The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2007, 07:24 PM
futomcat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hey brothers

Like to consult all of you on the time taken for Viet wives to become SG PRs or citizens. Thanks in advance!
Old 23-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post

The viet are very good in picking up languages.
Same theory as Indian also very good in picking up languages ba
Old 24-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Can see from a lot of posts in SBF that a lot of fellow bros seems to be hoping that other bros can regard him as the `King of Saigon' or even `King of Vietnam'.

From my personal experience and opinion, i will think that the following minimum criterias are expected of you if u want others to regard you as `king of saigon'

(1) Have minimum investments of a few hundred thouand US$ in Vietnam / Saigon. Don't say the company you work for, but personal investments, either in your name or in your wife's name. These investments should be earned by your capabilities in Vietnam
(2) good connections in vietnam / saigon. To know high ranking or even chiefs of Saigon Police and immigration is basic. Other than that, connections in other government ministries are also necessary. At the same time, should also have good connections with underworld. Want to teach someone well is just throwing out cash and locals are all ready to do it for u.
(3) Know more useful places besides the bars, discos and coffee joints. Know how and where to make money in vietnam etc. Know other provinces well too.

these are just my humble opinion of some criterias that will make a singaporean `the king of saigon'. just a opinion that counter the many SBF bros that are fighting for other's recognition.
Old 24-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
In Asia, local language becomes necessity..how to learn so many? Confused..deh.
If we can be so multi-lingua we are master traveller liao..but just can't mah.. indeed. So limited.
IMO First few words to learn :

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=71148

hahahahahaha

cheers
Old 24-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
IMO First few words to learn :

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=71148

hahahahahaha

cheers
next few word to learn after this:

English: go fark
Chinese: Zuo Ai
Hokkien: Sio Gan
Viet: di lam tinh
Tagalog: Kantot
Old 24-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to off track. But how abt burmese wife? Some look nt bad...
Old 24-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
next few word to learn after this:

English: go fark
Chinese: Zuo Ai
Hokkien: Sio Gan
Viet: di lam tinh
Tagalog: Kantot
yeah..yeah.. these I know roi!

These are also important:

a) tam biet
b) boh lui (poor)
c) bj
d) mai-kow-jai !Th of course..
...hi..hi..
Old 26-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Communication is a very important factor in a happy marriage. The couple must be able to understand each other and thus language is an important tool of communication. if anyone can say that it doesn't matter if the couple understand each other, as long as there's sex, then this guy surely doesn't know what is marriage. marriage is more than sex and it takes both hands to clap. For example, the wife gets frustrated because she cannot understand you most of the time, then the chances of the husband getting sex is really low.

For bros who are hoping to have vietnamese spouses, its always good to learn their language but it will be even better if the spouses learn english or mandarin. It will depend on whether u are going to stay in Vietnam or she going to stay in Singapore. If she is coming to singapore, then let her learn english or mandarin, it will do both parties lots of good
Old 26-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

For information sake, if your vietnamese gf is carrying S-fone (number starts with 095xxxxxxx), u will not be able to sms her from singapore. S-fone is of CDMA network. Only way is to call her. So better buy your viet gfs Mobifone or Vinafone. Saves u money in the long run
Old 28-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Communication is a very important factor in a happy marriage.
For bros who are hoping to have vietnamese spouses, its always good to learn their language
Strongly agree with u that communication is important in maintaining a marriage, especially involving a foreigner bride that do not speak our langauge.

learning to speak vietnamese is quite difficult, unless u hv a chance to speak it often.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Strongly agree with u that communication is important in maintaining a marriage, especially involving a foreigner bride that do not speak our langauge.
learning to speak vietnamese is quite difficult, unless u hv a chance to speak it often.
very often in match making, the agent will send the vietnamese gal to a chinese teacher to learn how to speak basic mandarin for a few months. This trend has been there for a decade or so as it first started with the need to marry to taiwan for the vietnamese gals.

I went around a few agencies some months ago and found out that most of their gals cannot speak much mandarin too. But i deem this as not much a worry. My wife spoke some basic mandarin when i first met her and now, a few years later, her mandarin has improved a lot and she can express herself quite well. Daily exposure to mandarin is beneficial to them. Its better for them to learn our language than we learn theirs. They want to survive in Singapore must know some mandarin too
Old 29-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I went around a few agencies some months ago and found out that most of their gals cannot speak much mandarin too.
u went to agencies in spore or HCM?
Old 29-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
u went to agencies in spore or HCM?
Singapore la bro. I went around to check out the market rate
Old 29-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Singapore la bro. I went around to check out the market rate
So what is the market rate now for the leading viet matchmaker agencies in singapore?
Old 29-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Daily exposure to mandarin is beneficial to them. Its better for them to learn our language than we learn theirs. They want to survive in Singapore must know some mandarin too
My viet gf not very keen to learn madrian leh. She like to learn english. She was learning the language last year till beginning of the year. But due do bigger financial problem in her family now, she got money to continue learning. Her teacher is a viet, so actually the english she learn also 1 piece 1 piece.

My plan is to sign her up for english course in 2008 (i pay)... in preparation for her to come in 2009.

If any bro got contact for a teacher, please recommend. If any bro is a english teacher there, please chrage lower fee and i wil sign her up for the course now. At the same time, bro can keep a look out on my gf for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1