The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
That's right Bro! Must RTF and when she does recognize you as a regular you can do what you want eventually. This is also my strategy, but it is not 100%, other WLs are stubborn and cannot be "trained",
haha... cut from the same cloth we both are!

Yes that's a strategy I employ too with all the WLs and FLs. In PT, it's a little easier to "break" the ex-GL gals. The PT-trained ones however are very adamant with their routine. it's virtually set in stone.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xioma View Post
H12R6 MJ

Wish all bro who try her enjoy as much too. Very sextified.
Good FR bro... upz you
Old 12-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
H12R6 MJ

Yesterday abt 4pm despite the drizzling rain, i recee to and fro many time still cannot find anyone to bonk. Finally saw a very sexy MJ cleaning her room. Wow, long hair, curvy, fair and smooth skin. Mai tu liao, go in pay 50 without asking.

After stripping and washing, we french, jepun style. Sooooo gooooooood.

Look: Beautiful
Boob: Pink nipple, can lick and suck
Catbath: Goood.
BBBj: Very goood
Ar: light licking
Fj: Wish i could tahan longer
Body: Very goood
GFE: Good chemistry and shes cheecky too
RTF: MUST, highly recommended. Mininum rating:8/10 for all above.

Wish all bro who try her enjoy as much too. Very sextified.
Hell yeah! RTF so many times but haven't seen her for a while, she's on my target list! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Good FR bro... upz you
I ups you also Bro with my 1 humble point. Gave me a blood rush to my "head"!!!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 12-05-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha... cut from the same cloth we both are!

Yes that's a strategy I employ too with all the WLs and FLs. In PT, it's a little easier to "break" the ex-GL gals. The PT-trained ones however are very adamant with their routine. it's virtually set in stone.

Cheers
How about this...birds of the same feather, flock together! Haha!

Ex-GL gals I agree are easier as per their training, they don't hesitate, I like it. Yes, PT-trained are hopeless sad to say. They will stick to their SOP services, no matter how many times you RTF. But still worth a try once in a while. Hmmm... Setting my sights on this Catherine H14R13.

See how.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xioma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FR bro... upz you[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro fornicator for your valuable pts. 1st time kenna upped pts. Will write fr more often.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good FR bro... upz you
Thanks bro fornicator for your valuable pts. 1st time kenna upped pts. Will write fr more often. [/QUOTE]

Bro, don't forget to thank Bro U-Da-Man! He ups you also! 2 points some more!!

You welcome Bro!

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro fornicator for your valuable pts. 1st time kenna upped pts. Will write fr more often.
Bro, don't forget to thank Bro U-Da-Man! He ups you also! 2 points some more!!

You welcome Bro!

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Terima kasi, bro U-Da-Man. xie xie ni
Old 12-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

I am very surprised 1 simple fr double my pts. Must practice my england more and write more fr. Cheers and happy bonking to all bro.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am very surprised 1 simple fr double my pts. Must practice my england more and write more fr. Cheers and happy bonking to all bro.
Haha! Feels great doesn't it?! You have no idea that your "simple" FR help a lot of Bros! Especially when you reach 35 points you will have power 1 and you can ups the points of other Bros. That will make you feel more better. I try not to zap, so far I haven't zapped anybody yet, but I got zap so many times myself, some I deserve, hehe!

Go to User CP on your upper left side of the monitor and you will see who ups you, can also see zap but they never leave the nick so no way of telling who.

Hope this helps. Well done Bro, keep it up!

Cheers.

Quote:
Some people moan and groan and ask for points... they are usually ignored. It's all about sincerely sharing and contributing unconditionally.... points will come your way.

Good on you
Well said Bro U-Da-Man!

PS. Bro xioma, I notice your join date 2004, alamak, you are a super senior! Once you hit 35 points by Sep 2010 you will immediately have power 6!!! FYI only.

Same

Last edited by fornicator; 12-05-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am very surprised 1 simple fr double my pts. Must practice my england more and write more fr.
That's the whole point bro. All it takes are clear, informative, and most important genuine and sincere FRs, and other bros will appreciate it.

Some people moan and groan and ask for points... they are usually ignored. It's all about sincerely sharing and contributing unconditionally.... points will come your way.

Good on you.

Quote:
PS. Bro, I notice your join date 2004, alamak, you are a super senior! Once you hit 35 points you will immediately have power 6!!! FYI only.
Oh shoot! Just noticed it too! Bro Xioma, 17 more points and you'll be a big, senior, all powerful samster liow hahahaha
Old 12-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H14R13 Catherine

Quote:
How about this...birds of the same feather, flock together! Haha!

Ex-GL gals I agree are easier as per their training, they don't hesitate, I like it. Yes, PT-trained are hopeless sad to say. They will stick to their SOP services, no matter how many times you RTF. But still worth a try once in a while. Hmmm... Setting my sights on this Catherine H14R13.

See how.

Cheers.
I'm waiting brother Fornicator FR on Catherine, don't remembered FR of her this 2yrs. Anway, notices her 2weeks ago, standing outside chatting with Sophie. Catherine nice slim body, i'll pass her cause Sally's on top of mine checklist.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Don't know why I'm feeling so horny this last week. Perhaps my girlfriend is out of town?? hehe

Yesterday had Li Wen, yet when I got home, I still pcc-ed.

Today during my lunch break, felt the urge and again went down to PT. I was spoilt for choice. Quite a few of my favourites were available - Super, MJ, Joey and of course Moon. However I wanted to try new meat . So I hurried past Moon's room (dunno why paiseh) and dash into Ivy's room. Haha

Ivy is tan and quite ok looking. Nice curves, slim waist which flares out to a nice ample butt - a beautiful sight when in doggie! She is quite skilled but if she just slows down a little it would be great. Ivy moves from one routine to another without stopping. Lick nipples - change - BBBJ - change - AR - change - etc. If she just slows down a notch it would be more sensual and erotic which I like.

But having said that, Ivy is good! her BBBJ aided with sliding fingers down my shaft was excellent. She's not lazy and did a reverse cowgirl as well as a cowgirl without me requesting. I had a few different positions and she was proactive. Doggie was superb because she has the perfect butt for it, and she bucks back onto my cock - a plus! Then most importantly, I asked her if she could finish me off in her mouth - no problem!!! Yippee. Millions of my legacy rushed into her throat and later in the sink haha

Ivy H16R14
Face: 6.5 (attractive and tan. Looks a bit mixed)
Body: 7 (she has nice curves, a great butt! but her skin isn't that smooth and a little blemished)
Boobs: A cups (haha, small)
BBBJ: 8 (pretty decent bbbj and she cim!!!)
FJ: 7 (slightly above average PT Cat50 bonk)
GFE: 8 (she is a very friendly girl. We talked and teased almost immediately)
RTF: Yes!! A good alternative if my favourites are not available

Cheers
Old 12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Re: H14R13 Catherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I'm waiting brother Fornicator FR on Catherine, don't remembered FR of her this 2yrs. Anway, notices her 2weeks ago, standing outside chatting with Sophie. Catherine nice slim body, i'll pass her cause Sally's on top of mine checklist.
Hold the horses Bro jacky43, haha! If my booking tonight don't confirm, ok, maybe I go see Catherine. I still waiting for reply. See how Bro.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't know why I'm feeling so horny this last week. Perhaps my girlfriend is out of town?? hehe

Yesterday had Li Wen, yet when I got home, I still pcc-ed.

Today during my lunch break, felt the urge and again went down to PT. I was spoilt for choice. Quite a few of my favourites were available - Super, MJ, Joey and of course Moon. However I wanted to try new meat . So I hurried past Moon's room (dunno why paiseh) and dash into Ivy's room. Haha

Ivy is tan and quite ok looking. Nice curves, slim waist which flares out to a nice ample butt - a beautiful sight when in doggie! She is quite skilled but if she just slows down a little it would be great. Ivy moves from one routine to another without stopping. Lick nipples - change - BBBJ - change - AR - change - etc. If she just slows down a notch it would be more sensual and erotic which I like.

But having said that, Ivy is good! her BBBJ aided with sliding fingers down my shaft was excellent. She's not lazy and did a reverse cowgirl as well as a cowgirl without me requesting. I had a few different positions and she was proactive. Doggie was superb because she has the perfect butt for it, and she bucks back onto my cock - a plus! Then most importantly, I asked her if she could finish me off in her mouth - no problem!!! Yippee. Millions of my legacy rushed into her throat and later in the sink haha

Ivy H16R14
Face: 6.5 (attractive and tan. Looks a bit mixed)
Body: 7 (she has nice curves, a great butt! but her skin isn't that smooth and a little blemished)
Boobs: A cups (haha, small)
BBBJ: 8 (pretty decent bbbj and she cim!!!)
FJ: 7 (slightly above average PT Cat50 bonk)
GFE: 8 (she is a very friendly girl. We talked and teased almost immediately)
RTF: Yes!! A good alternative if my favourites are not available

Cheers
Bro! Take it easy! Haha! Ok to go PT everyday but after PT still pcc at home ah?! Tsk-tsk! Save your soldiers Bro, if you can, haha!

Know what Bro? You just gave me a sigh of relief. I am glad that you find Ivy good. Because some Bros find her otherwise, that she give black face. Because to me she very good and never give me attitude. We go back from the former H03, my first session with her was great. I immediately RTF a couple of times! When shift to H16, she was my first in that house!

She's on my RTF list. Yup, she not lazy and good service provider. One time hor, I cannot come, she still want to continue HJ or CIM. I said no, next time lah, times up already. You should've seen the look in her face, she couldn't believe it, haha!

Cheers.

PS. Re: Moon

Is ok Bro, don't paiseh. Just be yourself.

When I RTF in H16, example Ada, if I see Vivi, or Moon etc while I waiting hor, I wave my hand and say hi or a little chit-chat. That way they don't feel snubbed. This is what Rina H10R01A told me. Because one time I passby I never say hi she thought if she do salah, why I never say hi, I used to be her regular yah. So when I go to a house, those WLs who smile at me I say hi or acknowledge them. No harm Bro. Hope this helps.

Same.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Know what Bro? You just gave me a sigh of relief. I am glad that you find Ivy good. Because some Bros find her otherwise, that she give black face. Because to me she very good and never give me attitude.
I can understand why some bros might mistake her for a cold person. When I approached her room. She hardly looked up and had a serious face on. She's not one with big sunshine smiles.

When we were talking and joking, I figured her brand of humour is also not the girly girly giggle sort. She has dry wit and sometimes mocks sternness in her delivery - something which I do myself for added drama and I enjoy. But it's that level of sincerity in her work that I like. But I will tell her to take slight breaks between patterns next time, make it more sensual for me hehehe

Quote:
PS. Re: Moon

Is ok Bro, don't paiseh. Just be yourself.
So when I go to a house, those WLs who smile at me I say hi or acknowledge them. No harm Bro. Hope this helps.
Yep, guess you're right. Cheers
Old 12-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

Re: H14R13 Catherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Quote:
Hold the horses Bro jacky43, haha! If my booking tonight don't confirm, ok, maybe I go see Catherine. I still waiting for reply. See how Bro.

Cheers.
Aiyah, my booking reply but she no working. Pray-pray, I hope this Catherine working today. I go check her out later. She is like small version of Kidd, eh Bro jacky43?

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1