The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1799 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Last week walk pass TPP Blk7 and saw a chio PRC. Already have other appointment so shortlist and tried yesterday. She is Slim, tall, fair long legs and pretty model face. Those who in the closed social massage sharing group can go see and try.
Big boss, ur social sharing group is on which platform 1?
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120490 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Big boss, ur social sharing group is on which platform 1?
Bro,

Only via invitation only as I am trying to control the ghost in forum. LOL Already sent to you the invite. SYT found at Silat. Highly recommended
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Foryoujuz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro,

Only via invitation only as I am trying to control the ghost in forum. LOL Already sent to you the invite. SYT found at Silat. Highly recommended
Hi. May I join?
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can someone please share contact for this joint? Cheers
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben225111 View Post
Was in the area then thought of looking for L*L* but she is not around, she help me arrange Y*** Y****, 19yo (Viet).

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (young body with baby fats)
Bbbj: 8/10 (able to DT)
Kissing: NA (Forgotten to do that as I want busy admiring her grasping for air) but she speak French.
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating, very tight)
Massage: 7/10 (Decent)
Rtf: Yes, before she goes back to the workforce next month.
Found the Spa on FB after digging. Just a quick qns. Saw their photo. Can any bro share if Miya or Nanxi prettier or Yuanyuan. Photos I feel Miya and Nanxi looks toward my type more. But i see too many yuanyuan review here too. Just wondering if it might be a landmine
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1191 / Power: 15
Nifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud ofNifer63 has much to be proud of

Went back TP plaza KxxxLx TCM for my backache the last round is good. This time saw a Chiobu ard late 20s or early 30s. Ask if she is available n woohoo

Cut long story short

Name Lisa
Look 8/10
Massage 8/10
Body 9/10 nice C
Damage entrance plus 1 blue

Din get her contact as too shiok, will update again once I get her contact and share. Anyway location is in the post.
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visited Lisa after reading the review. The place was easy to locate beside popular pastry shop. She greeted me with sweet smile. Chose 1 hr massage for 1B, 1R and 4P. Her massage was powerful and helped to ease my sore back.

Look: 8.5
Massage: 9
Body: 9
Tips: 1B

PM me if u want her contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifer63 View Post
Went back TP plaza KxxxLx TCM for my backache the last round is good. This time saw a Chiobu ard late 20s or early 30s. Ask if she is available n woohoo

Cut long story short

Name Lisa
Look 8/10
Massage 8/10
Body 9/10 nice C
Damage entrance plus 1 blue

Din get her contact as too shiok, will update again once I get her contact and share. Anyway location is in the post.
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whisper91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro recently visited 333 TA spa? Care to share FR with me? Haven’t been there for awhile already. Want to find out if there is any good ones currently. TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1