The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puk1mako View Post
Lovely sexy bush. Slurp!!
It's almost like this but a larger bush (pics posted are just the closest I can find on the internet), didn't know she's so bushy, had the impression she's a strict and neat person.

The whole bush was dripping with water, pretty amazing to see such a large bunch, reminds me of some new born babies. Not like a thick bush isn't nice but it's just unexpected from her, still beautiful.

Her rack is beautiful too.
Old 11-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2ega View Post
Agree. Those can-see-cannot-see type will make you curious and yearn for more. If totally exposed then nothing much to look forward to.
Didn't pay much attention initially until I noticed load of guys will stare at their chest when I was out with them.

I wrote an encounter earlier with regards to one of them, that cousin has a huge rack.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
discounted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
It's almost like this but a larger bush (pics posted are just the closest I can find on the internet), didn't know she's so bushy, had the impression she's a strict and neat person.

The whole bush was dripping with water, pretty amazing to see such a large bunch, reminds me of some new born babies. Not like a thick bush isn't nice but it's just unexpected from her, still beautiful.

Her rack is beautiful too.
I guess it is ok if it is not very messy
Old 13-03-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10315 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Appearance may be neat, but bush is private, not likely to be seen easily
Old 13-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discounted View Post
I guess it is ok if it is not very messy
Yeah, it's good as long as there's no odor.

In fact, the fashion in some countries is going back to full bush rather than Brazilian style.
Old 13-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Appearance may be neat, but bush is private, not likely to be seen easily
Just a bunch of hair but it's a surprise coming from a lady that is neat and tidy.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

This photo makes me remember my old company the manager.

She likes to bend at this angle, with her butt facing the door, then her skirt is normally either "accidentally" flipped up due to how she sat, or quite short.

Always show her black lacy panties, to those who walk passed the office. The husband was one of the higher management, so no one dared to hint hint to her.

2 children, but her face got the Eurasian look, so still quite hot, sometimes will "accidentally" walk into the office (she close door, but never lock to pump milk), while she is pumping milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post

Is she hinting to me something?
Old 14-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Toy story

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Some of my favorites...

Old 15-03-2022, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10315 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a bunch of hair but it's a surprise coming from a lady that is neat and tidy.
Haha true, just a bunch of hair
Old 15-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post

Is she hinting to me something?
in classic JAV this is the moment you pull out your time stop device and start to bang her
Old 08-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

A recent call with a friend reminded me of something that happened before COVID on a management retreat. I have a rough idea of what happened but may miss some details because it has been some time after all.

Management retreats can be quite boring or taxing to some because it's the usual stuff every time. In short, try to find an island and think of how to make more money by improving morale.

I'm going to skip the boring meetings and jump right into what remains of my memory.

The retreat involves senior executives and their support staff but it's pretty common to see family members tagging along for the trip because lodging is usually top tier and expensive.

For this trip, we found a hotel that is located by the sea with a great view out of the suites. I'm going to zoom in on a particular CXO's family which I'm pretty close with, let's call him Daniel.

Aria is of Eurasian descent from a Chinese father (Daniel) and an Irish mother (Kate), if my memory serves me well, she should be around 27 or 28 that year and looks more like Kate.

I'm a regular visitor to their family so even their helper knows me. Aria's a bubbly girl and isn't afraid to voice her opinions so she might be too much for some guys but I get along pretty well with her. She treats me like an older brother and I love to have a younger sister around.

Aria is about 1.7M tall with skin tone closer to a Caucasian, brown shoulder length hair and eyes.

The last day of the retreat was just R&R and chill out as much as possible before returning for work.

I just finished lunch and saw Aria lying on a beach sunbed, she spotted and signaled for me to go over (she knows I love the sun like her).

It was a pretty sunny day but there was some cover so it wasn't scorching hot. There was room for two so I took the space beside her on the sunbed.

Can't remember most of the conversation but somehow we talked about skin conditions and she suddenly changed her tone to a whisper and told me about seeing a dermatologist for a weird growth on her skin.

Her next move was something I'll remember till this day because she lifted the top of her bikini bottom () and pointed to a spot in her upper pelvic region that looks like a raised mole. It was faint so I was straining to see it properly but at the same time, I was able to spot sparse pubic hair further down her bikini line.

Although it was for couple of seconds, you can't really forget this type of situations. From the looks of it, she probably keeps a neatly trimmed landing strip () and is starting to grow (I only saw the top part not all of it).

I tried to keep a straight face and continued listening to what she has got to say about the growth (I was pretty concerned actually).

Aria went on to tell me the dermatologist was pretty good looking and her panties were more than halfway down so he had a good look down there.

In fact, she was feeling kinky (I'm not surprised) and took the chance to get the dermatologist to look at several other spots on her body including one on her boobs which she has to remove her bra.

I was intrigued because she did have a dark spot on one of her boobs (saw her couple of times in a bikini and it was obvious) but that was towards the outside so I pointed at the spot () and questioned why the need to remove her bra.

Aria said the dermatologist told her it was better not to miss anything plus the chaperone was there so she got the other boob checked as well. She said the dermatologist uses a scope like thing during the examination and assured her those spots seem benign.

I jokingly teased her how a dermatologist will make a good husband and she blushed bright red and made me promise not to tell anybody about it because of the embarrassment.

I think our conversation went on for another hour or so before we both retired to our own rooms.

Thinking back, it was great to know Aria's healthy and in the process got a little peek of her pube.

That's all to this as far as I can remember, hope you have a great upcoming weekend and feel free to share your encounters.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
dreamboiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro taegukgi. It is not often a girl would lift her bikini bottom to let you have a glimpse of her pubic area!
Old 08-04-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43087 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiz View Post
Nice share bro taegukgi. It is not often a girl would lift her bikini bottom to let you have a glimpse of her pubic area!
Yes, u r right bro...which other gal would dare to do that ??...TS is a lucky dude

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiz View Post
Think she only wanted to show me the top part of her bikini area which isn't exactly the pubic region.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u r right bro...which other gal would dare to do that ??...TS is a lucky dude
I know Aria's family for some time plus we talk just about anything under the sky. Her intention was to show me the growth, not her pubic region, just happened to be at the right angle.

Frankly, I think she can't be bothered even if her entire bottom is exposed to me, she feels more comfortable with me than the dermatologist. In the same vein, I wouldn't betray her trust.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1