The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 4
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjobs View Post
Just visited and had Xiao Jun. As usual 5 Stars. Excellent service and conversation. Yap says now only left 3 - XJ, Annie and Janet. Yummi never turn up for one month already. 😞
Bro. Can share what is the damage at this place ? Is Malaysian Chinese right ?
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
Sorry can share
Recently? Around what time? Worth the price? Which nationality?
Bro, these street walkers can nego down to $100 or even $90 as some shared. But for me is just for the fun of nego then fuck and go. Totally zero gfe no service like some legal house WL cannot kiss can't touch here n there kind. The excitement is during nego and go with them to hotel room nia. Other than that no different with $60 25mins session you know what i mean.

20/08/2024 1am not worth Vietnam rose
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
Bro. Can share what is the damage at this place ? Is Malaysian Chinese right ?
Three musketeers will officially stand down end of August

Catch them before end of era in gl history of boleh
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Was at citysqr yesterday and decided to take a stroll down petain. The dim dark and dingy setting is so depressing.
I almost felt bad for miki. Really reminds me of the old GL back alley illegal houses. Even the most glorious AP of yester years will come crumbling and humble by the
Test of time
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Was at citysqr yesterday and decided to take a stroll down petain. The dim dark and dingy setting is so depressing.
I almost felt bad for miki. Really reminds me of the old GL back alley illegal houses. Even the most glorious AP of yester years will come crumbling and humble by the
Test of time
Yes when she first started in her 20s was my muse
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Test of time
Yea, such is the cycle of life. Even Empires Rise and Fall. Let alone glorious hottest APs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes when she first started in her 20s was my muse
Wow, which year was that bro? I first had her back in 2009-2010. Wonder how old she was at that year

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Samster

Red face Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Yea, such is the cycle of life. Even Empires Rise and Fall. Let alone glorious hottest APs

Wow, which year was that bro? I first had her back in 2009-2010. Wonder how old she was at that year
two over decades for sure

with her unforgettable signature proverb

Don’t touch my hair
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a wonderful session with XJ, she is a real elegant lady who takes good care of her well being and youth body. Her magic touch is so sensitive and I surrender no time in her warmest mouth.
Quickly take Ur queue number to try this finest cuisine.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Don’t touch my hair
Wahahaha! Only legends know this
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Wahahaha! Only legends know this
me kena reprimanded too many times

she loves to ask why fornication requires hair messing

you fuck can play boobs or clit but not my hair mah
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
me kena reprimanded too many times

she loves to ask why fornication requires hair messing

you fuck can play boobs or clit but not my hair mah
Whoa she never say it like that.

she only said "why touch hair? Touch my bodyyyyy!" while grabbing my hand and place it on her boobs

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Bro, these street walkers can nego down to $100 or even $90 as some shared. But for me is just for the fun of nego then fuck and go. Totally zero gfe no service like some legal house WL cannot kiss can't touch here n there kind. The excitement is during nego and go with them to hotel room nia. Other than that no different with $60 25mins session you know what i mean.

20/08/2024 1am not worth Vietnam rose
Thanks for sharing. You mentioned they are from v stable make me wonder why they willing to lower their price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1