The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-08-2008, 10:14 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
the date 23-26th oct is just nice la.... now who is going? you and me only confirm le... how about the rest? make sure you bring me to handfree restaurant...
I guess Kammou and Froggy on already and Kammou is bringing his uncle along also. Hopefully Bro Goodtham is there at the same time. Trying to get a group about 6 people as there the taxi only carries 3 people max and we need 2 taxi is perfect.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:18 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Used to be better known as 'no hands' restaurant until the handphone terms or Decently reapplied term...

I also stim with this playboy's FR.......

et88
Well.....I use to call it hand-free as the hand are meant to do something else...hahahha no hand means I am handicapped loh! hhahahaha joking..grandsifu

Anyway, it is an experience as I can't get use to the idea they feed you everything they find on the table and ............! I remember the last time I was there I eat with one hand by myself......like driving my car..hahhaha
Old 04-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Well.....I use to call it hand-free as the hand are meant to do something else...hahahha no hand means I am handicapped loh! hhahahaha joking..grandsifu

Anyway, it is an experience as I can't get use to the idea they feed you everything they find on the table and ............! I remember the last time I was there I eat with one hand by myself......like driving my car..hahhaha
Can I google for this anywhere? This sounds.. weird.

Where is the restaurant? You can't do anything to the girls, can you? What do you do with your hands when they're being so freed up, then?
Old 04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
sounds.. weird.Where is the restaurant? You can't do anything to the girls, can you? What do you do with your hands when they're being so freed up, then?
More of chinese restaurant, with individual rooms. Gals will feed you, and are available for takeout (bf). Gals joked to me if I'd wanna help going to loo. Restaurant closing hours 2300+. Below restaurant is some ktv thingy.

Honestly, food not that great. And everybody from toilet guy, captain to manager with palms out for tips. Good for 1st experience and some laughs with a small party (novelty). Less positive review here, so don't think you miss anything.
Bangkok NO-Hands Restaurants

Near suriwongse/patpong area. If you there, ask for Fon (nice petite gal)
Old 04-08-2008, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Honestly, food not that great. And everybody from toilet guy, captain to manager with palms out for tips. Good for 1st experience and some laughs with a small party (novelty). Less positive review here, so don't think you miss anything.
Bangkok NO-Hands Restaurants

Near suriwongse/patpong area. If you there, ask for Fon (nice petite gal)
Thanks bro for your exact information on that place, I use to have a Gf there below......so dunno about the others, it is for 1st experience and that is all and I have to agree with you that the food there is not that great infact only eatable.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
the date 23-26th oct is just nice la.... now who is going? you and me only confirm le... how about the rest? make sure you bring me to handfree restaurant...
Eh..Why not Jakarta??

I volunteer to be the Tour Guide

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 04-08-2008, 08:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Eh..Why not Jakarta??

Jakarta is a good place to visit and I was there couples of weeks ago.

Will certainly take up your offer when we wanted to go there.Thanks in advance!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:
wah bro playman. Super nice fr you have le. Hehe. Me very gian going bkk with you liao. Can not really wait till oct keke.

Btw just check airasia

Pen bkk 24 oct 1705 - bkk pen 28 oct 0725 rm511

Pen bkk 23 oct 1035 - bkk pen 26 oct 1415 rm548

Cheap le. So how? On or not?
Bro Holymann, bro kammou and his uncle is ready to book the ticket already so how about you on or not? Just book first then consider later...will ask Kammou which flight he is booking. ok!
Old 04-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BKK_Expert is Cool - loads of Potential

Wait for me bro
Old 04-08-2008, 11:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Holymann, bro kammou and his uncle is ready to book the ticket already so how about you on or not? Just book first then consider later...will ask Kammou which flight he is booking. ok!
wah... so fast ah... tiu... let me know the date la.... will and TMC and gang whether wanna go or not... keke
Old 04-08-2008, 11:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Eh..Why not Jakarta??

tiu.... heng tai with you so long time liao... you never chio me to jakarta.... bo sui la.... tot we share same underwear last time...
Old 05-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
tiu.... heng tai with you so long time liao... you never chio me to jakarta.... bo sui la.... tot we share same underwear last time...
WOW... lucky I no share underwear with you. Mine goes tui tui feing (hang loose). I cannot afford, so no underwear to share with you....

TUI... now you want to go JKT! BKK also not finished.... want to join me for vietnam? Hanoi... best time to go nov after the BKK trip....

ha ha ha .... now you want to go everywhere.....

et88
Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
KNS.. u still in Thai training camp ma.. how to jio u?

But now different le, u have grown bulu to fly to BKK ma.. so masi jio u to JKT lo.. kekekeke

JKT sex scene is better and much cheaper than BKK hor.

Direct flight from Penang to JKT RM500 (return)..

For less than RM400, can choose to get (overnite) tarma service or Model look gals.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-08-2008, 09:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
KNS.. u still in Thai training camp ma.. how to jio u?

But now different le, u have grown bulu to fly to BKK ma.. so masi jio u to JKT lo.. kekekeke

JKT sex scene is better and much cheaper than BKK hor.

Direct flight from Penang to JKT RM500 (return)..

For less than RM400, can choose to get (overnite) tarma service or Model look gals.
Taiko Pearl...wow you are lau eng in Jkt aiya should have ask you to join me last month when I am there loh! Luckily got taikos there to take care of me....next time maybe ok...as from next month onwards very busy with work until next year so have to work hard to cheong hard...hahahha

Must bring bro Holy along so all the bees can come and we simply choose the left over from there...!
Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Taiko Pearl...wow you are lau eng in Jkt aiya should have ask you to join me last month when I am there loh! Luckily got taikos there to take care of me....next time maybe ok...as from next month onwards very busy with work until next year so have to work hard to cheong hard...hahahha

Must bring bro Holy along so all the bees can come and we simply choose the left over from there...!
Walao..

Me not Lau Eng lar.. Just Zhen Zhu nia

My job many travelling, BKK, JKT, Yangon, HCM, Korea,Japan, so hopped around savoring different nationality lo. Luckily have many good tour guides bringing me around beforehand. kekekeke

If HOLYMANN go Jakarta, confirm he kana swamped by FL in BATS or CJ Mulia. His kinda MODEL LOOK very in demand in Indoland. . Good for us, we just sit and collect all his leftovers. Wont be suprised if gals are FREE too.. hiak hiak hiak

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1