The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 18-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

to bro in jb as this is my first time there attending the gathering in jb , just like to confirm the place. is it at the marrybrown chicken at the danga bay food court. (first time go danga bay. ) i will be there .hope to se u guys there.
Old 18-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Still On. Must come. Bring along your friends. I will definately be there.

To all brothers who attented the last gathering, KL69, Tenrang, jbguy, CKM8618 and lcdavid, hope to see you guys there.
Dear Hon. Secretary of JBSA ( 6" Boy ),

Confirm that I will be there !

Can you please make a listing of ALL those who have confirmed attendance ......

1. KatoeyLover69
2. 6" Boy
3. ckm8618
4. ysl_007
5. pukikawa
6. Tenrang

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 19-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All Brother,

Counting down to TCSS / Gathering. Please be there. See you all as we need to plan for SEXPO.

Cheers
Old 19-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

add me in....see u all there...
Old 21-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Subject : 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering
Date : Friday 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 pm SHARP
Venue : Danga Bay Food Court
Jalan Skudai, Johor Bahru

Tonight is the NIGHT that we have been waiting for a month .........

Hope that more than 10 Samsters will turn up, so as to break our record for the last Gathering in sept '05

See you ALL there !!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 22-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

hi all.juz came back from the gathering.although quite nervous at first,but soon already can get along with the rest of the samsters.thanks for ur attendance.
Old 22-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Samster Gathering JB

hi bro in jb , really enjoy the gathering. look forward for the next one. keep up the good work . hope it will be a bigger group next time cheers .
Old 23-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Samster Gathering JB

Well done....... Look forward to your website ..............cheers

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 23-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Katoey and all JB Bros, so what happened at your gathering lah, No FR, nothing, still recovering ahhhh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 23-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Katoey and all JB Bros, so what happened at your gathering lah, No FR, nothing, still recovering ahhhh

Dear Bro KLKool,

PLEASE BE PATIENT !!!

The Hon. Secretary ( 6" Boy ) will be posting the 'Official Report' in the next couple of days. Since this is the week-end, please let him relax and spend time with his GF and family ........

Old 23-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So much said about JB HC and LSB. I wonder are there any nice pub/disco which loads of pretty babes. Tried searching the net and forum but not very successful with info.

Any bro wanna recommend or head on down to JB together??

BTW.... if I am reeking with with alcohol, would the customs blue boys gimme trouble??
Old 24-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro KLKool,

PLEASE BE PATIENT !!!

The Hon. Secretary ( 6" Boy ) will be posting the 'Official Report' in the next couple of days. Since this is the week-end, please let him relax and spend time with his GF and family ........
Hehe, sorry boss. I always patient one, Otherwise how to be near gers in nurses uniforms
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Subject : 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering
Date : Friday 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 pm SHARP
Venue : Danga Bay Food Court
Jalan Skudai, Johor Bahru

Tonight is the NIGHT that we have been waiting for a month .........

Hope that more than 10 Samsters will turn up, so as to break our record for the last Gathering in sept '05

See you ALL there !!!

Bro,
My sincere apologies, when you call me the time, I was with my family
having dinner, so i can't attent TCSS at Danga Bay, anyway thanks for your remind.
Old 24-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Report on Samster 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering

JB samsters gathering report (Vol. 3)

Date : Friday, 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 am to 1.30 am
Venue : Danga Bay

Selamat sejahtera diucapkan kepada tuan tuan dan puan puan.

First of all, on behalf of JB samster committee, I want to say thank you to all brothers, abang-adik, “hor hia tee”, “haw siong tee” who attended the 3rd JB gathering.

This time the attendance also not bad lah, got 9 people turn up. Bro KL69, ysl007, Tenrang, CKM8618, Phantomboyz, pukikawa, me and two other new friends (sorry I forgot your name already la, please forgive me). We got 5 new members joint that day.

Generally, the main discussion on that day was still within the topic of chee-bye. And of course, that’s the purpose of the gathering, to talk about chee-bye. However, beside pussy, we also got talked about lan-chiau that night on the topic of circumcises. Actually circumcise is good for hygiene reason. I may consider doing it when I got the urge to do so.

As the hour was late, we didn’t adjourn to cheong. According to some brothers, LSB will full of people and we might not able to get room and girls to satisfy our needs. Next time want to go LSB must before 8pm. So lan-lan no activity on that night.

Woi!!! I ran out of idea what to write for this report already.

But I promise that I will go and cheong to enhance my exposure to contribute more FR for the best of all man kind.

Kam Sia. Thank you. Terima kasih.

p/s : To Bro TV, wow, you are my Thailand idol. Malaysia idol and Singapore idol also cannot fight lah. Well done for the website. Remember to post more thai pussy pictures there. You look very photogenic. Keh keh keh
Old 25-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Hope can join you all next time...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1