The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!
Re: Gigolo wannabe

[QUOTE=ang076]Hmmmm.... I wanna earn extra cash by being a submissive slave to rich, and caring slim, pretty women who does not mind my disability..

I wonder this Susan pretty or not?

Hahaha...hey bro i think this susan is frm the agency lah...tats why trying to find new blood for the company....being a gigolo consider yourself luckyif u manage to be the sex slave of rich...caring...slim...pretty women...cause usually those women who goes for gigolo is the one in late 30s early 40s maybe 50s..hahaha those women the husband dowan give them the LOVE they need.....kwang kwang kwang
Old 01-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
olelala is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya i also scare is a gay scam who just wanna play with your dick like one of the brudder said.

My friend really broke applied and kenna offer a 5 guys to him alone. He is thinking hard about it. $1000 bucks. But again he is ready for one on one with a guy cus he really broke after his wife walk out and took everything. Susan claim the 5 guys are expat and very gentle.
Why dont we hear see look my friend all his adventure first.
For those who cant wait can pm me I give u the email to check it out.

I really cant break my mental barrier to let a guy check on my dick man.
I think I really chicken out. This friend suppose to be the most chicken but now he is my idol. I wish him all the best and able to befriend some tai tai someday. Cheers for his new adventure this DOG YEAR.....
Old 01-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

5 guys to one guy ?? u wan ya friend asshole to tear ??? wahahaha
Old 01-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Kar Chng sure Li!!!!Tsk tsk ....Onli for $1000..not worth!
Old 01-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by olelala

My friend really broke applied and kenna offer a 5 guys to him alone. He is thinking hard about it. $1000 bucks. .
those people who say they rescued girls who nearly became FL with money out of "kindness" (paid for their studies or hospital fees etc...), please look into this life and death situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1