The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3387 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Let me officially announce: My tirakship with my SG tirak has ended yesterday! Suddenly I feel like a free man again.
小茶?Who is 小茶?? The new Laos girls look good indeed esp L33 and 55. Mai tu liao!

It's ok, bro. At least you had fun while it lasted. It's her loss for giving up on a future tech/AI billionaire.
I've seen the younger sis of 越南老师 in person. Very nice milf just like her sis, and getting very ang pai liao!
wah, I'm surprised it has ended so fast! We have just been talking about it and suddenly it ended. Haha Really no more 小茶 for you? L33 looks appealing to me too.
Ya it's ok bro, I've over gotten Joyce liao. Can't wait to see Amy again next week to speak more French.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
I'm happy for bro Harvest too. He seems to be much happier the last time we met. Nothing beats the satisfaction of a good deep French. Maybe besides a warm bowl of (cockroach-free) sharks fin soup. Lol
100% agree! Hahaha Nowadays I'm so addicted I have to consume minimum 2 to 3 bowls for each trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Research has shown that exchanging of body fluids like saliva can greatly enhance one's own immunity. You speak French with Panda, bro Harvest speaks French with Amy, bro Michael speaks French with his upcoming Nana replacement... all no need scared of baby cockroaches in our sharks fin soup le.
HAHAHAHA Zhun bo?? But I would still like to take a closer look at my bowl of sharks fin soup before consuming, just in case my immunity is not that strong yet. Afterall, the amount of saliva I exchanged with Amy so far is probably not even 1% of your exchange with AY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1