The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

if we can transform our devastating away form to anfield also.......we will be talking about the EPL title next, not just top 4.............YNWA
Old 04-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

3 points this weekend will be good.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

During the fowler n macmanamen era, anfield was a fortress.
Not many teams were able to steal a point from the reds @ anfield.
Now it's a reverse story,so hopefully it doesn't happen from now onwards.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I think a major issue that Klopp now needs to address is with is how to get Liverpool to deal with teams who play a less attacking style but more of a defend(park the bus) style and quick counter attack push, especially at Anfield.

That and how to get more out of Benteke, whoose style of play does not seem to typically suit Klopp's Gegenpressing style of play as Benteke appears to be too static a style of a striker.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What an impressive game against Southampton . Well done team .Am very proud of them. Really it just shows that the players are not that bad. This result is a further slap into Brendan Rodger's credibility as a manager. I am glad that Klop is slowly transforming the team into his style. Now the players are even talking about winning trophies. I am glad that FSG got a world class manager.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 05-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The trip to Newcastle should not be that complicated as it was in the past.

Newcastle are missing some key players through injury. The team is also suffering with a very low form presently.

A win is very much possible and could push Liverpool towards the top 4.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9032 / Power: 13
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
I thought all the 6 goals by Liverpool were world class.

That passing from Allen and Ibe. That clinical finishing from Sturridge. That power from Origi and Ibe.

Is our midfield better off without Milner? I am the only one who thinks Lallana needs to improve?
Hope u can score more! Cant believe a star like you wanna comapare with JA the god son of BR?
Old 05-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

for the game against newcastle, klopp shoud consider starting sturridge & origi again since they have the goalscoring momentum from wed game. I have not seen origi played so well before & would bring on benteke or firminio late on. Basically i think other than clyne, milner & mignolet coming in, there shouldnt be any changes to the team that played on wed.......a one goal victory should suffice.............YNWA
Old 05-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Newcastle home form is down at the moment.
They lost their latest home game against Leicester.
I believe we can score more than 1 goal and take the full 3 points.
This is important to close the gap to Man City.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Gee Wiz , crazy results this Saturday with Leicester pulling away at the top, who would have thought this would be the situation in the summer?!

Hope the Redmen keep their heads and collect another 3 points against Newcastle on Sunday to take full advantage of this Saturday's relatively favourable results.

Come on you Reds!
Old 06-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

yes Pool must take full opportunity to take all 3 points n close the gap at the top. Top 4 is not a dream but reality now.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

yesterday is already history.
the opportunity presented today would means nothing if the players do not make good use of it.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

I'm expecting a win that will allow us to go level on points with spurs.

Don't slip up please......
Old 07-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

5mins more to FT... Confirmed will lose.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20234 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Really disappointing result
Thought we could win and close the gap
What happened to the attack which put 6 past Saints in the league cup?
or 4 past MC?
Our forwards juz did not turn up tonight!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1