The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TehSuSoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAChillPill View Post
Very true indeed
Agreed as well
Old 15-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNoob View Post
I have been a silence reader and follower on this thread and definitely it helps me really alot in my pursue of maids. To all those who keep asking to share maid contacts, please read through the whole thread like me, and you will find lots of valuable tips and guidance on how to find one.

I would love to share my experience with my recently known maid (of course with all the guidance from this thread) through one of the online apps. After 1 week of knowing her and chatting, i drove down to one carpark to meet her. At first, i did not expect things to progress so quickly, as some of the seniors here shared that it might take a few meeting before things to move forward so i was there not expecting anything, but only to see her. True enough, one curvy lady with tight tank top showing her cleavage and the low waist jean and in shades walked over to my car. I was like wah ho seh liao. So i invited her to sit at the back seat of the car so that we can "chat" and suddenly she just lie down on my lap and say that she is tired. I was quite lost and was quite worried that there will be someone who will see us in a multi storey carpark, But she just suddenly pulled my hand and place it in between her cleavage from the tank top and asked me do i like it. I was stunned for awhile and replied of course! haha. She was actually more "fierce" than me and after that she started changing her position sitting on me facing me and we were having a little dry humping. :P To cut the story short, in the end one round was misfired while bj-ing and i didn see her spitting it out anywhere haha. From then on we have been trying new things regularly and i would say so far she is really open to trying new stuff haha.

Moral of the story to all the newbies in screwing maid, don be lazy, look through this thread you will find all the valuable tips and then with a little persistence and luck you will find a nice sexy maid as partner .

If any bros have more tips or guidance, feel free to pm me or maybe continue in this thread so the rest of us newbie will be able to learn as well.

Cheers!
Bro until today I still learning this fishing excited when u fish cos u can get surprise when u met them if they trust u
Old 15-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 21
DashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAChillPill View Post
Which app is this bro? Or you mean Badoo?
Oops, yeah Badoo.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Today feel bored go social app fish get to know maid 50 yrs old normal look but chatter so try chat more w her , know today she off n only once month so try date to met she say no money go out so met her near house but she open golden question say she want $200 wtf piss me off and I reply her young gal only $100 hahaha n she don't reply me
Old 15-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Today feel bored go social app fish get to know maid 50 yrs old normal look but chatter so try chat more w her , know today she off n only once month so try date to met she say no money go out so met her near house but she open golden question say she want $200 wtf piss me off and I reply her young gal only $100 hahaha n she don't reply me
think she is indo maid

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
200 close to half her salary.
She looking for carrotheads
Even the dumb whites wont spend that
_______
Exchange points carrothead ma
Old 15-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Moreover 50yrs old Pinoy hahaha crazy damage
Maybe have Gold in pussy
Old 16-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

It's sunday. Fishing time
Old 16-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Anyone going to teadance today? Can I tag along? PM me
Old 16-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

at paya lebar now . hook up a 27 maid .
claim she no money bla bla bla .
ask me help .
i ask how much and she open asking 200 .
i say can , u follow me go hotel lo .
i give u 80/100 .
she ok leh ..
meeting her later at 6pm .
Old 16-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good catch bro , any of her friend also need money ?
Old 16-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
at paya lebar now . hook up a 27 maid .
claim she no money bla bla bla .
ask me help .
i ask how much and she open asking 200 .
i say can , u follow me go hotel lo .
i give u 80/100 .
she ok leh ..
meeting her later at 6pm .
All of them need money jus how much u can give , mostly they r using need money excuse so u give money la
Old 16-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Dont give in to their demands is what i advise u. Many have sky high which actually can be lowered by at least 70% (see u how robert)
Old 16-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Today Sunday met Indo maid for coffee n nothing happen but can hug n touch , cos she busy today so jus met but at least have some progress , after tat go met my fb straight go to room enjoy but she Mendes piss me off can't come even screw ass so give allowance for her n separate , cos rushing met new Pinoy maid petite n small boobs 30 something , know quite a while but never met b4 sunddenly she want met , so met her afternoon for lunch so try to chat her when met n make some skin contact and make her laugh too ,after lunch find place sit so can sit beside her n touch , skin contact too try put my hands on her wrist , no reject bingo so move my hand a bit up n down her wrist n no reject too bingo move my hand to her boobs touch n rub outside her bra for a while n deicded to open golden question find quite place to chat n she ask where I say jus follow me n hold her hands , fast hands fast legs get taxi to hotel , d rest history really horny girl n good bj n ride today my lucky day hahaha
Old 16-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Dont give in to their demands is what i advise u. Many have sky high which actually can be lowered by at least 70% (see u how robert)
Agreed... dont up the market guys! please be mindful they are taken care of the banglas, while we are at work the employer are at work, they are working, so.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1