The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 20
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch_Man View Post
not successful in lookin for local fb these few wks.... perhaps shld open thread in orgies forum n try my luck though.... furthermo couple r gettin open-minded abt their partners enjoying bin "pump" by another guy while watching or getting involved in it too.....

folks, i admit i love enjoyment but without strings attached wuld b better, in case getting sticky or clingy 2wards each other. i prefer pure pleasuring of each other on bed (my record of my tongue on a pussy is roughly 30 mins, well, she cum 2x n squirted another, i m proud of it) that is enjoyment for me, though my tongue got nude eventually after that session....

jz sharing
kinda tirin 2 look specifically for FB, moreover my urge went from high to pleasuring ladies nwadays (mood change: sian 2 bonk everytime, so nw use my tongue 2 let them reach orgasm thru clitoris, not pussy)
well, recently made a discovery: till nw ter's still a minority of gals (regardless of age) still unknown of their own sexuality or even orgasm, but unwillingly open up, still feelin shy or dirty abt it (feedback from them)
i gotta admit: something nv changed, will stay ancient or old-fashioned; gals will b gals always.

gals,
do pm me if u hope 2 chat/sms (everythin shall under discreetion onli)

jz sharin
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 03-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: Stories of Fantasies

Quote:
I gently placed my hands on her buttocks, firmly held her in position, slightly shifted my body so that I could place my rock hard cock between her naked thighs and pulled her into myself as hard as I could. “This!” I screamed.

She gave a muffled cry as she bit into my shoulder. This sensation of pain mixed with the extremely sweet sensation of pleasure gave me an incredible sweet and sour feelings all over. When she opened her legs a little to allow my penis to makes its way deeper, I went crazy.

I jerked her away from me and yelled, “Hold that pose!”

I tore off my shirt, pulled my pants and my boxers, placed myself against her as before. She struggled to take her nightgown off as I pressed my cock against her pussy, grabbed her behind and pulled her into myself with all the might I could muster. When she freed herself from her garment and placed her breasts against my chest, I almost fainted from the overwhelming sensations overtaking my brain. Our skin to skin contact was so incredible that I wanted to absorb her into myself.

I turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. I jumped between her legs and with trembling hands, spread them apart and raised them towards her chest. I leaned over her and positioned myself on top of her with my cock poised over her pussy, her thighs caressing my sides, her heals resting on my back, my hands positioned around her head and her hands between us fumbling for my cock and guiding it to that hole where I had once resided.
As soon as I felt the moist warmth of her cunt touch the tip of my steel shaft, I pressed. I pressed with all the energy I had to spare. I pushed myself so hard that I must have torn her open. I pushed myself in and I pushed myself deep. Her pussy was so wet that I slid in without any effort. It was as if she had hungered for me all her life and I had been searching for that place since birth. When we finally came face to face, it was an instant before we became one, before I became part of her, I became her. We joined with such perfection that when she grabbed my face and placed her lips onto mine, it was as if I was kissing myself. I could feel both sides of that kiss. I could feel my saliva and her saliva coming from the one and the same body. My fluids gushing out of my penis were mixing with her fluids dripping from the walls of her vagina, and it felt like they were forming a circular delivery system, mine going into her and coming out, as hers coming into me and going out.

We couldn’t decide what was more important, kissing each other in an effort to swallow each other or fucking each other in an effort to completely encompass each other. So we did both, we kissed and fucked at the same time. Our tongues intertwined as our bodies danced together to this intense music of sexual rhythm played by our wildly beating hearts and our out of control breathing. We fucked, we bit, we made love, we chewed each other, and we fucked with such energy and such wild abandonment that it rocked the core of our beings.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
As soon as I felt the moist warmth of her cunt touch the tip of my steel shaft, I pressed. I pressed with all the energy I had to spare. I pushed myself so hard that I must have torn her open. I pushed myself in and I pushed myself deep. Her pussy was so wet that I slid in without any effort. It was as if she had hungered for me all her life and I had been searching for that place since birth. When we finally came face to face, it was an instant before we became one, before I became part of her, I became her. We joined with such perfection that when she grabbed my face and placed her lips onto mine, it was as if I was kissing myself. I could feel both sides of that kiss. I could feel my saliva and her saliva coming from the one and the same body. My fluids gushing out of my penis were mixing with her fluids dripping from the walls of her vagina, and it felt like they were forming a circular delivery system, mine going into her and coming out, as hers coming into me and going out.

We couldn’t decide what was more important, kissing each other in an effort to swallow each other or fucking each other in an effort to completely encompass each other. So we did both, we kissed and fucked at the same time. Our tongues intertwined as our bodies danced together to this intense music of sexual rhythm played by our wildly beating hearts and our out of control breathing. We fucked, we bit, we made love, we chewed each other, and we fucked with such energy and such wild abandonment that it rocked the core of our beings.
When we came, it was for the ages to remember. I shook violently. She trembled ferociously. I shot my sperm out so hard that it must have drilled holes in her vagina. She had such a violent orgasm that she broke my cock in half as she clung on to it with her pussy and clung on to me for her dear life. She must have bruised my body as she tried to weather the storm. Once again we proved to be perfectly compatible in the intensity of our orgasms and the violence they wrought.

It was only afterwards, when we were hugging gently and kissing lightly, that we realized that we could have woken my dad up. But, as it turned out, he was more oblivious to mom’s presence than he was to her feelings.

- THE END -
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 11-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Re: Sharing time

Quote:
kinda tirin 2 look specifically for FB, moreover my urge went from high to pleasuring ladies nwadays (mood change: sian 2 bonk everytime, so nw use my tongue 2 let them reach orgasm thru clitoris, not pussy)
well, recently made a discovery: till nw ter's still a minority of gals (regardless of age) still unknown of their own sexuality or even orgasm, but unwillingly open up, still feelin shy or dirty abt it (feedback from them)
i gotta admit: something nv changed, will stay ancient or old-fashioned; gals will b gals always.

gals,
do pm me if u hope 2 chat/sms (everythin shall under discreetion onli)

jz sharin
sharin time again....

its always nice 2 noe opposite sex, the adrenalin, hormone charges, refreshin feelin of talking, sharin n openin up, it does make everybody feels young or revitalise again.

once again, thk u for readin tis thread since a couple of yrs ago... all tis time, sex is evolved drastically for both sexes

jz sharin
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 14-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

let us all pray for world peace, everybody

jan 2011 - Austrialia got disaster
feb 2011 - new zealand got......
mar 2011 - japan got.....

folks,
let us just pray, regardless of our religions or faith, world to overcome this difficult phase.....

jz sharin
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 07-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

will b continuin on d Stories of Fantasies soon.

folks,
do share ur views on any topics in d world in tis thread

jz sharin
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 11-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

A Twinkle in the Twilight Act 01
I'm one of a dying breed most folks would say. My name is Randy, I'm in my early forties, and I've been a handy man ever since I suffered an emotional collapse due to stress in the sacred halls of justice nearly 10 years ago. I've always been good with my hands so this seemed to be the logical transition. To wit: Law to labor.

Anyway, I received a phone call from Paul Watkins last evening telling me that his mother, Maude Watkins, had problems with the plumbing in her kitchen. She was a stubborn woman, and to the best of her ability, extremely independent. According to Paul, an English Professor at the local University, neither he nor his mother was able to resolve her problem. Ergo, my trip to the Watkins house bright and early this morning.

I knocked on the back door. Repairmen always go to the back door except in T. V. commercials.

"It's open," shouted an angry female voice.

I eased open the door and entered a small porch. From there I found a doorway leading to the kitchen, and I immediately knew that's where I was needed. From my vantage point I could see the doors beneath the kitchen sink wide open. I could also see most of a woman's butt protruding from the space under the sink. This butt was partially covered by a short housecoat type garment, but the part that was left bare was most interesting. For a moment I forgot what brought me to this particular spot.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 13-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
A Twinkle in the Twilight Act 01
I'm one of a dying breed most folks would say. My name is Randy, I'm in my early forties, and I've been a handy man ever since I suffered an emotional collapse due to stress in the sacred halls of justice nearly 10 years ago. I've always been good with my hands so this seemed to be the logical transition. To wit: Law to labor.

Anyway, I received a phone call from Paul Watkins last evening telling me that his mother, Maude Watkins, had problems with the plumbing in her kitchen. She was a stubborn woman, and to the best of her ability, extremely independent. According to Paul, an English Professor at the local University, neither he nor his mother was able to resolve her problem. Ergo, my trip to the Watkins house bright and early this morning.

I knocked on the back door. Repairmen always go to the back door except in T. V. commercials.

"It's open," shouted an angry female voice.

I eased open the door and entered a small porch. From there I found a doorway leading to the kitchen, and I immediately knew that's where I was needed. From my vantage point I could see the doors beneath the kitchen sink wide open. I could also see most of a woman's butt protruding from the space under the sink. This butt was partially covered by a short housecoat type garment, but the part that was left bare was most interesting. For a moment I forgot what brought me to this particular spot.
"Ma'am," I said clearing my throat.

"What?" the female voice barked. She continued to wrestle with the problem beneath the sink.

"Your son asked me to come by and see if I could help with your problem, Ma'am." I explained.

She was on all fours. She backed out of the hole in the cabinet but not without an involuntary display of fleshy ass cheeks in motion.

I was surprised that the sight went directly to my pecker. I could feel it swell slightly.

"I didn't ask for help," she said rather tersely. She turned and sat on the kitchen floor providing another provocative exhibit. She had full thighs and more than ample breasts. Her face was beginning to show mileage, but she had pleasant features. All in all, the vision was adding girth to my member.

"I think he was embarrassed because he could not repair your plumbing," I suggested, "so he asked me to lend a hand. I've had some experience with these matters."

"You have, huh?" she asked while eyeing me critically. Then after a brief pause, "Well, you can't do anything from up there. Come down here and take a look." She wiggled her butt in an effort to make room for me, but her efforts were of little help.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 20-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Ma'am," I said clearing my throat.

"What?" the female voice barked. She continued to wrestle with the problem beneath the sink.

"Your son asked me to come by and see if I could help with your problem, Ma'am." I explained.

She was on all fours. She backed out of the hole in the cabinet but not without an involuntary display of fleshy ass cheeks in motion.

I was surprised that the sight went directly to my pecker. I could feel it swell slightly.

"I didn't ask for help," she said rather tersely. She turned and sat on the kitchen floor providing another provocative exhibit. She had full thighs and more than ample breasts. Her face was beginning to show mileage, but she had pleasant features. All in all, the vision was adding girth to my member.

"I think he was embarrassed because he could not repair your plumbing," I suggested, "so he asked me to lend a hand. I've had some experience with these matters."

"You have, huh?" she asked while eyeing me critically. Then after a brief pause, "Well, you can't do anything from up there. Come down here and take a look." She wiggled her butt in an effort to make room for me, but her efforts were of little help.
I got down on my hands and knees and entered the door opening. Our bodies were touching, and I noticed she made no effort to move away. When she turned on her side to point out where the problem was she caused her body to press against mine from knees to chest. Now my cock was getting unruly. I had never had vintage pussy, but this body was putting all sorts of wicked thoughts into my head.

"You see where this drain makes a "U"? Well, it's leaking, and I can't even remove the joint to stop the leak." While pointing out the problem, she had extended her arm toward the plumbing, and in the process, she had brought her right breast up firmly against my cheek. I tried to do the proper thing and move away from the temptation, but the area was too confining. My dick got harder.

"Ma'am," I said hoarsely, "we've got a problem."

"I know," she said with obvious signs of heavy breathing in her voice. "I can feel it, but you're here to fix the plumbing, not me - Right?"

"That's right, ma'am."

"Okay, but I think I should take a look at your tool. Maybe we can re-negotiate the job."

"Be careful, ma'am. I'm not wearing anything under these coveralls."
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 22-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got down on my hands and knees and entered the door opening. Our bodies were touching, and I noticed she made no effort to move away. When she turned on her side to point out where the problem was she caused her body to press against mine from knees to chest. Now my cock was getting unruly. I had never had vintage pussy, but this body was putting all sorts of wicked thoughts into my head.

"You see where this drain makes a "U"? Well, it's leaking, and I can't even remove the joint to stop the leak." While pointing out the problem, she had extended her arm toward the plumbing, and in the process, she had brought her right breast up firmly against my cheek. I tried to do the proper thing and move away from the temptation, but the area was too confining. My dick got harder.

"Ma'am," I said hoarsely, "we've got a problem."

"I know," she said with obvious signs of heavy breathing in her voice. "I can feel it, but you're here to fix the plumbing, not me - Right?"

"That's right, ma'am."

"Okay, but I think I should take a look at your tool. Maybe we can re-negotiate the job."

"Be careful, ma'am. I'm not wearing anything under these coveralls."
"Splendid," she whispered as she pulled the lower zipper up nearly to my navel. My cock was so primed that it practically jumped out at her. "Oooh," was all she said as she wrapped a soft, warm hand around my rod. "Does this boy get much action?"

"Not enough, ma'am," I said truthfully. "In fact, it's been over a year."

She slid her hand farther into my coveralls, and gently caressed my balls. "I'm surprised these fellows haven't exploded."

"They're on the verge at this very minute, ma'am."

"Poor baby," she murmured as she worked her body down to where her mouth could come into play. I flinched and sighed at the same time. Like I said, it had been over a year. This was not her first experience with oral sex. Her mouth was doing marvelous things to my cock.

I was becoming so aroused that I just had to respond to her affection in some way. These confined quarters made it virtually impossible to make contact other than with my dick. I pumped it in her mouth, and she responded by sinking her teeth gently into the shaft. That was a first for me, but I liked it. I liked everything she was doing.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 25-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Splendid," she whispered as she pulled the lower zipper up nearly to my navel. My cock was so primed that it practically jumped out at her. "Oooh," was all she said as she wrapped a soft, warm hand around my rod. "Does this boy get much action?"

"Not enough, ma'am," I said truthfully. "In fact, it's been over a year."

She slid her hand farther into my coveralls, and gently caressed my balls. "I'm surprised these fellows haven't exploded."

"They're on the verge at this very minute, ma'am."

"Poor baby," she murmured as she worked her body down to where her mouth could come into play. I flinched and sighed at the same time. Like I said, it had been over a year. This was not her first experience with oral sex. Her mouth was doing marvelous things to my cock.

I was becoming so aroused that I just had to respond to her affection in some way. These confined quarters made it virtually impossible to make contact other than with my dick. I pumped it in her mouth, and she responded by sinking her teeth gently into the shaft. That was a first for me, but I liked it. I liked everything she was doing.
As Maude continued with her marvelous attention to my pecker, I commenced to inch my body out from under the cabinet. Naturally, she moved as my cock moved. This caterpillar retreat took some time, but so did Maude. She didn't miss a beat during the entire maneuver, and when I finally worked my body clear of the enclosure where I could roll over on my back so did she.

As I told Maude a few minutes ago, I had been without nookie for over a year. My balls were shamefully out of practice so they spurted their surprise prematurely but generously into the depths of her throat. Maude was neither surprised nor upset. She accepted my offering greedily and graciously squeezing my balls as I spurted.

"Wow," she gasped as she disengaged from my hose, "it has been a while, hasn't it?" Her hand still held my cock firmly as she moved it slowly up and down the shank of my tool,

"That was true," I admitted, "but you certainly took care of that, didn't you?"

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"No," I said dryly, and then before she could protest I added, "I loved it. I'll bet you have done that a lot over the years, haven't you?"

"If I like something," she said revealing she was still a little short of breath, "I learn to do it well."

"What else do you like?" I eagerly inquired.

"Why don't you find out?" she asked. She was still fondling my cock, but she turned her body so that the sash on her robe was easy to reach. "I haven't had a tongue in my pussy in over ten years. Do you have a remedy?"
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 28-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
As Maude continued with her marvelous attention to my pecker, I commenced to inch my body out from under the cabinet. Naturally, she moved as my cock moved. This caterpillar retreat took some time, but so did Maude. She didn't miss a beat during the entire maneuver, and when I finally worked my body clear of the enclosure where I could roll over on my back so did she.

As I told Maude a few minutes ago, I had been without nookie for over a year. My balls were shamefully out of practice so they spurted their surprise prematurely but generously into the depths of her throat. Maude was neither surprised nor upset. She accepted my offering greedily and graciously squeezing my balls as I spurted.

"Wow," she gasped as she disengaged from my hose, "it has been a while, hasn't it?" Her hand still held my cock firmly as she moved it slowly up and down the shank of my tool,

"That was true," I admitted, "but you certainly took care of that, didn't you?"

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"No," I said dryly, and then before she could protest I added, "I loved it. I'll bet you have done that a lot over the years, haven't you?"

"If I like something," she said revealing she was still a little short of breath, "I learn to do it well."

"What else do you like?" I eagerly inquired.

"Why don't you find out?" she asked. She was still fondling my cock, but she turned her body so that the sash on her robe was easy to reach. "I haven't had a tongue in my pussy in over ten years. Do you have a remedy?"
"Making pussies smile used to be one of my specialties. With a little practice, I believe I could remember the techniques I once used." I reached out and pulled the sash. When her robe fell open, she shrugged her shoulders making it drop to the kitchen floor. She was wearing panties, but not a bra. I gazed upon the biggest tits I had ever seen. Maude must have seen my eyes.

"And they're real, sonny. Feel."

I did and she was right. I lifted one of her flesh mountains, and gently sucked her large nipple into my mouth. "Mmmmm," I moaned.

"Ahhhh." She sighed, and then, "make yourself at home. Your mouth feels heavenly."

"These are the largest boobs I have ever touched," I said. "I want to gobble them up, but I don't know where to start."

"No problem," Maude sighed. "Take your time. I'm still having fun with your lizard," she chuckled. My lizard was enjoying her attention as well.

"Do you eat pussy?" she asked matter-of-factly.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 01-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Making pussies smile used to be one of my specialties. With a little practice, I believe I could remember the techniques I once used." I reached out and pulled the sash. When her robe fell open, she shrugged her shoulders making it drop to the kitchen floor. She was wearing panties, but not a bra. I gazed upon the biggest tits I had ever seen. Maude must have seen my eyes.

"And they're real, sonny. Feel."

I did and she was right. I lifted one of her flesh mountains, and gently sucked her large nipple into my mouth. "Mmmmm," I moaned.

"Ahhhh." She sighed, and then, "make yourself at home. Your mouth feels heavenly."

"These are the largest boobs I have ever touched," I said. "I want to gobble them up, but I don't know where to start."

"No problem," Maude sighed. "Take your time. I'm still having fun with your lizard," she chuckled. My lizard was enjoying her attention as well.

"Do you eat pussy?" she asked matter-of-factly.
"I have, and I enjoy it immensely," Randy told her, "but I haven't had an opportunity lately."

"Continue what you're doing, but while you are at it, feel my crotch."

Her snatch was saturated with her arousal juices, and her vulva was swollen into fat lips. This treasure was begging for attention.

"Think I'm horny?" she asked.

"I think you need to be fucked," I stated quite frankly. "I'm surprised a good looking women like you doesn't get all the cock she wants."

"That troubled me for a while, too," Maude said, "but I don't go looking for it. I'm what you might call a recluse."

"You have a handsome son," I said. "Have you and he ever . . ."

"That'll be the day," she huffed. "He's as queer as a $3.00 bill."

"Are you serious?"
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TCSSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting story, waiting for next installment
Old 03-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
"I have, and I enjoy it immensely," Randy told her, "but I haven't had an opportunity lately."

"Continue what you're doing, but while you are at it, feel my crotch."

Her snatch was saturated with her arousal juices, and her vulva was swollen into fat lips. This treasure was begging for attention.

"Think I'm horny?" she asked.

"I think you need to be fucked," I stated quite frankly. "I'm surprised a good looking women like you doesn't get all the cock she wants."

"That troubled me for a while, too," Maude said, "but I don't go looking for it. I'm what you might call a recluse."

"You have a handsome son," I said. "Have you and he ever . . ."

"That'll be the day," she huffed. "He's as queer as a $3.00 bill."

"Are you serious?"
"When he graduated college he and his friends celebrated the occasion. He came home shit-faced drunk, crawled in bed with me, and fucked my ass. Honestly, I liked it even though he was a little rough with his initial entry."

"I hear that is the ultimate sexual satisfaction for gays. His drunken condition must have allowed his sexual desires to forego any reservations about you being a woman and his mother. But you liked it, huh?"

"I hate to admit it under the circumstances, but I did. Of course, I've learned since that night that there are more gentler and pleasant ways to go about it."

"There is," I assured her. "I'll show you, but first I am going to eat your pussy."

"That sounds wickedly nasty," Maude cried, "but I'll let you." She placed her hands flat on the floor and lifted her butt clear. "Pull."

Her panties slid off effortlessly, and I tossed them, wet crotch and all, to the side.

"In spite of my age," Maude confessed, "this is going to be new for me. I might need a little help."

"You're a natural. Now spread your legs."
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1