, from Ipoh and staying nearby with her msian bf here. Didn't even have her number cos everytime will just call the salon to book the appointment with her.

Fast forward 2+ yrs like 2-3 mths ago, I was in kl for a biz trip alone and one of the nights abt 9pm, I just went to one of bar near my hotel at bt bintang, just wanted to get a beer or 2 before heading back to my room. Was just chilling there thinking about the session I had at genesis spa earlier in the afternoon kekeke and suddenly someone tap me and calling out my name asking me waiting for me in mandarin? I turned and was surprised to see a chio looking ah Lian in her 20s wearing a body hugging top inside and jeans shorts. I thought was an fl I called before but can't be leh. So I went with the "you sure it's me". She just giggled and say in mandarin 爽完了我就把我忘了 (play with me liao then forget me). I was puzzled then jokingly replied I old uncle liao (I'm alr mid 40s) where got so heng to meet someone so young and pretty. Then I realise the familiar tattoos and asked u are jolene? She laughed and said finally I saw her without mask. I laughed too and compliment her pretty features. So she's back to msia on home visit with her bf for a week and they were here at kl for 2 nights before heading back to sg. The bf went to genting in the day without her cos she doesn't gamble and wanted to shop more so she stayed at kl. She's just heading around here for a drink alone after dinner with her friends nearby while waiting for her bf to come back to their hotel.

Anyway she asked if she could join me cos drinking alone quite sian. Of cos said ok la. Turns out the bf played her out and stayed at genting to gamble and will only be back the next day and will meet her at bus terminal to take the coach ride back to sg. so lucky me, she was like getting frustrated and wanted to drink more so from beer, we move to red wine cos she says she's feels bloated from dinner. So throughout she was just complaining about her bf and blah blah from 1 btl became 2 btl and I was just listening and gave some constructive advise. I remembered telling her it's fated that we met tonight so just enjoy the night and don't think too much. she can really drink wor. She was not drunk or even high over that 2-3hrs. I was ok and just tipsy. Soon the place was closing and she mentioned she still hasn't had enough so I suggested to go my room to continue if she wants cos I still have some wine and whiskey left. Was surprised she was ok with it so I settled the bill and we left. Honestly I don't have any thoughts of making out with her or even think I stand a chance cos I was like almost 20yrs older so when we were walking back to my hotel which is like 5mins walk away, we were just walking side by side like normal friends. I only held onto her elbow when crossing a road but let go once we crossed.
Once in my room, she commented the room was really nice (of cos la 5 star leh) and was exploring like a kid, even went to the toilet to see the bathtub. I poured 2 glasses of wine, played some light music and sat by the small 2 sitter sofa waiting then she came over and we were sitting like close but not that close still have a small space between us. We were still chatting over wine and then came an awkward silence moment. She just turned to me, arms around my neck and gave me a peck on my cheek then thanked me for the night and she really enjoyed herself. I was like u drunk? She laughed and said she's still know what she's doing and hope she didn't bore me with her problems. Her arms were still around me and we were like talking face to face I just jokingly said tonight was good but could be better. she asked better? I was thinking it's now or never so I looked into her eyes and gave her a peck on her lips. She gave me a stunned look but never look away or release her arms and I was thinking time to test water again and most to most kena slap nia. Maintaining the eye contact and place my hands at her waist to hug her closer and move my lips closer to hers. She didn't turned away and she held me closer too and I was like hoseh liao we went into a deep french. I wanted to take things slow and didn't wanna rush cos also scared later she cry rape how haha. But she more hiong and one of her hands move down to my little bro and was stroking him. She broke the kiss and moved her lips down my chin then to my neck. Little bro was awaken and she said an ego booster statement that all men likes "比他的大". She gave a CFM look and pulled my tee off and her mouth went straight to my nips. She pulled my shorts down at the same time and was stroking little bro with her bare hands. I was cupping her breast and wanted to put my hands into her top but she's wearing a body hugging top so I'm having trouble to put my hands in or even take off the top. As if she can read my mind, she stopped what she's doing and took her top off, she was wearing nubra and even peel off. She covered her both breasts shyly with 1 arm and said they're small, b only. I laughed and said fits my hands nicely and slide her arm down and gave both a massage. she gave a soft moan while I was pinching her nips then I place my mouth over her left nips and I could hear her breathing gotten heavier. Slowly I moved to her the other breast and gave it a good vacuum. She was stroking my little bro all these while. We were both sitting up while these was happening. I was slurping on the right breast while my right hand was cupping the left. I slowly moved my left hand down to her shorts and tried to unbutton her. Suddenly she just blocked my left hand and I was like sian liao and stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

She smiled and push me gently to the sofa and started giving me small kisses from my waist down and gave my little bro a few good lick followed by one of the best deep throat BJ I ever had. All the long she was maintaining eye contact with me and for a moment I felt I almost cumming. I gave her a signal that I was cumming and she went faster and faster then slowed till she felt the first squirt in her throat. She continued sucking and only release till I was soft. She gave a good lick around her lips and said ahhh showing me she had swallowed whatever was in her mouth earlier.

Then she lied down with her head on my shoulder and gave a peck on my chin. I then moved my lips closer to her and gave a long french on her lips, tasting my own cum as well.

She broke the kiss and said my bf will never do this. I just smiled and said whatever u had in your mouth earlier, came from me right. She smiled and lie down on my chest and slept. After a while like 20mins, she woke up and ask if she can use the bathtub cos the current hotel that she's staying doesn't have one. I jokingly replied only if u use it with me and she smiled and said I'm a pervert then stood up and pulled me up too. We held hands and walked into the bathroom.

Once we were in the bathroom, she then went straight to the bathtub and started turning on the tap. She then turned to me and asked me to turn back cos she wants to take off her shorts. I laughed and said sooner or later I'll see what's inside too but act gentleman first and just turned back. I heard so unzipping sound and she hugged me from behind naked and said thank you. She then turn to the bathtub and started pouring in some bubble bath provided by the hotel. I just turned and look at her, she was cleanly shaved and I really can't believe what had just happened. after a while she went into the bathtub and signal me to join her.

Once I was in, she asked me to sit back facing her. Then gave me a backrub at first then slowly move her both hands in front of me and was cleaning me from top to bottom. Gave a nice soft massage to little bro too using her hands to twist and turn at the foreskin and slowly the giant awakens. She giggled and ask still can ah. I was like will die in your hands and both of us just laughed off. I then told her it's my turn and asked her to turn around.

I did the same, gave a good backrub then after which, I lean on the bathtub and told her to lie down on me. Once her back touches me, I gave a good run at both her breast and slowly moved down to her tummy. I spread her legs gently and started giving a massage at her inner thighs and while doing that my pinkie brushed her bare pussy, she gave a cold shiver and soft moan, I really hope my little bro could do another round tonight.

Slowly from her inner thighs, I moved my right index to her opening sliding up and down. Her both eyes were closed and her breathing got heavier and heavier. I spread the opening and slide in my finger and she gave an ommmph sound and I knew the spot was not very far. I started to put in another finger and was thrusting in and out gently. I increased the pace and She started the yes yes and said don't stop and she came almost immediately. She turned her head and gave me a peck on my lips and told me she felt something poking her back and let's head out. We then showered and wash off the foam, I came out from the shower area first then dried myself and passed her a dry towel before head to the bedroom.

I was still drying myself next to the bed when she came out with the towel over her head drying her hair. When I was done, I walked towards her and took her towel from her hands and helped her to dry up moving from top to bottom from her back. Once done I turned her around and our lips met almost immediately. We were like a pair of hungry wolves savouring each other. Both our hands were fondling each other non stop and we just rolled onto the bed.

I started to finger her and I could feel some moist from the earlier session. She was stroking little bro and luckily he came out still hard. She then climbed on top of me sitting on my stomach and we frenched like long lost lover. I was trying to find the opening and then she asked "do u have condom"? I was like urm I never thought I will have these encounters at my age. She then said don't shoot in, let me know when cumming. Then she guided little bro and just sat on him moving very slowly and kept saying this is so much bigger. though she was quite tight, her hole was quite wet as well so the entry was quite smooth without any problems. Once the whole length was in, she was like don't move, let me get used to this.

Almost immediately she started rocking then moving up and down, I could feel her getting comfortable and was enjoying herself. She turned herself slowly and once turned she started riding and the speed was getting faster and faster. After a while, she slowed down and placed her both hands near my feet. I told her to just move her buttocks up and I pulled out while she still facing down. I then moved behind her and entered her from the back.

Went in easily and could feel the wetness with each pound. I believe she already came at least twice. We were on dogging for a while then I stopped and did the old school missionary style.

We frenched hard and I lasted longer this round (3rd round for the day liao). Once I felt my armies were reaching, I broke the kiss and said cumming. She pushed me up and said in my mouth, I maitu liao pulled out then faster move up but the first shot came before reaching the mouth and hit below her right eye. She then use her hand and guided little bro in her mouth and suckle like a lollipop. Not much army for this round and I can feel my tank getting empty liao. I gave a kiss at her forehead and slump next to her. Her eyes was closed all these while. I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next morning about 10am, I was lying with my blanket on. She wasn't around anymore. My valuables are still around in case u are wondering. I didn't have her number at all so I didn't know how to contact her other than going for my haircut.

When I was back in sg two days after, I went straight to the salon to look for her. And yes, she's still there. Well, her reaction was like normal, we were just having the normal convo during my haircut and she was like casually saying that, she had to catch the coach in the morning so she left to get her stuff and her bf stuff from their hotel and she realised she doesn't have my number too so she can't let me know as well. It was as though nothing has happened.

Well I still do not have her number cos I think it's the bf and we only went out for lunch once during her break. Nothing advance from that encounter but whatever has happened is already a bonus. Cannot be too greedy ya.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 04-08-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

haven't shared much recently in this thread. but something cool is happening now.have been visiting a mall too often for work recently and pass by a luxury brand cosmetics store.
well, there was this girl handing over samples and she would do that each time I'll pass by. no thank you and smile was my only response.
after a few days, she was working alone in the store and asked
"hi, can we hang out some day"
" why not" and that was all there was to it. the no thank you and smile continued.
one day with colleagues around, she said, I thought we are going out and with my age, I was a little taken aback as to how to respond since she's only 22 year old (found out later).
"may be" and I walked off embarassed.
next day...another set of question (with her colleagues around)
"....are you married?"
"yes" and this whole thing continued.
I decided to avoid her and tried to take a different route but as fate would have it, we found ourselves in smoking corner alone one morning before her shift started.
Conversations followed and she said
"I just want to have some fun and good company and i don't care if you are married."
"Hot daddy" is my new name. I'm not so hot but i love the feeling. lol
Today, we kiss, play and fuck anytime we get a chance and she loves to be treated like a slut by her daddy.

She's tall with incomparable boobs, great figure and an ass to die for. 8+ face and personality. just can't believe the luck and for now we're having a great time.
Minute details of encounters if bros and sis interested.
we only live once.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Sexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had one unexpected fuck buddy years back. she used to call me everytime she got got problem with her husband. then we did not contact for 3 to 4 years suddenly i holiday bangkok she find me and became fuck buddy for a short period everytime i go bangkok
Old 04-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42979 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
She's tall with incomparable boobs, great figure and ass to die for. 8+ face and personality. just can't believe the luck and for now we're having a great time.
Minute details of encounters if bros and sis interested.
we only live once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyjo View Post
had one unexpected fuck buddy years back. she used to call me everytime she got got problem with her husband. then we did not contact for 3 to 4 years suddenly i holiday bangkok she find me and became fuck buddy for a short period everytime i go bangkok
Can we hv more details pls like wat the other bros hv provided ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-08-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zeggylark is Cool - loads of Potential

First time telling my story, has been a while, so details are a bit hazy, but here it goes.

Throw back to 2016 when I was 24, was on my trip to Japan alone. Was flying SQ to Tokyo and got the seat near the doors with the leg room, and that is also where a stewardess sits during take offs and landings.

The stewardess was a Singaporean Chinese, looks around 22-23 years old, about 170cm tall, slim and really pretty (at least in my books). During take off, she struck up a conversation with me, the usual stuff, where am I going, how long, etc. Subsequently, we exchanged contacts during landing.

I landed in the morning, and went about my day, on and off messaging her. We arranged to meet in the evening for dinner at a ramen place. We couldn't chill there for long as there was a queue, but as her return flight was the next day, she had a room and she invited me over.

At the room, she opened a bottle of sake and we just enjoyed it sitting on the bed. She started getting a bit touchy, and I just went with the flow and reciprocated. Once we kissed, I seemed to have unleashed a beast. My gosh was she a wild one. I'll admit, at that time I was rather inexperienced with sex, but she just took control and I just went with it and enjoyed it.

After round one, we just hid under the sheets and continued chatting. Not sure how long later, but being the wild one that she was, she began to tease and get frisky again. I wasn't hard yet after the first round, but we just played with each other until I got hard. Round two was about as enjoyable as the first, and she still seemed as hungry for it as before.

Unfortunately, I had to leave quite soon after the second round to get back to my accoms as I had to catch the early shinkansen to Kyoto the next morning. I never got a reply from her after that. Whether it was because I wasn't what she had hoped for, or whether it was a case of "what happens overseas stays overseas", I would never know.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Stewardess are human too. They also have needs and craving. I have some friends who were in SQ, told me the story that happened among the crew, with passengers or strangers.
Indeed, once overseas, most people will be less inhibited. It's a matter of at the right place, at the right time.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Got to know this Malaysia young lady via WeChat selling the tooth whitening .
First time meet up with her to pass my products at the MRT exit .
She has a very fair skin , slim with height of 169cm of model figure .
Knowing that she is working as account executive at the local company .
After that we meet up few time to pass me my repeat order only
During covid time , she closed her WeChat account and just disappeared …

In early this year , I received a ‘good morning ‘ greeting from her new WeChat account .
We chat and plan to meet up over dinner .
Old 06-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42979 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Got to know this Malaysia young lady via WeChat selling the tooth whitening .
First time meet up with her to pass my products at the MRT exit .
She has a very fair skin , slim with height of 169cm of model figure .
Knowing that she is working as account executive at the local company .
After that we meet up few time to pass me my repeat order only
During covid time , she closed her WeChat account and just disappeared …

In early this year , I received a ‘good morning ‘ greeting from her new WeChat account .
We chat and plan to meet up over dinner .
Why move so slowly one ??....faster jiayu for action leh ...awaiting yr sexciting FR for the coming dinner with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-08-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

just back from Genting Highlands with 2 days long sex marathon.
there is a Malay ML whom i know for quite some time. The spa that she is working pretty decent,HJ is the max happy ending service. So last Monday as usual had a massage session with her.Saw her bit moody then i broke the ice asked her what happened. She said just broke up with her fiance, as he found out her actual career. The intimacy between both the most only till kissing only.

So i jio her to Genting Highlands for short vacation,to relax her mind.Convincing her that our suite going to have 2 single beds,so no need to worry. she was quite along the trip,occasionally cried then slept on my shoulder (we traveled by bus). Then brought her for morning breakfast buffet at First World level 4.The rate was RM42 per pax but i used in house discounted rate of RM28 but she didnt know. She began to become chatty after seeing me willing to spend so much for her, well Malay girls indeed very easy to please.Throughout the breakfast, i made lots of silly jokes,made her laugh then she share her stories.

Since it was Monday, so we had express checkin.I had already standby 12 box condoms in a box and a lube in my suitcase,just in case. After checked our room we both lied on separate bed,thought to have short nap before going down to the indoor park.

However she continue chatting while me only responding hmmm,yaaa,hehehe to gave her impression that i was tired of traveling.Body aching already so asked her she is ok to massage my back,which she reciprocated for my breakfast treat. I removed all my clothes as usual while she with her safe pant and sports bra.She has B cup rather thin and petite,roughly 48kg only.Then while massaging my inner thigh, she looked at my kukujiao for a while then began to tease it then started to stroke slowly. She used to do HJ for whenever i booked her,but we never proceed further as the spa has very strict rules. She said whenever she doing HJ for me,she became wet as mine seems huge for her. Then i told her to try if mine fit into her mouth.She giggled for a while then started giving head while myself fingering her inner thigh then slowly approached her hot pant and have a gentle massage.Suddenly i felt her pant getting warm,knew got wet already. She moaned while i removed her hot pant leaving her hello kitty panty.Her juice smells so arousing.Slowly i inserted finger in and teasing her clitoris. She stopped BJ me and moaning slowly. I didnt remove her sports bra at this point worry if she rejecting,so continued to finger then slowly moved my left hand to reach her boobs and played around her nipples. Hard on!

That fingerings continued like 2-3 minutes then suddenly she suddenly reached her climax. Ladies usually at this point would become exhausted and less resistance so without any delay i fed her pussy my my rod. She was too shocked as she didnt expected it was happening too fast. It didnt took very long for her to ask me to stop as i began to pump fierce-fully till she biting the pillow.It ended very quickly perhaps 4-5 minutes as i was too excited pumping her raw.Her moaning voice remained soft but cute.

Both of us lied motionless for like 10 minutes. She told me that she felt her brain like getting hit whenever my rod hitting her clit.Since she is physically short,while mine consider too big for her but she like the sensation when it fully occupied her vagina. So i took out the condom box gave her naughty signal. She scratched my head then pulled my head to her and we kissed like long lost lovers. I took out the condom while she completely naked. 2nd round session lasted almost 20 minutes. We both were too exhausted. So we gave up the indoor game planning and slept till 3pm.

Suddenly her phone rang,it was her fiance. Obviously he was trying to patch back but she seems still mad at him and ended the call.The phone continued ringing for 2 minutes but she chose to ignore. My heart was like pumping very fast. Her fiance is a school teacher,not very bad looking,saw her engagement photo. She told me that she was intended to quit the job by year end as their marriage planning in February.Besides, she also need to save enough fund for the wedding.

At this point i was also confused whether to proceed to next round ,what if she restrain.Next 2 hours we both were just eating snacks and soft drinks that we bought along and watching Lust Stories 2 movie ( i brought my android box). At this point, we still leaning together on same single bed.So when coming to an intimacy scene between hero and heroin,i grab her waist and slowly arousing her back to her boob.She suddenly shivered for a second which i didnt know why,then started to kiss me. We had tongue fight and i bit and sucked her nipples but when i just about to enter raw,she asked me to wear condom. So lan lan we had our 3rd round next 30 minutes.

Rest for a while, it was already 11pm. We decided to go out for a walk to the park. Since she is Malay so not allowed to enter the casino.So we went to L3 to have supper at the mamak restaurant. She said she never had such frequent sex in a day. The most twice. I had my tongkat ali coffee and roti prata. My secret boost. I know when we back to hotel room, its going to be all bout sleeping. Back to the we had shower separately. Since i had shower first, so i hid the lube and condom underneath another pillow (there were 4 pillows). She sat on another bed drying her hair. i was looking at her, told her i felt very cold and needed a hug. So she moved to my bed and watching tv. Then only i realize she was only wearing nighty without bra nor panty. I slowly gave her gentle massage and slowly applied lube gel inside her pussy. Its the warm lube,hence somehow made her felt uncomfortable, i meant like itchy sensation literally wet.Then we proceeded for another round which i didnt know lasted how long.

Second day, she was sound asleep,7 am still very early morning. Her naked body is so sexy from the morning sun light. My kukujiao began mari kita. I tried to wake her up but she sounded so sleepy then i began to pumped her raw. She was dried at first,then i gave her mouth and put lots of warm saliva inside and when i about to enter,she stopped me and signal for condom. The session was so amazing as i felt so energetic. While we were in doggy position, suddenly her fiance called. She continued chatting with him while im slowly took out the condom and pumped her raw slowly. She didnt realize that somehow. Eventually i cummed inside her,and rest beside her while she was still in the conversation.

After 5 minutes,she hung up and told me that she patching back with her fiance and proceed for marriage plan. She was also cleared that whatever happened in Genting Highlands stay here. So i suggested in that case, lets finish the rest of the condoms.

So thats was my experience in Genting Highlands,but never go to any fun parks as we were too busy fucking eating sleeping
Old 06-08-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro phantomboyz

up you 20 points.

12 box condoms.

continue story how each condom is used. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post

Since it was Monday, so we had express checkin.I had already standby 12 box condoms in a box and a lube in my suitcase,just in case. After checked our room we both lied on separate bed,thought to have short nap before going down to the indoor park.

So thats was my experience in Genting Highlands,but never go to any fun parks as we were too busy fucking eating sleeping
Old 06-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Not 12 boxes of condoms bos,it's Okamoto Crown 12 pcs condom in a box. 3 days 2 nites bro.only the bathroom sex exceptional we did raw eventually cum in then she use hose to clean.One of the best BJ.
Last day sessions weren't that exciting anymore as literally forcing myself to finish the last 2 pcs.She also kinda pushing me faster.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PART 1: THE BOSS

We all know the basic rule of no office dating or romance and for a long time I had always followed this. Job most important, right?

Well, one day at this job a few years back, I may have broken the rule. I'll let you guys decide if I did or did not after reading my story.

It had been about a month into my new job when one day at a company social event where some alcoholic drinks were served, my boss and I were chatting. We had each already had a few drinks and the conversation was flowing nicely when she caught me off guard with a question.

BOSS: If you're not busy this weekend, can you come by to help me with something at my house. I have a screwdriver and some nails but I'm not sure how to do it. Are you good with tools?

ME: Oh...... uh..um...

Why did pause?!! I was in total shock because since the day I started the job I had always been a bit attracted to my boss. She always wears something kind of loose like a sweater and some pants indoors at work, but her sexy figure is just too much. Cannot totally hide la. Hour glass figure. The round firm b#tt and slim waist alone is something to be seen. I always try hard not to stare or look too long. To make it even worse and even more tormenting to me, her b##bs are just almost too much. Even in her loose sweaters, they push out and stretch the fabric. I guessed maybe like DD or F cup. And very full. the cold AC office, the nipples even protrude a little bit. And the slim waist makes the b##bs and b#tt look even more impressive.

So when she asked me to come over, all these thoughts were racing thru my mind. At work I was always trying not to imagine what her body might look like under her clothes, but it every days was a battle!

When she walks quickly down the hall, her voluminous bossom bounces under her sweater. The movement made me think they might be natural. Makes it so hard not to look. Have to think of all kinds of weird things just not to get hard at work. I cannot wear boxers to work. Must be tight underwear to be avoid being noticed. Her curly brown hair also bounces when she walks quickly, too.

She has these sexy piercing light brown eyes and naturally long, curly eye lashes, too. So that day when she asked me to come over to her house, all these thoughts were racing thru my mind. Her body... oh man.

Does she really just need help? Or does she want something more?

It felt like forever, as all these things raced thru my mind. Then finally I answered.

ME: ...uh... yeah... I think I can come by.

What took me so long to answer?! Will she think I don't want to come over?

BOSS: Great! As a thank you I'd like to cook dinner for you when you come by to help me.

TO BE CONTINUED
(next part. at BOSS' home)

Last edited by whiteleaf; 08-08-2023 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PART 2:
(BOSS' home)

My boss had invited me over on Saturday afternoon 4pm. The next two days, Thurs and Fri, felt were like torture and felt like it lasted forever.

Every time I saw my boss at work, all these crazy thoughts came into my mind. She also seem to give me a small smile sometimes when we passed each other. Or was I imagining it? No. She definitely was.

I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard or misinterpret her request to help her and have dinner, so I dressed nice casual. Nice t-shirt and some casual pants. I also brought a bottle of wine for dinner and some tools just in case she didn't have the proper tools.

SATURDAY.

I finally arrived at her door. I rang and she let me in. When she opened the door she was dressed in a much more casual attire than at work. Some jeans and a grey v-neck t-shirt. Oh... f#ck... V-NECK!!!!!!

Since she is only about 167 cm and I'm about quite a bit taller, I could look down at her cleavage. So hard not to look at her cleavage and only look into her eyes. It felt like she was enjoying teasing me like this. She never wore anything like this at work. I snuck a peak when we walked into her house and I could see the valley between her b##bs as they gently bounced and swayed with each step. Defintely natural.

Turns out she only needed me to put together some simple things she bought and hang stuff on her wall. Only took about 30-40 minutes but I was sweating quite a bit. Probably mostly from nervousness because he kept walking up to me to check how it was going. I really check and double checked to make sure everything I did was perfect.

ME: Alright it's all done.

She sauntered over and took a look. Then she backed up and smiled.

BOSS: Thank you soooo much. You hungry?

I wasn't really that hungry yet, but I she invited me so may as well eat.

ME: A little bit. Sure.

And then I got caught off guard a SECOND TIME!!!

BOSS: Thank you so much for helping me. Sorry it was so dusty. You want to take a shower before dinner?

ME: ..uh... I.. thanks.

To be continued.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1