The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-03-2009, 04:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bangkok Trip 12th~14th March 2009 (Part 1)

Commandos participate;

1. Playman
2. King Of KC ~ kiko_
3. Shifu Mekongcat
4. Prince Of Danok Acidtest
5. Taiko Pegasus
6. Kammou
7. Cash King Of Danok ~ Prince HL Leong
8. Puying Killer ~ Bro Aanok

Landed in Bangkok and sign of relieve and quickly walk for out for some fresh air……(smoke). Booked a taxi and off we go to Hip Hotel. We go for the meter taxi stand of which they will charge an extra 50 bahts on top of the meter fare…+ if you want highway which is faster than add another 25 bahts. All in about 289 bahts and give him 300 bahts.

The day started as such:

• Check into the hotel and Big Boss Mekongcat and Taiko Pegasus suddenly appears behind us…..”Hi”. Quickly check in.
• Go 7-11 buy Dom Dom first…..and had a quick lunch at the small stall besides 7-11
• Off we go the 5 brothers in-crime march out like going for a mission on the battlefield…..front assault Nataree…..go in there and the first door is actually not so pretty and not so many SYT because it is meant for ancient massage! Genuine one. Within 5 minutes all line up to pay for the entrance to the door of Heavenly’s Pleasure! Me got to leave for a business meeting….@#$%^&*!
• Come from meeting after 2 hours later Prince Kammou is still at Nataree entrance smiling at me and say he just came out and smoking away.
• Go back hotel take a quick shower no time for a bath-tub dip….! Waited for my 2 FL friend to arrived and off to dinner!
• Get ready to see my “Tiger” beer girl…..at Nathong Restaurent. But she is sick for that day when we arrived there and chit chat with another beer Singkha if I am not mistaken and manage to get her no…..! Also a bit off mood…chit chat talk cock while waiting for the legendary King Acidtest aka heavenly King Of Danok and Prince HL Leong aka Cash King. And finally Bro Mekongcat decided to take back her old flame…..Cathy and the June….another FL is taken by Bro Pegasus..settled.
• After eating the FLs got bore and order 1 bottle of red wine…..after 1 and ½ hour finally got a call from King Acidtest…I was glad and ask them to come to the restaurant opposite Caribbean and another ½ passed another call from King Acidtest new thai no……at Hip Hotel…..pay the bill and move to Hip Hotel to meet up with King Acidtest and Prince HL Leong aka Cash King!

Rainbow 2 & 4

Arrived at Rainbow 4 and the brothers took their seating…this time I play slow if not people tui me right left and centre…..so let them choose alas….nobody choose anyone except looking around……!

Big Boss Mekongcat asks me to go Rainbow 4 and look for my girl….actually I was reluctant to go as I want to try new merchandise…..ahhahahaah! But anyway followed BB Mekong and walk around, I saw my girl there already! She was happy come down straight away and hugs me……! I say to her…wait I come back later.

Back to Rainbow 2, still nobody takes anyone….I asked them to move on….but they says they need sometime to see the next round of girls…ok. brothers and started to talk cock with the ladies outside……manage to get a pretty SYT named Ai…..not bad…big boobs…I am not a boobs lover so I ask Prince HL Leong for evaluation…pass but need more test…..okay!

Took him to upstairs Rainbow 4……. ….walk around and see all the heavenly bodies of some girls….pointed out to Prince HL Leong……..finally all the brothers have come up already….with the Fls being tags along! Have some beers…..only to have Prince HL Leong to pick one cute cut girl named…..(shit got to ask Prince as I have forgotten already)

CM2

Proceed to CM2 to party as now Prince Kammou’s girl (he met her in KL) also arrived already so everyone got someone…..King Acidtest call his Danok based girl in Bkk……after ½ hours I was asked by my old flame from the last trip to go back already as it is late already……(she is feeling horny, I guess)

I leave the pack and moved on….with Bro Pegasus tacking along….we go back in one taxi…..reach hotel up then lift and the action starts…kekekekekek!

Well, since it is an old flame…..she grab me and start to undress me the minute we passed the door and I stop her saying it is humid and I terribly need a bath….a foam bath as it is really humid now in Bangkok!

The bath-tub is Hip Hotel is beautiful and so big as posted once by bro adidas88. So we maximise the bath-tub to the max…..fore-play started inside the baths tub and so smooth after some soap over her boobs and with the foam flowing down slowly on her body makes my didi stand-up for attention……! Started with bbbj and spit out a few times…..and I asked why…she reply “soap”…..hahahahahah! Started to finger her tight pussy….she moan softly….and she ask to dry up and proceed to the bed……I can feel that she is also very high….hahahahah!

To slow down the pace….I purposely ask her to boil some water for coffee…..hahahahah! Then I on the romantic songs provided in the room…..to build some mood as I am a sucker for quality bonk…..not quantities…..as uncle already mah!

Then….turn down the lights and fore-play begins…..suck her small tiny brown tits….. and she vacuums my didi like there is no tomorrow…..long time didn’t see me I guess….I lay down like dead fish while enjoying her vacuums suction meantime….finger free mah….finger her clutis….and she moan is getting louder and louder despite my dick is in her mouth…..!

Then I took out 2 boxes of CD I bought earlier in the 7-11 shop….and unload all the CD all together 6 CDs……we proceed with more catbath on me…….finger her so nicely until she cum…..wanted to cap me…..I stop to change the music….(on purpose) to have a tiny break…before exploring.

Now she got to vacuums me again…..and cap me…..we screw many positions…. We had, doggie, reverse doggie, missionary, side thrust, all sort of positions I can think of and it is a bit difficult for me to cum that night after 45 minutes of pumping and sweating maybe I am a bit tired……! Non-stop from the moment I left my house for airport.

I had to use 5 condoms in 2 rounds for the whole night as when I change songs with the remote my brother feel relax and the condom still stuck in her pussy….hahahahah it is a bit tight as I know, mine is not a cannon. Nevertheless, she cum twice a few times with the dinosaurs screaming……I don’t whether anyone staying beside my room…..don’t care..lah! What can I do? Hahahahha! She says she is damn kau tired like after jogging…….give her a naughty smile!

The second time is not so interesting…..as it happened in the early morning dunno what time as if I had sleep for 5 minutes only and she whisper something into my ears….like make love…..or something like that…..I could remember she use her hand or mouth as my didi is already up…..! Cap me and again…she cowgirl me……still in the sleeping mode…half awake half asleep………after a while I explored and I can remember she is cleaning my didi up with wet tissue she takes from the toilet……off to sleep again….until she wakes me up again…KNS……what I says…..she is about to leave already it is 6.00am plus for her school….ok….she gives me a soft kiss on my cheeks…..and I continue sleeping……! Until Big Boss Mekongcat’s morning call!
Date: 12th march 2009 (12.00am till 5am, as she got class in the morning)
Name: Wan
Body: nice curve, smooth dark skin like tanned Chinese have sharp features from Issan. Father – Phuket and mother from Issan.
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet wet wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind maybe an A cup)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: did not try, but surely no problem!
WIR: Nope as I want to try other girls maybe have a quite relaxing trip with Tiger beer girl for breakfast and my old flame for dinner……..!
Skin: Smooth
What turn me on: She asked me after the first round……what else you want me to do for you?
Old 20-03-2009, 04:33 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

(Part 2)

Day 2

• After the wake-up call, reluctantly brush my teeth and change to have breakfast with brothers…..and what is the casualties last night have been the agenda on the morning staff meeting cum breakfast with a few brothers….couldn’t remember as still half awake only……..after a while Big Boss Mekongcat reminds me of my appointment with the President of a Listed Company which is our company associates…..damn….quickly finished my breakfast and run up to take a bath and dress up and off we go and leaving Big Boss Mekongcat to be in charge of the welfare of the remaining brother-in-crime.
• Heard they spend time exploring all the MPs in the Rachadapisek area….!
• Meet up after my meeting which is almost lunch time now…..at Robinson MK Suki….my favourite but unfortunately I already had my lunch with my boss of which I had meeting with.
• Seize that time to do some shopping for me kids…to shown my HM back home that I am a busy doing shopping for the family…..buy quite a lot…4-5K , as I just grab a few for my daughter and a few for my son….( I bought all the wrong sizes…KNS) as it is a hurried job!
• Come back chit chat a bit while waiting for our King Of KC….bro kiko_, finally arrived after ½ hour later
• They wanted to go to Dream World , sort of theme park…..I pass and so the rest of the brothers passed too……….! Off they went alone!
• While I was busy doing my shopping the rest of the brothers had a second round at Nataree.
• Met with them after their soapy massage and I had a beautiful foot massage with Big Boss Mekongcat, Prince Kammou, legs tired from shopping mah!
• Joined later by our Legendary Puying Killer of all Time Bro Aanok!For a cup of coffee besides lemon Grass…not bad at all compare to Starbuck! Set the time for dinner and off he goes to do his business in Bangkok.

Lemon Grass (highly recommended for genuine massage)
111/3 Ratchadapisek Road,
Dindaeng Bangkok 10320
Tel: 02-692 6265
Next to Palazzo Hotel

After the massage ….then we went back to rest and freshen up and ½ hours we met up at the lobby for dinner…..I suggested Nathong as I want to see my Thaiger Beer girl for the last time since I am leaving the next day……..appreciated it very much as all the brothers agrees….because of me.

While waiting for our King of KC……we survey the MPs one by one from Poseidon right until Nataree as there is nothing to do….I play touristy guide and ask the price for them as what service that they offers in that establishment. At the last MPs…the King kiko_ arrives….arrange taxies to have our dinner at Nathong restaurant again…hahahahah!

Nathong Restaurant
569/1 Pracha-Utit Rd,
Samsennok, Huay-Hwang,
Bangkok 10320
Thailand
Tel: 02-691-0641(-5)

Best service supervisor: Ms Pavina
Comment: It is a nice place to eat with a live band and man made water lake surrounding the place and it is perfect with a teerak along for dinner.

Anyway the food is good and the price is reasonable…..we all like the food there very much and also to wash our eyes as the is many coyotes and model from the Caribbean having their dinner there with and without the ATM machine….seen a few groups local Thai, Hong Konkies….and Japs.

As I walk in Big Boss Mekongcat is smiling at me and says, “She is here tonight” the moment I saw her…..she smile at me and we chit chat a bit and reconfirm the no that her friend give last night….and confirm. Asked for breakfast…she says sure, just call her and normally she is awake by 8am for her exercise 30 sit-up without miss no wonder…..damn kau solid! Her face is so so only 6.5/10.

So bro Exia00 no need to kau thim the captain for me already…..surprising I didn’t see her anymore……! Hahahahahaha…good for me!

We were joined by the legendary King of Kings of BKK…bro Aanok with his tirak….and we all had lots of beers and food including a giant Angel fish steam and 6 other dishes for 3,080 for 10 people.

After dinner…..go back have a nice time refreshing up and rest while waiting for my FLs to arrive….new group as to last night one. Prince Cash, Taiko Pegasus and myself ordered 3 FLs….they came and all are happy and immediately left me in my room alone with her……!

She proceeds to the toilets and let the warm water run….wow….another round….while waiting for the warm water to fill up……she gave me a very good and relaxing ancient massage.

I pretend to be newbie……actually not pretend actually is an old newbie…after didn’t cheong for 6 months….in Bkk…..hahahahaha! She asks me to strip and obediently strip and dip inside the luke warm water…nice and she scrap me from head to toe…..with a hair wash thrown in…..damn nice and relaxing! So must have a baht-tub from now onwards….!

She even dried my up with the towel…like an old king….and moved to the bed……ohh…before I forgot….she bought her own washing tools and equipments…hard to explain.

The usual fore-play….she can bbbj…with her tongue and like a snake twisting around your small head…..damn shiok….you can do anything with her but didn’t asked her regarding anal as it is not my kind of stuff maybe Exia00 will ask….never mind there is already 2 holes to play already as I am not in the anal thing also.

Then before I finger her…..I feel a very firm single line pussy…like a virgin one….I was surprise and I asked you “virgin” she replied definitely not……pretending that I don’t believe….I says, I want to see closely and in details in bright light.
See below picture to comment.

I then request for a full bright room to screw her as I says it is my wish…..and it is fulfil….I don’t know but I feel that it is more exotic to have a full bright room to make love....not bonking…! We did it in the bed move over to the window and back to the bed and with the chair….and she participates in the moving position not me….not really dominating I would says but a active partner…!

After that finished the first round I was tired and also hungry…..meet up with Taiko Pegasus to go to Talak Huay Hwang (Huay Hwang market) to have something to drink and also bought a DVD as there is DVD player in the room. We bought a show “Taken” nice show…..!

Come back from the market sweating…..again an excuse to have another soapy bath with no time limit…CIM….hahahahah! Damn lucky, all rounder from soapy to ancient also can!

Watch the show together and feeling a but sleepy already….she bought out 3 boxes of CDs she bought from Huay Hwang market and lay it on the side table…she says we MUST finished all the CDs before she let me go…..I replied then I have to call an ambulance to fetch me to the airport already…..we had a good laugh like long lost darling ….talk non-sense and laughing all the way….also to built up the GFE.

After that I went to the toilet, stomach-ache after eating some sort of friend snack and she came in to take something in the toilet as I forgot to lock the door and she says never tried doing it while people is shitting…..KNS…..I chase her out….!

While I am having my business, she makes coffee for me….and laying don massaging me…..and I fall to sleep. Wake me up in the morning with her hand on my “Attention Didi” and stroking it……of shit…give me a break…give her an excuse must go down and have breakfast very hungry!

Change and dress-up for breakfast and off we go. After breakfast she asked me for another shoot…..I say “I.O.U” and she replies,” Nine times yeah! As there are 3 boxes that she bought, only one had been used even that it is my CD not qualifies. (My heart was saying you want me to die meh….I am uncle already loh)

The one that dropped off during the first also not qualified.

Ok….ask me to call her the next time in Bkk…sure got nine more time to go and also promised her already…she make me promise…KNS….!

Date: 13th March 2009 (10.00pm till 6.00am, but leave at 2pm)
Name: Jane
Body: nice curve, smooth fair skin like Chinese a bit
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 11/10 (good pussy wet wet wet and damn kau tight)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind maybe an B32 cup, I think)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: Yessssss……kiss her tits already wet no need to finger actually!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go to Bangkok again for another “sight” visit
Skin: Smooth
What turn me on: Anything goes…….!
Setback: Her solid breast is not natural ~ 40k baths
Old 20-03-2009, 04:34 AM
SamSter

(Part 3)

Day 3

• Nothing much checking out make sure all brothers are happy and enough bahts as all the leftover are passed on the 3 musketeers staying for another day
• Had a last foot massage at Lemon Grass after checking out and shot to the airport a very happy and sextifying trip.

Emmanuelle MP
55 Emmanuelle Tower,
Rachadapisek Rd, Huay Hwang
Bangkok
Tel: 02-276 4690-4

Mr.Tan ~ 085 368 0245 (manager)

Comment~ Stock is much better than the last trip and it is getting better in term of quality, too. Offer us for 5 massage taken at one time, he offers one big VIP room for free…..so 5 people x 5 girls = ten peoples all in one big room with karaoke and Jacuzzi and etc etc…..free fruit being thrown in also.

Entertainment Complex
Manager : Yu
Mobile: 09-7885986
212,Rachadpisek Rd, Huay Hwang,
Bangkok 10310

Remarks: Not much stock and everything is charged! For VIP room charge is 3.5K per session

Poseidon massage

The qualities of girls have dropped compare to a few months back when I am there. Price range from 2,300 ~ 2,600 for fish tank 1 & 2 and sideliner is from 3,500 ~ 5,000 bahts. Not bad looking for sideliner but got only 3 girls when we are there about 4-5pm. The sideliner mamasan a chun girl herself…give me her number …..089-443-0143 (name: Ms Ja-ae). Good luck!

Vocal Café

The selection of girls here is not very good now as I know they have change management and the whole Vocal Club girls have shifted to New Mirage besides Hi-Class MP many months ago….overall I will give them a 4/10 in term of look and mostly aunties.

Hip Hotel

Hotel check in (Hip Hotel) which is a very girl friendly hotel as they also provided massage all sort of massage as the reception quoted……they says Mr.Playman we provide all sort of information including call-in massage which is a very reasonable prices from what they quoted and they says, “Mr.Playman, we provided all type of service from A~Z……..Mr.Playman …..all types….yeah!” Ok, I catch the meaning the second time.

If I have left out anyone, please forgive me and also a few brothers…I didn’t have the time to call them up as planned for a drink…..my humble apology as hopefully the next time, I could find some time to do it.

Signing off…….sorry for the long winded FR and many thanks to all the brothers during this trip… Signing off…….sorry for the long winded FR and many thanks to all the brothers during this trip…and we leave with a heavy heart and will surely come back. Some feeling reluctant to go back……and so sad they had to leave…..don’t worry brothers there is always a next time and as I can see even without me around, I strongly believe you people still, as all the shifus, can manage well without me as you people pick-up things very fast and I am going towards retirement again.

Until the next trip! Bye Bye Bang-Cock!

Brothers who went with us please up-date on your side....thanks!

Must thanks Mr.Tim from ThaiHotel.com for a superb arrangement with the hotel for us!

P/S: Any spelling mistake....sorry too sleepy to double check anymore!
Old 20-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=Playman;3573818](Part 2)

Day 2

Nathong Restaurant
569/1 Pracha-Utit Rd,
Samsennok, Huay-Hwang,
Bangkok 10320
Thailand

Hi Bro,

How far away this restaurant from Palazzo Hotel? Near which part of Huay Hwang? Tks.
Old 20-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
The sideliner mamasan a chun girl herself…give me her number …..089-443-0143 (name: Ms Ja-ae). Good luck!
I know this mamasan for more than 5 yrs in Poseidon.

Read your FR, sounded u have return to "playboy".
Old 20-03-2009, 04:45 PM
SamSter

Quote:
(Part 3)

Day 3

If I have left out anyone, please forgive me and also a few brothers…I didn’t have the time to call them up as planned for a drink…..my humble apology as hopefully the next time, I could find some time to do it.

Signing off…….sorry for the long winded FR and many thanks to all the brothers during this trip… Signing off…….sorry for the long winded FR and many thanks to all the brothers during this trip…and we leave with a heavy heart and will surely come back. Some feeling reluctant to go back……and so sad they had to leave…..don’t worry brothers there is always a next time and as I can see even without me around, I strongly believe you people still, as all the shifus, can manage well without me as you people pick-up things very fast and I am going towards retirement again.

Until the next trip! Bye Bye Bang-Cock!

Brothers who went with us please up-date on your side....thanks!

Must thanks Mr.Tim from Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. for a superb arrangement with the hotel for us!

P/S: Any spelling mistake....sorry too sleepy to double check anymore!
Sorry correction for the wrong link....sorry!
Old 20-03-2009, 04:53 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=Bushnell 1918cb;3573869]
Quote:
(Part 2)

Day 2

Nathong Restaurant
569/1 Pracha-Utit Rd,
Samsennok, Huay-Hwang,
Bangkok 10320
Thailand

Hi Bro,

How far away this restaurant from Palazzo Hotel? Near which part of Huay Hwang? Tks.
Should be around 10 minutes max if there is no traffic jam....check out the place

:: Nathong Restaurant ::

Gook luck!
Old 20-03-2009, 04:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Brother....I wish but it will never happened as once over the hill....it gone, no matter how we can't turn back the time.....!

Silver thread coming out of our head.....! Fineto....finished....gone!

I am moving towards retirement as cannot keep up with the young and dangerous cheongster anymore.....hahahaah!
Old 20-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am moving towards retirement as cannot keep up with the young and dangerous cheongster anymore.....hahahaah!
Your FR so sexiting, I thought u regain your youth.
Old 21-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother....I wish but it will never happened as once over the hill....it gone, no matter how we can't turn back the time.....!

Silver thread coming out of our head.....! Fineto....finished....gone!

wow, so stim stim FR, where got over the hills, more like all over the neh neh....

at least you have silver threads coming out, ah pek one, long gone liao. save money on shampoo, combs, hair cream, rain also not scare 'hair wet'... etc
Old 21-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Denny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi, naemlo....

Do you mean that this mamasan will also help arrange out-call for free-lance girls, preferrably U girls who look for some subsidy for school fees?

Thanks.
Old 21-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post

Do you mean that this mamasan will also help arrange out-call for free-lance girls, preferrably U girls who look for some subsidy for school fees?
This I dunno, never ask. I always use their rm.
Old 21-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
This I dunno, never ask. I always use their rm.
Oh, i see.

I tried sidelines in Cassar, Posiedon, Utopia, Nataree and others bf. The only time when I had the true gf/young feel is at caesar and I really want to try out those current U students... Thinking of how I could get the agent's tel no. I do not mind "no/lkimited service".. How can I get this info.? Sorry that I sound naive...
Old 21-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
How can I get this info.? Sorry that I sound naive...
I remember there is a thread promoting this type of service. Exact thread I can't remember
Old 21-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember there is a thread promoting this type of service. Exact thread I can't remember
Thanks Naemlo, I will try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1