The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

In general, i concur Bro RigR ...
but when i c those unattractive gals wearing those really low-cut (worst if no fasion sense)... then sometime, i felt like merlion... ha ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigR View Post
There are really so many girls......wearing so low-cut.
Blame fashion trend!

But, we guys are loving it. Aint we?
Old 19-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
I go to my relative's house quite often at weekends and they have 2 daughters and 1 son. The elder daughter is about 14 going 15 this year. Nothing sexual about them because to me these gals are my relatives.

However last 2 weeks ago when I visited them, I had this hardon experience. My relative was asking me if i can help her install an anti-virus software in the laptop. I ok and power up laptop, realised that battery is almost flat. I ask for the power adapter and my relative told me to get from the master bed room dressing table.

As I went in, I realised that some one was in the master bed room toilet, it was my relative's teen daughter bathing without closing the door fully!

I sort of frozen about 5-10 sec and got a very hardon, looking at her naked body! I went further in to the dressing to get the adaptor and on the way out, see the gal bathing a few more sec before getting out incase some1 saw me peeping.

I was not intentional but the young body had been etched in my mind, still remember her naked body viewed from side way. Her developing breast and sight of developing pussy hair! Now getting hardon writing about!
Same experience as me. Have seen my cousin naked before also never close the door fully when bathing. She was going 13 at that time. Lol.. It was unintentional also.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Ok..story of my colleague zhao geng.

I've got this colleague, I think 30+ ..still staying with parents..so u can expect her to be those goody two shoes. She is pretty and dress well for an OL, always put on make up and wear nice nice. I think she's a A cupper cos her boobs aint big.

Anyway the story is one day, she came to my desk because I ask her to collect something from me and at the same time need to sign as proof that she collected it. As she bend down to sign, she zhao geng and from my view (she is standing on my right) I can see her breast and her nipple. OMG her nipple is really dark and like an eraser. I dont think the nipple is hard but it's already like standing..I stare at this free view for a good 2s before she stood up. Just to explain, she is wearing something like a suit, with bra so when she bend down, the suit open up a bit and cos she A cupper so easily zhao geng and can see her nip.

Then, after that, she went to the photostat are to photocopy something, me being horny and want to see more of her nip..also follow her and to my luck, she bend down cos the printer no more paper. If the bros here know, those big printer xerox brand or aepos one..so she need to bend down to open Tray 1 and put in paper. And behold, this time I see her nipple again, she is wearing black bra and got her nipple is red/dark. This time I manage to see for like 3-4s before she is done and walk back to her room.

Needless to say, after that, I went back home and bonk my gf like there's no tmr
Old 20-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
And behold, this time I see her nipple again, she is wearing black bra and got her nipple is red/dark. This time I manage to see for like 3-4s before she is done and walk back to her room.

Needless to say, after that, I went back home and bonk my gf like there's no tmr
RED!!!?? I've never seen a red nipple before
Old 20-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've noticed a lot of girls are wearing oversize bras. today in mrt I see a cute girl with a lot of space between the neh neh and the bra, but very pity the train was so crowded I could not position myself for a better look
Old 20-03-2010, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy5467 View Post
Same experience as me. Have seen my cousin naked before also never close the door fully when bathing. She was going 13 at that time. Lol.. It was unintentional also.
To be honest, no sexual thoughts came thru my mind before that incident. Now when i go to their house when I was free, my cock is liked bursting when I met her and have flash backs of the bathing incident! I am getting into shit into my thought liao!
Old 20-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
This time I manage to see for like 3-4s before she is done and walk back to her room.
Why u never follow her to her room

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
RED!!!?? I've never seen a red nipple before
He never say red,he says red/dark. She must have play her nipple until hard & standing than go to see him

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigR View Post
There are really so many girls......wearing so low-cut.
Blame fashion trend!

But, we guys are loving it. Aint we?
yup
am loving it
Old 21-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

yah shiok shiok for the day if u see zaogeng haha. I have saw a few of my aunts' zaogeng in their office suits. Be it panties or oversized bra with cup leaving the nips hehe. Not bad to see.
Old 22-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question How to up my married colleague?

Need some advice from bros here. I've been bio-ing my rather chio married colleague for some time and recently, her hubby was posted overseas. However, she's the serious and conservative type as she's from another country.

If I'm not wrong, she' staying on her own now () but so far, she has rejected my (and the other male colleagues) offers to send her home or go out after work. Although she dresses quite decently, its pretty obvious that she's got quite nice B+ to C boobs which complement's her fair complexion and big eyes.

I managed to get a glimpse of her lacy coloured bra through the gaps between her buttons when she wore a rather tight blouse the other day. Since then, I've been thinking about them/her every day and devising a way to get thru to this Ice Maiden whom I'm sure must be quite sex-deprived.

Any suggestions/advice? Please do not flame me, after all, her hubby is probably bonking another gal somewhere so I'm just returning him the favour.
Old 22-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow wow wow, few days ago i was at toa payoh somewhere buying sports items. then this lady in her late 20's, busty. didn't notice her at first, until she bend down to take thing out from showroom cupboard, !!

show me not 1/2 ball, but full balls lah.
wonderful 7 or 8 seconds. wanted to try ask her take out again, but don't want lah. haha.

Too bad, cannot say out the company name, wait later the colleague also a samster ?!?!
Old 22-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro oOoLyRrAdoOo, do u mean u saw nips as well?? what colour?? ha ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
Old 22-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

I was at Parkway last Sunday walking near Watson’s.

I noticed this young Malay Mother with pram trying to pick up
her Toddler daughter. I had to stop to give way as they blocked my path.

The little gal suddenly grabbed the mothers blouse and pulled it opened and her Right side Boob popped out.

She has full breast with big aurora and large brown nipple.

She didn’t realize it until her friend / sister pointed it out.
Than she quickly close her blouse.
Old 22-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
wow wow wow, few days ago i was at toa payoh somewhere buying sports items. then this lady in her late 20's, busty. didn't notice her at first, until she bend down to take thing out from showroom cupboard, !!

wonderful 7 or 8 seconds. wanted to try ask her take out again, but don't want lah. haha.

Too bad, cannot say out the company name, wait later the colleague also a samster ?!?!
Full balls including the grapes? Never wear bra?
Old 23-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to up my married colleague?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
Need some advice from bros here. I've been bio-ing my rather chio married colleague for some time and recently, her hubby was posted overseas. However, she's the serious and conservative type as she's from another country.

If I'm not wrong, she' staying on her own now () but so far, she has rejected my (and the other male colleagues) offers to send her home or go out after work. Although she dresses quite decently, its pretty obvious that she's got quite nice B+ to C boobs which complement's her fair complexion and big eyes.

I managed to get a glimpse of her lacy coloured bra through the gaps between her buttons when she wore a rather tight blouse the other day. Since then, I've been thinking about them/her every day and devising a way to get thru to this Ice Maiden whom I'm sure must be quite sex-deprived.

Any suggestions/advice? Please do not flame me, after all, her hubby is probably bonking another gal somewhere so I'm just returning him the favour.
bro,

she rejected your advances means she's not interested at the moment. you might want to get to know her better to win her trust if you want to make her a long-term FB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1