The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 23-09-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 16
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Shop has 3 MSW , sgpiggybank 's MSW Teenager Lisa, vin2324's MSW APPLE 🍎, PD's MSW demure YY.

Bro, you can see from FB, so many MSW to be discovered... I still prefer YY
Thksbro. I Long time no log in sbf liao...

Apple still my fav.. not sure about YY as once heard say pic PSed alot.. but I can't confirm as never visit her b4. So still open for try..
Old 23-09-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro i have moved from Bukit Merah to AMK as Ex-BMC Angel is now there, apart from her there is 3 others ladies to choose from got facial, hair treatments, massage and IPL waxing too. I just go for waxing and pay for my after care service
is this Angel u known previously working in MDL before moving to AMk, then to BMC ?
Old 23-09-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Thksbro. I Long time no log in sbf liao...

Apple still my fav.. not sure about YY as once heard say pic PSed alot.. but I can't confirm as never visit her b4. So still open for try..
Just be careful when you make booking and post bad FR. Later got dog translate and boss add you and ask you to remove posting by offering this and that.
Old 23-09-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxgxti View Post
P**** not there already, moved to somewhere in East.
Agreed A$$ very money face.
L**** is not bad.
V****, Massage is well….. but teasing is good, in my opinion.
PM me if you need more info.
I would say the new girl Nana is way more money face than A$$...at least A$$ provide you with the super high GFE
Old 23-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Jessy, RTF

Jesse is going back to Vietnam soon. It will be awhile before she returns. So decided to visit her before she leaves. Also see what is new. Since this is a RTF, many stats are the same.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, her mandarin is improving.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face and nice skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has a small belly button piercing.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves, slightly more plump after many months in Singapore. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 10/10 many dfk many times, through out the entire session. Even before I leave.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. She really enjoys me sucking them and fucking her at the same time.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10. Mainly nipples, cock and balls. Many DFK inbetween. Finally a BBBJ, which was in 69 position.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 all done during the 69 position as she BBBJ me. Literally finger licking good all I want.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. After 69, Jesse jumped onto my hard cock and began to ride me. She was getting more and more wet, he sounds louder and louder. She bent down to suck my nipples and worked her mouth upwards to passionately DFK me. When she was going to climax she would sit up straight and arch her back and sexily moan. After few of these, it was my turn to fuck her missionary.
I wanted to paint and fuck, but she grabbed me for more DFK and my cock just slipped right into her wet warm pussy.
Grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards me as I thrust into her. She was telling me to fuck her harder and faster as our rhythm synchronized. After she climaxed, more DFK and hugging.
Then the fucking rhythm slowly got faster and faster again. A few rounds like this and I finally exploded in Jesse pussy.
Both of us lay there breathing heavily, hugging and kissing.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 Feels like my girlfriend from begining to end. Kissing, hugging, chatting.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Super fucking fun time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Despite having visited her so many per month, still want to fuck her more.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : Late September, Sunday early morning. Her last week of work in Singapore.
This one really no horse run. 10/10!!! Guaranteed to get addicted one..
But I no balls to take up the ultimate happy package if u get wat mean...
Old 23-09-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 14
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
The ultimate happy is worth trying bro! What’s the worst that could happen. It’s rly shiok
Old 23-09-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
I would say the new girl Nana is way more money face than A$$...at least A$$ provide you with the super high GFE
She super laojiao already. Last time from UPP Serangoon one of the famous carrot head spa. Shifted here also still those 100-150 HJ Pricing..very scary...
Old 23-09-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Yes, A** still provide top GFE
Old 23-09-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A got what services ar? Happy only?
Old 23-09-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Actually can reach 11 / 10 level. She need to be a bit drunk and you tease and play with her pussy. Watch her climax and again and again... it is wow experience.
Old 24-09-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The amazing Soxxx is back at BMC.
The break from Singapore seems to have made her look younger and fresher. I think BMC hunters are more sexually charged and worked her hard in her previous stint. Lolz.

Soxxx is a warm, sweet vietbu with a tall killer slim and slender body, wonderful boobs with highly sensitive thick protruding ripples, and always a warm sunshine smile. Lovely girl to be with. And once the action takes over, she is genuinely eager to provide the utmost pleasure with a variety of skills. Loves being pleasured too I'm really happy she's back.

Best in da house for me. Wanted to try Axx but she will, or has already rtv-ed.
Old 24-09-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The break from Singapore seems to have made her look younger and fresher. I think BMC hunters are more sexually charged and worked her hard in her previous stint. Lolz.

Soxxx is a warm, sweet vietbu with a tall killer slim and slender body, wonderful boobs with highly sensitive thick protruding ripples, and always a warm sunshine smile. Lovely girl to be with. And once the action takes over, she is genuinely eager to provide the utmost pleasure with a variety of skills. Loves being pleasured too I'm really happy she's back.

Best in da house for me. Wanted to try Axx but she will, or has already rtv-ed.
U mind share this ctc and dmg ?
Old 24-09-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
paradox1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros know how is y*ny*n at TB?

Last edited by paradox1ng; 24-09-2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox1ng View Post
Hi any bros know how is at royal spa tiong Bahru?
One of the better MLs that I’ve tried bro. Willing to try new things too haha

Last edited by andrewo; 24-09-2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old 24-09-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Bexin few days back. The massage was not bad and the ML was ok, abit chubby but still acceptable. The picture looks 80% alike from the real person. I opt for very happy service, entry was 68 and the rest is 3b. Can pm me to share her wechat id
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1