The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
will update everybahdee on the airport situation as stinky tiger is schedule to fly as per normal..

christmas party anyone?
ha ha ha ha.... Bangkok so boring... no more excitement.

Now back in sillypore... the airport situation in Surnvabhumi Airport is back to 100% normal.... check in timing are the same... no need to be at airport earlier than normal as advised, when they first opened the airport.

Like my sadomaster said, I will paradrop in another day later this month... hee hee....

For those who are going in... have a good time...
Old 07-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can I party with you.????

Did you guys aware that Changi airport will increase the new charges by S$7 to S$28 wef 1st Jan 2009.
blueblue dragon, yr date confirm bo? donkey years since i last saw u.. got xmas present for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Now back in sillypore... the airport situation in Surnvabhumi Airport is back to 100% normal.... check in timing are the same... no need to be at airport earlier than normal as advised, when they first opened the airport.

Like my sadomaster said, I will paradrop in another day later this month... hee hee....

noted.. hopefully my stinky tiger flight wont be full..
see when u paradrop, i get ready all the ballons and water cannons for u
Old 07-12-2008, 11:11 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
you also laugh at ah pek....knn....

I going for the retreat in late Dec one la...

the trip that I just got back was biz and personal....

ps..... my mother said... never laugh at people.....,
Hahahaha I didn't laugh at you but then Annok did.....he some more say sure or not? I told dunno........I just giggles.....hahhahaahh!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
So it's true then...1/2 price Sex Now (read on...click the link)
Wow....like that must go fast fast loh!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Haha really must salute to your adventurous spirit.

I forsee the PAD will pull another stunt like seizing the airports again if the new elected government has Thaksin cronies running the show again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wow....like that must go fast fast loh!
This is the best time to go BKK. It's a buyer's market right now. A lot of Thai puyings are hungry.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
damocles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes this is the best time to go to the airport.

i just came back to singapore. everything is so quiet there. the airport is almost empty and the jetstar flight i took back in hardly has 30 people. it is like less than 15% capacity. i talked with alot of entertainment people and their business has dropped by 70% especially for those that cater to foreigners.

so now is really a good time to go. you will be the king of kings. lol.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
yes this is the best time to go to the airport.
i just came back to singapore. everything is so quiet there. the airport is almost empty and the jetstar flight i took back in hardly has 30 people. it is like less than 15% capacity. i talked with alot of entertainment people and their business has dropped by 70% especially for those that cater to foreigners.
.. thansk to PAD ... now we can stretch our baht further ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
I forsee the PAD will pull another stunt like seizing the airports again if the new elected government has Thaksin cronies running the show again.
this is just the beginning ... more to come ....
this will stop when the whole monarchy is gone ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
GLOBAL RECESSION.
CASH KING adidas88 RECESSION PROOF
KNN ... why is my nick in ur signature ???
u want me fxxx u ... izzit ?? TMD ...
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
.. thansk to PAD ... now we can stretch our baht further ...
With the current situation in BKK. The spending power of CASH KING will be upgraded to CASH EMPEROR status. Haha.

Quote:
this will stop when the whole monarchy is gone ...
I think fat hope. If it happens the Thai people will feel as if all their limbs are being chopped off. Can you imagine the pain?

Quote:
KNN ... why is my nick in ur signature ???
u want me fxxx u ... izzit ?? TMD ...
It's an honour to be F verbally by the CASH KING.

Just came back from your CP trip. Jai yen yen lah. Cool down...
Old 08-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha really must salute to your adventurous spirit.

This is the best time to go BKK. It's a buyer's market right now. A lot of Thai puyings are hungry.
will be interesting to see what happen when the red shirts occupy the airports........ then I don't foresee me being able to fly commercial in......

and for sure, I will be there......... more exciting... hee hee...

ps, for sure I wouldn't paradrop in, someone will be shooting water canon at my balls..... tui..
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
It's an honour to be F verbally by the CASH KING.
Just came back from your CP trip. Jai yen yen lah. Cool down...
mai yen lah ...
CP meimei's so hot ... with their knees high boots and net socking ...
so damn sexy ....

not sure will i enjoy my coming trip to bkk now ...
have tasted meimei for many mths ... puyings might not be my taste now ..
Old 08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... just read from Yahoo News that A-Go-Go Bar business very bad and working gals willing to go for as low as 800 baht? Really true?? If so, I will rush over there (Original plan is to go over BKK in Mar) !!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Hmm... just read from Yahoo News that A-Go-Go Bar business very bad and working gals willing to go for as low as 800 baht? Really true?? If so, I will rush over there (Original plan is to go over BKK in Mar) !!
Looks like I also muz bring fwd trip!

Bangkok's red light district suffers from political chaos - Yahoo! Singapore News
Old 09-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
mai yen lah ...
CP meimei's so hot ... with their knees high boots and net socking ...
so damn sexy ....

not sure will i enjoy my coming trip to bkk now ...
have tasted meimei for many mths ... puyings might not be my taste now ..
so envious...... i think I better stick to tomyam......... scare my appetitte gets better of me...... and me no cash emperor.... only cash poorer...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
so envious...... i think I better stick to tomyam......... scare my appetitte gets better of me...... and me no cash emperor.... only cash poorer...
Hi bro etct88, long time never see u here liao.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
will be interesting to see what happen when the red shirts occupy the airports........ then I don't foresee me being able to fly commercial in......

and for sure, I will be there......... more exciting... hee hee...

ps, for sure I wouldn't paradrop in, someone will be shooting water canon at my balls..... tui..
The army sure step in.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1